Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
What if someone did more than one review? Racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

CISNAZI WEEDHITLER posted:

Her cervix has seen more deaths than the beaches at Normandy. Her Fallopian tubes are practically the fulda gap.

Not going to lie I laughed pretty hard at this.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

Third World Reggin posted:

What if someone did more than one review? Racist.

What if not everyone did a review? Most likely I'd say at best 50% left a review. Therefore, gentlemen, I believe it is safe to assume a baseline of 308 unique penis impressions. Interestingly enough, this only covers those penises encountered on the job. If we examine the "off the clock activities" we most assuredly will find that number doubled, or possibly even tripled. A potential source of error comes in with the location of insertion. Unfortunately the data just doesn't support further exploration of this issue. Perhaps the question on diameter of expansion in the various openings is best left to a colleague more dedicated than I.

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

Went on a spending binge to get me through another semester, cs: global offensive is growing on me, didn't even know there was a quake4 and starcraft2 is tits. Pre-ordered BF4 I hope they don't have any more 64p metro's

What am I missing

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Oh, sure, sure. I know you. You're gonna keep on saying I'm suave and sophisticated, and then when I start to believe it, then you're gonna say how pointy head I have, and how floppy arms I have, and how dull I am, I know you.

Click Beelay posted:

Went on a spending binge to get me through another semester, cs: global offensive is growing on me, didn't even know there was a quake4 and starcraft2 is tits. Pre-ordered BF4 I hope they don't have any more 64p metro's

What am I missing

Natural Selection 2

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

Smoke Crack posted:

Natural Selection 2

Steam Review posted:

"NS2 is a genius mash of Counter Strike and Starcraft" – Kotaku

Sorted. Cheap, too

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
NS2 is great, have they made any improvements the last few months?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

So FFXIV is getting rebooted? Might check that out to scratch that MMO itch. Recently got back into Guild Wars 2. Appreciate some of the balancing, dislike the lack of permanent content :argh:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

So FFXIV is getting rebooted? Might check that out to scratch that MMO itch. Recently got back into Guild Wars 2. Appreciate some of the balancing, dislike the lack of permanent content :argh:

FFXIV is actually really good. I played the beta a little bit, and it's definitely for the best.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
How do you reboot the 14th of something?

Edit: Rumor has it the standalone DayZ alpha is coming out soon, and you can kidnap people and tie them up using zip ties, duct tape, etc.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Godholio posted:

How do you reboot the 14th of something?

the original version was absolute poo poo and Squaresoft's attempt at making Everquest, but with those bird things people ride around. Then the tsunami happened, which shut down the servers for around 2 months, and no one came back to play it because it was poo poo.

So they took the game down, put a new director in charge of making it good, and basically changing everything.

I played in the beta, it's very good. I just don't want to invest in any more MMOs for the current time since I sold my WoW account and GW2 turned out to be the most boring game ever.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Better than Final Fantasy XIII

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

the original version was absolute poo poo and Squaresoft's attempt at making Everquest, but with those bird things people ride around. Then the tsunami happened, which shut down the servers for around 2 months, and no one came back to play it because it was poo poo.

So they took the game down, put a new director in charge of making it good, and basically changing everything.

I played in the beta, it's very good. I just don't want to invest in any more MMOs for the current time since I sold my WoW account and GW2 turned out to be the most boring game ever.

So this is the Superman Returns of video games? Just pretend the lovely one (or two...Superman 3 and 4) didn't happen and put this in its/their place?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Godholio posted:

So this is the Superman Returns of video games? Just pretend the lovely one (or two...Superman 3 and 4) didn't happen and put this in its/their place?

Nah, i think the story is continuing from the first ffxiv.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Godholio posted:

...with another weird lousy movie? Sounds appealing.

(Old fart who only ever played the original FF here.)

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

Edit: Rumor has it the standalone DayZ alpha is coming out soon, and you can kidnap people and tie them up using zip ties, duct tape, etc.

Why? Zombie bait? Seems like a pretty retarded idea.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Rape

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Yeah I was going to say probably something rapey.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Yeah I was going to say probably something rapey.

I can only hope :q:

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

Slim Pickens posted:

Why? Zombie bait? Seems like a pretty retarded idea.

To be a dick. Why else would you play a game like that?

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

If any of you dudes decide to play 14, let me know. Me and a friend want to play but the 14 thread is full of people making cat girls and pedo bait, so we are a little worried about rolling with the general goon pop. I mean, Im sure we will still roll with them but I don't know how that is going to pan out.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
The only reason to play Day Z is to practice land nav and make other people have a bad time.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

I hope Arma 3 adds a protractor before launch so I can fully simulate plotting my landnav points by hand before starting the mission and being shot within the first 45 seconds by a dude on a hill a mile away.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

ghost bones posted:

I hope Arma 3 adds a protractor before launch so I can fully simulate plotting my landnav points by hand before starting the mission and being shot after 45 minutes of wandering around by a dude on a hill a mile away.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Despite the IDR setback I am still hopeful we get an Arma III crew together.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I promise not to grenade everyone this time.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Day Z is not a zombie survival game. It is an open world, perma character death manhunter game that happens to feature zombies.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Despite the IDR setback I am still hopeful we get an Arma III crew together.

Only if we properly observe rank and radio callsigns/discipline.

hooah

(im weedhitler ssj4 actual)

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Vasudus posted:

Day Z is not a zombie survival game. It is an open world, perma character death manhunter game that happens to feature zombies.

pretty much why it's attractive as a video game

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

ghost bones posted:

Only if we properly observe rank and radio callsigns/discipline.

hooah

(im weedhitler ssj4 actual)

I only go by KISS Army rank.

hooah

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
I'm Gene Simmons. Prostrate yourself before my tounge of power!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Newly added to Guild Wars 2:

Robots with nipples

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Newly added to Guild Wars 2:

Robots with nipples

game still terrible

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vasudus posted:

game still terrible

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I though tit would be cool but it ended up being some really loving generic fantasy that turned me off real bad

Also participating in the big PvP fights got me gently caress-all in terms of experience and loot despite the 2-hour queues and doing it as a low-level character was awful

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fallom posted:

I though tit would be cool but it ended up being some really loving generic fantasy that turned me off real bad

Also participating in the big PvP fights got me gently caress-all in terms of experience and loot despite the 2-hour queues and doing it as a low-level character was awful

also its boring as gently caress and leveling means fuckall in the game

2nd worst game I've bought in the past few years (bf3 is still the worst, eat it moker)

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
WvW was fun, until we realized we couldn't see half of the people on the screen.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

(bf3 is still the worst, eat it moker)

EAT MY DICK

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

also its boring as gently caress and leveling means fuckall in the game

2nd worst game I've bought in the past few years (bf3 is still the worst, eat it moker)

gently caress OFF MATE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Fallom posted:

the fact that you misspelled thought into "tit" provided me with more entertainment than guild wars 2

• Locked thread