Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

The weirdest parts of these pictures, to me at least, is the attempt at shading. Somehow it just adds another freaky level.

I hate to admit it but this dada art this guy has produced is something I would hang up on my walls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Senior Scarybagels posted:

I hate to admit it but this dada art this guy has produced is something I would hang up on my walls.

I want a loving room of this guy's art, each with a tasteful plaque describing it complete with the 'I hope you enjoy'. I'll put a nice chair and humidor in it and just sit and contemplate the fragile nature of the mind.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Don't touch the poop.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I want a loving room of this guy's art, each with a tasteful plaque describing it complete with the 'I hope you enjoy'. I'll put a nice chair and humidor in it and just sit and contemplate the fragile nature of the mind.

Would smoking jackets and lounge music be involved?

Tobaccrow
Jan 21, 2008

Don't smoke, kids... Unless you have to.

Mintergalactic posted:

Wait why is she brushing his teeth if he hasn't eaten his dinner yet???
"I am crying because my food will taste like toothpaste." :smith:
I also like how he calls it "a different kind of idea" and it's the same crap he always draws.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Rollersnake posted:

That never ends well, though. Remember Tails Got Trolled? Just appreciate (or whatever you want to call it) this guy's art from a safe distance.

I would be okay if this guy stopped doing whatever this is though.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The only thing better than Christian furry art is Christian furry political cartoons:

"how many of you stand with me? how many of you realize that America is rotting from the roots? the economy, society, politics, everything is rotting because our roots aren't in Christ as they once were? 24 hours on channel 10 news, and you will know that America has disintegrated, fallen away from Christ, our roots.

if you wish to say the Bible is racist (eg slavery): God says to treat all men equally
if you wish to say the Bible is a stupid flawed book that belongs in old fiction sections of libraries, read Jonathan Cahn's the Harbinger.
if you wish to hate in any other sort of way, you are letting me know i am doing something right. "If the world hates you, it is because they hated Me first." - Jesus Christ.

God bless you all."

This dude also has a fanfic about a wolf in a Camaro impeaching the U.S. government or something, but I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to read it.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Tobaccrow posted:

"I am crying because my food will taste like toothpaste." :smith:
I also like how he calls it "a different kind of idea" and it's the same crap he always draws.

It's a different idea in the same way a fractal is different no matter how much you zoom in. It's long fingers foreverially down.

Smarmy Coworker
May 10, 2008

by XyloJW

These are pretty funny honestly.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Here's a terrible rip-off animation based on Sailor Moon, featuring imitation Sailors fighting against religious stereotypes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V0ndFg7aWk

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Friends Are Evil posted:

Here's a terrible rip-off animation based on Sailor Moon, featuring imitation Sailors fighting against religious stereotypes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V0ndFg7aWk

Chip Cheezum and Ironicus did an amazing riff on this whole 'series' years ago.

http://chipandironicus.com/videos/other/8.html (their riff of the one above)

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

More here.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

It's a different idea in the same way a fractal is different no matter how much you zoom in. It's long fingers foreverially down.

A part of me wonders what would happen if Foreverial Delitize and Crystal Hands ever met each other. I think they'd both be too shy though and would just sit there afraid to make friends with one another :smith:

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

I can't help but read this in Christoper Lee's voice. It's hilarious and horrifying.

into the void
Feb 13, 2011

sweeperbravo posted:

A part of me wonders what would happen if Foreverial Delitize and Crystal Hands ever met each other. I think they'd both be too shy though and would just sit there afraid to make friends with one another :smith:

Nah, it's way more likely they'd get nervous and resort to their fetishes as a means of comfort. Just describing in detail their fantasy, shaking their fists and shouting over each other, until all that is left is two men screaming at the top of their lungs "PERMANENT BOLGNA!!"" and "CRYSTAL HANDS!!" over and over.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

into the void posted:

Nah, it's way more likely they'd get nervous and resort to their fetishes as a means of comfort. Just describing in detail their fantasy, shaking their fists and shouting over each other, until all that is left is two men screaming at the top of their lungs "PERMANENT BOLGNA!!"" and "CRYSTAL HANDS!!" over and over.

permanent bologna crystals, foreverially tied up, crying, permanently a bologna and enjoying it, gigantic cream cheese fingers with a ketchup IV drip. just a new idea i came up with.

