Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

As stated earlier, Fiber One bars are perfect ammunition. Eat more than one a day and you'll be ripping rear end every six minuets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

It's not about how much you fart. It's about how gross you can be with it. If she farts in the room, just press your hams against her and fart RIGHT ON HER.

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Pirate World: Nearly done!
You definitely came to the right place for help.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
To be honest there's no way you can win because girl farts always beat guy farts. Congratulations on your victory, feminists.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Alternatively: Give her the ole Dutch Oven.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Finally we are good at something

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

If you have a drill, you can drill a small hole in the door to the bathroom. Once she goes in there to do something, press your cheeks against the hole and fart, trapping her in a room rapidly filling with your rear end gas.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Someone lights a cigarette in methane fart hotbox, goons die

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

Someone lights a cigarette in methane fart hotbox, goons die

Front page of the New York Times the next day would read "Goons perish in literal rear end blast" above this picture:

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Maybe it's not the quality of the gas but the fart as a whole. Can you do ballet? Do that spinny thing on one toe except your rear end blast is propelling you faster and faster around in a circle creating a Fartnado.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Mix Fiber One Fart Bars, apple juice, and sugar free hard candies.

Eat 2-3 eggs for aroma.

Congrats on becoming a biological weapon.

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed
I just pulled a clog out of my shower drain that was green, blue, white-spotted, lumpy, and was made of hair as long as my arm. I've been living in this apartment for 2.5 years and my hair has never been longer than 1cm, so this thing has been here for like 3 years. I never want to touch food or my body with my hands again.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Just drink a lot of applejuice.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I've been living with my housemate for several years now and things have been pretty chill but recently she's decided that she's okay with farting when I'm in the room. I could ignore it or talk to her like an adult but instead I've decided that an anal arms race is clearly the correct response and I'll discourage her from farting in my presence with overpowering return fire. What should I be eating to make my farts especially rank? Keep in mind that she's a vegetarian so she's already ahead in the game.

tl;dr: goons, help me fart on a girl

tehloki posted:

I just pulled a clog out of my shower drain that was green, blue, white-spotted, lumpy, and was made of hair as long as my arm. I've been living in this apartment for 2.5 years and my hair has never been longer than 1cm, so this thing has been here for like 3 years. I never want to touch food or my body with my hands again.

Eat this.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

tehloki posted:

I have 3 sisters, my dad was pulling something like that out of the drain about twice a month.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Mix Fiber One Fart Bars, apple juice, and sugar free hard candies.

Eat 2-3 eggs for aroma.

Congrats on becoming a biological weapon.

Hard-boiled eggs. Make sure they're hard-boiled. Come Easter-time, my egg farts are room clearing as all hell.

In all seriousness, why do businesses and companies buy the most uncomfortable and the hardest plastic chairs to sit in for large conferences, meetings, orientations, and other things? I just got back from an 8 hour orientation and my spine feels like Jello while my rear end feels like I've got nothing left but bone and pain to sit on. Would it kill them to buy some chairs with at least a little bit of padding or cushion on them?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I hate the term shitlord

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I hate the term shitlord

I don't mind that one too badly but 'shitstick' and 'fuckstick' have a special place of hate in my black black heart.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
We've at least moved well beyond the old favorite, "Cuntpope."

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dunderhead

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Fucktard.

Anal Queen.

Bitch Idiot.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I've been living with my housemate for several years now and things have been pretty chill but recently she's decided that she's okay with farting when I'm in the room. I could ignore it or talk to her like an adult but instead I've decided that an anal arms race is clearly the correct response and I'll discourage her from farting in my presence with overpowering return fire. What should I be eating to make my farts especially rank? Keep in mind that she's a vegetarian so she's already ahead in the game.

tl;dr: goons, help me fart on a girl

Whey protein.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Cabbage.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

This is a pro answer except as aforementioned it's gonna be a relatively low-stink fart and some corned beef would really help with this rear end-offense.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Turbo Nerd.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Eat a knuckle sandwich

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
I'll knock you off your block.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

You're all cruisin' for a bruisin'.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Sit on it.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sounds like someone needs a hurts donut.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Petty Bishopric

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
Up your nose with a rubber hose!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Vaffanculo!

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Listen up BUTTHEAD because I'm only gonna say this once, you jerk. Go gently caress yourself, blockhead!

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Why doncha take a long walk off a short pier, asshat?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

And why don't you go piss up a flagpole?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Crow Jane posted:

And why don't you go piss up a flagpole?

You read my mind, I was thinking go piss up a rope, must be our proximity to Baltimore

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Shitwizards.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Dingleberry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob