Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N17R4M
Aug 18, 2012

Because yes we actually DID want that land

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

nice to know pilots have a deep rooted history of looking like smug douchebags

Pilots have always been looking down at people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

haters gonna hate

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

Bob A Feet posted:

haters gonna hate

ya landing a gay baby prop plane and posting about it on facebook or whatever does not mean youre a pilot hth

e: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

ya landing a gay baby prop plane and posting about it on facebook or whatever does not mean youre a pilot hth

e: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

Stop wasting my precious air and post more pictures of your dog

E: your dog being the only good thing about your posting

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Bob A Feet posted:

Stop wasting my precious air and post more pictures of your dog

E: your dog being the only good thing about your posting

lol terrible poster calls another poster terrible, if only there was an expression to properly describe this situation....

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Thunder holds the cards.

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
Gotta get this back on track with Mil Pics

Pictured: (Former) USNR LT Dorner

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Gotta get this back on track with Mil Pics

Pictured: (Former) USNR LT Dorner

RIP homey

:(

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Detroit urbexes are really getting out of control

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

maaaaan, mom is gonna be PISSED

Plastic_Gargoyle
Aug 3, 2007

It's almost as scary to think that compared to what came afterward, Little Boy and Fat Man were small potatoes, in terms of sheer power. All that destruction was but a foretaste. Hopefully the knowledge of what happened those two days will be enough to remind us how utterly pointless nuclear war would be.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were cities practically entirely made out of paper, and the majority of the damage was from flash fire. Dropping similar yield bombs at similar altitude on a stone/concrete/steel European city would've done considerably less damage. Detonating them at ground level (like a terrorist would have to do) would do even less, but would kick up way, way more fallout.

A reminder that even the Norks have tested (no idea about weaponized) nukes of roughly Fat Man yield, and if they have it, anyone with two dimes to rub together can get it.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

North Korea can always find money for Hennessey, sex palaces, and nuclear weapons. They had cooperation and oversight from the capable Pakistani program.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Snowdens Secret posted:

Dropping similar yield bombs at similar altitude on a stone/concrete/steel European city would've done considerably less damage.

Well for that we just whip up one good ole' firestorm a la Dresden 1945.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Plastic_Gargoyle posted:

It's almost as scary to think that compared to what came afterward, Little Boy and Fat Man were small potatoes, in terms of sheer power. All that destruction was but a foretaste. Hopefully the knowledge of what happened those two days will be enough to remind us how utterly pointless nuclear war would be.

I think Carl Sagan had it right in Cosmos:

“...a blockbuster for every family on the planet; a World War II every second for the length of a lazy afternoon.”

I was born in the last years of the Cold War, and my parents tell me about going from "Duck and Cover" when they were kids up through the conclusion. The idea that the world could end in less than an hour is frightening.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Best Friends posted:

the capable Pakistani program.

Which is also pretty :psyduck: (also lol "capable")

Pakistan is a third world country in every way that matters, why the gently caress do they have nukes?

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Dead Reckoning posted:

Pakistan is a third world country in every way that matters, why the gently caress do they have nukes?

Because India does too.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

Because they're still mad about India, and Kashmir, and Bangladesh. Pakistan is a dangerous kind of stupid,.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Dead Reckoning posted:

keeping up with the johnsons (or patels w/e)

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Dead Reckoning posted:

Because the other guy has them.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Yea but pilots back in the day were way more hardcore and died a bunch.

Chriskory
Aug 18, 2004

Back when I was actively driving I drove Akina even in my dreams
Speaking of unoriginal stencils I put up on the west side of KAF in 2011-2012

Hoping this is still there.

Ruse
Dec 16, 2005

Gentlemen, let's broaden our minds!
I probably slept in that Humvee

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Chriskory posted:

Speaking of unoriginal stencils I put up on the west side of KAF in 2011-2012

Hoping this is still there.

Get me specifics and I'll see if I can go find it when I have a spare minute.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I wish the military was still cool

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

I had the "Afghanistan, experiences may vary" with a grunt out in sector and chicks on a FOB somewhere picture popping up all over my facebook. So I made this.

It got no shares at all. WTF yo?

EDIT: I think it's because both those pictures are of Iraq Veterans maybe?

Kaliber fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Aug 7, 2013

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Kaliber posted:

I had the "Afghanistan, experiences may vary" with a grunt out in sector and chicks on a FOB somewhere picture popping up all over my facebook. So I made this.

pizza man is obviously iraq :colbert:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

pizza man is obviously iraq :colbert:
Tammy Duckworth was Iraq too.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Aug 7, 2013

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
your picture is just full of inaccuracies no wonder no one shared it

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
At least he tried to smash the patriarchy

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

The video of Rep. Duckworth destroying that one VA business scammer is absolutely amazing. :allears:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Kaliber posted:

How are you this dumb and still asian?

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
Make one but its a kind of swole asian flexing in one pic and maybe a dead taliban dude with his dick blown off in the other. thanks

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

:frog:

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

surprise surprise it's the national guard shoving a hot dog in their fat gently caress face.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

ghost bones posted:

surprise surprise it's the national guard shoving a hot dog in their fat gently caress face.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

Looks like the barracks on a weekend complete with a hole that can fit several wieners at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

I call this photo: "Mil-Wife"

• Locked thread