Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Oh god the pills worked it's finally coming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
:getin::getin::getin:

quote:

Hi there! We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:
IMEF Marines x9
Griffon x1
Owlbear x1
Storm Giants x1
C'thulhu x6
Kaladrax Reborn x4
Hydra x5
Deep Dwellers x4
Nethyrmaul x4
Jabberwock x4
Frost Wyrm x4
Forces of Nature x4
Fire Giant Warriors x4
Spider Centaurs x4
IMEF Paint Set x2
Starter Set 2 x2
Red Dragon x5
Clockwork Dragon x5
Mythos Monsters x4
Undead Giant x4
Mister Bones x4
Deathsleet x4
Demons x5
There Be Dragons x4
Figure Case x4
Mind your Manors x4
Orcapocalypse x4
Undead Paint Set x2
Starter Paint Set x3
Frost Giants x4
Ebonwrath x4
Fire Giants x4

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Jesus Christ, I guess that confirms my theory that they're actually all over the place right now.

Still don't have my email, though. :(

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Bad Munki posted:

Jesus Christ, I guess that confirms my theory that they're actually all over the place right now.

Still don't have my email, though. :(
The Reaper rep told me a while back he would try to get my stuff out asap even though I told him I didn't mind being dead last, so maybe it's just the one guy pulling strings? :shrug:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Nah, it looks like other notifications people have been posting are confirming that they aren't holding very strictly to ordering their shipments by number of line items at this point. Which is fine, I just want my email! They are literally intentionally giving me the finger every minute I don't have that email. How dare they.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Apparently they packed a bunch of large orders this weekend since they didn't have their weekday staff levels, but are back to working smallest-> largest now.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
What was the contact info for missing minis?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Indolent Bastard posted:

Me. PM me all of your details and identifying information and I will see to it that Reaper ships them to me right away.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

Bad Munki posted:

Me. PM me all of your details and identifying information and I will see to it that Reaper ships them to me right away.

Quiet down you, or I'll do something unfortunate to your package I'm sending out today.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

quote:

Number of Packages: 2
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 56.0 LBS

:getin:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

:derp::derp::derp:Ahhhhh shitshitshit all my whining finally paid off!!:derp::derp::derp:

quote:

You're getting:
Deep Dwellers x1
Frost Wyrm x1
Fire Giant Warriors x1
Forces of Nature x1
Spider Centaurs x1
IMEF Paint Set x1
Starter Set 2 x1
Undead Giant x1
Figure Case x1
Orcapocalypse x1
Undead Paint Set x1
Starter Paint Set x1
Frost Giants x1
Fire Giants x1
vampire x1

Now it's just a race between my order from Reaper and my order from Indolent Bastard...

Bad Munki fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jul 2, 2013

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Indolent Bastard posted:

Mine also arrived missing lots of stuff with the boxes heavily damaged.
Its questions@reapermini.com
Reference your order # and KS email

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jul 2, 2013

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

It's not the size of your package, it's what you do with it. Which makes you a whore, technically speaking. :wink:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Fix posted:

It's not the size of your package, it's what you do with it. Which makes you a whore, technically speaking. :wink:

And I got alllllll the highest-quality customers. :wmwink:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

e: wtf am I talking about

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Clearly my magic spell of preparing my work table sunday worked, because my bones are on the way. Cannot wait to start painting. Now if only I weren't going on call 24/7 for a week starting next tuesday.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
Got my shipping notice. They'll arrive this weekend. While I am out of state. :negative:

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
Got my shipping notice from UPS, but not from Reaper yet.

Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 28.8 LBS

Not quite on the level of Captain Invictus, but still a pretty sizable package.

JoshTheStampede posted:

Got my shipping notice. They'll arrive this weekend. While I am out of state. :negative:

If it makes you feel better, I won't see mine for about three months.

