Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

worthlessness depends on tone and cruftiness of article

(didn't read)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

quote:

The sport was included in the first X-Games in 1995 and included vertical ramp and street event competitions.[3] It reached its height in popularity in the late 90s, with mainstream movies like Disney's Brink! and other films. The "Senate" brand, run by Arlo Eisenberg, was very popular during the 1990s.

quote:

Aggressive inline skating was removed from the ESPN X-Games in 2005 although it is still included in the Asian X Games, LG Action Sports Competitions, Montpellier Fise, and many other large competitions, some associated with WRS, some not.[5]

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Lutha Mahtin posted:

worthlessness depends on tone and cruftiness of article

(didn't read)
i'm not going to bother mining it for quotes but it's p. bad and tries to integrate a table into a sentence (i'd screenshot that but :effort:)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tanga_13.JPG
under the caption "image of a mans buttocks"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

echinopsis posted:

put a loving trigger warning on that :barf:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

echinopsis posted:

rest of series plz

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

how tanga get butt

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

echinopsis posted:

:eyepop: powercrazy new av spotted

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fundamental_categories
contains basically every page on wikipedia, hit the arrows to expand the four fundamental ideas

wtf, since when is 'society' separate from 'life'

or 'life' separate from 'matter', for that reason

boooooo

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

rest of series plz

:nws:As requested:nws:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
{{Information |Description ={{en|1=A male shaved anus wide open.}}

lol he fukken wishes :goatsecx:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

you would think a website wouldn't have to write a rule that tells people to loving wipe before posting pictures of their rear end, but then again parahex still posts here

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kavkaz_Center

In 2013, a blast was happened in the city of Boston, the United States, killed 3 people, including one Chinese student. The attackers are two brothers of Chechen descent Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Before the attack, they might have contacted supporting to the Kavkaz Center, follow the FSB, but the FBI had forgot it. Doku Umarov declined to say anything about that. After the attacks, Tamerlan was killed later, while Dzhokhar had been captured. The attack was a strong blow to Western countries, especially the United States, Britain, France, Poland, Georgia the Baltic nations and Finland, those countries supported the separation of Chechnya from Russia. Few days later, the Muslims killed a British soldier in London, then in Paris, a French solider was attacked by an African Muslim. According to the Swedish experts on terrorism Johan Bruce Backman, the action seemed to connect with the Caucasus Center above shows the hostility Westerners of Muslims have yet to settle down. Chechen brothers that really made people to mention Osama Bin Laden, who has been critical of the CIA to prevent the invasion of the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s, had betrayed the United States by the attacks of 11 September 2001. Although Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Finland announced it would not change the stance in favour of separatist Chechnya, but Georgia had started the incident criminal prosecution with President Mikheil Saakashvili by Bidzina Ivanishvili proposed, on the grounds that Saakashvili was the breakaway groups "support the seperatist Chechens", while the Chechens article psychology again increased in Poland, Finland and other European countries. Many officials against Russia in these countries in turn denied by the people in their country attributed the "feed terrorism at home". Then, the European Parliament (except Poland and the Baltics) had decided to closely monitor the Chechen people, and stop all people accessing the website Kavkaz Center.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kavkaz_Center

