Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Orv posted:

...poo poo I might have to make a Q character and misquote him constantly at pubbies.

Q episodes were always the best. He's one of my favorite characters ever in TV. He's such a relentlessly arrogant rear end in a top hat and it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eponymous
Feb 4, 2008

Maybe I just want to be happy, huh?! Maybe I want my life to not be a trainwreck for five GOD DAMN minutes?!
There was a Let's Play of a surprisingly good FMV game, Star Trek: Borg, here on the forums. The game is basically a paper-thin excuse for John de Lancie to flounce around and troll the player as much as possible. It's good stuff.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I found a thread on the Escapist forums about taunting in games, which is evenly divided into two sides.

1) IT MAKES ME ANGRY DON'T DO IT
2) I use taunts to play Manipulative Masterful Bastard Mind Games with my opponent because I'm clever like an anime

Some insight into the minds of the victims is interesting.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

I found a thread on the Escapist forums about taunting in games, which is evenly divided into two sides.

1) IT MAKES ME ANGRY DON'T DO IT
2) I use taunts to play Manipulative Masterful Bastard Mind Games with my opponent because I'm clever like an anime

Some insight into the minds of the victims is interesting.

Until I read the thread, I thought you meant actually just taunting people in games. No, the thread is actually about having a taunt command in fighting games and how it is inherently unsportsmanlike.

I wonder how those people deal with the real world, where you don't get a prize just for trying your best.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
In the new Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game that's coming out, taunting your opponent drains their super meter, which you can stop with a counter-taunt. I wonder how angry those people will get at that mechanic.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Tarezax posted:

In the new Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game that's coming out, taunting your opponent drains their super meter, which you can stop with a counter-taunt. I wonder how angry those people will get at that mechanic.

Street Fighter 3 (at least Third Strike) had most taunts give a buff of some sort to the player. Others could counted as (weak) hits. Some people hated that because it gave you a reward for being "dishonorable" or "unsportsmanlike". I imagine the same people would piss and moan about the new JBA taunt mechanics too.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
And then there's Team Fortress 2, where some of the taunts are one-hit kills if you can hit with them.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Orv posted:

Yessss. I wonder if the name Queue is taken.

That's the beauty of Cryptic games. You can have any name you want since name exclusivity is attached to a global handle. This means you can have fifty Q knockoffs in an area at the same time with the same exact name.

What's more, the game lets you save and pass costumes around. Which means they can all look exactly alike. I'm pretty sure CO had some hilarious griefs going on in the past using this, where everyone dressed up as a zergling and invaded the local RP hangout. Can't find the screenshots now though, unfortunately.

I'm actually kind of surprised there haven't been more attempts to exploit. Though I guess it can be kind of hard to coordinate unless there's a place online to nab the requisite costumes.

Edit: Another good grief is to take someone's name and appearance and act like you're the real version of them. Usually while pretending the real person that's humping anything that gets close to the bar or is trying to create a cult of personality around themselves is an impostor trying to slander your good reputation.

Given that there's significant crossover from the CoH/DCUO community in Cryptic games when it comes to being neurotic about character identity, overly sensitive or egotistical people tend to completely lose their poo poo at you if you do this. Mostly because it doesn't make them feel like a special princess anymore.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Jul 11, 2013

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

Pope Guilty posted:

And then there's Team Fortress 2, where some of the taunts are one-hit kills if you can hit with them.

My Crowning Moment of Purely Coincidental Shame came when I went around a corner, totally cloaked as a Spy and a random heavy with his bare fists (default melee weapon for the class) was doing his "finger gun" taunt at nobody in particular and it hit me for an instant kill. Had I been using the Dead Ringer, I might have turned it into something cool, but I wasn't, so I just died.

