Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

flashy_mcflash posted:

Oh my, the muscles. I'd be in for this, maybe after death if you have one handy?

I do not, regrettably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
I have some death on standby if needed.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Wait, I found it, all by myself.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzfzwb_wbf-championship-1991-part-1_sport?search_algo=2#.Ud7gydJ4zKc
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzg233_wbf-championship-1991-part-2_sport?search_algo=2#.Ud7gy9J4zKc

So I guess we do this after death or something? Or whenever, it's fine whenever.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Have we ever watched the WBF PPV in Tube?

Also, how crazy is the deathmatchness tonight, coco?

I have barely been able to find any WBF stuff online. WWE.com seems to have most of it. Can PSP.tv run WWE.com videos?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

I have barely been able to find any WBF stuff online. WWE.com seems to have most of it. Can PSP.tv run WWE.com videos?

I doubt it. It doesn't seem to play nice with anything other than dailymotion/youtube/whatnot.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
If WWE has it uploaded on youtube, then we can do it. Stuff that have hosted on their own website won't work.

On a related note, I wish we could watch touts. Lots of really, really awful touts.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Have we ever watched the WBF PPV in Tube?

Also, how crazy is the deathmatchness tonight, coco?

Things explode. Ears are lost. I'd say pretty crazy.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

coconono posted:

Things explode. Ears are lost. I'd say pretty crazy.

Not coming!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

You are so weak. Your weakness shames my family.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

coconono posted:

You are so weak. Your weakness shames my family.

He has no honor.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Coco is busy doing whatever he's doing right now so if he doesn't show up in 15 minutes or so I'm starting these

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

oatgan posted:

Coco is busy doing whatever he's doing right now so if he doesn't show up in 15 minutes or so I'm starting these

He's tweeting at Khali about his tiny legs. Go hit him up there.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
In one hour(-ish), we'll be continuing the WWF 1999 marathon, starting with the first Raw from the month of March!

http://psp-tv.com/r/sunsweet

Even if we finish March today, I'm not sure we'll start April tomorrow. We might just do movies or MITB matches or something.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Tonight at 10pm Eastern I'll be showing New Japan Pro Wrestling Kizuna Road 2013

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

oatgan posted:

Tonight at 10pm Eastern I'll be showing New Japan Pro Wrestling Kizuna Road 2013

But Kizuna Road is next week?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

njsykora posted:

Presumably it's the iPPV with the Devitt vs. Gedo main event

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

njsykora posted:

The Road To Kizuna Road

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

30 minutes http://sync.coconono.org/r/riptest

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Pretty fun show tbh, If you haven't seen the main event come on in and watch it, because it is aces.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gedo vs Devitt Main is on now, come watch because it owns.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Anyone got any plans tonight? I'm thinking Memphis Night 2. Lots of Lawler, lots of Bockwinkel, some Kaufman, death matches and probably a backyard match or two.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

I will probably pop in post-MITB, love watching me some Memphis.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I'll probably start off with some random stuff, Moondogs, music videos, etc and if we get a crowd I'll put on the complete Lawler vs Kaufman feud. Nearly 3 hours of footage.

8 PM http://psp-tv.com/r/greatestnitroinhistoryofoursport for Memphis and... not Memphis. Mostly Memphis.

Edit: I guess MITB is more popular than I thought, I'll give this another try after the PPV.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jul 15, 2013

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I'm going to give Memphis night another try in a few minutes.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

If I was home I would've watched, I enjoyed the last dose of Memphis.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

If I was home I would've watched, I enjoyed the last dose of Memphis.

I am going to do the first 90 minutes of the Lawler/Kaufman feud during the second half of Tuesday Nitro either this week or next week.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
People loved last year's, so here's the 2013 Gathering of the Juggalos infomercial. Can it possibly live up to the standards of the past year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7gHIxS9n7c

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Ohhhh, gently caress, I can't wait for this year's GotJ thread. Last year's was amazing.

Also forever RIP rear end Dan.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Only $44 away from hosting synchtube for a whole year, folks. Just sayin.

Coco's always adding neat new functionality ('Chat Only' and 'Media refresh' buttons what what) and fixed poo poo right away last night when Cocotube went down so we could get back to marking out for Braddox, so you should, like, recognize.

http://www.gofundme.com/2t8ifg

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

I've been out of work for a few weeks but I'm totally going to donate once I have income again. PSP TV is awesome.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Say, would anyone be up for a WSX night tomorrow night(Tuesday the 16th) starting at 8?

Sadly, Youtube doesn't have any of the WSXtra shows, so it's only the TV episodes.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I hate to ruin bad wrestling night but in the next two weeks we only have 3 Nitros to go through until Bash at the Beach. To augment one of the nights I am going to run half of the Jerry Lawler vs Andy Kaufman feud. I was going to run it next week, but if there's enough demand I'll do it this week instead after Nitro.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I hate to ruin bad wrestling night but in the next two weeks we only have 3 Nitros to go through until Bash at the Beach. To augment one of the nights I am going to run half of the Jerry Lawler vs Andy Kaufman feud. I was going to run it next week, but if there's enough demand I'll do it this week instead after Nitro.

I forgot Nitros were on tuesdays.

Is Wednesday open?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Wednesday is Daryl Surat's bad-rear end Puro and other good stuff night.

For those who have never seen the Lawler/Kaufman stuff: It's really, really good stuff.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 15, 2013

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Wednesday is Daryl Surat's bad-rear end Puro and other good stuff night.

Okay then, I can have a competing bad, rear end pro wrestling and other hilariously awful stuff night.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

If you want to show some classic Tennessee wrestling, imo you should double down on TNA weeklies.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

I Before E posted:

Say, would anyone be up for a WSX night tomorrow night(Tuesday the 16th) starting at 8?

Sadly, Youtube doesn't have any of the WSXtra shows, so it's only the TV episodes.

my body is ready

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

sk posted:

my body is ready

I wish I had the technology available to rip my DVD set to get the WSXtra episodes, because there are some fun matches on there, with WSXtra-only wrestlers like Matt Classic and El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado.

Also, WSX night is officially Wednesday the 17th.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

If you want to show some classic Tennessee wrestling, imo you should double down on TNA weeklies.

No matter what we'll have double the misogyny, it's just Andy Kaufman may not have hated women in real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

I have about 5 hours of random old school matches loaded up.

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/mensrights

Now with 100% more emoticon spam.