In 2013, a blast was happened in the city of Boston, the United States, killed 3 people, including one Chinese student. The attackers are two brothers of Chechen descent Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Before the attack, they might have contacted supporting to the Kavkaz Center, follow the FSB, but the FBI had forgot it. Doku Umarov declined to say anything about that. After the attacks, Tamerlan was killed later, while Dzhokhar had been captured. The attack was a strong blow to Western countries, especially the United States, Britain, France, Poland, Georgia the Baltic nations and Finland, those countries supported the separation of Chechnya from Russia. Few days later, the Muslims killed a British soldier in London, then in Paris, a French solider was attacked by an African Muslim. According to the Swedish experts on terrorism Johan Bruce Backman, the action seemed to connect with the Caucasus Center above shows the hostility Westerners of Muslims have yet to settle down. Chechen brothers that really made people to mention Osama Bin Laden, who has been critical of the CIA to prevent the invasion of the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s, had betrayed the United States by the attacks of 11 September 2001. Although Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Finland announced it would not change the stance in favour of separatist Chechnya, but Georgia had started the incident criminal prosecution with President Mikheil Saakashvili by Bidzina Ivanishvili proposed, on the grounds that Saakashvili was the breakaway groups "support the seperatist Chechens", while the Chechens article psychology again increased in Poland, Finland and other European countries. Many officials against Russia in these countries in turn denied by the people in their country attributed the "feed terrorism at home". Then, the European Parliament (except Poland and the Baltics) had decided to closely monitor the Chechen people, and stop all people accessing the website Kavkaz Center.
i keep trying to read this and i keep failing :pwn:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
James Thomas (professor)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. Please help to establish notability by adding reliable, secondary sources about the topic. If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be merged, redirected, or deleted.
Find sources: "James Thomas (professor)" – news · books · scholar · JSTOR · free images (May 2010)

James Thomas is the founding editor of Quarterly West and the author of Pictures, Moving, a collection of stories. For his fiction he has received two N.E.A. Fellowships, a Wallace Stegner Fellowship, and a James Michener Fellowship. He teaches fiction writing at the University of Utah, and is the director of Writers at Work, a summer writers conference. James Thomas has published as editor with his colleague Robert Shapard a number of short-short story, flash fiction and new sudden fiction anthologies.

References [edit]
Shapard, Robert and Thomas, James (ed.) Sudden Fiction: American Short-Short Stories, Salt Lake City: Gibbs Smith Publisher (1986).

Categories: Living people | American writers | University of Utah faculty

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Jet Set Radio was fun

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

El Negocio posted:

Jet Set Radio was fun

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

echinopsis posted:

Wikipedia butt man posted:

File usage
The following pages on the English Wikipedia link to this file (pages on other projects are not listed):
  • Cultural history of the buttocks
  • Underwear fetishism

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:nws:good lord:nws:

at least he's all "i'm attracted to this thong" instead of "i'm attractive in this thong"

i mean assuming that someone else didn't change that from whatever hopelessly deluded caption he may have originally written :shobon:

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Aug 1, 2013

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
"how can i best expose people in offices to my butt hole

oh i know, wikipedia"

gently caress you guy i'm not gonna fall into your trap

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

hubris.height posted:

"how can i best expose people in offices to my butt hole

oh i know, wikipedia"

gently caress you guy i'm not gonna fall into your trap

it's also a fantastic platform for showing off his micro peen

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Slugs [edit]

Slugs are tiny creatures found all over Slugterra, a never-imagined underground world. They have special powers according to their element, which are: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark, Freak slugs, Metal, Toxic, Ice, Plant, Electricity. When these slugs are fired with the help of blasters, they reach a speed of one hundred miles per hour and transform into a powerful form which is destructive. Once they are fired, they can only be re-used if you are fast in picking them up and reloading, otherwise they will return to one's hideout if one is friendly to them. All slug-slingers have to expand their arsenal and for that they use certain techniques like only talking, using special slug collecting devices and slug catching hook. If they are baby slugs one has to feed them regularly so that they remain healthy. They are kept in special cylinder-shaped cases called slug containers. Blasters have three parts, the base, barrel and space for reloading in which slugs are fitted and then fired by fusing energy of slugs and blaster. The list of slug is as follows:
1. Aquabeek
2. Arachnet
3. Armashelt
4. Boon Doc
5. Bubbaleone
6. Crystalyd
7. Dustpuff
8. Dirt Urchin
9. Enigmo
10. Fandango
11. Fingerlings
12. Flaringo
13. Flatulorhinkus
14. Flopper
15. Forgesmelter
16. Frightgeist
17. Frostcrawler
18. Geoshard
19. Grenuker
20. Hop Rock
21. Hoverbug
22. Hypnogriff
23. Infurnus
24. Inkdevil
25. Jellyish
26. Lariat
27. Lavalynx
28. Mimkey
29. Needlow
30. Neotox
31. Phosphoro
32. Polero
33. Raast
34. Rammstone
35. Sharkus
36. Sliksilver
37. Slyren
38. Smink
39. Sonikin
40. Speedstinger
41. Tazerling
42. Thresher
43. Thuglett
44. Tormato
45. Toxis
46. Vinedrill
47. Xmitter

Ghoul Slugs [edit]

Dr. Blakk turns normal slugs into ghoul slugs by dark water. Some of the ghoul slugs are:
1. Amperling-ghouled Tazerling
2. ultimatefurnus Ghouled infurnus
1. Armachomp-ghouled Armashelt
2. Blimplown-ghouled Bubbaleone
3. Blinddevil-ghouled Inkdevil
4. Boomer-ghouled Grenuker
5. Boon Death-ghouled Boon Doc
6. Cryptogriff-ghouled Hypnogriff
1. Flatlorex-ghouled Flaturhinkus
2. FrostFang- ghouled Frostcrawler
3. Grimmstone-ghouled Rammstone
4. Hop Jack-ghouled Hop Rock
5. Illusiolett-ghouled Thuglett
6. Jollyfist-ghouled Jellyish
7. Needlowveil-ghouled Needlow
8. Neurotox-ghouled Neotox
9. Nightgeist-ghouled Frightgeist
10. Pyringo-ghouled Flaringo
11. Sandslam-ghouled Dustpuff
12. Tempesto-ghouled Tormato
13. Thrasher-ghouled Thresher
14. Enigoon-ghouled Enigmo
15. Blachnet-ghouled Arachnet
16. Tarbeek-ghouled Aquabeek
17. Thasher-gouled Thresher

Artificial [edit]

1. Roboslug

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
Eli Shane is a young man determined to be the greatest slug-slinging hero of them all. He can do this only by collecting, training, and dueling little creatures called slugs.

huh

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
King of Sling: He is a slugslinger, he is a fool, it appears sometimes, and he dance.
Shock Wire: Its the first slugslinger that Eli wins, and he wins Joules, He only use Taserlings Slugs, Those slugs are power.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
i spent a lot of time as a young man slinging my slug but it didn't seem very heroic

My Boss Is A Shark
Jun 2, 2011

Okay. I'm hired.

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

Are you ready for an ORGAN SOLO?!
Ronnie James Dio Timeline.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_James_Dio#Timeline

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

:regd10: not worthless

lol at the "(RED) Band" though

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Description
English: Tomb of Ronnie James Dio. Note "throwing horns" sign on flanking urns.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
wikipedia has a wysiwyg editor now
it's slow as hell and buggy, but it means you don't have to use bizarro world syntax to do simple poo poo

wikipedians are divided as to whether it should be on by default

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

it's slow as hell and buggy, but it means you don't have to use bizarro world syntax to do simple poo poo

glorious

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

VE counter-culture hacking pages: Already many pages reveal the new VE users, unaware of wikitext (unseen), are mimicking lists by a counter-culture of nowiki-speak in hidden markup: "<nowiki> </nowiki> 3. Item". Ironically, VE, intended to simplify editing, is confounding new users unaware how lists can be easily aligned by simple asterisk-bullets '*' or '#' and footnotes easily grouped by reftags, plus long-term users encounter the VE nowiki-speak as complicating the simple nature of wikitext, with bizarre concoctions to mimic lists. VE appears to be one of the greatest software disasters ever, as the epitome of "design flaw" from an objective viewpoint. -Wikid77 03:22, 2 August 2013 (UTC)

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

WYSIWYG markup editors are all terrible hth

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

brb saying this repeatedly on wikipedia talk pages for about 30 hours straight

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
guess i'll just install TinyMCE heh that sounds easy and lightweight and should suit my needs

*extracts twenty thousand files*

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

bitches get ~tsundere~ when I pull out my katana
nsfw

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Curriculum_vitae.jpg

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

would

not hire

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

mmo 3d social

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Nude_portrayals_of_computer_technology :dong: