Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Binowru posted:

I forget, did anyone ever turn all of Seth's Clips into downloadable files? Would love to get my hands on 'em if you got em.

http://uhhyeahdude.com/media/seths_corner/

Right click -> Save as ... :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SaxMaverick posted:

Who doesn't like to see a tranny get their dick sucked and get hosed at the same time?

Incredible.

Also: dust off this bropussy

Baptise this chocolate pussy

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!

Binowru posted:

I forget, did anyone ever turn all of Seth's Clips into downloadable files? Would love to get my hands on 'em if you got em.

You should be able to find a web video grabber website somewhere that will help. That's what I did to make the Megamix, as Seth called it.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

dvorak posted:

You should be able to find a web video grabber website somewhere that will help. That's what I did to make the Megamix, as Seth called it.

Thanks, yeah I got a Firefox extension that helped me out. Right-clicking on the video just gives me this:

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Binowru posted:

Thanks, yeah I got a Firefox extension that helped me out. Right-clicking on the video just gives me this:

Right-click the links.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

WoG posted:

Right-click the links.

:doh: Oh bloody hell.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
God these guys were on point with that work-stress-home study, my GF is in a big crunch in her grad research and claims that everyone in her lab is out to get her, so all that stress gets vented onto me because she has no friends at work to bitch to.

And their anti-ETrade baby stance! Absolutely the best, most on-point podcast to ever exist.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Man gently caress that E*Trade baby, he is so not fresh. (also as a product e*trade is bad)

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Jonathan isn't actually in Iceland, he's just getting a nose job and a g-shot down in Miami.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

dvorak posted:

Man gently caress that E*Trade baby, he is so not fresh. (also as a product e*trade is bad)

Somewhere, a single tear streams down Pete Holmes face as he whispers "laser accuracy"

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Maduo posted:

Somewhere, a single tear streams down Pete Holmes face as he whispers "laser accuracy"

Until it was swallowed up by Ameritrade, thinkorswim would have been the cool indie online trader that UYD could get behind. I could totally see them reading an article on it, at the time it was around.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
The funniest thing is Owen Wilson's mum making sure the whole neighbourhood saw her dead husbands penis being wheeled out of her home on the gurney.

Genuine wtf?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Jippa posted:

The funniest thing is Owen Wilson's mum making sure the whole neighbourhood saw her dead husbands penis being wheeled out of her home on the gurney.

Genuine wtf?

Matthew McConaughey, not Owen Wilson.

Dear Jonathan please get back from Iceland soon where the hell is my new episode

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Ah gently caress lol.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

JethroMcB posted:

Matthew McConaughey, not Owen Wilson.

Dear Jonathan please get back from Iceland soon where the hell is my new episode

Live from Iceland with Jah and Amir.

What It Dooski
Apr 26, 2010

Anyone have an idea of where I can get a fresh UYD poster? New apartment, bare walls, and I think something like that Boston poster would be on point.

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares
I think the merch side of things has been gone for awhile now. I've tried to impulse buy a baby soft tee several times with no luck.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Wasn't Jonathan handling that poo poo and was super lazy about it?

What It Dooski
Apr 26, 2010

SaxMaverick posted:

I think the merch side of things has been gone for awhile now. I've tried to impulse buy a baby soft tee several times with no luck.

Yeah I was hoping for some poster website, someone selling on eBay or something. No big deal, just games and drama

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Depths posted:

"was"

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
They have a super successful podcast, I think, by the metrics of podcasting that are out there, but Jonathan just sucks at succeeding in traditional ways.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Can't they hire somebody to deal with it? Like not even necessarily have another person on the UYD staff, just have a contractor who takes a cut of the merch.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
You'd think papa John would be able to help the guys out a bit with that $28M.

Marvin_Gardens
May 25, 2005

mcvey posted:

You'd think papa John would be able to help the guys out a bit with that $28M.

I feel you, but I think Jonathan has burned his dad so many times that that's never going to happen.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Depths posted:

yeah he said in the marc maron interview that they are about to start selling merch with someone who know what they are doing.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I said it before but I would be all over a t-shirt with the triangle UYD logo on it, if there was any evidence that I would actually receive said shirt. So I hope that they are actually revamping their merch strategy.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

yeah he said in the marc maron interview that they are about to start selling merch with someone who know what they are doing.

I still kinda like hearing Jah's repeated apologies (and evident lack of improvement) at how terrible he was at handling the merch stuff in older eps. Everyone's got that friend.

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares

C-Euro posted:

I said it before but I would be all over a t-shirt with the triangle UYD logo on it, if there was any evidence that I would actually receive said shirt. So I hope that they are actually revamping their merch strategy.

That's what I want, not the anchor. Or one with that skull design

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

C-Euro posted:

gently caress receiving it those fuckers have entertained me for like six hundred hours, they can have a couple bucks

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Idk guys, I admire Jonathan's total slacker-ness. It's perfect.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
My gf bought me a UYD shirt a few years ago for my birthday, and had to just give me the receipt as my gift since the shirt didnt arrive yet, even though she ordered it 2 months in advance. I eventually got the shirt about a year later. It was cool

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

manyak posted:

My gf bought me a UYD shirt a few years ago for my birthday, and had to just give me the receipt as my gift since the shirt didnt arrive yet, even though she ordered it 2 months in advance. I eventually got the shirt about a year later. It was cool

That's just part of the charm. It's like a kickstarter with no promise of reward.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

dvorak posted:

That's just part of the charm. It's like a kickstarter with no promise of reward.

So it's Kickstarter.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Professor Latency posted:

Idk guys, I admire Jonathan's total slacker-ness. It's perfect.

It is perfect. I want them to stop having money troubles though, and gouging a bunch of internet nerds would be a fine way to help if Jonathan would get his poo poo together (Seth is a million years away from being away to do stuff like this it seems).

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

niethan posted:

gently caress receiving it those fuckers have entertained me for like six hundred hours, they can have a couple bucks

I actually just looked and their merch page is down :(

What It Dooski
Apr 26, 2010

C-Euro posted:

I actually just looked and their merch page is down :(

I think that's a good sign as it was just empty of stuff for a while.

They should do a few more live shows. Get up there and PROWL that stage! Harness that power!

What It Dooski fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Aug 6, 2013

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stuff would probably have a better chance of getting shipped if you just ordered by mailing Seth an item number and a check.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004
:smuggo: If you'd ordered back when Jon's mom handled it, you wouldn't be in this situation.

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares

WoG posted:

:smuggo: If you'd ordered back when Jon's mom handled it, you wouldn't be in this situation.

THEY SHOULD BE TAKING PICTURES OF ALL OF YOU, BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

niethan posted:

I'd like for them to have some way for us to donate money, but I think Seth is too proud? Maybe Jonathan should start a kickstarter to get Seth a new car…