Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Occupation posted:

The season pass is still listed at 2400, mech/psycho packs at 800, and pirate booty/tiny tina dlc still at 800 :confused:

Kifisonfire posted:

It's a one day deal so I'd jump on it if you want.

Also the DLC is on sale at the moment. Scarlett, Torgue, Hammerlock, Gaige and Krieg are all 400 points. Creature slaughter and UVHM update are 200 points. No season pass on sale though.

Going off Kif here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spamhead80
Apr 15, 2003

It's a Zen thing, like how many babies fit in a tire.

chopstixdiva posted:

Hey brosef, hit me up tonight, will be on after 9EST. Would def be in for some DLC.

I am not playing with anyone who uses the word brosef.

I'm hoping that they release the dlc heads soon so that I can dress up as a freaking elf and finally complete my fantasy experience.

spamhead80 fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jul 3, 2013

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Occupation posted:

The season pass is still listed at 2400, mech/psycho packs at 800, and pirate booty/tiny tina dlc still at 800 :confused:
You got a gold account? The deals are showing up for me.

EDIT: Mechro isn't though god Microsoft you are just terrible at everything

http://majornelson.com/2013/07/02/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-26/

EDIT AGAIN: They're showing up for me now.

Kifisonfire fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jul 3, 2013

czechshaun
Dec 13, 2004
en trance
I am trying to buy krieg for 50% off but it is not working. Any ideas?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
This just occurred to me, but I didn't get some kinda face from finishing the Tina DLC. Are there any at all for Dragon's Keep?

Skater h8er
May 11, 2013
Well I went and bought krieg for the half off sale anyone wanna help me lvl him? My gt is the same as my
name here

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Speedboat Jones posted:

This just occurred to me, but I didn't get some kinda face from finishing the Tina DLC. Are there any at all for Dragon's Keep?
Gearbox hosed them up. Shock horror right?

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

I can't win for losing lately. I hop in with Duck and Ethel, and my game crashes. Now my system is hard-locking on bootup, usually right before or after it applies the theme/background (the message 'Can't Sign into messenger' starts to popup, too).

I'm guessing that this is the microsoft death clock about to go off. If anyone has any fixes, please tell me!

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Father Wendigo posted:

I can't win for losing lately. I hop in with Duck and Ethel, and my game crashes. Now my system is hard-locking on bootup, usually right before or after it applies the theme/background (the message 'Can't Sign into messenger' starts to popup, too).

I'm guessing that this is the microsoft death clock about to go off. If anyone has any fixes, please tell me!

Scratch that, robots are going to have to come first tonight. Post in the 360 general thread and hope someone can help you.

BattleTech fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jul 3, 2013

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Occupation posted:

Yeah, that's what's showing for me too and has been all day. Going by the dashboard though, the DLC is supposed to be on sale all week? :confused:

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

raditts posted:

Yeah, that's what's showing for me too and has been all day. Going by the dashboard though, the DLC is supposed to be on sale all week? :confused:

I played BLOOD DRAGON for like 3 hours and then came back and the new, reduced, prices were shown for everything. So try playing BLOOD DRAGON for a while. Worst case scenario: you ended up playing BLOOD DRAGON for a while.

Or like turn your 360 on and off and force disconnect and reconnect to Live.

Also note that the total (reduced) price for all of the DLC, right now, that makes up the season pass is less than the cost of the season pass (800 + 200 + 400 + 400 + 400 < 2400). So if you're gonna get the season pass, just buy everything individually.

Apr 4, 2004

by T. Finninho
Also seriously "half off" is like what, $4.

spamhead80
Apr 15, 2003

It's a Zen thing, like how many babies fit in a tire.

Father Wendigo posted:

I hope you get it fixed. Duck and I hung around for a while waiting on you, but we can always finish when you get back up and running again.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I'm gonna fuck me a moon man!
blah blah blah

I have tina dlc heads. message me on 360 for them. don't be a dick. dupe me "something"

anyone who hasn't decided should go buy all the dlc and gaige and krieg.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

delpheye posted:

blah blah blah

I have tina dlc heads. message me on 360 for them. don't be a dick. dupe me "something"

Does a 61 pot o gold count as "something"?

Skater h8er
May 11, 2013

delpheye posted:

blah blah blah

What's your gt?

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

delpheye posted:

Even Hammerlock? I've heard it's not very good and there's so much other DLC.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Hammerlock is decent, ignore the hyperbole that it's the worst thing ever and find out for yourself. The environment is too big and there's like 3 story missions but I had fun with it. If you've played UVHM you will no problems with the witch doctor enemies, just slag and :torgue: them like every other enemy in the game. The skins and heads you get are pretty cool, too.

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

delpheye posted:

blah blah blah

I'm really confused about this. How do/did you get them?

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Even Hammerlock? I've heard it's not very good and there's so much other DLC.

It's really not what people were expecting, but it's not bad by any means. The story content is very brief, but that's the point - you're meant to be there on a safari trip, but you're interrupted by your obligatory Villain Of The Week who you have to kill before you can get on with the important task of doing lots of sidequests and killing strange new creatures.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Sad lions posted:

I'm really confused about this. How do/did you get them?

Completely random drops in the DLC.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

The Duke posted:

Hammerlock is decent, ignore the hyperbole that it's the worst thing ever and find out for yourself. The environment is too big and there's like 3 story missions but I had fun with it. If you've played UVHM you will no problems with the witch doctor enemies, just slag and :torgue: them like every other enemy in the game. The skins and heads you get are pretty cool, too.

