Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

But they're still getting away with a ton of stolen goods :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
Embrace darkness!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

'Soft and digestible - like this scene transition!'

Tubba Blubba
Jul 14, 2011

Bringing grenades is always a good idea.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Fried Chicken posted:

Embrace darkness!

'Serves 5/the rightful heir to the abyssal throne.'

It's the little things that I love about this comic.

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

YOU CAN'T MOVE WITH ME IN THIS DIGITAL SPACE
I skipped over the marshmallow package the first time I read this page, then I realized what the hell am I doing. It's the best part.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I love how the broken glass fridge door from chapter two makes a guest appearance.

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

But they're still getting away with a ton of stolen goods :ohdear:

And guess who has a magnetic-bat on hand?

ronya
Nov 8, 2010

I'm the normal one.

You hate ridden fucks will regret your words when you eventually grow up.

Peace.
Are foods normally ferromagnetic?

Unless these thieves are really into the canned goods, I suppose.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

ronya posted:

Max doesn't need them to be actually ferromagnetic; his powers aren't literal magnetism, it's more like how someone would think magnetism works given a very brief explanation. That said, they probably have some nonmetallic stuff, and it won't work on that.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

ronya posted:

The "little brat" dude has earrings.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'll take a 'Shmallows teeshirt thank you.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

ronya posted:

Some are.

I remember seeing a video of someone putting an unopened bag of Kelloggs cereals into a blender until everything was ground into fine dust, then traipsing a magnet in the outcome, showing how it got covered in iron filing.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Cat Mattress posted:

Some are.

I remember seeing a video of someone putting an unopened bag of Kelloggs cereals into a blender until everything was ground into fine dust, then traipsing a magnet in the outcome, showing how it got covered in iron filing.

You don't even need to do that. There was a program on last week (BBC I think?) talking about food content where they used a scrapyard car-magnet on just a bag of corn flakes that had been tipped onto the ground and it picked up a fair number of them. They also moved a magnet under a bowl and made the cornflakes move about on the milk.

It has to with, during the "flaking" process, the germ of the corn has to be removed, or it fucks up the process. This is the part of the corn with the most nutrients, and so the flakes are fortified - adding the nutrients back in.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Except that I'm fairly sure iron has to be metallic for it to be magnetic, and I'm also fairly sure we can't digest it in that format? IIRC from watching similar shows, adding small amounts of metallic iron is basically a cheap way to make the cereal sound better without actually lying - it doesn't make it any better for you any more than chewing on a nail would.

Nick_326
Nov 3, 2011

History's Latest Monster
http://paranatural.net/chapter-4-page-22/

Oh PJ. :3:

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Even when he's not there, Max's dad manages to be fantastic. He even rules in alt-text gags!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I barely processed this page b/c I'm still laughing at Max's "hello? cops police? bring one maybe two grenades" from the last page.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Seoinin posted:

I barely processed this page b/c I'm still laughing at Max's "hello? cops police? bring one maybe two grenades" from the last page.
Pastry Fooligans is what did it for me.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Seoinin posted:

God bless America to you too.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I like him laughing at his own joke he makes to the imaginary police dispatcher.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
So, all the normal students just think Issac is some crazy weirdo talking to midair, right?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
He can't help it, he's an anime.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

I'm not going to lie, I saw this page and immediately hit the back arrow to try and see the comic I missed.

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

If this is Zack's ploy to make me want to buy a standalone comic featuring Isaac retrieving those seven scepters it's working.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Isaac is a doofus in the best way. He is such a great contrast to Max. Trying way too hard versus not trying at all.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

This is exactly the kind of thing that I expect Isaac to do in his downtime.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
Max spends his nights winning Monopoly and kicking punks out of his store. Isaac spends his nights completing fetch quests and building his faction rep in preparation for the endgame.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I get the feeling that despite how much he complains about the activity club he is pretty much way way into this whole having powers and being a spirit world hero thing.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

I think Issac hates the Activity Club for not letting him spirit world hero harder.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Oh my god Issac and this comic :allears:

ronya
Nov 8, 2010

I'm the normal one.

Peace.
This is a webcomic about not being the shonen protagonist. Oh my god.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I think the best part of Isaac is that all of his goofy theatrics are still just a thin lid on top of his kettle-boiling rage.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I swear, every drat page is gold.

ronya
Nov 8, 2010

I'm the normal one.

Peace.
It took me a re-read to notice the GREAT HERO! thing, actually.

I wonder whether a point is of Isaac's attitude to the non-spirit world...

Rent-a-Bot
Oct 21, 2012

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!
:gaz: :gaz: :gaz:
The best part is the students in the background looking at Isaac like :catstare:. He probably does this everyday, the massive dingus that he is.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Rent-a-Bot posted:

The best part is the students in the background looking at Isaac like :catstare:. He probably does this everyday, the massive dingus that he is.

In the future, some will grow up to write stories in that PYF thread about people who married Japanese cartoons.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken
By gigidigi

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Yoya posted:

By gigidigi

Gigi :allears:

She captured his true face perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU