Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!
Greetings Wife, I am Husband, you have sent me this text in error. Ho ho ho, what japes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

step aside
Sep 21, 2011

Plan Z posted:

Is it just me, or does it seem like the iPhone text chat conversations never actually happen:

http://imgur.com/gallery/7jIHmRD

It's obviously fake. The green bubbles are the owner of the phone, and i really doubt they'd screenshot and share themselves getting embarrassed like that.

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:

There is so much contradiction in this entire article, stupid "ripped out the battery" comment aside.

Let me qualify this by saying I am working on a joint Ph.D. in Computer and Cognitive Sciences, primarily developing and evaluating tools for early STEM education.

There are several things mentioned as if they are remarkable, but they aren't. 5 years old is a little early for most students to start doing robotics with Lego NXT (what was mentioned in the article), it's not unheard of. My research center hosts camps over the summer, and we had 6-10 year olds working on the same platform this past week.

Getting custom code on whatever visual platform she was using is trivial. Visual programming languages are simply an intermediary between a user and another programming language. It's a simple matter of finding out what actual language the system runs on and, if she was using the NXT brick, reading about the firmware, which is pretty simple. These code injection "hacks" have been around for a long time as well, and aren't new.

As for her "600-hour perfected AI", judging by what is linked and discussed, she reinvented a lovely wheel. It's a heuristic-based search algorithm which is basically the first thing you'll learn about in any AI course. They also operate terribly, and more advanced methods for tasks such as moving a robot around an environment already exist and are in use. Nothing that the people who run the program would drop everything and fly across an ocean to discuss. A Skype call is plausible, but the time and money to fly to discuss a heuristic-based search she developed is comical.

A "software testing tool" she created is mentioned, which, again, is reinventing the wheel, and probably in not as a robust manner compared to current testing tools.

Is she a bright kid? Yes, and I won't argue that. Is her story peppered with a ton of STDH and over-exaggeration? It sure is. If any of her work was remarkable thus far, it would be published. It isn't. I just hope she goes into grad school without a chip on her shoulder.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Doctor Doodler posted:

Dominos doesn't have hot sauce.

That's what the guy at Dominoes said, but after the kid told him about his sweet troll they went out and bought hot sauce just for this prank and then gave him free pizzas for life.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

step aside posted:

It's obviously fake. The green bubbles are the owner of the phone, and i really doubt they'd screenshot and share themselves getting embarrassed like that.

I like this comment someone wrote.
"Out of all the the things that didn't happen, this one extra didn't."
I think this imgur commenter would enjoy our thread.

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:

OctaviusBeaver posted:

That's what the guy at Dominoes said, but after the kid told him about his sweet troll they went out and bought hot sauce just for this prank and then gave him free pizzas for life.

Um, read the thread, we talked about this 3 pages ago.

They have hot sauce, and putting bell peppers on a pizza doesn't make it hot, it makes it delicious.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

step aside posted:

I guess I mostly meant in it the sense of "When has one of those text chat things ever been believable in any way?"

One of the most famous ones I can remember was http://textsfrombennett.tumblr.com/. Not only do you have the classic "*sigh* this what I as a natural straight man have to put up with," Bennett's grammar constantly switches from varying degrees of perfect to illegible sentence to sentence. It kind of just reads like "I want to do racial humor in a way that will get me in less trouble." Shame, because there are actually some genuinely funny one, but the "Sheldon" guy gets heinously defensive and weird whenever someone pokes holes in his story.

Plan Z has a new favorite as of 20:52 on Jul 14, 2013

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

All on Black posted:

What the gently caress does "douchebags[...]" mean? Is that her way of indicating a dramatic pause before she rained verbal destruction upon them?

Man, verbal destruction would have been a great alt-title for the usual suspects.

NoUU
Mar 8, 2013

From Tumblr

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!
Well Mr. Stevens, I'd be making GBS threads blood if I had to see that fat gently caress every night too. Hahaha, just kidding, now get out of my office, butts are too gross to deal with on a Friday.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

"I need to rear end you a few questions butt first lets sign the paperwork, i know im being anal, but it needs to be done first not in the end thats just a little joke sorry to be so cheeky also your wife is a fat gently caress and stop shooting blood of your rear end onto my floor because cleaning it up will make me behind schedule."

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Fatphobia

The fear of a human version of this

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Plan Z posted:

I guess I mostly meant in it the sense of "When has one of those text chat things ever been believable in any way?"