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine

sweeperbravo posted:

We need a resident artist to draw up this pairing, stat. Touching the poop isn't allowed, but setting up a canvas and making a lovely portrait of that poop kissing the other poop should be.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Foreveral hardened up, pikachu is turned into a crystal with a quartz-topaz tongue and a ruby mouth and long amethyst fingers.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

J. Alfred Prufrock
Sep 9, 2008

I know that's probably some Game of Thrones poo poo or whatever, but I cannot help but see Nathan Explosion there.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Nanomashoes posted:

Foreveral hardened up, pikachu is turned into a crystal with a quartz-topaz tongue and a ruby mouth and long amethyst fingers.

We may not be touching the poop, but we're definitely gazing into the abyss, here.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Cubone posted:

We may not be touching the poop, but we're definitely gazing into the abyss, here.

For is it not said that when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss foreverally puts a crystal IV drip into you as you cry because you are unable to enjoy deli meat anymore.

I hope you enjoy this different kind of paraphrasing from me.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

//Edit//

Orange Harrison posted:

We need a resident artist to draw up this pairing, stat. Touching the poop isn't allowed, but setting up a canvas and making a lovely portrait of that poop kissing the other poop should be.

Already working on it chief. :patriot:

scarycave has a new favorite as of 14:10 on Jul 7, 2013

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
I suppose this technically counts as fanart?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
But wait what's that bump coming out of his ha- oh.

:smith:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Zemyla posted:

That is some awful architecture.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

Zemyla posted:

Ima assume those measurements are yards or something because otherwise that is a tiny goddamn house.

or maybe a house for literal tiny hedgehogs :iiam:

vv more importantly, why is knuckles' toilet so long and thin? Is he lying down to do his business?

Ixjuvin has a new favorite as of 16:23 on Jul 7, 2013

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

What the heck is a "nude room"? And why does Knuckles need his own toilet?

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

The MSJ posted:

He doesn't just have spikes on his fists.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Zemyla posted:

Half of the drat house is inaccessible. There's no way to get from the outside to half of those rooms.

And why is Sonic's nude room so far away from his bedroom? If I had a nude room I'd want it right next to my bedroom for convenience.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Zemyla posted:

The toilet is also only accessible from Sonic's Nude Room. And Knuckle's Toilet is only accessible from outside.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

The MSJ posted:

You don't have your own nude room? smh

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Zemyla posted:

The toilet is bigger than the library.
I also like how the bathrooms are all labeled something different, Lavatory, Bathroom, Toilet, Knuckles Bathroom which looks like an entire hall.

:nms:, and maybe not :nws:?

(edit)
Pikachu caught Pokerus while battling a Gigalith, which have crystals, and now has to get treatment. He's tied up so he stops attacking the other patients. He is sad because he liked to pull people under the bed with his long fingers and he can't do that because he's been tied up forever. His tongue is also baloney. He now spends his days lumbering behind the other patients, sometimes trapping them in a dead end, which causes the staff to have to physically remove him from obstructing the hallway. He has also become prone to muscle spasms, and will often shake violently in his sleep.

scarycave has a new favorite as of 19:23 on Jul 7, 2013

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Zemyla posted:

A NUUUUUUUUUDE HOUSE?!?

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Slime posted:

Half of the drat house is inaccessible. There's no way to get from the outside to half of those rooms.

And why is Sonic's nude room so far away from his bedroom? If I had a nude room I'd want it right next to my bedroom for convenience.

Why does Sonic even have a nude room? He doesn't wear clothes to begin with.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

vxskud posted:

Obviously, the room itself is nude.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

vxskud posted:

It's the only place he can take off his gloves and shoes. Sort of like Darth Vader's "me time" pod.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Did a search for an innocuous subject and found a fellow with the extremely telling screen-name AllTheStuffILike. He has gone full Siren Duck/Lyra Wants Hands/Permanent Bologna with drawing characters from every work of fiction he likes as Super Mario Goombas. There are twenty-goddamn-nine pages of these:

(He's also a diaper and inflation fetishist, and enjoys drawing characters from "Dinosaur Train" spanking each-other, but that's neither here nor there.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Zemyla posted:

Okay sorry I just have to bring this up: One of the entrances only leads to Cream's training room and one of them leads nowhere

• Locked thread