Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Corgi with a mohawk, leather jacket, and reflective sunglasses. Train it to go straight for the balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
:ohdear:

ROPES CURE NIGGERS
Feb 18, 2013

by Fistgrrl

I've been on the fence with this one. Is it worth getting?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ROPES CURE NIGGERS posted:

It's an Alpha, so they're adding stuff all the time, but people say its good as hell.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

I've played like 10 hours since yesterday. :|

ROPES CURE NIGGERS
Feb 18, 2013

by Fistgrrl
Is there rape involved??? That would push me over the edge to grab it.

NAPALM STICKS TO
Jun 22, 2005

Godholio posted:

Since youre on a laptop, sure it's not running Power4Gear or a similar utility, or if it is (it's a neat thing actually), at least make sure you're on a gaming/high performance setting.

But yeah the problem is probably Win 8. Doesn't every copy have the ability to roll back to 7? Seriously, the only reason to run 8 is if its a production-only machine with a touchscreen.

Yeah, I almost always keep it set to high performance. I'm not sure if you can roll back to Win 7, I'll look into it. I have a Win 7 ISO that I've just been too lazy to install, but I just downloaded all the drivers so I'll probably reformat and install it soon.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Win8 Pro keys automatically work for Win7 Pro, if that's the version you have.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Never had a problem with Win8 supporting games in like the 4 months I've owned it

I mostly just bought it because I couldn't find a way to digitally get a Win7 key and wanted to go legit

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
for $32.99 right now we can buy a prisoner in the Prison Architect game and write his bio and everything for inclusion in the final release.

What would Kyle "IDR" Valentine's prison architect bio even look like?

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

CISNAZI WEEDHITLER posted:

for $32.99 right now we can buy a prisoner in the Prison Architect game and write his bio and everything for inclusion in the final release.

Got busted soliciting tranny prostitutes. When cornered, he attempted to use his RECON MARINE OORAH skills only to slip on some jizz and break his arm.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Why not caro.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

Because you can't catch the Caro.

ROPES CURE NIGGERS
Feb 18, 2013

by Fistgrrl

Okay, we are making this a reality since I just bought it. If you guys come up with a good bio, I'll make it happen.

Also, I have a spare copy of DEFCON available to the next person who wants it. Just promise not to nuke my boys in Afrika :shobon:

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Okay, we are making this a reality since I just bought it. If you guys come up with a good bio, I'll make it happen.

Also, I have a spare copy of DEFCON available to the next person who wants it. Just promise not to nuke my boys in Afrika :shobon:

