Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

Commissar Ken posted:

Michael Keaton Batman.

Adam West Batman :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Zur-En-Arrh Batman.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Krad posted:

Zur-En-Arrh Batman.

I would buy the gently caress out of this. Twice if I could.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I want my Man of Steel Zod skin with crazy Michael Shannon faces, dammit. :colbert:

Edit: Imagine this face everytime he gets hit.

Roman Reigns fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jul 10, 2013

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

JusticeBot posted:

I want my Man of Steel Zod skin with crazy Michael Shannon faces, dammit. :colbert:

Edit: Imagine this face everytime he gets hit.

Give me Alts for all the DLC characters goddamnit.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Commissar Ken posted:

I would buy the gently caress out of this. Twice if I could.

The only acceptable addition to the Batman skin panoply.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
The IRC room is #SAInjustice, right?

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Adam West Batman :colbert:

Already in Arkham Origins.

It's either Jon Stewart, Robin (though he should get a killing joke esq 3 pack), or GL Sinestro most likely.

I'm still hoping for Bizzaro, and Guy Gardner voiced by Denis Leary, but those will never happen :(

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I predict that the skin that Boon is going unveil at Evo2013 will be The Batman alt for Superman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlcXA_iokPc

Thus fulfilling the need to give both Supes and Bats a new skin in one fell swoop.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I'll accept that only if they have his opponent freaking out over how Batman is punching them into space.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Mr Wind Up Bird posted:

Red Son Batman.

They already have that skin.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

WarEternal posted:

They already have that skin.

Wait, Red Son isn't just "What if Superman landed in Soviet Russia", but "What if the Soviets had like, EVERY HERO". Because that's just alot less interesting a concept than I had imagined.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Kokoro Wish posted:

Wait, Red Son isn't just "What if Superman landed in Soviet Russia", but "What if the Soviets had like, EVERY HERO". Because that's just alot less interesting a concept than I had imagined.

It's still an interesting concept, and there aren't that many heroes in the story. Batman is a soviet, but Green Lantern is still American.

Edit: also, last minute tournament entry from this guy.

Blast Fantasto fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jul 10, 2013

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Kokoro Wish posted:

Superman landed in the Ukrainian stat farms, and became Stalin's enforcer until his death, then Superman took over, cause who is gonna challange a god? Batman, thats who! His parents were killed by the state, and he became an anarchist who hates communist Superman. Wonder Woman has the hots for Superman and is still from Thymiscira (I butchered that spelling) and Lex Luthor becomes the greatest president ever and makes America the equivlent of a Star Trek Utopia not to make the world a better place for his fellow man, but as a giant gently caress YOU to Superman after he let his communism spread to the rest of the world.

Lex also used Abin Sur's ring and synthesized it to make a whole fuckload of American GL corps with Hal Jordan under command of it. And I think that's the full extent of the who's who from Red Son, and I haven't read it in years. I don't think Deathstroke was ever in the book.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Kokoro Wish posted:

Elseworlds are like that. They don't just take one change and build an interesting story from the deviation, they change whatever the gently caress they feel like to make themes work, without "explaining" them. Russian Batman stands out the most and bugged me too, but the character (and the whole comic) is good enough that I'm willing to overlook it.

MrJacobs posted:

Every plot twist in the book

Hey, that's a great way to incentivize people to read it, there.

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx

Robin Nightwing or John Stewart GL. Man of Steel Zod is close behind but he hasn't been around for months.

EDIT: I didn't notice the emphasis on CLAMORING. I'm going with Clams = Aquaman = voiced by Phil LaMarr = also the voice of John Stewart on Justice League = John Stewart GL costume reveal at EVO = Half Life 3.

Equilibrium fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jul 10, 2013

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Lurdiak posted:

Elseworlds are like that. They don't just take one change and build an interesting story from the deviation, they change whatever the gently caress they feel like to make themes work, without "explaining" them. Russian Batman stands out the most and bugged me too, but the character (and the whole comic) is good enough that I'm willing to overlook it.

That hat alone. My god.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Rumor train, choo-choo: http://testyourmight.com/threads/update-boon-hinting-at-dr-fate-as-5th-dlc-character-to-be-revealed-this-weekend-at-evo.35436/

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Hey, that's a great way to incentivize people to read it, there.

That wasn't every plot twist, just all the major DC characters and who they are in the book. It's still loving awesome and if anyone hasn't read it and has access to it, they should.

I love that rumor, though he had better play totally different than Zatanna.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Would be beyond happy if it were Dr. Fate, would definitely be the only character I play from then on.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EJEUi9uvC0

Man, this's so awesome.

Luthor exiting a Doomsday suit is equally :haw: and :stare:

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Jul 10, 2013

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Wow, Luthor with Zod's ending is like looking right into Luthor's ego. And Ares with Scorpion's could be played totally straight in the game, I wouldn't glance twice at it.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Man, this's so awesome.

Hah, holy poo poo Scorpion in the most ill-fitting suit ever.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Worth the whole 11 minutes.

edit: Sinestro as Nightwing ahahahahaha

Scuba Trooper fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Jul 10, 2013

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Scorpion-Superman intro and Lex-Doomsday victory were pretty great.

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche

Soooo, we might be getting Fate, Zatanna, Red Hood and Manhunter? I'm okay with this.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Man, this's so awesome.

Jesus christ, Scorpion makes all of these hilarious. Lobo doing his best swamp-monster impression was great, but Scorpion in the most ill-fitting suit ever was pure gold.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Amazon seems to think a PC version is coming, if anyone's interested. Guess it's fairly likely after the MK9 port, but probably depends on how well that does.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Nahxela posted:

Scorpion-Superman intro and Lex-Doomsday victory were pretty great.
I want to see an entire series of Billy Batson transforming into a bunch of hilariously-inappropriate DC characters.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

Guess it's fairly likely after the MK9 port, but probably depends on how well that does.

Looks pretty good so far, it's been in Steam top sellers since the release day. Also anyone who hasn't yet bought it should go do so.

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

Amazon seems to think a PC version is coming, if anyone's interested. Guess it's fairly likely after the MK9 port, but probably depends on how well that does.

Hector (producer at NRS) retweeted this a few days ago, I think it's fairly likely.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

thebardyspoon posted:

Aquaman maybe? Does he have some sort of clamshell armour costume that I'm forgetting?

I'm hoping it's not actually a clam themed armor, but just aquatic, and that it's each of the characters enslaved by Starro.

Like here -->

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

I'm hoping it's not actually a clam themed armor, but just aquatic, and that it's each of the characters enslaved by Starro.

Like here -->

Whoa, looks like WW is highly allergic to Starro's tentacles.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

There's a clam joke in there somewhere. :cheeky:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

Like here -->

Clash dialogue would be great.

"MMMFF"
"MMMMFF"
*explosion*

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Krad posted:

Soooo, we might be getting Fate, Zatanna, Red Hood and Manhunter? I'm okay with this.

I wish I had your optimism. I keep thinking Fate is a Zatanna substitute and Red Hood won the fan vote. Oh boy, another BatCharacter.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Huh, I just got an email:

"Thank you again for opting into our mailing list to receive exclusive marketing offers from Warner Bros.

As a token of our appreciation, please use the following code to redeem your free exclusive DLC skin for the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game.

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

Is this just the The Arrow skin? Or something else? Because if it's just The Arrow I can freely give it away. It would also make it very UN-exclusive, considering that a bunch of people already have theirs from voting.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

HellCopter posted:

Is this just the The Arrow skin? Or something else? Because if it's just The Arrow I can freely give it away. It would also make it very UN-exclusive, considering that a bunch of people already have theirs from voting.

Oooh, I'd like it if it is. I never got that email even though I did the WBID thing and all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Man, this's so awesome.

Green Lantern at his finest.

• Locked thread