Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

FrozenVent posted:

I'm going to go ahead and assume that none of those posts were written by actual women. It's better for my sanity.

Right there with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
So what do these guys think of hermaphadites? Are they immediately superior because they have a penis or immediately inferior because they have a vagina? Seeing as how all of one's power, intellect and integretity dwells within the penis and one's ignorance, depedency and masochism dwells within the vagina, do they just cancel each other out?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

FrozenVent posted:

I'm going to go ahead and assume that none of those posts were written by actual women. It's better for my sanity.

Probably equal parts "men pretending to be women", "actual self-loathing misogynist women", "women currying favor with dudes by being edgy", and "scam artists setting sad cases up for a ripoff".

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

Das Boo posted:

So what do these guys think of hermaphadites? Are they immediately superior because they have a penis or immediately inferior because they have a vagina? Seeing as how all of one's power, intellect and integretity dwells within the penis and one's ignorance, depedency and masochism dwells within the vagina, do they just cancel each other out?

Yeah I am actually somewhat curious about what they'd say about transgender people but something tells me that the answer would end up being extremely, extremely depressing.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adventures in Red Pill Wifery: A First Officer's Log

Post-coital pillow talk:

quote:

It was pretty late, but we were both feeling like talking afterward. It devolved a bit, as my hamster started running loose, thinking about how I felt looking at him earlier. Because surely other women were looking at him like that now. So I started the stupid “What would you do if some girl jumped you because you’re so hot now” questioning (no, don’t tell me, I already know, stupid). And he mentions that there IS this girl at work that started getting a little too friendly, but he doesn’t work with her anymore… I could tell by the way he was trying to dodge my questions that she was obviously hot and probably younger. He said “about our age”, but….

Meh….

Grr.

Gah.

It got quiet after that, and I felt him starting to fall asleep as we were wrapped up together. I said “Please, say something else to me before we go to sleep, so that that’s not the last thing we talk about.” Because it was just going to stick in my head.

He laughed, and started telling me all the things he loved about me. “You’re a great mother, you cook me great food, I love your sense of humor, I love how smart you are”…

Me: “Beta beta beta. Yeah, not really helping.” (Biiiiiitch. I don’t really know what I’m expecting here. I suck at flirting, and I know that’s what he’s looking for right now.)

Him: “Ok… (list of all the things he finds sexy that I can’t bring myself to type out)”

Then he jumped on me and went for a really rough round two. And he finished round two. So, that’s a new development.

Ok fine. So screwing your wife silly when she gets all stupid insecure really works.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Please stop it with the red pill stuff, you're going to give me an ulcer. :(

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Retter posted:

Yeah I am actually somewhat curious about what they'd say about transgender people but something tells me that the answer would end up being extremely, extremely depressing.

Cheer up! Trans people on hormone replacement therapy are helpful for proving biotruths!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Reminds me of that scene in Joe Dirt where he's banging that girl, "I'm your beta! I'm your beta!"

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

no more red pill please :negative:

quote:

(In my Ancient History class we are looking at a reconstruction of a Roman temple and discussing the Latin written on it.)

Teacher: “Have you noticed they don’t use ‘u’s? They use ‘v’s instead. So whenever you see Latin there won’t be any ‘u’s…probably because they weren’t shepherds.”

(The class laughs and, while one student manages to spot something on the image.)

Student: “Look! In Pont…Pontefix Maximus. They used a ‘u’ there.”

Teacher: “Oh, so they did. There’s always an exception to any rule; I guess that one’s just the black sheep.”

(The class laughs again and when we finally calmed down he had one more thing to say.)

Teacher: “Alright, we can stop talking about that now. I’m feeling pretty sheepish about all the jokes. They were just so ‘baaa’d.”
bolded where poo poo didn't happen

This is from a 'college/university':

quote:

(I am studying in the library, but have brought my own textbook from home, as this particular book is very popular and often all the library copies are in use or checked out.)

Student: “Hey. Are you done with that book? I can’t find a copy on the shelf.”

Me: “Um, actually I’m still using it, and anyway, it’s my copy, not the library’s.”

Student: “You’re not using it! It’s just sitting there closed on the table. Give it to me!”

Me: “I need it for the assignment I am just about to start, even if I am not using it right now. And as I said, it is my personal copy, not a library book, and I wouldn’t lend it to a rude stranger even if I wasn’t using it.”

Student: “You can’t hog all the books!”

(He storms off, only to return with the librarian in tow).

Librarian: “I’m sorry, but this student was saying you wouldn’t let him use a book you were finnished with? The books here are for all students to use, so if you’re done with it, could you let him use that copy?”

Me: “As I already explained to him, I’m not done using the book, and also, it is my personal copy from home, not a library book.”

(I show her the cover and the spine, so she can see it has no barcode or sticker and is indeed not a library book.)

Librarian: “Oh, sorry to bother you then.” *to other student* “I’m afraid it is her book, but I can help you look on the shelf for a copy of it, or put one on reserve for you.”

Student: “No! She has a copy of it right there! Why can’t I use that one? Make her give it to me!”

Librarian: “You can’t use it because it is her book. She purchased it. She owns it, not the library. I can’t make her give you her private property to use.”

Student: “Why not?”

Me: “Because it’s mine.”

Student: *grabs pile of library books off table* “Well, then, these are MINE, if you can just claim any book you like!”

Me and Librarian: “It doesn’t work like that.”

Student: “MINE!”

(The student runs out of the library with the books, setting off the alarm.)

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

TroperTales made me sad, NAR made me confused, but this PUA stuff just makes me sick.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

I spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out why she was looking at her hamster, like did they leave its cage open and it ran out? And why was the hamster looking at him? I also thought it was written by a guy first and was really confused by that.

tacodaemon posted:

Cheer up! Trans people on hormone replacement therapy are helpful for proving biotruths!

I want to murder these people.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

walrusman posted:

TroperTales made me sad, NAR made me confused, but this PUA stuff just makes me sick.

This Red Pill horseshit is making me miss Troper Tales.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

The revenge dreams of obese autistic teenage boys who imagine themselves ninja'ing up the high school bully are somehow far more heartening than the MRA/PUA/TRP pond scum.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

moerketid posted:

The revenge dreams of obese autistic teenage boys who imagine themselves ninja'ing up the high school bully are somehow far more heartening than the MRA/PUA/TRP pond scum.
That's because tropers only talk like rapists.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

moerketid posted:

Yea it's adorable to hear someone bitter about high school imagining laying sick burns on jocks. This poo poo is just 'hey guys I loving hate women so much, I just hate every woman in the world' and a bunch of sad sexually frustrated idiots going 'YEA ME TOO!'

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea it's adorable to hear someone bitter about high school imagining laying sick burns on jocks. This poo poo is just 'hey guys I loving hate women so much, I just hate every woman in the world' and a bunch of sad sexually frustrated idiots going 'YEA ME TOO!'
Elder Futhark chick wants someone to love and protect her. These dudes want to hurt women.

NoUU
Mar 8, 2013

Red Pill also makes me sad, here's some more light hearted STDH.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bonestructure posted:

This one is triple-distilled wishful PUA thinking.

Oh poo poo son, you laid a sick burn on her :mmmsmug:

I know this is terrible but I couldn't help but laugh at "give us the glare of scorned fatness"

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

This one's awesome just because it relies on the premise that her family don't understand the word birth nor how their own age works.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

jalopybrown posted:

This one's awesome just because it relies on the premise that her family don't understand the word birth nor how their own age works.

It also means that they lied about the year of birth ? Else that girl should have been able to figure it out. Which also implies that either she never looked at her ID, or she doesn't have an ID card or her parents somehow managed to lie when making the ID card ?

I give it a C- for lack of effort thinking that one through :colbert:

Also I really don't get the pun/joke with the v' and u's :ohdear:

E : VV Thanks, I had actually seen that word before but completely forgot about it v:shobon:v

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 12:15 on Jul 8, 2013

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Fathis Munk posted:

Also I really don't get the pun/joke with the v' and u's :ohdear:

u = ewe

Nobody said it was actually funny. (Edit: Except the STDH anyway)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Djeser posted:

[pontefix maximus hilarity]

If it'd said Latin class instead of Ancient history class I would've believed it 100%.

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:

This just sounds like a bad computer science joke (many things such as data structures begin at index 0 instead of 1).

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Djeser posted:

This is from a 'college/university':

Why do college students in these always talk like they are five years old "Make her give it to me."

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Flaggy posted:

Why do college students in these always talk like they are five years old "Make her give it to me."

Because the idiots making this stuff up never progress mentally beyond that age.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

NoUU posted:

Red Pill also makes me sad, here's some more light hearted STDH.

I sort of assumed stuff like this was pretty common. I have friends who counted time in the womb as time being alive, and they tell people their newborn daughter is nine months old. I mean, isn't that why a doctor or whatever will ask for 'date of birth' and not 'age'?

