Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Shifty Pony posted:

I wish. It wouldn't be fair to Sadie.

Then again she did steal my seat the instant that I got up and gave me this smug look, maybe she deserves to be harassed by a kitten.

she does deserve it

they'll team up eventually

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
To everyone who has donated to charity because of my silly cat:

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

when Sidonie was but a wee kittie, a kid visiting my home said, "Bah, I get it. You only have to act cute and everybody will love you."

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol watermarks

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
someone just posted that in PYF, no idea what the gently caress

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

Golden-i posted:

To everyone who has donated to charity because of my silly cat:

I love US-based refurb, but now i have doubts about her planet of origin and what its inhabitants mean to do to our cattes :ohdear:

Pilli fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jul 19, 2013

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Install Gentoo posted:

she does deserve it

they'll team up eventually

I know they would. And to be honest if I owned my house instead of rented we would be discussing names right now and laughing at Sadie freaking out about the meowing door.

Step 1: buy house
Step 2: create cattery

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

tehloki posted:

i caught nerd when she was too sleepy to bite me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUyBja7lqjE

this vid has everything. stretching, a biscuit, sneeze, and an extra large boop for yospos

aw, nerd is a good cat

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

jealous of all you hardwood-floor-havers

costco sells some nice laminate that's only a buck something a square foot. a cat running on a hard floor is the funniest thing ever. when you give them a scare their back legs slip a few times as they try to get traction. it looks and sounds like a cartoon character running

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

mod sassinator posted:

costco sells some nice laminate that's only a buck something a square foot. a cat running on a hard floor is the funniest thing ever. when you give them a scare their back legs slip a few times as they try to get traction. it looks and sounds like a cartoon character running

back in college I lived in this one bedroom that had all the rooms in a row, so it was smallish but super long. catte was like six months old and loved to run from one end of the apt to the other; it was hilarious when he'd start from the kitchen because he'd do this really cartoony start where his legs were just flailing around until he got traction, then as soon as he hit the carpet (The "kitchen" was like six or eight feet) he'd be off like a loving rocket.

racing catte, circa 2005

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

sayonara shitlords

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

FrozenVent posted:

back in college I lived in this one bedroom that had all the rooms in a row, so it was smallish but super long. catte was like six months old and loved to run from one end of the apt to the other; it was hilarious when he'd start from the kitchen because he'd do this really cartoony start where his legs were just flailing around until he got traction, then as soon as he hit the carpet (The "kitchen" was like six or eight feet) he'd be off like a loving rocket.

racing catte, circa 2005

my parents cat did the opposite, she was used to small apartments, then when they got a place with a straight shot across a bunch of rooms she would run a bit and stop, look around for a wall, then keep going

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

mod sassinator posted:

nerd is a good cat

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

World z0r Z
May 26, 2013

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

my parents cat did the opposite, she was used to small apartments, then when they got a place with a straight shot across a bunch of rooms she would run a bit and stop, look around for a wall, then keep going

oh yeah, when he was running in the opposite direction he'd forget about the lack of traction in the kitchen, fail to brake and slide into the cupboard. every time for about three months.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

dur posted:

raccoons, those furry little bitches

never trust anything with thumbs.

World z0r Z
May 26, 2013

duTrieux. posted:

never trust anything

World z0r Z
May 26, 2013

hobbesmaster posted:

congrats on your new cat

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

fyi, never let cats & racoons feed together. a racoon will rip a cat to shreds, especially over food. never feed racoons period if you have a cat. just don't loving feed racoons

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

tehloki posted:

i caught nerd when she was too sleepy to bite me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUyBja7lqjE

this vid has everything. stretching, a biscuit, sneeze, and an extra large boop for yospos
stayed for the boop

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

beatlegs posted:

fyi, never let cats & racoons feed together. a racoon will rip a cat to shreds, especially over food. never feed racoons period if you have a cat. just don't loving feed racoons

smdh at anyone who feeds a wild animal larger than a songbird or a squirrel

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

hey if the bear kills you he deserves to eat you

it's the law of the jungle

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

FrozenVent posted:

hey if the bear kills you he deserves to eat you

it's the law of the jungle

this is why i don't go to pride parades

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

duTrieux. posted:

I don't get why there are bear pride parade, when's the human pride parade?

I do think bears should be allowed to marry though because few things are as funny as a bear in a wedding veil

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

it's adam and eve, not adam and ursus arctos horribilis

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
national man/bear love association

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Roosevelt posted:

but deer are so drat tasty.

also raccoons and opossums feed their own greedy self out of the parent's garden. those grapes aren't for you assholes, try it again and you'll enjoy a .22LR to the forehead.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

kittens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHKOYpFjewk

the newcomers:

bonus sleepy cass:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

http://youtu.be/8FEQKQXmoC4

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

what a cutie

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

but deer are so drat tasty.

also raccoons and opossums feed their own greedy self out of the parent's garden. those grapes aren't for you assholes, try it again and you'll enjoy a .22LR to the forehead.

smdh if you eat any meat that hasn't spent its entire life in a box eating antibiotic corn slurry

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
oh man the mythbusters kittens will be adopted this weekend. sad to see those guys go. :( i might go to the event to see them though

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

smdh

how's OC doing anyway?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
oh man apparently no one has applied to adopt kari yet. that's a shame, she is a beautiful cat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-pqK_y7w-s

i'm kinda tempted, but i dunno how well carmen would do with an older lady as competition

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Roosevelt posted:

smdh if you eat any meat that hasn't spent its entire life in a box eating antibiotic corn slurry

the existential despair comes out as more intense flavor.

jk i live off a diet of various fruit pies and cobblers. and pecan too because that isn't a fruit so it needs its own entry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

mod sassinator posted:

i'm kinda tempted, but i dunno how well carmen would do with an older lady as competition

based on the torties i've known, tortie crew has only ever been a one cat crew