One of the most famous ones I can remember was http://textsfrombennett.tumblr.com/. Not only do you have the classic "*sigh* this what I as a natural straight man have to put up with," Bennett's grammar constantly switches from varying degrees of perfect to illegible sentence to sentence. It kind of just reads like "I want to do racial humor in a way that will get me in less trouble." Shame, because there are actually some genuinely funny one, but the "Sheldon" guy gets heinously defensive and weird whenever someone pokes holes in his story.

I saw this guy live, he was the supporting act for Reggie Watts. Pretty surprised to see him come up in this context.

DrHerpington
Dec 20, 2012

;-*

Account McAccount posted:

Yes, because the appropriate thing to do is not to call the police and report those two officers, but to rant about it to /r/mensrights. And he has a job but lives in a boat dock? :psyduck: I'm imagine a creepy old guy with a long beard and dented hat, and a huge coat with holes in it.

What actually happened: girls sunbathing after having a party on a boat of a friend, who said it was ok to stay (because if it's locked and fenced, how else would they get in?) Crazy looking man comes over ranting and raving "you stupid women! I hate all women! Raaargh!" so they try to pack up as quickly as possible. He keeps yelling while checking them out sexually, so they call the police.

Police show up, probably not two female officers, likely a dude and a woman or 2 dudes. They see the guy that looks like a crazy hobo ranting and raving about "loving women! They're in my house!" After asking where he's from, they think 'he lives in a boat dock? Yeah right!'. Guy keeps yelling "mah rights! Women are whores and evil!" so they put him in the squad car. Girls either don't actually take photos, or maybe take one bacause the situation is so ridiculous and he's still muffedly yelling from inside the car, which would make them laugh. Cops release the guy because they can't charge him with anything. Guy posts to /r/mensrights from his shack at the boat dock.

That, or he is an actual hobo who was unable to rape some girls at the loca pier, and is posting from the library.

The guy who posted it also posted a bunch of "I'm an angry man due to what I read on Craigslist about terrible women" stuff posted from a specific local Craigslist.

If you google his reddit username with that city, he's a member of a boat club but probably not a custodian. There are three building on the boat club in question, but they're small. There's a public park right next to the club and no fence, so maybe somebody wandered over on accident but it definitely would not have been such a big loving deal.

His other posts on reddit are STDH about how there's a false record out there, on the net, about him abusing his wife. Nope, there's nothing. It also lists him as laid off when he's listed as employed on LinkedIn. He also talks about being a speaker at his young daughter's school when his job is unextraordinary and uninteresting to high schoolers.

It's a sad little man with a boring life who makes poo poo up for Internet points. Pretty pathetic.

Doctor Doodler
Feb 14, 2012

"I smashed my guitar over a kids head and gave him a serious injury because he has an opinion on music that isn't mine.
Then my dad rewarded me with a new guitar for it, because giving a kid a concussion is okay as long as you're defending good music."

Doctor Doodler has a new favorite as of 06:00 on Jul 15, 2013

DrHerpington
Dec 20, 2012

;-*

gently caress you, Tumblr. posted:

This is the plaster (Band aid) my 3 year old brother gave to me tonight. He saw my cuts when I was tucking him into bed and he asked what they were. Naturally, I told him the truth, I told him that when I get angry or upset I do this to myself to calm down. His little face looked heart broken. This 3 year old child then ran away into the kitchen, Pulling out a small box. He pulled out his favorite plaster with George (His favorite character or course) and ran back to me, Handing my the plaster. He then said. ‘You should never do that to yourself, It’s not good for you. George will make you feel better”

He crawled back into bed and hugged me tightly. He told me that tonight that i was never worth hurting myself over.

See, A 3 year old can handle self harm better than some people. He’s three and he didn’t judge me, He didn’t shout at me, He didn’t treat me like a child.

I’ve now made a pinky promise to him never to hurt myself again (Unless I fall over, He said that would be unfair on me)

Another:

Nope. posted:

Can't believe this actually happened
Boy in my class: *draw lines on his arm with a red marker and making jokes about self harm* Ohh, it hurts so much, i am emo and im going to kill myself

Our teacher: *walks up behind him, looks at what he is doing*

Boy: Do you wanna see my favorite cut? *points at on of the lines he had drawn*

Teacher: *pulls up his sleeve and reveal an arm with lots of scars and points at the biggest* do you wanna se mine?

Boy: *gasping, and stear at the teacher's arm* but....

Teacher: Please dont make jokes about self harm, ok! you never know which one of those around you who are actually dealing with it. And its not a joke.

DrHerpington has a new favorite as of 05:56 on Jul 15, 2013

Doctor Doodler
Feb 14, 2012

I can see a server doing the desert thing, or the baby thing, but it didn't happen when OP instantly gets a girls number for making references to a TV show.