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

GreenMetalSun posted:

I sort of assumed stuff like this was pretty common. I have friends who counted time in the womb as time being alive, and they tell people their newborn daughter is nine months old. I mean, isn't that why a doctor or whatever will ask for 'date of birth' and not 'age'?

No, that's weird as hell.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dex posted:

No, that's weird as hell.

There are cultures where that's considered perfectly normal.

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

Jerry Cotton posted:

There are cultures where that's considered perfectly normal.

Which ones? I know a lot of eastern Asian countries consider the day of birth year one, but I don't know any that count directly from the night your mom got knocked up like that couple with the "nine month old" newborn.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Dex posted:

Which ones? I know a lot of eastern Asian countries consider the day of birth year one, but I don't know any that count directly from the night your mom got knocked up like that couple with the "nine month old" newborn.

That's essentially the rationale why in east Asia you start at 1.

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

Magna Kaser posted:

That's essentially the rationale why in east Asia you start at 1.

Well obviously, but they're not calling newborns nine months old, which is the part I'm asking about.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
This is all irrelevant unless someone has evidence of a culture that views you as -1 when you emerge from the womb.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Reddit admit creep thread.

quote:

When I was a freshman in high school, I had a super hot biology teacher. She thought I was hilarious and said I was the brightest student in her class blahblahblah. Anyways, she would always take pictures with me during the course of the school year. End of the year came around, and she put all those pictures in a collage and gave it to me. I took it home and fapped. I did the entire summer. When I moved out, I took the thing with me. It's in my closet on the top shelf as I speak.

EDIT: drat, guys, I guess I have I to find her. Plus, blame my poo poo phone and ghetto iPad for not uploading pics. I tried. So hard. Just for you guys. Because I love you. But gently caress it, just trust me on this one. I'll give you an update if I ever find my long lost bio teacher.

quote:

Saw a hot girl in a bar that I had no chance with. I said "Hi, I think you're very beautiful" she said "thanks" and I continued "So tonight, when I go home, I'm going to think about you when I masturbate...and there's NOTHING you can do to stop me." She actually looked kinda flattered for a moment before leaving in a hurry.

quote:

Ok, first I wanna clear up that any similarities to a recently frontpaged post about a dude and his sister in law are only a concidence. Also, I know this is creepy as gently caress and I've never done anything like it before or after, but it's hosed up and I'm not gonna make excuses for it. Well, here goes:

A couple years ago, 19 year old me got asked to take care of the dogs at my GF's house while their whole family, including her, were on a trip. This pretty much meant I got to stay alone at her place the whole weekend, keeping the dogs company, feeding them, and playing videogames. poo poo was pretty cash.

Anyway, her pretty hot cousin lived there, and the last day of it I got into her room, not really planning to do anything weird at that moment, just walking around the house. Then I saw her netbook on her bed.......long story short, I got into it, spent a while searching the hard drive, and eventually hit the jackpot: nudes of the cousin. Plenty of them. And not just nude pictures, but actual sex pictures and a freaking VIDEO. I couldn't loving believe it. Fapped right there, went home, picked up an USB drive, went back and saved all of that stuff. I still have it stashed, hidden and encrypted of course. Did not get caught..... I'm a monster =(

TL;DR: Got into GF's hot cousin's netbook, found nudes and sex vid, fapped and kept the prize, still use it sometimes.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Oh Tumblr.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

She was having an auspiciously timed stroke, and we all clapped and married the EMT who saved her.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

big duck equals goose posted:

Reddit admit creep thread.

I'm pretty sure these things DID happen. :stonk:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

wilderthanmild posted:

I'm pretty sure these things DID happen. :stonk:

A biology teacher spent an entire year taking pictures of a student, then presented him with a collage of those pics?

I would freak the gently caress out.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

FrozenVent posted:

A biology teacher spent an entire year taking pictures of a student, then presented him with a collage of those pics?

It doesn't seem THAT unrealistic for a teacher to take a bunch pictures with a student and make a collage. People do that kind of stuff. It would be more freaky if she was taking pictures of him, but the story does say with, not of.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I had a teacher in high school who took pictures of the class over the course of the year and made collages for every graduating senior, granted it was a journalism class so it wasn't too strange, but I still don't think it's that out of place.

The STDH is that some idiot doesn't know how to upload pictures in 2013.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

FrozenVent posted:

Also, the teacher cut out the eyes in all of the pictures before making the collage.

• Locked thread