Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Yo this duck be all like

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Detective Thompson posted:

Shoebills are pretty drat cool birds.

Duck in my way? gently caress that poo poo.

I thought this was going to be a series where it eats the duck at the end or something. But nope. It just felt like tossin' a duck around.

Potoo:

Doggboat
Oct 17, 2012

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Yeah, that's really great...until you hit some wake, and slip off the bench under it, and get to know the propeller, up close and personal.

Oh Adaira
May 7, 2008

Casual Tabby

Johnny Aztec posted:

Yeah, that's really great...until you hit some wake, and slip off the bench under it, and get to know the propeller, up close and personal.

You sound like a real fun guy.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Johnny Aztec posted:

I'm gonna guess that this boat doesn't get very far offshore.

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Johnny Aztec posted:

I hate you on principal. ActuallynImlikenyou.

gently caress autocorrect. It says what needs to be David.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Should have named him Joffrey just to make Scotland wonder.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

syscall girl posted:

Route (as in the song Get Your Kicks on Route 66) is pronounced 'root' in much of the US as well.

Have some red hot chili peppers (sans socks) as pics for the pics gods.

Bell peppers.

Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

It's time to restore dignity to the Farnsworth name!

beato posted:

Bell peppers.

Bell end peppers.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

This is loving amazing.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011
I think a solid prop guard and a dead-man switch on the throttle could solve most problems. To me that seems like the sort of placid lake fairing vessel that I wouldn't want to have the engine just run without a handy skipper at the helm. Go where you want and chill so should someone fall or a toe gets too close to the prop you've mitigated most risk. Now if only a grill could be incorporated it would truly be the greatest ship ever made.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

BaconAndBullets posted:

I think a solid prop guard and a dead-man switch on the throttle could solve most problems. To me that seems like the sort of placid lake fairing vessel that I wouldn't want to have the engine just run without a handy skipper at the helm. Go where you want and chill so should someone fall or a toe gets too close to the prop you've mitigated most risk. Now if only a grill could be incorporated it would truly be the greatest ship ever made.

Adding to a new stupidest derail I've participated in...

That looks like a lake, likely populated by pontoons that aren't exactly going to be kicking out a wake large enough to be an issue. And that's a trolling motor. It could cut the crap out of you if you shoved your hand into it, but there's not a big chance it's going to reenact Jaws if you fell in. As BaconAndBullets said - a little prop guard and a kill switch and you're safe as can be. Please don't hate on the sweet rear end lake bench.

SquareDog
Feb 8, 2004

silent but deadly

ubergnu posted:

And now I have ruined Smaug for you. :smug:

Smaug is a dragon!? Spoilers bro!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool

This chihuahua from Japan makes me laugh. His head is almost a perfect orb.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

"I don't get it. Men just keep staring at my chest."

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

fonzie scheme
Jul 15, 2011

I'M A VERY LUCKY SLUT

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Bored posted:

I thought this was going to be a series where it eats the duck at the end or something. But nope. It just felt like tossin' a duck around.

Potoo:

Jim Henson really was a master of his craft.

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

Breetai posted:

Jim Henson really was a master of his craft.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Malachi Constant posted:

You sure? They seem like corkscrew-penis, raping, necrophiliac lunatics to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k01DIVDJlY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1v_EcjeIkg

Scientifically Accurate DuckTales

:nws:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I now want to see a Pixar movie featuring a Tawny Frogmouth as a grizzled detective, not far from retirement, and a Potoo as the chief's spastic nephew that the frogmouth gets saddled with.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

aaaand to finish off this damned duck derail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFK2Xq2RyiU
Alan Moore's "the march of the sinister ducks"

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I guess ducks are PYF's official 'Opposite of the Capybara, the animal that owns in every way' creature.

Timelord
Jan 17, 2008

VanSandman posted:

I guess ducks are PYF's official 'Opposite of the Capybara, the animal that owns in every way' creature.

This is a travesty, ducks are so cute and I love them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMbROQWPn8E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrPajlIsKd0

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Scientifically Accurate TMNT

also :nws:

VanSandman posted:

Or science ruins everything

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

"How many times do I have to tell you...take the tissues OUT of the box first"

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Perfume samples from Bath & Body Works.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I think you live in my town. :ninja:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

I walked into this bathroom and was utterly baffled as to why I didn’t have a reflection. It wasn’t until some other girl started washing her hands on the other side that I figured out that it wasn’t a mirror.

ZnCu
Jul 2, 2007

Eat Sword?

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I walked into this bathroom and was utterly baffled as to why I didn’t have a reflection. It wasn’t until some other girl started washing her hands on the other side that I figured out that it wasn’t a mirror.

Reminds me of this amazing prank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

You said dis place was fun, but it ain't!

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I have huge hands and ever since someone pointed out how often you see the huge sink bowl/short faucet combo, it enrages me every time I knock my monstrous knuckles on the porcelain.

• Locked thread