Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Mammary Lane is a DVD released in 2005 by Score. It stars Autumn Jade, Brandi, Carrie Lynn, Lilith, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Sammie Black, and Via Paxton.

ahahahahha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

:nws: http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Jinger_Jewels :nws:

not to kinkshame but i dont get bbw

ChiralCondensate
Nov 13, 2007

what is that man doing to his colour palette?
Grimey Drawer

Orbi posted:

pretty sure I saw her walking around town with no shame the other day

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Orbi posted:

thats just a bw there are way hotter fat chicks out there me

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Orbi posted:

holy poo poo some (all) of those pages are repulsive

i agree, all wikis are disgusting sperg-holes.

on the plus side this one has boobs

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

FrozenVent posted:

i agree, all wikis are disgusting sperg-holes.

somebody plz calculate electricity & work-hours put into wikis vs how many times somebody's actually needed to know the shoe size of a Dutch politician

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Lutha Mahtin posted:

somebody plz calculate electricity & work-hours put into wikis vs how many times somebody's actually needed to know the shoe size of a Dutch politician

erm I think you mean clog size

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Orbi posted:

not to kinkshame
why the hell not, that is a shameful fetish

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

quote:

A pair of North American porcupines present a mysterious aspect, appearing to be spiky tree fruit of some sort. Discovery Trail, World of Animals exhibit at the Prospect Zoo

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
drop bears :wth:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

FrozenVent posted:

if you're shaken by wookiepedia, don't google memory alpha

e- which apparently only has a third of the article wookiepedia does

grats Star Wars fans, you've out-sperged the trekkies. the student has outwitted the master

memory-alpha is strictly canon and also has tons of production info which is cool. starwars doesn't have a lot of canon sources so most of wookiepedia is extended universe which is 99.999% awful

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Shaggar posted:

memory-alpha is strictly canon and also has tons of production info which is cool. starwars doesn't have a lot of canon sources so most of wookiepedia is extended universe which is 99.999% awful

quoting for posterity

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Publishing career [edit]

In 2002, Simmons launched Gene Simmons' Tongue, a men's lifestyle magazine.[39] The magazine lasted five issues before being discontinued.

Other ventures [edit]

In the mid-2000s, Simmons was a principal investor in "Gene Simmons' Toyota" in Newbridge, New Jersey. As a public service, he would discuss the dealership and give financial advice on a local high school radio station.[40]

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Shaggar posted:

Well at least it's not memory gamma

quote:

In an alternate mirror universe Olivia Benson is a female IBCI and TMACO Officer assigned to Terran Imperial Warship ISS Voyager and served as the Captain's personal guard for Imperial Command Officer Kathryn Janeway. In 2379 after the death of Empress Hoshi Sato III, Olivia served as a Royal Guard to Empress Janeway.

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

Shaggar posted:

is that 0.0001% the part where boba fett is still alive :smith:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

ahmeni posted:

lol that was such bullshit

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ahmeni posted:

something something digested over the course of a thousand years

sure, fine, the sarlacc pit is literally a mini hell where you can get ate up for longer than any humanoid lifespan

g lucas is possibly the dumbest rich dude in the history of forever (although i doubt he wrote anything past episode 4)

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

what is it with star wars dorks and boba fett?

he's a stupid minor character who's so useless he gets shot by a blind guy.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

syscall girl posted:

g lucas is possibly the dumbest rich dude in the history of forever (although i doubt he wrote anything past episode 4)
he wrote the prequels which were awful and co-wrote return of the jedi which had some of the same problems

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:goonsay:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sham bam bamina! posted:

he wrote the prequels

yeah let's not talk about that

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
all of the prequels are people sitting around talking and then terrible cgi fights

in te Third one people walk around and talk

motherfucker can't direct for poo poo

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Blackula69 posted:

all of the prequels are people sitting around talking and then terrible cgi fights

in te Third one people walk around and talk

motherfucker can't direct for poo poo
you forgot the terrible comic relief/romance/aaaaangst in each respective film

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
maybe now that hes getting sniz on the reg we can get a proper hi def release of the un-hosed trilogy

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

maybe now that hes getting sniz on the reg we can get a proper hi def release of the un-hosed trilogy

the original theatrical release only exists on a few film prints sorry bro

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Install Windows posted:

the original theatrical release only exists on a few film prints sorry bro

i find it hard to believe that raw negatives that could be cut the same way as theatrical (or at least pre-97, idgaf if it says episode iv or not on the crawl) don't exist somewhere

destroying them seems like a very bad policy indeed

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

i find it hard to believe that raw negatives that could be cut the same way as theatrical (or at least pre-97, idgaf if it says episode iv or not on the crawl) don't exist somewhere

destroying them seems like a very bad policy indeed

well see here's the thing - pre special edition original trilogy is still like at least a dozen variations for each film. none of the home video releases were ever faithful to the original release. all sorts of things were cleaned up and tweaked as part of being prepared for transfers to home video as well as creating the prints used for re-release showings.

there is no original star wars out there. there are only scads of variations. anything you remember as being the original, wasn't.

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

Sweevo posted:

what is it with star wars dorks and boba fett?

he's a stupid minor character who's so useless he gets shot by a blind guy.

hes a masked bounty hunter who wears the armor of a long lost race of intergalactic super-warriors who has a grappling hook and a jetpack and shoots rockets from his wrist who captured mother fuckin han solo and froze the sunbitch in carbonite

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

ahmeni posted:

hes a masked bounty hunter who wears the armor of a long lost race of intergalactic super-warriors who has a grappling hook and a jetpack and shoots rockets from his wrist who captured mother fuckin han solo and froze the sunbitch in carbonite

darth vader captured han solo; boba fett didn't do poo poo

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Install Windows posted:

well see here's the thing - pre special edition original trilogy is still like at least a dozen variations for each film. none of the home video releases were ever faithful to the original release. all sorts of things were cleaned up and tweaked as part of being prepared for transfers to home video as well as creating the prints used for re-release showings.

there is no original star wars out there. there are only scads of variations. anything you remember as being the original, wasn't.

yeah i recognize that which is why any pre 97 cut is fine

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

also boba has about the least bad name in the series

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_webcomic_artists

4chan founder moot (left) with professional webcomic creators Randall Munroe (xkcd) and Ryan North (Dinosaur Comics) at ROFLCon, April 28, 2008

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

almost every name in the SW movies is imminently mockable

someone had to tell george not to name his protagonist 'luke starkiller' but han solo, greedo et al got left in

leia organa is just begging for an explanation but i probably don't want to hear it

leia coca-ine?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

MindSet posted:

4chan founder moot (left) with professional webcomic creators Randall Munroe (xkcd) and Ryan North (Dinosaur Comics) at ROFLCon, April 28, 2008

ryan north is a legit good guy who doesn't deserve to be lumped in with the rest of those shameful rascals.

probably because he's canadian.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
wrongo

syscall girl posted:

leia organa is just begging for an explanation but i probably don't want to hear it
leia orgasma

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
lay 'er orgasma

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

holy poo poo trap sprung so gently caress hard guys

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

MindSet posted:

why do people around here dislike xkcd so much? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

PleasingFungus posted:

ryan north is a legit good guy who doesn't deserve to be lumped in with the rest of those shameful rascals.

probably because he's canadian.

moots not such a bad dude its his community that blows

that said aquafina trying to get in on the nerdy webcomic reader / 16 year old on 4chan market in that foto