Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I work in the Cahuenga Pass. Leaving work is a pain in the rear end in the summer due to the Hollywood Bowl's season. But at least I don't usually have to avoid Phish fans walking the street LIKE I DID TONIGHT. didn't see anybody this thread would like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

anotherone posted:

Here are the tour dates:

http://www.ifc.com/shows/comedy-bang-bang/tour

I'm gonna have to miss it :(

Thanks for posting this, I had no idea! I snagged a couple of tickets already. Which may be foolish since I am recently unemployed, but meh, you got to have priorities.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
My god the most recent episode was hilarious. I can't wait to see it on youtube. The "now I'm in charge" had me laughing so hard.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I never really tried listening to podcasts until this year, and loving hell I wish I did sooner.

I work in a warehouse and it's alright to listen to my ipod, so currently I am going through the entirety of Comedy Death Ray/Bang Bang. Good lord I have been missing on some good poo poo. Currently I am up to episode 95.

Also, this is not a very good podcast to listen to while people are sleeping. I lost my poo poo at this part. and I almost woke up people.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Thinking back to CDR days.. I wish Weirder Scott would come out with another parody song already.

Hello, hellooo... just had a thing called a Tangelo...

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

I say salesmen and women of the world unite!
Thinking back to CDR days.. I wish Paul F Tompkins would call into the podcast when he's not a guest on the podcast. Ice-T, John C Reilly and Dame Sir ALW need to have another hot air balloon adventure.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Has PFT done Harrow before or is this the first time?

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Drunkboxer posted:

Has PFT done Harrow before or is this the first time?

I've not heard of PFT ever doing Harrow before so I assume this is the first time.

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
I think he did it once on the last CBB tour?

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

JayMax posted:

I think he did it once on the last CBB tour?

poo poo, did he? You don't happen to know what one do you? I've still got all those tour casts on my iTunes. I only got into Boardwalk Empire over the winter, which I guess would explain why I totally blanked.

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman

Lugaloco posted:

poo poo, did he? You don't happen to know what one do you? I've still got all those tour casts on my iTunes. I only got into Boardwalk Empire over the winter, which I guess would explain why I totally blanked.

I'm not sure, but I know I heard about him doing his Richard Harrow impression on stage at some point last year.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Some googling indicates it was at a UCB show.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Okay, i'm trying to find a certain would you rather, and I absolutely cannot remember the episode it was in. It was a ridiculous scenario in which someone had to spend their life inside a disgusting portopotty that happened to be the size of a city, and all his friends were in there, but it was disgusting and I think they would all die of noxious fumes or something. Can anyone remember the episode?

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Pretty sure it was on Ride Like Hell. A.K.A. episode 173.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Beeez posted:

Pretty sure it was on Ride Like Hell. A.K.A. episode 173.

Yes, that's it. Thanks!

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Just got my tickets for Comedy Bing Bong in Toronto. So psyched, it'll be my first live CBB.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

LesterGroans posted:

Just got my tickets for Comedy Bing Bong in Toronto. So psyched, it'll be my first live CBB.

Did you have to go down to the danforth music hall to get em? I looked on ticketmaster and it said tickets arent available yet :eng99:

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
I got mine off ticketmaster immediately after the announcement. Front row!

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
I'm going to both Bob and David and CBB in Chicago. Oh yes.

PushingKingston
Feb 25, 2005

What a BEARtiful face I have found in this place that is circling all round the sun.

manyak posted:

Did you have to go down to the danforth music hall to get em? I looked on ticketmaster and it said tickets arent available yet :eng99:

Bought 2 on Monday via ticketmaster. You can buy them here: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004B02A4038273

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
New b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s episode today. Amazing round of Would you Rather and Eugene Cordero's character was hilarious. I laughed every time he sang the backing vocals. Hold On was my favorite.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

manyak posted:

I did mine online last night through ticketmaster, still lots available. Can't wait to see who the guests will be.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Weird, when i went through the ticketmaster website it didnt have tickets available yet but those links work. Cool, thanks

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
I love that it took less than a minute for Scott's iPad religion to split into Orthodox and Reform sects.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
That "Every Breath You Take" bit at the end is going to make a top notch ringtone once I decide who to assign it to.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
The new CBB is a 'Pool Party Womptacular' according to Jessica St. Clair on twitter.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
I guess I'll kill three hours before mashing the poo poo out of my F5 key.

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
That was hysterical. Who voiced Katie?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Hot drat, when they talked about it being in August it felt so far away... I wasn't expecting this so soon! Definitely going to take an early night and listen to this in full (rather than falling asleep 30 minutes in like I usually do...). Womp it up!

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

JayMax posted:

That was hysterical. Who voiced Katie?

Melissa Rauch.

This might be my favorite of the year, and there have been a lot of great ones.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
I was enjoying this episode a lot anyway, then from the introduction of Kristen and Kimmy it became incredible. Melissa Rauch a strong addition to the Womp-verse. I honestly think Marissa Wompler and her world might be the greatest thing to come out of any comedy podcast.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I know I'm just being greedy, but I really wish Traci Rearden could've been at Melissa's party.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I'm stuck at work. Is Jon Daly in this?
He's in the group shot on the episode page, but not in the cast list or any other photos.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Nope. I guess he was just around the studio and too drat photogenic.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
That was great. I agree that Melissa Rauch is a great addition to the Wompverse. I wonder if we'll ever meet Diane considering we've pretty much met all the other characters that were originally in the background.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I loved that Scott hosed up the names right at the beginning. "And this is Jaso...Eric. Why would I call him Jason? Eric is his name!"

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I love how comfortable everyone was improvising as their characters, Mantzoukas in particular (since Listler and Wompler have been doing that for ages; I mean he's done establishing his character and he feels free to get goofy or yes-and to a possibly uncharacteristic degree, in the interest of comedy). It's also the best when there isn't some movie star in the studio doing promotion for their crappy new movie.

UP AND ADAM fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Aug 12, 2013

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Corddry & Ghost of Richard Harrow ep is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w95KVnq8pxk

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Popelmon posted:

I loved that Scott hosed up the names right at the beginning. "And this is Jaso...Eric. Why would I call him Jason? Eric is his name!"

And then Lennon (I think) dropping a "Jessica Wompler!"

edit: Seth's racist/sexist interjections are amazing. I love Brian Huskey.

Punch Card fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Aug 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Punch Card posted:

And then Lennon (I think) dropping a "Jessica Wompler!"

edit: Seth's racist/sexist interjections are amazing. I love Brian Huskey.
One Kimmy showed up things got amazing.

"I'll have some Jap tea!"

EDIT: Wait is it Kimmy or Katie?

cams fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Aug 12, 2013