Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.AARP
Apr 20, 2010

I was born after Kurt Cobain died. Now you feel old.

Can someone explain to me the TSA 3-1-1 rule? I purchased some 3.4oz travel bottles (which don't actually have a 3.4 label on them - bit worried about that) and was under the impression I could only take 3 of these with me in a quart size zip loc. However, the picture from the TSA shows more than 3 items in the bag:

I also plan on bringing small sized deodorant, pomade, and toothpaste in my toiletries in addition to some allergy and acne medication. Would these items also have to fit in the quart ziploc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
In my experience, I never put my liquids in a single ziploc bag and I never take them out of the bag when going through security. I don't take big bottles of anything but I do have a smaller tube of tooth paste, deodorant, eye drops, chap stick, a small bottle of contact solution, and a small can of shaving gel in my carry-on and never get stopped and searched. I fly out of the US 4-5 times per year.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
All of my toiletries sit in a normal plastic shopping bag loose in there. Most are travel sized whatnots but I often have a normal size deodorant or bug spray or something. I also have a clear plastic thing (maybe 4oz?) with body wash in there. I take it out for the line, stuff out back in afterward, have never been bothered. When I see someone get bothered it's usually for a full bottle of water which they just make them throw away.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Some other shoe options:

raton fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jun 10, 2013

Kiri koli
Jun 20, 2005
Also, I can kill you with my brain.

Sheep-Goats posted:

All of my toiletries sit in a normal plastic shopping bag loose in there. Most are travel sized whatnots but I often have a normal size deodorant or bug spray or something. I also have a clear plastic thing (maybe 4oz?) with body wash in there. I take it out for the line, stuff out back in afterward, have never been bothered. When I see someone get bothered it's usually for a full bottle of water which they just make them throw away.

Really? I'm surprised because I have definitely seen people get pulled aside because their stuff isn't in a ziplock bag that's able to close. Maybe it's because I fly out of O'Hare.

Basically, the 3-1-1 thing is you can have as many liquid things as you can fit in one 1-quart baggie, as long as each individual bottle is less than ~3 oz. I usually can fit quite a few liquid travel bottles in one ziplock bag (shampoo, conditioner, facewash, bodywash, lotion, etc.). I put all non-liquid toiletries in a different bag.

Kolta
Apr 13, 2009
Only time I've had an issue was in Heathrow. We left Canada with a 500ml bottle of contact solution. Which is ok in Canada because it's a non prescription medical item and does not need to be in the plastic bag. Had it in the carry-on. Got to Heathrow to catch a flight to Austria. Got nabbed at the check luggage. They took it and threw it out because in the UK the rules change. Nothing over 100ml and nothing outside that small plastic bag.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
Get one of these samsonite folding toiletry kits. It's perfect for travel and goes through different American airports in a breeze. Ziploc bags get battered and really ghetto after continual use.

Put this in a Tom Bihn Laptop bag and you will be the travel pro. *Flip* *Flip* then just run things across the conveyor belt. Reading this thread and going through one bag travel has made me an impatient rear end hole in airports. I get out all my stuff in no time and rush through the checkpoint and then :sigh: at all the other schmucks

Thanks to this thread, I hate checking in a bag. But that means I'm always those last minute gate crasher :keke:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Mr.AARP posted:

Can someone explain to me the TSA 3-1-1 rule? I purchased some 3.4oz travel bottles (which don't actually have a 3.4 label on them - bit worried about that) and was under the impression I could only take 3 of these with me in a quart size zip loc. However, the picture from the TSA shows more than 3 items in the bag:

I also plan on bringing small sized deodorant, pomade, and toothpaste in my toiletries in addition to some allergy and acne medication. Would these items also have to fit in the quart ziploc?

The "3" is for 3.4 ounces, not that you are limited to three bottles. You can bring as many bottles as will fit into a 1 quart bag. If you don't have a quart bag handy airports will usually have them at the TSA line.

Dry sticks of deodorant doesn't need to go in the bag. Only liquids, gels, or aerosols.

Don't be a jerk and try to get away with just leaving stuff in your bag. It is trivially easy to just put your stuff in a clear plastic bag and if you don't and they have to re-run your stuff you just piss off everyone behind you. The only thing I hate more than the stupid TSA rules are people who can't be bothered to remember to separate their liquids into a bag, or have to run through the scanner 5 times because they keep forgetting to take off their belt, then their watch, then their wallet, then their necklace... The rules have been their for over a decade!