Dominic White posted:

It's really not what people were expecting, but it's not bad by any means. The story content is very brief, but that's the point - you're meant to be there on a safari trip, but you're interrupted by your obligatory Villain Of The Week who you have to kill before you can get on with the important task of doing lots of sidequests and killing strange new creatures.
Alright, I'm convinced. Now to somehow find space on my Xbox hard drive...also, 400 points.

DecentHairJelly
Jul 24, 2007

I don't want Fop goddamnit
So I was farming legendary loot midgets today and I wasn't getting the variety of drops I would otherwise expect. Do they only drop certain legendaries? I got two maggies in the same run. I also got two tunguska rocket launchers (pearlescent, not legendary, I know). I've pulled my two previous maggies off of them too. Just curious of anyone has had similar experiences.

I was at it for a couple hours just grinding exp and trying to upgrade my gear. I was also trying to get the skin for killing Jimmy Jenkins 15 times. I do not recommend doing that though, because it took way too long and it gave the pink pandoracorn skin. Yeah, the same skin you get for finding 15 legendaries. Waste of time. Seriously, to get him to spawn the last time took at least an hour and a half. I can't imagine accomplishing that normally. In probably a dozen playthroughs I think he's spawned naturally only once or twice for me and he's never dropped anything other than a green and some cash.

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
Someone had the Krieg skin for Crouching Tiger, Hidden Assault Rifle earlier in the thread. Is that still floating around?

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

nudejedi posted:

Someone had the Krieg skin for Crouching Tiger, Hidden Assault Rifle earlier in the thread. Is that still floating around?

That would be me and yeah I still got it. Just join on me and I'll give it to you. GT: Offshoretoast. I don't want it since it glitched and gave me the skin in the character customization screen without me having used it.

Edit: Message me beforehand so I can invite you to my game.

Bumper Stickup fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jul 4, 2013

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

delpheye posted:

blah blah blah

I just got a level 61 Fire Storm grenade mod and some of the Chaotic Evil class mods (apparently people dig those).

edit: Now also a level 61 chain lightning. And the Commando and the Gunzerker's Dahl Crouching Assault Rifle skins.

Speedboat Jones fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Jul 4, 2013

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Congratulations NudeJedi on your fancy new krieg head and skin! You got super lucky joining on that terra kill when you did.

Edit: If anyone else would like the terra head for krieg, the crouching tiger, hidden assault rifle skin for krieg, the SPLEEN FIESTA skin for krieg, or a contraband sky rocket just let me know. I'll gladly load up my game and let you dupe one of em.

Bumper Stickup fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jul 4, 2013

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
Two for the price of one! Managed to get a level too!

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Someone named SK8ER Hater sent me a friend request a few days ago and I don't know who you are. Please post in this thread if it's you're from here!

Also if anyone wants to help me take on the dragons tomorrow send me a friend request. Probably going to need all the help I can get. 360: kr0jar

Xidus
Aug 7, 2000
grog nozzle + flame of the firehawk = lol against anything on the ground.

Skater h8er
May 11, 2013

The Duke posted:

Someone named SK8ER Hater sent me a friend request a few days ago and I don't know who you are. Please post in this thread if it's you're from here!

Also if anyone wants to help me take on the dragons tomorrow send me a friend request. Probably going to need all the help I can get. 360: kr0jar

Yeah man I'm from here

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

:911: New codes! :911:

Twitter codes

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: W3W3B-6R5JT-SF93X-56BBT-6XFSB [Active through July 8]

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: W3CTB-J669B-S9WCB-ZTK3J-959W5 [Active through July 8]

Facebook codes

Xbox 360: KTWJB-ZFW3J-HRSBX-5XTJT-395XH
PlayStation 3: C3CJJ-W6XZ3-ZH5CJ-STKJ3-RXH5X

:911: Each one is worth 5 golden keys. Redeem both for 10 golden keys! GOD BLESS AMERICA :911:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

:torgue: MORE CODES EQUALS MORE EXPLOSIONS :torgue:
PS3:
CBWBT-BFR9K-9SW53-9TCBB-KFSBF

XBOX360:
WJWJJ-JBFKJ-HRHT6-CFTJT-R3CJR

Good for 3 golden keys, expires July 8th.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Wow, 13 gold keys. Not even sure where to put all the loot I get from these.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I'm actually a little surprised we didn't get something torgue themed for :torgue: national EXPLOSIONS day. :torgue:

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Speedboat Jones posted:

Wow, 13 gold keys. Not even sure where to put all the loot I get from these.

Back into a vending machine because 61 Legendaries/Uniques will always be better ;)

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

The Duke posted:

Back into a vending machine because 61 Legendaries/Uniques will always be better ;)
I would say a Torgue purple shotgun is better but with the SWORDSPLOSION now a thing that exists I'm not even sure about that.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I played through the game when released and have just picked up all the DLC after not playing in months. Reading the last few pages makes the newest DLC seem like a totally different game

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kifisonfire posted:

I would say a Torgue purple shotgun is better but with the SWORDSPLOSION now a thing that exists I'm not even sure about that.

and even if ravers or hulks are still better, you can easily farm up the 200ish Torgue tokens required to just get one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!
Am I just completely terrible at this game or is the Mechromancer almost useless in UVHM?

• Locked thread