JackMann fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Jul 2, 2013

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
The Reaper Megathread: Mine's Not As Big As Captain Invictus'

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

JoshTheStampede posted:

The Reaper Megathread: Mine's Not As Big As Captain Invictus'
The Reaper Megathread: Mine's Not As Big But At Least I'm Not Selling Mine

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
Sat down last night to catalog everything and make sure my order wasn't missing any items - it took four hours and I'm still not done. It would have been nice if Reaper had somehow marked the little figure baggies with their stock numbers or something...

Good luck to you guys with multiple Vampire boxes. :smithicide:

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

berzerkmonkey posted:

Sat down last night to catalog everything and make sure my order wasn't missing any items - it took four hours and I'm still not done. It would have been nice if Reaper had somehow marked the little figure baggies with their stock numbers or something...

Good luck to you guys with multiple Vampire boxes. :smithicide:

Go to the Reaper KS page, take the Vampire mini picture list, open Photoshop (or equivalent), pick up a mini, find it on the list, cross it off by X-ing through its picture. It worked for me.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

My box is out for delivery! Really nice since I took Friday off, so I have a 4-day weekend coming up.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Indolent Bastard posted:

Go to the Reaper KS page, take the Vampire mini picture list, open Photoshop (or equivalent), pick up a mini, find it on the list, cross it off by X-ing through its picture. It worked for me.
That's essentially what I'm doing, but it takes a long time because some of the models aren't quite the same. I'm also marking the baggies for easy reference, in case I decide not to keep some of them.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Got home to find a mighty box! I can't get over how much bigger this stuff is than it looked!

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I just got my UPS notice, no e-mail from reaper themselves. A perk of living about 4 hours away from the warehouse is that it's going to take a whole day to get here.

Diosamblet
Oct 9, 2004

Me and my shadow
Awwwww yeahhh :drac: +15

Kind of regretting not picking up Cthulhu after seeing the actual model, but never been the biggest mythos fan.

You're getting:
Figure Case x1
Hydra x1
Storm Giants x1
Demons x1
Kaladrax Reborn x1
Nethyrmaul x1
Fire Giant Warriors x1
Red Dragon x1
Clockwork Dragon x1
Deathsleet x1
Fire It Up! x1
There Be Dragons x1
Ebonwrath x1
Frost Giants x1
Fire Giants x1
vampire x1

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

My bones, my bones, they have arrived! Only a bit bendy in the hot packaging. Unboxing now: trip report later.

drat cthulhu is pretty big. The bone giant is also much bigger than I expected. As expected, not impressed with clockwork dragon, really wishing I'd gotten one of the big dragons instead.

I found this website which has a tabular format thingy that lists everything in Vampire. I copy/pasted the cells into Calc so I could print them off (11 pages jesus) and now I'm using that to validate my vampire package.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib

JackMann posted:

I used the spreadsheet in this thread, with the GregR site to find the models. I just put an X in the far right column for everything I'd received, MC for miscasts, then looked for where there were no Xes when I was done.

Bringing this up again since it might be useful to others.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Well. I got four extra NOVA guys for some reason; I had one miniature who is missing his hand and weapon (it's a socket, so probably got lost somewhere in China), and a lot of pieces that are bent (but not damaged, so easily restored with some hot water). Other than that, my Vampire plus extras is complete. :)

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
I just finished unboxing, cataloging and sorting my order. Everything is here except I'm missing a piece of Kaladrax leg, and one of my goblins is missing an arm.

Something I noticed, a few figs specifically the Pathfinder goblins and the head and tail tip of Kaladrax seem to be made of a softer rubbery material. Anyone know if this is intended or if maybe these pieces didn't cure right or something?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Leperflesh posted:

Well. I got four extra NOVA guys for some reason; I had one miniature who is missing his hand and weapon (it's a socket, so probably got lost somewhere in China), and a lot of pieces that are bent (but not damaged, so easily restored with some hot water). Other than that, my Vampire plus extras is complete. :)

I also got the 4 extra NOVAs but I am missing 4 items with 7 items bent at a 90 degree angle. Ill try the hot water trick on them later

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
After going through and counting everything, I think I have buyer's remorse. There is so much here that I will never, ever use...

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

His record...it's over 9-7!!!

Bucnasti posted:

I just finished unboxing, cataloging and sorting my order. Everything is here except I'm missing a piece of Kaladrax leg, and one of my goblins is missing an arm.

Something I noticed, a few figs specifically the Pathfinder goblins and the head and tail tip of Kaladrax seem to be made of a softer rubbery material. Anyone know if this is intended or if maybe these pieces didn't cure right or something?

Don't know about the goblins, but my Kaladrax is the same way

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

berzerkmonkey posted:

After going through and counting everything, I think I have buyer's remorse. There is so much here that I will never, ever use...

So sell the lot of it and make $100.

Edit: Personally I'm sort of the same way; I got caught up in the hype and now have loads of minis I have no immediate use for. That said, between the paint, the figure case and the awesome Cthulhu model I can't get upset. I will also be using the 'not space marines' with my copy of space hulk that I bought sans-minis and lots of the fantsy figures will become Mordheim gangs. If nothing else use the minis as practice pieces that you can go hog wild on with new techniques and color pallets that you wouldn't risk on more expensive or beloved minis.

Indolent Bastard fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Jul 3, 2013

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Indolent Bastard posted:

So sell the lot of it and make $100.

Edit: Personally I'm sort of the same way; I got caught up in the hype and now have loads of minis I have no immediate use for. That said, between the paint, the figure case and the awesome Cthulhu model I can't get upset. I will also be using the 'not space marines' with my copy of space hulk that I bought sans-minis and lots of the fantsy figures will become Mordheim gangs. If nothing else use the minis as practice pieces that you can go hog wild on with new techniques and color pallets that you wouldn't risk on more expensive or beloved minis.
Oh, I'm not upset, it's just that while I like some of the models (the not-Beholder is awesome) many of them don't do anything for me. I'd part out what I don't want, but it doesn't look like I'd get much of a return, judging by the stuff on Ebay. I'll most likely wind up keeping it all.

I think my remorse comes from the fact that I can't really do anything with them - I don't play RPGs and I have minis for the tabletop games I do play (and they are my painting priority.) Oh well, lesson learned - getting a lot of stuff does not equate to true happiness. :emo:

Do we have a trade/sale thread for Bones at all?

EDIT: Is there supposed to be a body on the altar in the Dungeon Dressing set? My bag was opened, so I don't know if I was missing something, or if they did an alternate bare altar top.

berzerkmonkey fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jul 3, 2013

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

berzerkmonkey posted:

Oh, I'm not upset, it's just that while I like some of the models (the not-Beholder is awesome) many of them don't do anything for me. I'd part out what I don't want, but it doesn't look like I'd get much of a return, judging by the stuff on Ebay. I'll most likely wind up keeping it all.

I think my remorse comes from the fact that I can't really do anything with them - I don't play RPGs and I have minis for the tabletop games I do play (and they are my painting priority.) Oh well, lesson learned - getting a lot of stuff does not equate to true happiness. :emo:

Do we have a trade/sale thread for Bones at all?

EDIT: Is there supposed to be a body on the altar in the Dungeon Dressing set? My bag was opened, so I don't know if I was missing something, or if they did an alternate bare altar top.

I think the body was left out of the Bone casting as I didn't get one for my altar either.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The original metal sculpt had a naked lady victim on the altar but it is removed on the Bones version. Perhaps because without the victim the altar is far more useful for actual gaming with a clear top you can put anything you want on, to suit your encounter scenario.

There are a handful of other figures that differ in small ways from the original sculpts too.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

The original metal sculpt had a naked lady victim on the altar but it is removed on the Bones version. Perhaps because without the victim the altar is far more useful for actual gaming with a clear top you can put anything you want on, to suit your encounter scenario.

There are a handful of other figures that differ in small ways from the original sculpts too.
Yeah, I did notice that some of the sculpts had been changed - I'm assuming this was done for mold purposes. As for the altar, I wasn't too concerned about losing a nekkid lady, I was just curious if this was a design change or a missing part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

My bones are here :neckbeard: I havn't done an inventory yet, gonna wait to do that tomorrow with the friend I'm splitting them with.

• Locked thread