Sheep-Goats posted:

Stick deodorant isn't limited, unless you've got a huge thing of bug spray it probably isn't much bigger than three ounces, and as long as the stuff in your shopping bag isn't taking up any more room than around a quart they don't actually care whether it is in a Ziploc baggie. You've got only a few things, you have it all together, and you took it out of your bag, that's all that matters. However, you're setting yourself up to get hassled eventually by a grumpy TSA agent.

Thoguh fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jun 10, 2013

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kiri koli posted:

Really? I'm surprised because I have definitely seen people get pulled aside because their stuff isn't in a ziplock bag that's able to close. Maybe it's because I fly out of O'Hare.

Basically, the 3-1-1 thing is you can have as many liquid things as you can fit in one 1-quart baggie, as long as each individual bottle is less than ~3 oz. I usually can fit quite a few liquid travel bottles in one ziplock bag (shampoo, conditioner, facewash, bodywash, lotion, etc.). I put all non-liquid toiletries in a different bag.

Yeah, never had an issue. Also I'm white and often have cop hair.

caberham posted:

Get one of these samsonite folding toiletry kits. It's perfect for travel and goes through different American airports in a breeze. Ziploc bags get battered and really ghetto after continual use.

Put this in a Tom Bihn Laptop bag and you will be the travel pro. *Flip* *Flip* then just run things across the conveyor belt. Reading this thread and going through one bag travel has made me an impatient rear end hole in airports. I get out all my stuff in no time and rush through the checkpoint and then :sigh: at all the other schmucks

Thanks to this thread, I hate checking in a bag. But that means I'm always those last minute gate crasher :keke:

See, thread, once you get it right you then get consigned to herding noodle-bringers around Europe.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

Sheep-Goats posted:

Yeah, never had an issue. Also I'm white and often have cop hair.

It really depends on where you go. But usually being white is an advantage. Except in the Far Eastern countries: China, Japan and Korea love to bag a whitey as a drug bust for propaganda purposes.

Smaller towns in USA/Europe? Don't be Asian, that's all I can say. Stuttgart was a pain in the rear end, customs official was surprised that I'm from Hong Kong and could speak okay German and perfect English (If you look Chinese, it's impossible you sound like an American) :rolleyes: All our bags were meticulously searched and scanned. When the customs officer was surprised at the number of instant noodles and boxes of tea, he rescanned the contents. :ohdear: When he didn't believe that our group were on business we showed him our emails and list of clients.

This is why I like travel through non-American major cities, it's security theatre which no one really gives a poo poo. Except Venice, it's full of old retirees from all over the world who go through security multiple times (they don't like and are trying to pull the senior card, understandable).

quote:

See, thread, once you get it right you then get consigned to herding noodle-bringers around Europe. On a company trip

You know, when we ate at a fancy German Restaurant recommended by a local goon, the daily soup was a vegetable + instant noodle soup :downsrim: My coworkers are not really the travel type, they only country they think is awesome is Japan :negative: They have families, kids and homes; being on the road for 2 weeks is the acceptable limit. Last Year they went on a 3 week trip and it was just too grueling, especially when one of the guy is 6"1 and flies coach.

This thread is useful, but no way are we going to wear stupid waiter shoes when we see clients and do business. The kettle did come in handy though, there wasn't any hot water in the expo and we could make tea for visitors and noodles on our own. The stall next to us was a French company; they too brought a kettle and a vacuum cleaner! It was fun when they shared French coffee and we offered instant noodles.

But yeah, not all cities are like Berlin and stock the finest type of instant noodles :keke: Sometimes we get dropped off into some small town on a Sunday and there's nothing to eat. Even in Padua, Italy the hotel restaurant doesn't open until 8pm and Italians eat late. A power bar or some other snack could do the trick but man, bringing comfort food when you are on the road feels good :neckbeard:

caberham fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jun 12, 2013

MrNemo
Aug 26, 2010

"I just love beeting off"

Little late but on the shoe question, I've got a couple of pairs of Merrel barefoot shoes, one for ruining and one more casual. They're super comfy and very durable. If you're on unfree UK and have money to burn Harry's of London do smart looking loafers with vibram soles but I spent a week or so being tempted by then before deciding that their just too much for what they are.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I pretty much gave up on the one pair of shoes thing but I got some really light Ecco dress shoes [since discontinued]. Any of their rubber-soled ones should be pretty lightweight. I was considering these but I tried them on and they were too hiker-looking for my taste so I pack the dress shoes and wear my full-on clodhoppers most of the time.

SqueakyDuck
Apr 5, 2009

Banao!~ :3::3:
I'm looking for a backpack thats waterproof But not expensive....I'm also looking for a large waterproof bag that I can put my laptop and DSLR into in case my waterproof bag is not really waterproof.

any help would be great as I'm doing an amazon shop later.

Kiri koli
Jun 20, 2005
Also, I can kill you with my brain.

SqueakyDuck posted:

I'm looking for a backpack thats waterproof But not expensive....I'm also looking for a large waterproof bag that I can put my laptop and DSLR into in case my waterproof bag is not really waterproof.

any help would be great as I'm doing an amazon shop later.

I used a CamelBak Rain Cover when I went to Iceland for my laptop/DSLR (not waterproof) backpack and had no problems while hiking around in heavy rain.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
That looks really fancy and legit! I use to use black garbage bags. When it rains I can use another bag as a rain coat :downsrim:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Try the term "dry bag" with your searches.

duralict
Sep 18, 2007

this isn't hug club at all
I just found a couple of insanely useful apps. Triposo is kind of a digital guidebook but unlike the other Wikitravel-based apps it has built in maps and a neat feature that lets you sort attractions by proximity to you (or your most recent gps checkin). It's also free and lets you download guides individually by the country or city.

And Jibbigo is basically Bing Translate plus a speech recognition feature. It doesn't have every language yet but it's really useful and free if you use it online (or you can buy translators individually or by the continent if you want to use it offline, which also makes it run wayyyy faster).

duralict fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jun 17, 2013

Brian Fellows
May 29, 2003
I'm Brian Fellows
Sorry to bring up the carry-on liquid thing again, but what's the biggest anyone's gotten away with in the US? I've got some prescription liquid I always want to bring with me but end up leaving behind because it's clearly marked 4.0 oz. That's a trivial amount over the limit as far as I'm concerned, but I really don't want to have to throw it out since it's a prescription I'd have to wait a month to get refilled.

It's not life and death or anything, so I go without it when I'm on trips, but it's definitely noticeable when I go a week or two without it. Think I'll generally be OK to get by security?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Brian Fellows posted:

Sorry to bring up the carry-on liquid thing again, but what's the biggest anyone's gotten away with in the US? I've got some prescription liquid I always want to bring with me but end up leaving behind because it's clearly marked 4.0 oz. That's a trivial amount over the limit as far as I'm concerned, but I really don't want to have to throw it out since it's a prescription I'd have to wait a month to get refilled.

It's not life and death or anything, so I go without it when I'm on trips, but it's definitely noticeable when I go a week or two without it. Think I'll generally be OK to get by security?

You can probably get away with it in the baggie as-is, especially since it's labeled. If you can rebottle it in a smaller container they won't give a gently caress. I've seen people be successful with a prescription labeled huge (8 oz) bottle though sometimes they have to do some talking to make it through.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

duralict posted:

I just found a couple of insanely useful apps. Triposo is kind of a digital guidebook but unlike the other Wikitravel-based apps it has built in maps and a neat feature that lets you sort attractions by proximity to you (or your most recent gps checkin). It's also free and lets you download guides individually by the country or city.

And Jibbigo is basically Bing Translate plus a speech recognition feature. It doesn't have every language yet but it's really useful and free if you use it online (or you can buy translators individually or by the continent if you want to use it online, which also makes it run wayyyy faster).

Thanks for these, will add them to the OP when I delazy my fingers.

Azzip
Oct 22, 2006
Something really profound

MrNemo posted:

Little late but on the shoe question, I've got a couple of pairs of Merrel barefoot shoes, one for ruining and one more casual. They're super comfy and very durable. If you're on unfree UK and have money to burn Harry's of London do smart looking loafers with vibram soles but I spent a week or so being tempted by then before deciding that their just too much for what they are.

Yeah I'm still cogitating on this one, appreciate your feedback on the Merrels.

I'm also looking quite favourably at these ones as although their styling is still somewhat trainery, I think it's on the "probably get away with it in a club as long as you look presentable in general" side of things. The soles are not Vibram but Contragrip which from what I understand is an equivalent, although I don't have personal experience with this one. The guy in Cotswold Outdoor whose opinion actually did seem worth listening to, says his pair of Salomons with that sole have survived 9 months so far of significant everyday use with just slight wear on the heels due to his walking gait.

Azzip fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Jun 18, 2013

MrNemo
Aug 26, 2010

"I just love beeting off"

The very slightly less trainery version I've got is the Life Reach, which is half way between canvas shoes and a loafer. I'd think that you'd get away with one of the leather ones like the Tour. Alternatively consider just getting a pair of leather loafers with a rubber sole and combine it with some waking shoes that will survive what you need it to.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

If any of you are looking for a small to medium-sized bag that could work really well for a weekend trip (or a whole week if you pack really well), this Timbuk2 Yield backpack is currently set at a pretty ridiculous price ($20 less than the next cheapest sale). The side-pocket access is a really neat feature, too.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Brian Fellows posted:

Prescriptions don't have to meet the 3.4 oz rule and shouldn't be included in your ziploc bag. Just declare it at security.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Just tried the smart wool socks on my trip in Iceland and they just changed my (traveling) life. So comfy and dry even after long hikes, compared to my crappy old socks.

I've got a 3 week trip in Mongolia planned in a month though and still need to pick up some clothes, so I'd love recommendations for:
- A good raincoat, NOT in the poncho style
- Rain proof over trousers
- A good polar fleece, or a recommended brand
- Travel pants, or also a good recommended brand

Aaaaand the stuff must be available in Europe, which basically removes a lot of brands that people have been recommending :(
The raincoat and rainproof trousers are the most important of the bunch forme to find. My previous ones would repel water for half an hour and then let it all soak through, bad experience.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Rain gear is either totally impermeable and affordable (and therefore an uncomfortable sweat box) or breathes and totally impermeable and horribly expensive, or cheap and not really rain proof. What's your budget / comfort requirements?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Sheep-Goats posted:

Rain gear is either totally impermeable and affordable (and therefore an uncomfortable sweat box) or breathes and totally impermeable and horribly expensive, or cheap and not really rain proof. What's your budget / comfort requirements?

Vents can help a lot, can you get Marmot in Europe? Thier PreCip is pretty much the best entry-level lightweight hardshell. I've been very happy with my PreCip and a 100-weight fleece combo in anything down to near freezing.

I was shocked by the pricing on Euro brands like Jack Wolfskin and Mammut.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Good question, I'll look a bit more into what kind of rain conditions I should expect/be prepared for more specifically.

The Marmot stuff looks good (they also have pants!) and some of their line is available in Europe, including the PreClip.

E: got told the Marmot stuff should do just fine, so I guess I'll pick some up, thanks.

Mango Polo fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jun 28, 2013

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
E: nevermind

raton fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Jun 27, 2013

rufius
Feb 27, 2011

Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Mango Polo posted:

Good question, I'll look a bit more into what kind of rain conditions I should expect/be prepared for more specifically.

The Marmot stuff looks good (they also have pants!) and some of their line is available in Europe, including the PreClip.

E: got told the Marmot stuff should do just fine, so I guess I'll pick some up, thanks.

Other brands that are good but pricey incude: Arcteryx (probably the most expensive), Mountain Hard Wear (can you get that in Europe?), and Columbia (again, can you get that in Europe?)

I have a couple things that are Arcteryx and they've lasted forever. Same with Mountain Hard Wear. Columbia stuff is a bit cheaper but still good quality and breathes. Doesn't last quite as long in my experience.

Azzip
Oct 22, 2006
Something really profound

rufius posted:

Other brands that are good but pricey incude: Arcteryx (probably the most expensive), Mountain Hard Wear (can you get that in Europe?), and Columbia (again, can you get that in Europe?)

Mountain Hard Wear definitely easily available in the UK and presumably the rest of Europe too. I recently got a pair off ebay store for SnowAndRock. Columbia is available at http://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/columbia and presumably from other places too.

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
For anyone who follows Outlier (Maker of all-around amazing backcountry / city / travel gear), they just released what might be the best (or most innovative) travel backpack ever:

http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/hypercity.html

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Ethanfr0me posted:

For anyone who follows Outlier (Maker of all-around amazing backcountry / city / travel gear), they just released what might be the best (or most innovative) travel backpack ever:

http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/hypercity.html

It's one giant pocket with a mesh sack around the bottom and it's super light fabric without a padded back area so unless you pack it absolutely perfectly you're going to end up with a corner in your back. The innovation seems to mostly be in how much it costs, for some reason making it black is a $90 upgrade. It's double the price of things like the Smart Alec [which is also made in the USA and you can get in Dyneema].

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
Hey Aussie travelers,

I'm having some trouble finding a Travel Pack locally that isn't $10000000 or cheap crap. Anyone seen anything good around? Or am I stuck with ordering overseas? Kathmandu seems to have some but everything I have bought from them has been shite.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Katmandu don't like competition so they generally exclusively stock their own gear, some of their stuff is ok but generally I stay clear on principal.

Even with the poo poo dollar it's probably going to be cheaper to order overseas. I use an ultralight hiking pack for my travel pack, over a year of continuous travel and it's been OK, but a bit of a pain in the rear end as it's just a big pocket (Mountian gear AC 60 http://www.granitegearstore.com/Blaze-AC-60-P309C7.aspx with the head (total 200 on sale)).

Unless you're actually doing a lot of hiking you don't need a fancy pack, anything that's going to hold all your crap and not bust open is fine, and the cheaper it looks the less likely it is to get ganked. When I head out again I won't have my camping gear so it'll be a cheap lovely looking 40L pack.

You've probably done this but every major city in Aus seems to have a knot of outdoor stores, hit them all up so you know who has what. Then join all their member things, usualy it's free, or get on the mailing list. Then wait for the sales and get in there.

Outrail fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Jul 14, 2013

Ockhams Crowbar
May 7, 2007
Always the simplest solution.

Brinner posted:

Hey Aussie travelers,

I'm having some trouble finding a Travel Pack locally that isn't $10000000 or cheap crap. Anyone seen anything good around? Or am I stuck with ordering overseas? Kathmandu seems to have some but everything I have bought from them has been shite.

Any idea what you're looking to spend?

I've been using an Osprey Waypoint 65 I picked up at Paddy Palin for a little over 200 dollars a couple years ago, and been incredibly happy with it. Good size, good features, good quality. They also had the Farpoint, which seems to be the less expensive version.

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah

Outrail posted:

Katmandu don't like competition so they generally exclusively stock their own gear, some of their stuff is ok but generally I stay clear on principal.

Even with the poo poo dollar it's probably going to be cheaper to order overseas. I use an ultralight hiking pack for my travel pack, over a year of continuous travel and it's been OK, but a bit of a pain in the rear end as it's just a big pocket (Mountian gear AC 60 http://www.granitegearstore.com/Blaze-AC-60-P309C7.aspx with the head (total 200 on sale)).

Unless you're actually doing a lot of hiking you don't need a fancy pack, anything that's going to hold all your crap and not bust open is fine, and the cheaper it looks the less likely it is to get ganked. When I head out again I won't have my camping gear so it'll be a cheap lovely looking 40L pack.

You've probably done this but every major city in Aus seems to have a knot of outdoor stores, hit them all up so you know who has what. Then join all their member things, usualy it's free, or get on the mailing list. Then wait for the sales and get in there.

I'm in Hobart so the range is not so bad but all seems overpriced. Most of the smaller places have shut down in recent years so all we have left is Macpac and Katmandu who are ridiculously exorbitant. Anaconda might have something but I am pretty wary of them.. I'll check around online, see what I can find.

Ockhams Crowbar posted:

Any idea what you're looking to spend?

I've been using an Osprey Waypoint 65 I picked up at Paddy Palin for a little over 200 dollars a couple years ago, and been incredibly happy with it. Good size, good features, good quality. They also had the Farpoint, which seems to be the less expensive version.

$200 would be as much as I would like to spend, less if possible. I'll check this out, thanks. Is it me or are those Osprey packs over the carry-on limit? The 55 litre is 24 x 13x 17 inches/61 x 33 x 43 cm.

Might pick up a pair of these for a SE Asia trip. http://www.paddypallin.com.au/salomon-xa-pro-3d-ultra-2-gore-tex-shoe-mens.html. Or these... http://www.paddypallin.com.au/the-north-face-hedgehog-guide-gore-tex-shoe-mens.html

OH THE DECISIONS

queef anxiety fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Jul 15, 2013

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
About to pick up these unless anyone else has a very good alternative to suggest. Not that I'm against the Columbia's (could be happier about the price, but looking for something I'm going to get a lot of use out of), just curious what the rest of you recommend.

Smartwool socks: What type should I get for general walking around in pretty hot weather? I'm tempted to get something I can use with my motorcycle boots (planning a month-long trip for next summer), but I reckon it'd be too tall/look too dorky once I change into regular shoes and pull off my over pants revealing shorts, so gently caress it.

Outrail posted:

I'm on the extreme end of this; have used a US military surplus dufflebag for most of my travel since I was 19. Cheap as dirt, tough as nails, and looks like both. The lack of a frame/padding means it smashes down to basically nothing when empty, I normally use clothes to protect anything that might be breakable.

Actually just ordered 3 more of them on eBay this morning to use for holding camping gear and other stuff on road trips, should secure to the roof rack of my van pretty easily. Not entirely rain proof, but close enough for government work, heh.

:patriot:

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jul 15, 2013

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

It's not a travel bag until you've pumped up your travel-peen by covering it with flag patches of all the countries you've visited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Outrail posted:

It's not a travel bag until you've pumped up your travel-peen by covering it with flag patches of all the countries you've visited.

I did, but that one fell off the back of my motorcycle in Laos 5 years ago, never to be seen again. :smith:

I bought most of the flags I need to redo it, haven't gotten around to sewing them on.

• Locked thread