Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
Want to keep all of these forever.

I can't seem to find a good gif of "motherfucking disrespectful".

Edit: Leg kicks don't win fights.

Grifter fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jul 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

I love how from one angle, that hook looks like it didn't even get him that hard but from the other angle you see how it like spins his whole head. And that ground and pound in the first angle looks terrifying but not that bad in the other.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I love how from one angle, that hook looks like it didn't even get him that hard but from the other angle you see how it like spins his whole head. And that ground and pound in the first angle looks terrifying but not that bad in the other.

That KO still blows my mind. This was me during the last few seconds of that fight: :aaaaa:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Cub Swanson tossing a bitch to the side

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Found this while looking for b-leagues for the weekend, holy poo poo that's a sick upkick

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves

Yuriy posted:

Found this while looking for b-leagues for the weekend, holy poo poo that's a sick upkick

"I'm going to keep doing this with my foot if you happen to lean into it it's your own fault"

OwlBot 2000
Jun 1, 2009
Is that legal under whatever ruleset they're using, or is it a DQ.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

OwlBot 2000 posted:

Is that legal under whatever ruleset they're using, or is it a DQ.

Since the dude getting kicked in the face only had his feet on the floor, it's entirely legal, as far as I'm aware.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

LobsterMobster posted:

Since the dude getting kicked in the face only had his feet on the floor, it's entirely legal, as far as I'm aware.

Would the fact that it was an axe kick and not really an upkick come into consideration?

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Wazzu posted:

Would the fact that it was an axe kick and not really an upkick come into consideration?
It's to the head, so no.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Wazzu posted:

Nick-Diaz-lovely-Axe-Kick.GIF

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

LobsterMobster posted:

Nick-Diaz-lovely-Axe-Kick.GIF

You called?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

niethan posted:

You called?

My hero!

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

niethan posted:

You called?

He didn't even have to say it into a mirror three times.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Both from LFC 21.

The lady is Holly Holm, the guy is Leonard Garcia

Packstand
Sep 22, 2012

Chexoid posted:

edit: screwed up the link and replaced it with something else. If you're wondering why the quotes are different.

This is easily my favourite knockout of all time. He's just so goddamn graceful.

Packstand
Sep 22, 2012

Grifter posted:

Headkicks are good.

Who the gently caress just RUNS away in a cagefight!?

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

Packstand posted:

Who the gently caress just RUNS away in a cagefight!?

you'd be surprised

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
I'll have you know running away is a perfectly viable tactic.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

If you're gonna run away at least show some hustle. He's shuffling across the ring like he just saw his soup boiling over in the microwave.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Meat Recital posted:

Don't forget the classic

Also, from the same fight:

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Meat Recital posted:

Is that Brock Larson?

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Yeah, that's baby Brock.

colonel_korn posted:

Don't forget the classic

Just imagine how much loving cooler UFC would have been if Wanderlei had beaten Tito here.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Snowman_McK posted:

Is that Brock Larson?

Brock Larson vs Melvin Manhoef, Larson won the decision

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Ed Herman vs Trevor Smith

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Packstand
Sep 22, 2012
Judo fan, myself

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

OwlBot 2000
Jun 1, 2009
Where's the gif of Meg-uh-lesh getting KO'd?

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

:australia:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

That should have been an 8 second TKO but Mario wanted to give the brazilian a chance. That loving thing was majestic and they replayed the entire fight about 20 times throughout the rest of the night.

OwlBot 2000
Jun 1, 2009

Cheers mate :australia:

Edit: is that your own blog or is that hotlinking? Not sure about how that works.

OwlBot 2000 fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Aug 5, 2013

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

OwlBot 2000 posted:

Cheers mate :australia:

Edit: is that your own blog or is that hotlinking? Not sure about how that works.

It's Blogspot, that's Google's servers. They should be fine with what this little corner of SA can throw at them.

edit: Ahh ha ha holy poo poo

Vinny Magalhaes posted:

I don't want to sound like I'm talking poo poo, but Anthony Perosh sucks. He has good jiu jitsu, I mean, he's like the best guy in Australia, as far as jiu jitsu goes, but there's just him and his brother. If you're the best guy, you should have at least 20 guys to compete against. When it's just you and your brother, being the best guy in your country doesn't really mean much.

Memento fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Aug 5, 2013

Erz
Sep 9, 2004

Memento1979 posted:

edit: Ahh ha ha holy poo poo

Apparently he also said he should be cut if he manages to lose to Perosh. welp

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Some B-league and lower stuff.

Weidman has begat a new era of dudes throwing two consecutive punches with the same hand. Everyone is screwed!

Welp, here's a man killed to death by kick.

:barf:

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Jungle Fight 56

Reginaldo Vieira vs. Mario Israel

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

I come bearing a crappy b-league GIF.

"Tony Lopez choked a guy until he tapped , held it in a good 5 seconds while the ref was trying to obviously pullhim off and then nailed the guyy w/ a hammerfist cheapshot.(what an rear end in a top hat)"

Edit: Fixed it

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Aug 30, 2013

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Yuriy posted:

I come bearing a crappy b-league GIF.

"Tony Lopez choked a guy until he tapped , held it in a good 5 seconds while the ref was trying to obviously pullhim off and then nailed the guyy w/ a hammerfist cheapshot.(what an rear end in a top hat)"

Just a head's up, imageshack doesn't work on the forums. For gifs too big for imgur, just use minus.

With all that said, he's a piece of poo poo.

EDIT - I even spelled imageshack right in my post. It all goes back to a loving war that Radium had with them back in like 2005 or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

Just a head's up, imageshack doesn't work on the forums. For gifs too big for imgur, just use minus.

With all that said, he's a piece of poo poo.

EDIT - I even spelled imageshack right in my post. It all goes back to a loving war that Radium had with them back in like 2005 or something.

Woops, I guess you fixed it for me. Thanks.

• Locked thread