Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

Inpossible posted:

Dont forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey2L_ExKWuI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Chubs! :3:

Wrath of Khan

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error
Oh, Masters of the Universe! How I loved you as a kid!

Presenting one of the worst Final Fantasy attacks, ever. Beloved dog, let me shoot you like a cannon at my enemies:

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Leelee posted:

Oh, Masters of the Universe! How I loved you as a kid!

Presenting one of the worst BEST Final Fantasy attacks, ever. Beloved dog, let me shoot you like a cannon at my enemies:

Umm, launching a dog at someone's face is freaking awesome.

Gay Nudist Dad
Dec 12, 2006

asshole on a scooter

Forgall posted:

I've been trying out GifCam for a bit, and wasn't completely happy with its editing functions, so I decided to write my own gif maker, mostly for my own entertainment.

I've put it on Sourceforge, and you can find it here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gooncam/

It's completely free and open source. Still a very early alpha, so bugs are entirely possible.

Features:
Recording: Adjustable capture FPS. Remembers last position of the window, so, for example, if you often make gifs from youtube videos, you can place window over the player area and it will stay there. Optionally can capture mouse cursor. Has fullscreen mode.

Editing: Select any subset of frames and delete, cut, copy, paste, reverse or change delays on them. You can also delete range of frames and add their combined duration to the preceding frame to get rid of frames with tiny variation. Reduce FPS if you recorded at too high one. Save editing job in progress in lossless format to return to it later. Full history of edits is also saved and you can undo anything.

Gif optimization: I'm using imagemagick library for that, only a couple options are available at the moment, but I'll try to expand them in the future. You can also resize gif when exporting it, and preview results.

Planned features for next version - cropping, text and image overlays.

Hope somebody here finds it useful. If you want to send me bugs or suggestions, email me at vega234755@gmail.com (don't have PMs, sorry).

This is great. My girlfriend just made me watch Showgirls and it felt like a good reason to start giffing. I needed to get some joy out of the experience since it sure wasn't from the quality of the film.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Don't type "synchronized walking" into youtube unless you want to waste the next hour. It is ridiculous :psyduck:

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
How about some They Might Be Giants?

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Can anyone explain the shaking of the wire? Seems like a fairly symmetrical situation, the other one is shaking far less and seems to be closer, though I'm not sure of that.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Leandros posted:

Can anyone explain the shaking of the wire? Seems like a fairly symmetrical situation, the other one is shaking far less and seems to be closer, though I'm not sure of that.

I think it's supposed to be vibrating to the music.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Guillermus posted:

Dark Messiah of Might & Magic

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy

Gooncam is awesome :allears:

God, I gotta reinstall both of these. What great, great, bizarre games.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Eye I really do need to replay now they've finished polishing the hell outta it.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

Long John Power
Sep 11, 2001

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

This is great. My girlfriend just made me watch Showgirls and it felt like a good reason to start giffing. I needed to get some joy out of the experience since it sure wasn't from the quality of the film.

That movie achieves the incredible feat of it being filled with naked woman and you will not care.

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.

I always feel so bad for gorillas in situations like these. They absolutely hate being stared at. I had one charge at the glass at me at the Calgary Zoo when I was kid and I almost poo poo my pants.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

All on Black posted:

I always feel so bad for gorillas in situations like these. They absolutely hate being stared at. I had one charge at the glass at me at the Calgary Zoo when I was kid and I almost poo poo my pants.
When did that happen? Because I went there in 2007 and this huge male did the same to my younger sister and also wouldn't stop staring at my dad. I'm just wondering if it's the same one.

Gay Nudist Dad
Dec 12, 2006

asshole on a scooter

Gorilla Salad posted:

That movie achieves the incredible feat of it being filled with naked woman and you will not care.

It's true. Here's a GIF of some bouncing boobs being shoved down stairs (actual movie spoiler): :nws:6mb gif:nws:

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Not only that, but I spent a good portion of my teen years wanting to see any of the women from Saved By The Bell naked, and when I finally did.

If that movie was an ice cream flavor, it would be disappointment.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

It's true. Here's a GIF of some bouncing boobs being shoved down stairs (actual movie spoiler): :nws:6mb gif:nws:

That's what she gets for having stairs in her house :colbert:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

All on Black posted:

Some zoos print out glasses with pictures of eyes looking up and away over the lenses so that they don't get so agitated.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Krinkle posted:

Some zoos print out glasses with pictures of eyes looking up and away over the lenses so that they don't get so agitated.

Not some zoos, it was a marketing stunt based on the incident with bokito in 2007.

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

source

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Please tell me this is from the new Deadpool game.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Flaggy posted:

Please tell me this is from the new Deadpool game.

It is. It's an extremely gif-able game.

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

Karate Bastard posted:

That's gross.

Oh man I was wondering where I got that.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Konar posted:

From here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99bYXNBAhQ because apparently it's too much work for Forgall

Got a smoother version of that.

It's also 13 MB. whoops

e: v That thing where it's a jpeg and not a gif?

Djeser has a new favorite as of 17:49 on Jul 8, 2013

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

e: I did that thing again where it won't animate

OK Some Butt Stuff has a new favorite as of 20:21 on Jul 8, 2013

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

OK Some Butt Stuff posted:

right click -> view image, then copy the image's URL. It should start with an "i". Paste the URL between IMG tags.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
Shaolin Soccer (text is subtitles)

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

Deteriorata posted:

right click -> view image, then copy the image's URL. It should start with an "i". Paste the URL between IMG tags.

Sweet thanks.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Guillermus posted:

Dark Messiah of Might & Magic

I wish more games with physics engines would let you gently caress around with friction like that and send enemies hurtling over cliffs.

Is it any good? Might wait for the steam sale and pick it up for five bucks if it is.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Mr. Fowl posted:

Is it any good? Might wait for the steam sale and pick it up for five bucks if it is.

You get a kick button. It is very good.

clockwork automaton
May 2, 2007

You've probably never heard of them.

Fun Shoe
From the latest venture bros

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I think it loses something without the noises they're making but oh well.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mr. Fowl posted:

I wish more games with physics engines would let you gently caress around with friction like that and send enemies hurtling over cliffs.

The PC version is pretty fun since you can spec your character out in a bunch of different ways. For some reason when it came to consoles they hosed it up by giving it classes so if you took stealth you couldn't do magic and vice versa.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
On second thought, I'll link this gif, as it's mildly :nws: because bum.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

OK Some Butt Stuff posted:

I love how he sees it coming and hardly even makes a token effort at warning/helping her.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

RosaParksOfDip posted:

I love how he sees it coming and hardly even makes a token effort at warning/helping her.

I love how the Ref doesn't call the TD until the reporter gets decked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
The Shining

• Locked thread