Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Being rude to fans is one thing, but liking Ricky Gervais is going too far in the rear end in a top hat stakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Being rude to fans is one thing, but liking Ricky Gervais is going too far in the rear end in a top hat stakes

Extras is one of the funniest television shows of all time. :colbert:

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Valeyard posted:

Maria is at it again, bitter tears

Maria broke into the business three years earlier than the Bellas. a true veteran.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

The worst post.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Cardboard Box posted:

Maria broke into the business three years earlier than the Bellas. a true veteran.
I already don't like the Bellas but now they've caused me to dislike Maria almost as much.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Maria's not that different than the Bellas (though I find her to be more attractive and interesting overall,) but I don't doubt a lot of the things she says about them. At least in terms of the gunning for power.

I don't know why we can't just have wrestlers in a wrestling company. At least then some of this would be justified.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Cardboard Box posted:

I think her issue is that the Bellas didn't pay their dues, unlike Maria who had to get into the WWE the hard way (i.e. through the Diva Search)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Extras is one of the funniest television shows of all time. :colbert:

Its a shame about his bad standup and bad movies and bad twitter

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Can we all send that Maria attempting to be sad and cry gif to her twitter so we don't have to hear her complaining about it anymore.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bard Maddox posted:

Can we all send that Maria attempting to be sad and cry gif to her twitter so we don't have to hear her complaining about it anymore.

Hook me up

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

Diva years are a bit like dog years in that their lives fly by for the rest of us.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bard Maddox posted:

Nevermind, found the video and made the gif

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

getitoffgetitoff posted:

I think her issue is that the Bellas didn't pay their dues, unlike Maria who had to get into the WWE the hard way (i.e. through the Diva Search)

The Bellas actually tried out for the Diva Search but never made the final cut.

I think her real issue is that they're dating two of the biggest stars and supposedly using that influence to do things like keep her and other gals from returning. Plus the rumors that this Total Divas show was born out of the reality show they shopped around Hollywood and that no one wanted during their brief departure.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Is it just me or does she look more like she's about vomit rather than cry?

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Is it just me or does she look more like she's about vomit rather than cry?

No two people see the same emotion when they watch the gif.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
I don't buy the whole "Bellas blocked Maria/other Divas from returning" thing for the simple fact that if Vince wants to sign someone, then dammit they're going to get signed. I doubt even Cena would be willing to risk getting on Vince's bad side by going to him and complaining about Maria just to keep his girlfriend happy.

deep space nein
Aug 25, 2011

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I don't buy the whole "Bellas blocked Maria/other Divas from returning" thing for the simple fact that if Vince wants to sign someone, then dammit they're going to get signed. I doubt even Cena would be willing to risk getting on Vince's bad side by going to him and complaining about Maria just to keep his girlfriend happy.

It depends on how much of a priority it is to Vince. If it was someone important then you'd be correct. For Maria? I doubt Vince would care much at all

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't think Cena would be scared to do anything though, he is truly Superman/Goku

And I tweeted that GIF to Maria

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I'm suddenly reminded of that awful Maria training seminar dvd from a couple of yeahs back. I like Maria, but she had absolutely zero advice to give anyone.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Skinty McEdger posted:

I'm suddenly reminded of that awful Maria training seminar dvd from a couple of yeahs back. I like Maria, but she had absolutely zero advice to give anyone.

'Be pretty' isn't zero advice you silly goose.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Maria didn't even win the Diva Search. She lost a literal popularity contest and got hired anyway for being pretty.

E: I assume that's why she was hired at least

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

And got voted Diva of the Year after not being on TV for most of the year because people wanted to gently caress with Vince.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

getitoffgetitoff posted:

Hey now, two years of training in FCW has nothing on placing 5th in a forced pseudo-reality popularity contest 2-minute Raw segment hosted by Jerry Lawler, bah gawd.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Maria was the one who ate a pie with her rear end, right? Paying dues is eating a pie with your rear end.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

DeathChicken posted:

Maria was the one who ate a pie with her rear end, right? Paying dues is eating a pie with your rear end.

You know what I like the most? Cake farts.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

DeathChicken posted:

That was Christy. Maria was the dumb one.

Waitaminute...

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Maria got eliminated right before the Diss the Diva segment where everyone talked about cocks and stuff. Christy Hemme did the whole "My butt is hungry" stuff.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

getitoffgetitoff posted:

You know what I like the most? Cake farts.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Maria is pretty cool I like Maria

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Valeyard posted:

And I tweeted that GIF to Maria

Nice... nice.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I am reasonably sure Maria gets that gif sent to her at least once a week.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Bitter or not I at least give Maria credit for not just bailing for Hollywood or whatever and actually sticking with wrestling which is nice.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Suben posted:

Bitter or not I at least give Maria credit for not just bailing for Hollywood or whatever and actually sticking with wrestling which is nice.

It's impressive she would turn down all of the acting offers coming her way.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

MassRafTer posted:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

MassRafTer posted:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Now that's just fabulous.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
Is this Maria auditioning for the role of an Australian?

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

MassRafTer posted:

Well I wasn't saying she'd GET roles mind you...

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Mystery Opponent posted:

Is this Maria auditioning for the role of an Australian?

You might be on to something, maybe she was trying to look as if she's disgusted by a passing immigrant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
A dingo took my motivation!