What cashier and manager would willingly gently caress themselves out of a sale? and a kill/death ratio of 1.82 isn't even that good!

Doctor Doodler has a new favorite as of 06:12 on Jul 15, 2013

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Doctor Doodler posted:

I can see a server doing the desert thing, or the baby thing, but it didn't happen when OP instantly gets a girls number for making references to a TV show.

What in the holy gently caress does any of this mean? It all just sounds like normal stuff you would say to a customer, especially if you're a bit creative/eccentric, other than the allons-y (unless they're in Canada, in which case, it's normal)! It's not like it's "Hey, customer, you are... quite.. good.. at... turning... me... on" or some other obscure reference! And even that's not that obscure. I don't loving get it.

constantIllusion
Feb 16, 2010

Doctor Doodler posted:

"I smashed my guitar over a kids head and gave him a serious injury because he has an opinion on music that isn't mine.
Then my dad rewarded me with a new guitar for it, because giving a kid a concussion is okay as long as you're defending good music."

Why is it always "Bohemian Rhapsody?" It's never any other Queen song, not "Another One Bites the Dust", never "We Will Rock You", not even "We Are The Champions" or "Radio Gaga". It's always "Bohemian Rhapsody". Why won't these god drat nerds realize Queen had more than one song?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
If I had to hear some crappy high school student squawk through 6 minutes of Bohemian Rhapsody, I'd probably say something too.

Why do people argue about what music is "good music"? If he's worried that not enough people will buy the latest Queen album so there won't be another one, well...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

canyoneer posted:

If I had to hear some crappy high school student squawk through 6 minutes of Bohemian Rhapsody, I'd probably say something too.

Why do people argue about what music is "good music"? If he's worried that not enough people will buy the latest Queen album so there won't be another one, well...

I legit can't imagine a worse musical experience than listening to some rear end in a top hat try to play a song like Bohemian Rhapsody on a guitar. Like, even if they're decent at it, best case they sound pretty ok, most likely case is they sound like poo poo and I have to listen to it for six loving minutes.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
The guitar in Bohemian Rhapsody doesn't really kick in until it gets close to the solo anyway. Bohemian Rhapsody is definitely not the best Queen song to play solo on a guitar, but that poo poo didn't happen, so I guess it doesn't matter :shrug:

DrHerpington
Dec 20, 2012

;-*

canyoneer posted:

That guy sounds like a total asswipe to even imagine doing that. In ever music extracurricular I've been in, stuff that was popular (I guess before Lil Wayne?) was played: video game themes (Mario, Pokemon), pop music/emo/r+b, stuff from films, The Simpson's Theme.

DrHerpington has a new favorite as of 07:33 on Jul 15, 2013

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Um, but don't you guys remember this, that was featured on the front page? Queen can happen at any time, so...

(by hellbastard )

DrHerpington
Dec 20, 2012

;-*
Hugh Howey, why you gotta play me like this?

And the author was Albert Einstein. posted:

True story. I’m waiting in line for the Hugos last year (no, not to receive one, to attend the ceremony), and as is my wont, I chat up the strangers on all sides of me. As one might expect at WorldCon, everyone around me was a writer of some sort. There were two Canadians behind me just breaking out on the scene. We had a nice chat, right up until the batshit craziest broad at all of WorldCon joins the conversation.

Now, I have nothing against crazy people. They are my people. And I don’t have anything against socially awkward people with high functioning autism. Again, those are my peeps. This is why I feel quite at home at WorldCon, comic book stores, basement D&D sessions, and dermatologists. What I can’t stand are rude people. And this bitch was downright mean. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

I should point first of all that I don’t tell people who I am or what I do when I’m at conferences. I often check to make sure my badge is the other way around, hiding my name. I enjoy anonymously viewing the world around me, talking to strangers, absorbing my environment. I always prefer to ask someone what they do and listen to their story rather than regale people with my nonsense. And so, I stood in line for half an hour and listened to a girl in her early twenties tell a quite serious writer from Canada that she could get him an agent, no problem. Without ever having read his work.

“You’re going to do great,” she told a man a dozen years her senior after two minutes of talking to him. “You’ve got a great career ahead of you.” She said this over and over.

Now, picture Sheldon’s girlfriend from BIG BANG THEORY. Really. That was her if such a person really existed. Big-toothed and nodding and telling people how great they were. Bear with me; the mean part is coming.

“I’ve got a friend at such-and-such magazine who reps people. I was an intern there. Give me your information. She would love to rep you.”

At this point, it was just entertaining and awkward (though already quite mean to promise an agent to a complete stranger. Mean to both parties, frankly). And then one of these nice writers from Canada asked me what I was doing at WorldCon, which was when things got testy. I admitted to being a writer. Crazy girl asked who I was published with. “Self-published,” I said. No point in mentioning the Random House deal or the SFWA membership. Those weren’t what I was most proud of. The girl shook her head sadly and also knowingly. It was a complex bit of head shaking.

There was a period of quiet mourning. A little bit later, one of the Canadian writers lamented the dwindling outlets for publishing short fiction, and I mentioned the Kindle Singles program. “They pay 70% royalties,” I said. “Great exposure. Not a lot of speculative fiction up there yet.”

“But it’s Amazon, right?” Not that he was bashing Amazon. He was just curious.

“Yeah. I just submitted a piece.” In fact, it had been accepted just that morning, while I was there at WorldCon. I was still jazzed about it. Everyone was lamenting the death of the short form, but all I could see was its rebirth.

Crazy girl intervened. “That’s still self-publishing,” she said, venom in her voice. And I poo poo you not, she laid a hand on this poor Canadian as if she owned his soul. “He’s going to do it the right way.”

It was like a she-devil sitting on this man’s shoulder. I could see him withdrawing from me and toward this young girl promising him an agent and a great career. I was sad for him. I was the self-published pariah, the freak.

“I know a lot of people doing pretty well self-publishing,” I said. I didn’t mention one of them was me. “It’s a great way to get your work out there.”

Now for the humdinger. Later, when relating this story to my wife, she turned bright red and said, kid you not, “I woulda slapped that bitch.”

So this girl looks at me, dead serious, with a crowd around us, and asks: “And what awards have you won?”

She waited for my answer. I was stunned speechless. I looked to those around me, who to their credit were also agape at this wanton display of snark and uncouthness.

“No awards,” I said, keenly aware that we were in line to witness the handing out of the Hugos. “But I get great reviews from my readers. And that’s award enough.”

I really said this poo poo. And I meant it. And yes, it sounded as corny then as it does in the retelling.

“Mmm-hmm.”

She really made that sound.

And I had lost them, those fine Canadians who were just as sweet and hilarious as you expect Canadians to be. Because we were in line together, we sat in the same row at the Hugos, and this Bitch from WorldCon sat draped all over them, promising them glimmering careers and stacks of trophies. Neil Gaiman and George R.R. Martin collected their awards. We all clapped, none more loudly or proudly than Sheldon’s girlfriend. For all I know, she introduced them to their agents.

A few weeks after WorldCon, I got a Facebook friend request from that Canadian author. He had tracked me down, read up on my work, and wanted to know more about this other avenue toward publication. I really like the guy and truly believe that he has a career ahead of himself. He’s doing everything the right way, taking his craft seriously, looking to get short works published, writing longer pieces, workshopping and reading and honing his skills. Most of all, he’s keeping an open mind and digging that demon’s whispers out of his eardrums.

Me, I kept my cool and sat there quietly and enjoyed the hell out of the Hugos. But I’ll admit that I had a fantasy while I was sitting there. I think every writer, aspiring or real, sat in that crowd and had the same fantasy. I was up there on that stage, in 2013, winning a Hugo. And for my acceptance speech, I scanned the dark crowd and somehow found her out there. And I told this story. I may even have grabbed my crotch or something like that—the fantasy gets hazy. I told this story, and I called that poor girl who just doesn’t know how to interact with other humans, a bad word.

Alas, the Hugo finalists were announced this week, and I didn’t make the cut. Not that I expected to, but it means the crotch-grabbing dream has finally come to an end. But wait. What’s this Tweet I see tonight? Big Al’s Books and Pals gives out a Reader’s Choice Award? And I won?!

Suck it, bitch.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Account McAccount posted:

Um, but don't you guys remember this, that was featured on the front page? Queen can happen at any time, so...

(by hellbastard )

Whilst I love HB, I have to wonder why these chaps are jerking off under the desk?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

DrHerpington posted:

quote:

gently caress you, Tumblr. posted:
This is the plaster (Band aid) my 3 year old brother gave to me tonight. He saw my cuts when I was tucking him into bed and he asked what they were. Naturally, I told him the truth, I told him that when I get angry or upset I do this to myself to calm down. His little face looked heart broken. This 3 year old child then ran away into the kitchen, Pulling out a small box. He pulled out his favorite plaster with George (His favorite character or course) and ran back to me, Handing my the plaster. He then said. ‘You should never do that to yourself, It’s not good for you. George will make you feel better”

He crawled back into bed and hugged me tightly. He told me that tonight that i was never worth hurting myself over.

