Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Gold and a Pager posted:

How could you hate this face?

It's good.

Full dick good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

Teaser for the new Notts County kit.

I hope this means it's going to be black and white stripes.

Woof! Woof!
Aug 21, 2006

Supporters of whatever they're calling the club this week.

Popehoist posted:

Teaser for the new Notts County kit.

I hope this means it's going to be black and white stripes.

The kit features nine inch nails coverart

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
The idea that you need to tease the unveiling of a new kit for a League One club is laughable.

MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT NEW NOTTS COUNTY KIT! I'M GONNA CAMP OUT TO GET THE FIRST ONE.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I imagine Notts County fans are quite excited

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Trips posted:

The idea that you need to tease the unveiling of a new kit for a League One club is laughable.

MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT NEW NOTTS COUNTY KIT! I'M GONNA CAMP OUT TO GET THE FIRST ONE.

Yeah, fuckin minnows, how dare they, what did they last win? :rolleyes:

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Ninpo posted:

A poo poo club with history is still a poo poo club.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Blue Screen Error posted:

I imagine Notts County fans are quite excited

First time for everything

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

Ninpo posted:

Our last major honour was the 1894 FA Cup.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/kit_selector.aspx?selectorid=301

The new Man City away top

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Do Man City players wear corsets underneath their shirts?

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

I'm assuming you know thats a placeholder and not the actual shirt right? I'm just checking

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Thats what I get for stealing a link from somewhere else I suppose. I trusted Nike would do something that ugly

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Scott Bakula posted:

Thats what I get for stealing a link from somewhere else I suppose. I trusted Nike would do something that ugly

Watch me be proved wrong now, but word is that it's just a temporary placeholder.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Watch me be proved wrong now, but word is that it's just a temporary placeholder.

Seems silly to send out emails when they have a placeholder image, hell it seems silly to have a page up at all with a placeholder shirt. I think it looks... odd, maybe it'll look OK on TV when you can't see the detail.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

pik_d posted:

Seems silly to send out emails when they have a placeholder image, hell it seems silly to have a page up at all with a placeholder shirt. I think it looks... odd, maybe it'll look OK on TV when you can't see the detail.

Someone said the real thing is unveiled on Tuesday. I know you could pre-order the home before it was unveiled, it was just a plain black outline.

Edit: Club just confirmed on twitter its a temporary image.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Someone said the real thing is unveiled on Tuesday. I know you could pre-order the home before it was unveiled, it was just a plain black outline.

By "someone" you mean someone at the office rather than someone on the internet, right?

Edit: that's good to know then.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

pik_d posted:

By "someone" you mean someone at the office rather than someone on the internet, right?

Both! Having said that, the people that work here probably know just as much as some random pleb on twitter. But yeah, as I edited into my previous post, they've confirmed it's not the actual thing on twitter.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
That kit looks awesome and Man City should go with it, you're not a proper team if you've not done a Goram

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Photo print shirts would be sick.
Also someone should make their team colours SPACE!! That would own.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

Photo print shirts would be sick.
Also someone should make their team colours SPACE!! That would own.

This is all sorts of correct. That Marseille photomontage one (not the denim one) was pretty rad also.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Total Meatlove posted:

That kit looks awesome and Man City should go with it, you're not a proper team if you've not done a Goram

This was one of my first ever replica tops. Along with the home one of that year with the kinda turtle neck and the Adidas stripes on the end of the arms.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Total Meatlove posted:

you're not a proper team if you've not done a Goram
Question for TYK dwellers - Is 'doing a Goram'?
a) Pulling out of a match because you're "not mentally attuned to playing"
b) Spitting the dummy and walking out on your national team because you're not first choice for the world cup
c) Wearing a black armband shortly after a loyalist terrorist is killed and then claiming it was for an obscure relative
d) All of the above

You may select an answer for each Andy Goram.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Semprini posted:

Question for TYK dwellers - Is 'doing a Goram'?
a) Pulling out of a match because you're "not mentally attuned to playing"
b) Spitting the dummy and walking out on your national team because you're not first choice for the world cup
c) Wearing a black armband shortly after a loyalist terrorist is killed and then claiming it was for an obscure relative
d) All of the above

You may select an answer for each Andy Goram.

You forgot e) Having a massive shrine to the UVF in your basement, complete with an engraved flute and pictures of you with terrorists and f) Carrying on an affair with the wife of an imprisoned UVF bomber.

Troy Queef fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jul 19, 2013

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Are all of those things things Andy Goram did irl?

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.

Adulterous Hitler posted:

New 1860 Munich kit

My bank account will hate me but I'll be havin' that beauty.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
Light blue contrasted with dark blue is and always will be my favorite color combination.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Captain Trips posted:

Light blue contrasted with dark blue is and always will be my favorite color combination.

Marseille had a fantastic retro kit last year that had a similar design, I might try to pick up one cheap since, because I liked it so much.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Oh, and here's a Derby away kit, for your enjoyment.

I dislike the black sleeve stripes on the home, but this is lovely, maroon/black/white is just a great combination, and I love the striping on the back.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
I like the Derby kit, but it would be a million times better if the sponsor was just a few inches lower.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

WE ARE DERPY

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Fag Boy Jim posted:

Oh, and here's a Derby away kit, for your enjoyment.

I dislike the black sleeve stripes on the home, but this is lovely, maroon/black/white is just a great combination, and I love the striping on the back.

That's probably one of the worst fronts I've seen for a while :wtc:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Are all of those things things Andy Goram did irl?

It was a different Andy Goram

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Total Meatlove posted:

It was a different Andy Goram

Good job there's only two of him.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Can we talk about fonts here? As hideous as Arsenal's club-specific lettering is this year, I'm loving the use of the old font on some of the range:

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Bobby Digital posted:

Can we talk about fonts here? As hideous as Arsenal's club-specific lettering is this year, I'm loving the use of the old font on some of the range:

ArseııoI

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Bobby Digital posted:

This is a horrible font.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Worse than Comic Sans.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds are having a treasure hunt for their new away kit starting on Monday, if you can work out the clues you can get an away kit three whole days before it goes on sale!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

A cunning ploy to convince people living in Leeds to leave their homes for a change.