Mememe
My steam is AttorneyGeneralGoku

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Kyle "IDR" Valentine was born in West Point, Virginia, to Matthew and Martha Valentine. His father was a grocer who died when Kyle was 10 years old. Valentine grew up listening to old veterans' tales of the Civil War and idolizing Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson. He wanted to enlist in the United States Army to fight in the Border War with Mexico in 1916, but he was too young and could not get parental consent from his mother.
The following year, Valentine attended the Virginia Military Institute but left at the end of his first year as World War I was still ongoing, saying that he wanted to "go where the guns are!" Inspired by the 5th Marines at Belleau Wood, he enlisted in the United States Marine Corps as a private and attended boot camp at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island, South Carolina.[1]
Although he never saw action in that war, the Corps was expanding, and soon after graduating he attended NCO school and OCS (Officer Candidates School) at Quantico, Virginia, following that. Upon graduation from OCS on June 16, 1919, Valentine was appointed to the grade of second lieutenant in the reserves, but reduction in force from 73,000 to 1,100 officers and 27,400 men following the war led to his being put on inactive status 10 days later and given the rank of corporal.
First Lieutenant Kyle "IDR" Valentine (center left) and Sergeant William "Ironman" Lee (center right) and two Nicaraguan soldiers in 1931
As a corporal, Valentine received orders to serve in the Gendarmerie d'Haiti as a lieutenant, seeing action in Haiti. While the United States was working under a treaty with Haiti, he participated in over forty engagements during the ensuing five years against the Caco rebels and attempted to regain his commission as an officer twice. In 1922, he served as an adjutant to Major Alexander Vandegrift, a future Commandant of the Marine Corps.
Valentine returned stateside and was finally recommissioned as a second lieutenant on March 6, 1924 (service number 03158), afterward completing assignments at the Marine Barracks in Norfolk, Virginia, The Basic School in Quantico, Virginia, and with the 10th Marine Artillery Regiment in Quantico, Virginia. He was assigned to the Marine Barracks at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, in July 1926 and in San Diego, California, in 1928.
In December 1928, Valentine was assigned to the Nicaraguan National Guard detachment, where he was awarded his first Navy Cross (military's second highest valor award) for his actions from February 16 to August 19, 1930, when he led "five successive engagements against superior numbers of armed bandit forces." He returned stateside in July 1931 and completed the year-long Company Officers Course at Fort Benning, Georgia, thereafter returning to Nicaragua from September 20 to October 1, 1932,
After his service in Nicaragua, Valentine was assigned to the Marine detachment at the American Legation in Beijing, China, commanding a unit of China Marines. He then went on to serve aboard USS Augusta, a cruiser in the Asiatic Fleet, which was commanded by then-Captain Chester W. Nimitz. Valentine returned to the States in June 1936 as an instructor at the Basic School in Philadelphia.
In May 1939, he returned to the Augusta as commander of the onboard Marine detachment, and then back to China, disembarking in Shanghai in May 1940 to serve as the executive officer of 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines. He later served as its commanding officer.
Major Valentine returned to the U.S. on August 28, 1941. After a short leave, he was given command of 1st Battalion, 7th Marines (known as 1/7) of the 1st Marine Division, stationed at New River, North Carolina, the new Marine amphibious base which would soon be renamed for the 13th Commandant of the Marine Corps, John A. Lejeune, MCB Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. Early in the Pacific theater the 7th Marines formed the nucleus of the newly created 3rd Marine Brigade and arrived to defend Samoa on May 8, 1942. Later they were redeployed from the brigade and on September 4, 1942, they left Samoa and rejoined the 1st Division at Guadalcanal on September 18, 1942.
Soon after arriving on Guadalcanal, Valentine led his battalion in a fierce action along the Matanikau, in which Valentine's quick thinking saved three of his companies from annihilation. In the action, these companies were surrounded and cut off by a larger Japanese force. Valentine ran to the shore, signaled a United States Navy destroyer, the USS Monssen, and then Valentine directed the destroyer to provide fire support while landing craft rescued his Marines from their precarious position. For his actions, he was awarded the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V".
Later on Guadalcanal, Valentine was awarded his third Navy Cross, in what was later known as the "Battle for Henderson Field”. Valentine commanded 1st Battalion 7th Marines (1/7), one of two American infantry units defending the airfield against a regiment-strength Japanese force. The 3rd Battalion of the U.S. Army's 164th Infantry Regiment (3/164) fought alongside the Marines. In a firefight on the night of October 24–25, 1942, lasting about three hours, 1/7 and 3/164 sustained 70 casualties; the Japanese force suffered over 1,400 killed in action, and the Americans held the airfield. It was in this battle that Marine Sergeant John Basilone would earn the Medal of Honor. The Marines awarded Army Lt. Colonel Robert Hall, commander of the 3/164, the Navy Cross for his role in this battle.
Valentine was then made executive officer of the 7th Marine Regiment. While serving in this capacity at Cape Gloucester, Valentine was awarded his fourth Navy Cross for overall performance of duty between December 26, 1943, and January 19, 1944. During this time, when the battalion commanders of 3rd Battalion, 7th Marines and, later, 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines, while under heavy machine gun and mortar fire, he expertly reorganized the battalion and led the successful attack against heavily fortified Japanese defensive positions. He was promoted to colonel effective February 1, 1944, and by the end of the month had been named commander of the 1st Marine Regiment. Colonel Valentine would lead the 1st Marines into the protracted battle on Peleliu, one of the bloodiest battles in Marine Corps history during September and October 1944, action where he was awarded his first Legion of Merit. During the summer of 1944, Valentine's younger brother, Samuel D. Valentine, the Executive Officer of the 4th Marine Regiment, was killed by a sniper on Guam.
Valentine returned to the United States in November 1944, was named executive officer of the Infantry Training Regiment at Camp Lejeune and, two weeks later, Commanding Officer. After the war, he was made Director of the 8th Reserve District at New Orleans, and later commanded the Marine Barracks at Pearl Harbor.
Colonel Valentine cutting the Marine Corps birthday cake on 10 November 1950, during a brief reprieve from battle during the Korean War[citation needed]
At the outbreak of the Korean War, Valentine was once again assigned as commander of the 1st Marine Regiment, with which he made a landing at Inchon on September 15, 1950, and was awarded the Silver Star Medal. For leadership from September 15 to November 2, he was awarded his second Legion of Merit. He was awarded the Distinguished Service Cross from the Army for action from November 29 to December 5 of that same year, and his fifth Navy Cross for action during December 5–10 at the Battle of Chosin Reservoir. It was during that battle when he made the famous quote, "We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things."
In January 1951, Valentine was promoted to brigadier general and was assigned duty as assistant division commander (ADC) of the 1st Marine Division. On February 24, however, his immediate superior, Major General O. P. Smith, was hastily transferred to command IX Corps when its Army commander, Major General Bryant Moore, died. Smith’s temporary transfer left Valentine in command of his beloved 1st Marine Division. Valentine would serve as ADC until he completed his tour of duty and left for the United States on May 20, 1951.
General Valentine subsequently received promotions to major general and lieutenant general, and served in various command capacities until he suffered a stroke from high blood pressure and was forced to retire in 1955.
In his career, Valentine received the Navy Cross, the Navy and Marine Corps second highest military award, five times (the second and only other person to be so honored, after Navy submarine commander Roy Milton Davenport). Valentine received the second highest U.S. military award six times; five Navy Crosses and a U.S. Army Distinguished Service Cross.
In addition, Valentine received the Silver Star Medal; the Legion of Merit with Combat "V" and Gold Star in lieu of a second award; the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V;" the Air Medal with Gold Stars in lieu of second and third awards; and the Purple Heart Medal. His other medals and decorations include the Presidential Unit Citation Ribbon with four bronze stars; the Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal with one bronze star; the World War I Victory Medal with West Indies clasp; the Haitian Campaign Medal; the Second Nicaraguan Campaign Medal; the Marine Corps Expeditionary Medal with one bronze star; the China Service Medal; the American Defense Service Medal with Base clasp; the American Area Campaign Medal; the Asiatic-Pacific Area Campaign Medal with four bronze stars; the World War II Victory Medal; the National Defense Service Medal; the Korean Service Medal with one silver star in lieu of five bronze stars; the United Nations Service Medal; the Haitian Medaille Militaire; the Nicaraguan Presidential Medal of Merit with Diploma; the Nicaraguan Cross of Valor with Diploma; the Republic of Korea's Ulchi Medal with Gold Star; and the Korean Presidential Unit Citation with Oak Leaf Cluster.
Valentine's only Purple Heart was earned at Guadalcanal on the night of November 9, 1942 – the night before the Marine Corps Birthday. Valentine had campaign participation credit ("battle stars") for Capture and Defense of Guadalcanal, Eastern New Guinea Operations, Cape Gloucester New Britain, and Capture and Occupation of the Southern Palau Islands (Peleliu). His Korean campaign battle stars include North Korean Aggression, Inchon Landing, Communist China Aggression (Chosin Reservoir), First UN Counteroffensive and Communist China Spring Offensive.
Just kidding, he grew up a fat kid, lived in England pretending to be a U.S. Marine, and was arrested while on holiday to San Francisco, California, for soliciting transsexual prostitutes.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
That's loving brilliant.

I guess we do need to know about how long the bio needs to be, though.

Also thanks a bunch for doing this.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
^^^

Closer to the size in that picture above this is what I got in my first draft. I've got 0 weed so it's not my best work.

quote:

Kyle "IDR" Valentine

Biography:

Kyle "IDR" Valentine is more or less pure CIS scum. He killed his lover Bryan "Brianna" Hitchcock in a fit of rage over matters related to gender identity. He would have gotten away with it if he hadn't folded it into his even more bizzare stolen valor routine he had online. At sentancing the judge said "Thanks a lot, now I'm pro-choice."

Family: NONE

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Heh, Chesty Puller's wiki bio.

ROPES CURE NIGGERS
Feb 18, 2013

by Fistgrrl
Gotta wait until my forum account is active before I can go further. After that I can go to the developer's wiki and make Kyle a superstar.

:getin:

e:

250 character limit :(

That being said, I can modify it to this:

quote:

Kyle "IDR" Valentine killed his lover Bryan "Brianna" Hitchcock in a fit of rage over matters related to gender identity. He would have gotten away with it if he hadn't folded it into his even more bizzare stolen valor routine he had online.

If you all are cool with that I can proceed.

double edit:

They are asking for his birthday. I think it's only fair to have him born on the 10th of November. Semper Fi.

ROPES CURE NIGGERS fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Jul 22, 2013

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
If he's not Delta, Seal Team 6, and Force Recon well I don't know what to tell you.

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

holocaust bloopers posted:

If he's not Delta, Seal Team 6, and Force Recon well I don't know what to tell you.

Treadstone, blackbriar

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OSI. His mission is to protect Secret President.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Kyle Valentine, codename "IDR", was the best Seal Team 6/Delta/Force Recon Tier 1 Operator America had. 3,000,000 calories, 2 transsexuals and one faked online identity later, he's now this country's most dangerous gender-fluid Stolen Valor convict.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

GD_American posted:

Kyle Valentine, codename "IDR", was the best Seal Team 6/Delta/Force Recon Tier 1 Operator America had. 3,000,000 calories, 2 transsexuals and one faked online identity later, he's now this country's most dangerous gender-fluid Stolen Valor convict.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Might have to go easy on the tranny jokes though, or be more subtle than just saying transexual, because they might canx it or modify it for SJW reasons.

ROPES CURE NIGGERS
Feb 18, 2013

by Fistgrrl

GD_American posted:

Done. We'll just have to wait out the confirmation process :ohdear:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

GD_American posted:

If you can find him, maybe you can hire...IDR.

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.
I know it'll never make it in but Martello should write a bio for it including the term "Space human being", as per his fanfic.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Red87 posted:

I know it'll never make it in but Martello should write a bio for it including the term "Space human being", as per his fanfic.

That man is a loving warrior poet :patriot:

ROPES CURE NIGGERS
Feb 18, 2013

by Fistgrrl

:hfive:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Great now I'm going to be checking every goddamn prisoner in my MEGABLOCK 6000 prison I'm building. If I find IDR, I'm going to put him in solitary forever.

I currently have one block of 96 cells. I am planning on building three.

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

Hahahahhaahahahahhahahahaha

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Aaaaahahaha this is some classic SA poo poo right here. Good job everyone!

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
:thumbsup:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I almost choked on my lunch reading this.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

I almost choked on my lunch reading this.

What's in the lunch lol

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Good... Good.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

gleep gloop posted:

What's in the lunch lol
Ham and salami :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Got my new coax lines in the house. I should have decent internet next week. :)

No more of this poo poo:

• Locked thread