See, A 3 year old can handle self harm better than some people. He’s three and he didn’t judge me, He didn’t shout at me, He didn’t treat me like a child.

I’ve now made a pinky promise to him never to hurt myself again (Unless I fall over, He said that would be unfair on me)

So I really hope this isn't a type and the little brother actually told him that he was so worthless, even he wasn't worth hurting himself :allears:

Concerning the guitar story, I have often wondered when Bohemian Rhapsody became the official anthem of ~good music~ ? Almost every story falls back on that song when they want to show how they listen to the best of musics and it's always Queen who gets compared to Lil' Wayne/Justin Bieber/Who ever is the current most hated. (Also I don't even like that song, deal with it internet kids :colbert:)

Doctor Doodler posted:

What cashier and manager would willingly gently caress themselves out of a sale? and a kill/death ratio of 1.82 isn't even that good!

I like how at the same time she's like "Hey I don't need to prove I'm a gamer" and "Luckily I know my exact K/D ratio so I can prove to people I'm a gamer"

Thinky Whale
Aug 2, 2012

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Fry.

Doctor Doodler posted:

"Look girly, this isn't a beauty salon."

I hate it when Gamestop is staffed by private eyes from the 40s.

DrHerpington posted:

Good lord. Every word of that screams terrible writer who truly believes he is an amazing one.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Doctor Doodler posted:

More importantly though, I still can't understand why there seems to be this pride over the fact of being a gamer*. The whole "gamer" name bothers me, since it's the equivalent of calling yourself a "televisioner" or a "booker".

* See this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXWiG2B4zk or this (racism!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf8nQ9asfvY

EDIT: I didn't know Diablo III was coming out for the PS3.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

My favourites are the ones that don't even try to have the correct aspect ratio :downs:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

DrHerpington posted:

Oh yes also : Who the hell is he refering to with "Sheldon's girlfriend" ? I'm by no means an expert of the big bang theory, but I have seen a few episodes and as far as I can tell Sheldon's girlfriend is nothing like what he describes her as.

"Big-toothed and nodding and telling people how great they were."

So is that a completely failed attempt at making a pop culture reference ?

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

DrHerpington posted:

Supposedly he is a writer and he wrote this?

Thinky Whale
Aug 2, 2012

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Fry.

Flaggy posted:

Supposedly he is a writer and he wrote this?

STDH: somebody wrote his Wikipedia page who wasn't him.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Thinky Whale posted:

STDH: somebody wrote his Wikipedia page who wasn't him.

Turns down seven figures, he worked as a yacht captain!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Flaggy posted:

Turns down seven figures, he worked as a yacht captain!

While there are probably mega-yacht captains bringing in six figures, I'd guess the average is way lower than that, especially for smaller yachts that don't require extensive licensing. The term is so broad, I can't really make a good guess as to salary (Huge difference between the guy getting paid to drive a 60 footer and the guy captaining a 350 ft yacht) but I got offered a job as 2nd Mate on a 100m yacht, and that paid about 50% of what I made on a cargo ship.

Cru Jones
Mar 28, 2007

Cowering behind a shield of hope and Obamanium

FrozenVent posted:

While there are probably mega-yacht captains bringing in six figures, I'd guess the average is way lower than that, especially for smaller yachts that don't require extensive licensing. The term is so broad, I can't really make a good guess as to salary (Huge difference between the guy getting paid to drive a 60 footer and the guy captaining a 350 ft yacht) but I got offered a job as 2nd Mate on a 100m yacht, and that paid about 50% of what I made on a cargo ship.

Hanging around the Ft. Lauderdale area I've bumped into more than one captain whose job it is to just babysit some wealthy persons boat year round and meet them wherever they happen to be heading in the Caribbean usually.

A couple mentioned that the salary was 100K+, not in any boastful way and I have no reason to disbelieve. Someone who can afford to own a yacht and only use it a few days a year will probably overpay someone for a cush job like that.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

It depends on a lot of factors, really - where the yacht is registered, nationality of the crew, size of the yacht. I could see 100k a year for an American captaining a large-ish yacht, since that guy would need to have an actual decent license.

NoUU
Mar 8, 2013

Redditors tell stories about strippers.

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010

Ah yes, the private room of a strip club, where you can have a long and engaged conversation with someone.

Have these people ever been in a club of any kind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Boneitis posted:

Ah yes, the private room of a strip club, where you can have a long and engaged conversation with someone.

Have these people ever been in a club of any kind?

:golfclap: Well done; so rare that we see a "Read the drat thread" burn done with such subtlety.

• Locked thread