Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thorpe
Feb 14, 2007

RELEASE THE KITTIES
I sent you an email about those!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

HollisBrown posted:

Getting rid of a couple of unused pieces:

Johnson J-Station Modeler
Older Amp Modeler. It sounds pretty good lots of presets. Don't know what else to say. $25+shipping?

Do you still have the Johnson J-Station?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Luna posted:

Do you still have the Johnson J-Station?

Yeah I do.

Luna
May 31, 2001

What do you want for it shipped to 28771?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm near Pittsburgh, it seems like $7-8 should get it there so $32-33?

Luna
May 31, 2001

HollisBrown posted:

I'm near Pittsburgh, it seems like $7-8 should get it there so $32-33?

What is your paypal?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Luna posted:

What is your paypal?

negativethree@gmail.com

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Anyone know what a used but great condition Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone goes for? A drummer buddy of mine is looking to unload one.

Luna
May 31, 2001

Awesome. Sent you 33 of my hard earned freedom bux.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Going to try as hard as I can to get it out today, if I can't I'll for sure get it out tomorrow.

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

Interest check on my lakland skyline 55-02 deluxe fretless, gorgeous quilted maple top, rosewood board, bartolini mm/j configuration. 35in scale with a killer B string, tons of mwah. Looking for $1100 OBO.

http://imgur.com/a/PKj0t

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Studebaker Hawk posted:

Interest check on my lakland skyline 55-02 deluxe fretless, gorgeous quilted maple top, rosewood board, bartolini mm/j configuration. 35in scale with a killer B string, tons of mwah. Looking for $1100 OBO.

http://imgur.com/a/PKj0t

Fuuuuuck if I wasn't trying to buy a new upright I'd be all over it...

If you don't have much luck here, they go pretty drat quick on TalkBass.

(What's your reason for selling out of curiosity?)

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

Just bought a roscoe LG 5 string fretless, pics coming shortly

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

I've got 2 Orange Crush 12s (CR12L) and 2 Orange Micro Crush (CR3) that are all new in the boxes if anyone's interested.
Make an offer if you want one.

Sacred Cow
Aug 13, 2007
I have a mid-2000's Sansamp PSA-1 if anyone is interested. Never used outside of a practice room. It was from when I strayed away from my bass thinking I could be a guitar player :(

I still have the box but no instructions.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Luna posted:

Awesome. Sent you 33 of my hard earned freedom bux.

Hey I'm getting it out for sure tomorrow. Pittsburgh had some apocalyptic storms today that basically screwed my whole day.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I have a Novation Remote Zero SL MK2 that I bought from Gearslutz and don't use nearly enough. Looking for cash, but I'm also willing to trade for a first gen Electribe ER or EM. Hell, I'll also send some cash for a Maschine MK1 or Electribe ESX-1.

Luna
May 31, 2001

HollisBrown posted:

Hey I'm getting it out for sure tomorrow. Pittsburgh had some apocalyptic storms today that basically screwed my whole day.

No problem.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Sent!

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Sacred Cow posted:

I have a mid-2000's Sansamp PSA-1 if anyone is interested. Never used outside of a practice room. It was from when I strayed away from my bass thinking I could be a guitar player :(

I still have the box but no instructions.

What were you looking to get for it?

Sacred Cow
Aug 13, 2007

Declan MacManus posted:

What were you looking to get for it?

how does $300 shipped sound?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Since upgrading monitors I now find myself in possession of two extra pairs of monitors.

SOLD

Alesis M1 mkII's, really not bad for the money, I mixed a lot on these and mixes translate surprisingly well on them
I'd like to get $135+shipping on these

Lastly I still have this M-Box mini, never registered, does not come with any software
I'd like to get $100 Shipped for this

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jul 19, 2013

Luna
May 31, 2001

HollisBrown posted:

Since upgrading monitors I now find myself in possession of two extra pairs of monitors.

Alesis M1 mkII's, really not bad for the money, I mixed a lot on these and mixes translate surprisingly well on them
I'd like to get $135+shipping on these

I wish I had room for Alesis, I would snatch them up. I had a set for years and always let me know exactly how terrible I was.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard (black edition :whatup:) I moved back into my parents' and I have to make do with a drat near shoebox for a room so I'm selling my poo poo and am planning to use the cash to get smaller stuff. Looking for about 650 euro since it's in drat near perfect condition, or I'll trade (bearing in mind that I don't have much space.)

Forums Terrorist fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jul 18, 2013

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
Got this up at TGP and MLP. Figured I'd put it up here too.

Bought it as NOS a few months back. Lack of a vibrato and weight (little over 9lbs) is holding me back from really bonding with it, but I love the feel and the sound, action is great, so it's not like I couldn't!

I bought this after looking around for a solid Greco/Orville by Gibson LP Custom copy. Walked into GC and this was on the wall, untouched, for a very long time. Played it, loved it, told them to set it up, and if I liked it I'd buy it. They did and I did.

Will sell outright for $1525 (OBO) shipped and insured. Comes with case and candy. Will take trades with cash as well. Will also put cash towards a trade.

Guitar is in great, practically new condition.

Quote from my NGD thread:

quote:

Amazing guitar and got it for a really solid price. The demographics here just don't appreciate a Paul with P90s.

It's beefy. Pickups are pretty hot but they're kept in check. Coil tap is wonderful and really opens up a variety of tones. I get to really open it up Thursday at practice and I'm anxious to put it behind a fuzz pedal with the lower output coils. Neck is slightly bigger than the 61 on my SG.

Looking to trade for:

something with a tremelo/vibrato
semi hollows/hollowbody
G&L Thinline Strat
Thinline Fenders (Tele, Jazzmaster, Mustang, and Jag) or CIJ Paisley Strat
Hofners
Greco/Orville by Gibson's that are quality
Ibanez Professional Weir or Skruggs model
Reverend (Rick Vito, Stu D Baker, Club King 290)
Eastman T184, T185
Guild electrics (Consider any and all of any era)
Lighter weight Gibson Les Paul Studio/Standard/Traditional
Japanese Epiphones
Gibson 339/390 (+ cash on my end)
Heritage
Yamaha

But don't be shy. Show what you have!

Let's make a deal!

Good feedback on this forum, good feedback on MyLesPaul and The Gear Page, good feedback on TalkBass, good feeback on eBay!

Swagulous
May 22, 2013

by Baldo di Gregorio
I have the following:
a pair of studio monitors, along with a rackmount amp, all the cabling, a 16ch mixer by behringer, and a Stanton t80 turntable with a new cartridge (will also include the amp/dj mixer with that).
Roland MV-8800 Drum Machine/Sampling workstation

I'll post pics as soon as possible.

What I'm looking for:
In ear monitors. Good ones. I would trade everything but the drum machine for a pair of shure 535s or something of similar quality.
If you want to do a trade for the drum machine, it would have to be a pair of really good in ear monitors and I'd trade straight up.

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
someone buy this ibanez from me.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

Incredulous Dylan posted:

I totally forgot I still had this sitting around from my last thread! I ended up not needing the cash so I'm popping it back on here looking for a reasonable offer. If you are here you no doubt know anything you need to about this guitar already, but the reviews at Ultimate Guitar are in depth and will give you a great idea of the sound. This guitar is MIA and from the Fender Artist Series. Check the specs at Musician's Friend. Designed by Billy Corgan specifically to be able to handle any genre of modern guitar playing without actually having to sound like Billy Corgan. DiMarzios for gain and sustain, baby. Personally I used it for blues and jazz but clearly not too much (as you can see some plastic is still under the knobs). Basically hung on my wall for a long time :/. Shouldn't be any surprise but of course the playability is ridiculous and I've got the action pretty low. Comes with a sweet vintage tweed case that will match whatever stupid hipster poo poo you probably wear. This is a discontinued model selling on Ebay for up to $1500 but I've got water heaters to buy or something so I'm selling for $1,200 OBO + whatever insured shipping to you will end up costing. The only flaw with this guitar is that the pickguard is yellowed unevenly because I never got around to taking that sticker off when I bought it. If you really care about evenly aged pick guards they are cheap and easy enough to replace. Otherwise this guitar looks, handles and sounds amazing. If you live in South Florida we can set up a pick up and save on the shipping! Feel free to come by and test it out if you are super serious about buying ;). You can also reach me via email at incredulousdylan@gmail.com or by PMs. Please post in this thread so I will know who you are. I've sold a bunch of things throughout the years on SA Mart under my current username as well as under Magmatron. Click for high res:

I ended up letting the old thread close because some old guy from Craigslist made a really reasonable offer, backed out when his wife said no and then I ended up not needing the cash for my house. Billy is still up for sale at the new thread! I still don't reaaalllyyy need the cash but I don't want to forget to sell this. Due to that also I am open to trades if anyone lives in south florida and has a bomb rear end Korg or Roland digital piano (88 keys please!)

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

<Black LP w/ p90s>

Any interest in a 1979 Rhodes Mark I 73-key electric piano or a 1966-67 Hagstrom III?

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jul 31, 2013

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
I'm selling my Sherman Rodec Restyler:

Works great as a filter for DJ mixing but can also be utilized for many synths and drum machines as well as for guitar and other electric instruments. It's a LP, BP, and HP filter with an envelope follower that allows you to create micro tonal patterns, completely new rhythms, or just to use as a standard filter for sweeps and effects. Looking for $600 plus shipping, might be interested in some synthy/effects/eurorack gear trades too.

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Anyone have a white ESP Eclipse they want to get rid of?

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
I have this Fender Japanese HH Jaguar on eBay, but I'd rather trade it for another roughly comparable guitar with single coils or P90s.

I'd do a cash sale too, $500 shipped in the continental US since I don't have to pay eBay.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

firebad57
Dec 29, 2008

Remulak posted:

I have this Fender Japanese HH Jaguar on eBay, but I'd rather trade it for another roughly comparable guitar with single coils or P90s.

I'd do a cash sale too, $500 shipped in the continental US since I don't have to pay eBay.

What year was it made?

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

firebad57 posted:

What year was it made?
Dated to 1994-1995, MIJ, probably from the Fujigen Gakki plant. Nice guitar, I just don't play the thing, I only play my Jazzmaster. I kept it for a long time for my daughter, since it's a goddamn wonderful guitar for a beginner. But she's lost interest.

You don't seem to have PM, so email me: giant . dumbass at g mail and I can send you more pics or info.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

I've got a Saffire PRO 24 that needs a new home. Anybody looking for an interface? Also, a SIIG firewire express card thingie that will work on a hackintop. PM if you're interested. I'd like to stay around 200, but I'll throw in the card for free if you're interested.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

muckswirler posted:

I've got a Saffire PRO 24 that needs a new home. Anybody looking for an interface? Also, a SIIG firewire express card thingie that will work on a hackintop. PM if you're interested. I'd like to stay around 200, but I'll throw in the card for free if you're interested.
I'm interested but money's hosed for me right now. I don't need a firewire card (would be using it on a MBP), how firm are you on the price? Need any gear?

Speaking of gear:

Does anyone want a BBE Sonic Maximizer pedal? It's a little scuffy (been on my board) but works perfectly and has zero issues. I just don't remember the last time I kicked it on and did some tests tonight with my new setup and I really don't think I'll use it anymore. Looking for cash or pedal/mic swaps.

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Aug 17, 2013

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Let me think about it. I'm not in a huge hurry to sell it, but allow me to consider how badly I want it gone. If nobody comes along and pulls the trigger in the next little while we can wheel and deal.

tinkan
Jan 29, 2005

*sigh*
Hey guys,

I no longer need a matched pair of Rode NT-5 purchased last year and used once. They have been sitting inside my closet in their case since then. They are in like new condition, blemish free, with all of the original packaging. I think $350 is a fair price, feel free to PM me offers if you feel otherwise. I will ship these promptly and for free via USPS Priority Mail (or an alternative if you prefer) and of course provide you with any requisite tracking.

Any requests for pictures of the equipment or questions in general, just shoot me a PM.

tinkan fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Aug 20, 2013

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

io what kind of stuff you got to trade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

muckswirler posted:

io what kind of stuff you got to trade?
Uhh, a lot of off the wall stuff, is there anything in particular that twists your tits?

Got a few things of maybe general interest:

Epi Les Paul bass in trans cherry, very dark flame and sexy as hell

Epi T-Bird bass plays great I think, I'm not a bassist but it looks tres rock and roll

Squire Tele with traditional bridge
Squire Tele with modern bridge

A note on these two Squiers: They're both exceptional guitars and I don't just mean 'nice Squiers'. They sound very nice and play VERY well and have fit and finish easily comparable to a US Fender. I've gigged the modern bridge a couple of times and with a pickup swap (they squeal a bit when in front of 100 watts) I'd be tempted to keep one.

I'll post pics tomorrow, detail if whatever someone wants, I just wanted to throw them up tonight.

Also have EVH phaser
EHX micro synth
EHX ring mod
Presonus fire studio mobile FireWire
AT3525 condenser