I have this weird hang-up in TF2, though, where if I am on the winning team at round end, I won't kill people in humiliation time where my team and I are invincible and have 100% crits - I just don't think it's very sportsmanlike to attack defenceless people, even in a silly game. I know that I will be laughed off of the Internet for that, but that's just how I feel.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

JustJeff88 posted:

I have this weird hang-up in TF2, though, where if I am on the winning team at round end, I won't kill people in humiliation time where my team and I are invincible and have 100% crits - I just don't think it's very sportsmanlike to attack defenceless people, even in a silly game. I know that I will be laughed off of the Internet for that, but that's just how I feel.
When I've lost a round I actually enjoy trying to not get killed at the end. Despite the name, I don't see it as humiliation at all and I suspect neither does anyone else.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Zaodai posted:

Name him Major Boothroyd so it is the name you want, but as a reference to another series entirely.

[EDIT] I should probably explain that: Major Boothroyd was the quartermaster for James Bond, designated "Q".

Just call him Yoda and watch their eyelids twitch.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Pope Guilty posted:

The Sniper got a bow and arrow as a weapon to replace his Sniper Rifle, and it has a taunt where you jam the arrow in somebody's head. It has the fastest firing speed of all the taunts in the game, to the point where if somebody else is using a taunt you can walk up to them, taunt, and kill them before they finish theirs. It works so well because the first thing you do is stab them with an arrow to stun, and then pull it out to kill them.

I spent a good amount of time just wandering around the map taking potshots at people with arrows, but my primary reason for getting into the fray was finding Pubstar Heavies that just skillhosed somebody and decided to kiss their minigun in the middle of a wide open area. "Stab stab stab!" :allears:

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

death .cab for qt posted:

The Sniper got a bow and arrow as a weapon to replace his Sniper Rifle, and it has a taunt where you jam the arrow in somebody's head. It has the fastest firing speed of all the taunts in the game, to the point where if somebody else is using a taunt you can walk up to them, taunt, and kill them before they finish theirs. It works so well because the first thing you do is stab them with an arrow to stun, and then pull it out to kill them.

I spent a good amount of time just wandering around the map taking potshots at people with arrows, but my primary reason for getting into the fray was finding Pubstar Heavies that just skillhosed somebody and decided to kiss their minigun in the middle of a wide open area. "Stab stab stab!" :allears:

Even better is equipping the Equalizer and getting behind the inevitable clusterfuck of snipers on any 24/7 2Fort or Doublecross server, then annihilating them all with a suicide tauntkill. :allears:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Zaodai posted:

Until I read the thread, I thought you meant actually just taunting people in games. No, the thread is actually about having a taunt command in fighting games and how it is inherently unsportsmanlike.

There is nothing sweeter than killing someone in Smash Bros as Sonic and using his "YOU'RE TOO SLOOOOOW" taunt

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

The Huntsman's taunt I believe is actually the slowest in terms of actually killing the victim, because the killing frame is actually when he takes the arrow out; it stuns and immobilizes the target when it goes in, though.

There's some funny little nuances of this particular tauntkill, but rather than explain them, I'm just going to link to a 2011 Saxxy Award finalist that does it for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwGjpTVjLAM

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Macaluso posted:

There is nothing sweeter than killing someone in Smash Bros as Sonic and using his "YOU'RE TOO SLOOOOOW" taunt

One of my favorite things to do in a 4man game is to run away constantly, chain-taunting whenever anyone isn't nearby. It irritates my friends so much :v:

(Half the time our gaming turns into just trying to frustrate each other then laughing about it)

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!

Taunt-killing heavies is even funnier when they're just being terrible and slow to react.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Magres posted:

One of my favorite things to do in a 4man game is to run away constantly, chain-taunting whenever anyone isn't nearby. It irritates my friends so much :v:

(Half the time our gaming turns into just trying to frustrate each other then laughing about it)

Ness is way more fun to lead people on chases with. Once one of my friends was bragging about how pro he is at Smash, so I kept leading him around with Ness... luring him right into my other friend's fully charged Samus blasts. :v: He stopped bragging about it after we eliminated him only doing that. It was hilarious.

Polka_Rapper
Jan 22, 2011

Pope Guilty posted:

The Holiday Punch does not remove the Heavy's kill taunt. Enjoy.

(Holiday Punch are a set of gloves for the Heavy. When they land a critical hit, they force the victim to laugh - which is pretty much a taunt that leaves them helpless for a few seconds. The Heavy's kill taunt takes three seconds to complete. Holiday Punch always crits from behind.)

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
To put that in context, TF2 also has a literal jar of piss that you can throw on other players (to make them take more damage). It includes voice clip reactions as well as a nice yellow tint.

I really wish i could take a time machine to the moment when Valve added that item, because the reactions from "serious" players to that mechanic were every bit as brilliant as you can imagine.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Even better, about halfway through, it interrupts whatever they're doing, including other kill taunts. It's hilarious when a Soldier tries to kill taunt you and you skewer him just before he detonates the grenade.

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

we con-trol the ho-ri-zon-tal
we con-trol the verrr-ti-cal

Dizz posted:

89? I thought his username was Gullin15.

Whoops, yeah. It's been a while.

He also stopped playing dota2 after one of the really chill and hard-to-offend popular streamers called him out for being a small child. Dude was amazing in the same way that bf3 potatochip guy was and for quite a while he had a goon following because we were convinced he was doing some sort of digital Andy Kaufman act. He also got banned (and unbanned) at some point when he got a girl with a mic on his team and proceeded to pua the hell out of her to the point where she abandoned the game.

The Felix the Cat school of griefing will never get old.

bucketmouse fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jul 11, 2013

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

RoadCrewWorker posted:

To put that in context, TF2 also has a literal jar of piss that you can throw on other players (to make them take more damage). It includes voice clip reactions as well as a nice yellow tint.

I really wish i could take a time machine to the moment when Valve added that item, because the reactions from "serious" players to that mechanic were every bit as brilliant as you can imagine.

The best part about this is that the item was teased with a comic on April 1st, and was so disgusting that nearly everyone thought it was a joke.

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=2391

When it finally got added a few months later, the results were...impressive.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Magres posted:

In the all of three times I played Brawl online, this happened twice. One guy chose Sonic, ran as far away from everyone as he could, and started spamming 'YOU'RE TOO SLOW'.

The game quickly devolved into me trying to keep the other two guys away from Sonic. It was the greatest time I've ever had playing a fighting game.

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

we con-trol the ho-ri-zon-tal
we con-trol the verrr-ti-cal
Regarding the sniper stab taunt, there's nothing funnier than the sniper taunt duel, a weird mechanics interaction with the stuns which happens when two opposing snipers attempt to do it to eachother at roughly the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oPj0OfeyVs

This continues as long as both mash the taunt key. First one to stop explodes.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

bucketmouse posted:

Regarding the sniper stab taunt, there's nothing funnier than the sniper taunt duel, a weird mechanics interaction with the stuns which happens when two opposing snipers attempt to do it to eachother at roughly the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oPj0OfeyVs

This continues as long as both mash the taunt key. First one to stop explodes.

Every so often, when I'm at work as a programmer, I'll get a bug come in that's unintended, but is too much of a pain/too minor to fix. We mark these as 'won't fix' in our bug tracking software.

This is the epitome of 'won't fix'.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Speaking of TF2 and griefing, here's one involving their Halloween events.

For those not familiar with the TF2 Halloween events, they involve what others have called "WoW raidbosses" on special, spooky versions of existing maps. You don't fight them constantly, they're on timers and will appear every once in a while interrupting regular play. At that point both teams work together to try to take the boss down, since the boss will go away after a couple of minutes if not killed. Which happens frequently if not coordinated since the maximum health of the boss scales with the amount of players on the server. Anyone that is AFK or not capable of dealing damage will make things much harder on the rest.

Even though it's not Halloween there are still servers running the maps, mostly because you can earn specific hats and achievements doing them. These servers will disable the players ability to damage each other when the boss spawns, to increase the odds of the boss actually getting killed. Here's where the grief comes in: in this state a Spy can still sap buildings. You have a level 3 sentry firing at Merasmus? Not anymore. Sure, the Engy can remove the sapper, but you are faster at placing them than the Engy is at removing them. Normally as an Engineer you kill a Spy before removing a sapper, but... you can't hurt each other when the boss is alive, remember?

Bonus points if you stare right at the Engie when placing the sappers. Double points if you are disguised as him.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jul 11, 2013

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

The best thing about taunt kills in TF2 is that getting stunned didn't stop you from starting a taunt kill for the longest time (I am unsure if they ever fixed it.)

So as a sniper you'd get stunned, someone would run up to you to hit you with a bat or something, and you'd press the taunt button, and without any animation on your part, other than standing there stunned, they'd get stunned, and then die. :allears:

Ninja edit: This is sorta mentioned up there with the taunt duel, but it should be noted that scout baseballs work the same way, and not just snipers can taunt while stunned.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Chomp8645 posted:

You need to lay it on a little thicker. At first I thought you weren't being sarcastic.

I wasn't. Seriously.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Steam summer sale is on. Are people's games still interrupted by a friendly pop-up window if they're sent a gift?

I want to get on Twitch.tv and gift people Bad Rats at inconvenient times.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Steam summer sale is on. Are people's games still interrupted by a friendly pop-up window if they're sent a gift?

I want to get on Twitch.tv and gift people Bad Rats at inconvenient times.

I think it pops it up in the background now. Sometimes I've been completely oblivious to gifts for over an hour while playing.

But if they're trying to use Steam while you send them a gift, there's a good chance Steam will grind to a halt and be unresponsive for a solid minute when they get the gift. Or maybe that's just me.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Magres posted:

I found that Ness' taunt is shorter, allowing you to get more "OKAY"s per second than Sonic.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
Kirby's "HiiIIIiii!" will always be the classic Annoying Taunt.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

Shooting Blanks posted:

The best part about this is that the item was teased with a comic on April 1st, and was so disgusting that nearly everyone thought it was a joke.
I did think it a joke, but when I saw it I was laughing my rear end off and wishing it were real.

Queue the day it was added: :dance:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J-G4GUNWdI

I'm not sure if this counts as griefing or not, but as an old Spy player, it brings me great joy.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Valve is pretty good at griefing their own player base when it comes to TF2. A lot of the items in the game started out as jokes in the "Meet the ***" videos or in various comics about TF2 updates. It took a sort of serious, sort of silly game about shooting dudes and capturing things into a hat trading simulator where you throw piss at each other and sit in idling servers hoping for drops.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

atomicthumbs posted:

Kirby's "HiiIIIiii!" will always be the classic Annoying Taunt.

Mr. Game & Watch's taunt pissed off my friends when we played Melee or Brawl so I would always do it then whack them with his Judge move or the helmet smash when they would decide to gang up on me for it :laugh:

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

STO TIME!

Well, to celebrate an event us STO Goons are holding tomorrow, I decided, to hop on my little used Klingon character and do some advertising in First City:

quote:

[11:20] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Attention Klingon Pubbies. Tomorrow (July 12th), the richest fleets in STO, Starfleet Dental and associates, will be providing free top-end starbase access via our Klingon fleet.
[11:20] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Don't let those OTHER fleets extort millions out of you for access, go with us! See http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=787571 for details!
[11:21] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian raises the D'k Tahg.
[11:21] [Zone] Rengar@Alrikster: thats awesome galagagalaxian
[11:21] [Zone] Rengar@Alrikster: you guys rock
[11:22] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Well, we're fantastically spacerich(TM), and while we might enjoy some harmless fun now and then, Dentals feel charging for starbase access is just uncool.

The pubbies approved. :unsmith: However, someone happened by who wasn't so happy. LinaMia came by to attempt to hang some dark clouds in my sunshine. LinaMia, I believe, has been mentioned before in this thread. He is the disturbed individual that likes lining his snow-white Orion slave girls up on tables and watching them dance (one can only wonder what he does during this). I just happened to spend most of today constantly providing company for this lonely individual, chasing around his main alt, Delilah. By the end of the day, he was running like a frightened squirrel at the mere sight of my headless, pastel wearing self. It was quite hilarious. Anyways....

quote:

[11:36] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Attention Klingon Pubbies. Tomorrow (July 12th), the richest fleets in STO, Starfleet Dental and associates, will be providing free top-end starbase access via our Klingon fleet.
[11:36] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Don't let those OTHER fleets extort millions out of you for access, go with us! See http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=787571 for details!
[11:36] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian blows a kiss to Delilah.
[11:37] [Zone] Delilah@Triangulum_Phoenix: lol dental is feds
[11:37] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Very correct my friend! However we have a Klingon fleet as well, Nerds of Prey.
[11:37] [Zone] Delilah@Triangulum_Phoenix: they have no kdf fleet
[11:37] [Zone] Ila'tthath@locutusofjosh: dental are trolls of older drozana setup
[11:37] [Zone] Delilah@Triangulum_Phoenix: yup
[11:38] [Zone] Ila'tthath@locutusofjosh: the one they they made a train ofem
[11:38] [Zone] Delilah@Triangulum_Phoenix: dental are honorless patak
[11:38] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Don't listen to Delilah, she's a Hobo, they're just jealous. Also quite mad, since they were planning on selling starbase access.
[11:38] [Zone] Ila'tthath@locutusofjosh: they one day made convoy of kneeling idiots
[11:38] [Zone] Delilah@Triangulum_Phoenix: to what a fed base you idiot
[11:39] [Zone] Ila'tthath@locutusofjosh: k'mirr is a idiot to delilah lol
[11:39] [Zone] Ila'tthath@locutusofjosh: i meant ortossi
[11:40] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Anyways, you can pay some OTHER Klingon fleet 5+ million for starbase access. Or you can receieve FREE acess from Starfleet Dental via Nerds of Prey!
[11:40] [Zone] Ila'tthath@locutusofjosh: im delilahs good bestie or somethin now im honored in her presence
[11:40] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Again, see http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=787571 on the official forums for details!
[11:41] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: We are the richest fleet in STO, so we can afford to be generous!

However he quickly ran off, and I figured that was the end of it. I was wrong! Soon, one by one, three vicious harpies appeared before me. :ohdear:

After a day of chasing him around the Alpha and Beta Quadrants, from Drozna to Risa, to DS9, to Qo'Nos, bringing disco to every table, with one more little offhand comment, the dam of LinaMia's rage broke and his wrath was terrible to behold.

quote:

[11:50] Zoozod@infernalpotato salutes Ortossi.
[11:50] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Attention Klingon Pubbies. Tomorrow (July 12th), the richest fleets in STO, Starfleet Dental and associates, will be providing free top-end starbase access via our Klingon fleet.
[11:50] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Don't let those OTHER fleets extort millions out of you for access, go with us! See http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=787571 for details!
[11:50] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian blows a kiss to Delilah.
[11:51] [Local] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: No witty words in zone?
[11:52] [Zone] Cookie@launalady: NOBODY LISTENS TO A DICKLESS FED LOOKING PATAQ
[11:52] [Zone] Cookie@launalady: GO HOME

[11:52] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Whoa! Someone's upset.
[11:53] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Attention Klingon Pubbies. Tomorrow (July 12th), the richest fleets in STO, Starfleet Dental and associates, will be providing free top-end starbase access via our Klingon fleet.
[11:53] [Zone] Cookie@launalady: go suck ur dads dick like you did yesterday
[11:53] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Don't let those OTHER fleets extort millions out of you for access, go with us! See http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=787571 for details!
[11:53] [Local] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Thats not very polite. Some lady you are.
[11:53] [Zone #2] Kera@shredder75: <3 Stafleet Dental
[11:54] [Zone] Cookie@launalady: shut up human being
[11:54] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Wow, what is your problem lady?
[11:54] [Zone] Cookie@launalady: you
[11:54] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: I'm trying to announce a community service here.
[11:54] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Attention Klingon Pubbies. Tomorrow (July 12th), the richest fleets in STO, Starfleet Dental and associates, will be providing free top-end starbase access via our Klingon fleet.
[11:54] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Don't let those OTHER fleets extort millions out of you for access, go with us! See http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=787571 for details!
[11:55] [Zone] Cookie@launalady: noone likes you fags
[11:55] [Zone] Cookie@launalady: go blow something bitch

[11:55] [Zone] Veronika@sgtveronika: dont bother with them Cookie ;)
[11:56] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: My, my.
[11:56] [Zone] Adon@Adon333: Who are you talking to Cookie?
[11:56] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: This lady is a member of House of Beautiful Orions by the way.
[11:56] [Zone] Cookie@launalady: this trolling ugly fed looking dental trash
[11:56] [Zone] Adon@Adon333: I thought you were talking to me....lol
[11:56] [Zone] Adon@Adon333: I cant see who you are talking to ROFL
[11:56] [Zone] Cookie@launalady: no sweety
[11:56] [Admin] Attention Captains: The shard will be coming down for maintenance in 5 minutes. Thank you for playing Star Trek Online
[11:56] [Zone] Adon@Adon333: I must have them on ignore
[11:57] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: trolling? Ma'am, I'm offering a service here. Free starbase access!
[11:57] [Zone] Adon@Adon333: :P
[11:57] [Zone] Cookie@launalady: shut up ur offering a free dick suck

His alt account Cookie was offered up in sacrifice to launch a scathing homophobic assault against me. The sharp words cut deep! Nappa, a fellow Goon, came by to see what the fuss was.

quote:

[11:57] [Local] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Well, I'm sure Cookie wasn't a valuable account anyways, huh Lina?
[11:58] [Tell] Cookie@launalady: nope

[11:58] [Local] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: You're just making yourself look bad you know.
[11:58] [Tell] Cookie@launalady: dont care i like insulting you
[11:59] [Tell] Cookie@launalady: makes me feel good

[11:59] [Tell] To Cookie@launalady: Your only refuge huh?
[11:59] [Zone] Nappa@technical42nd: HA!
[11:59] [Zone] Nappa@technical42nd: This would be intimidating. If Lina and his alts we at all intimidating.
[11:59] [Tell] Cookie@launalady: have fun sucking dick all nite
[11:59] [Tell] Heket@goguspatzialu: HOBO drama? :P
[11:59] [Tell] To Cookie@launalady: well, besides setting up three space barbies and fantasizing about them.
[11:59] [Zone #3] A'Rock@softtop97: 2 of the best of the best .... u want candy go some were else :)
[11:59] [Zone] Nappa@technical42nd: Ortossi, you're intimidating as hell though. Spot loving on. (:smug:)
[11:59] [Tell] To Heket@goguspatzialu: Oh yes, LinaMia is QUITE upset with me.
[11:59] [Tell] Heket@goguspatzialu: Good job :)
[11:59] [Zone] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: TOS klingons best Klingons.
[12:00] [Local] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: Night Lina, sleep tight.
[12:00] [Zone] Nappa@technical42nd: Super Sayians. Best Sayians.
[12:00] [Local] Ortossi@GalagaGalaxian: I'll see you tomorrow.
[12:00] [Tell] Heket@goguspatzialu: Mind filling me in with all the juicy details after DT? :)
[12:00] [Tell] To Heket@goguspatzialu: Starfleet dental is providing free Klingon starbase access when they were planning to charge.
[12:00] [Tell] To Heket@goguspatzialu: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=787571
[12:00] [Tell] Heket@goguspatzialu: Hahahahah <3 goons
[12:01] [Admin] Attention Captains: The shard will be coming down for maintenance in 1 minutes. Thank you for playing Star Trek Online
[12:01] [Tell] Heket@goguspatzialu: Thanks

Raw Chatlog

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jul 12, 2013

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Galaga Galaxian posted:

The pubbies approved. :unsmith: However, someone happened by who wasn't so happy. LinaMia came by to attempt to hang some dark clouds in my sunshine. LinaMia, I believe, has been mentioned before in this thread. He is the disturbed individual that likes lining his snow-white Orion slave girls up on tables and watching them dance (one can only wonder what he does during this). I just happened to spend most of today constantly providing company for this lonely individual, chasing around his main alt, Delilah. By the end of the day, he was running like a frightened squirrel at the mere sight of my headless, pastel wearing self. It was quite hilarious. Anyways....

I think my favorite part has to be how the dude decided to name his account after a porn star.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."
There's something beautiful about griefing assholes by being nice to everyone on the server. Well done!

• Locked thread