Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrg220t
Mar 5, 2007

Kitty no go hungry again with finger food!!!

Hegav posted:

Just after getting regulated.

Did they regulate that there should be no sex having in the bus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

vyelkin posted:

If it wasn't rape, then I'm a little disappointed that a rumour of two dudes having consensual man love was enough to cause a scandal that got both of them fired and is to this day considered a club's greatest shame. Let's kick homophobia out of football. :(

What is wrong with you

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

Just some regulators mounting up. No shame there.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

vyelkin posted:

If it wasn't rape, then I'm a little disappointed that a rumour of two dudes having consensual man love was enough to cause a scandal that got both of them fired and is to this day considered a club's greatest shame. Let's kick homophobia out of football. :(

You're not supposed to gently caress anyone on the team bus, Vyelkin.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

You're not supposed to gently caress anyone on the team bus, Vyelkin.

Don't knock it til you try it, bro

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I always assume players have orgies before and after games on the bus anyway.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I liked how Zlatan said they all got drunk on the bus back from Juventus matches

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/leeds-united-striker-mccormack-fined-for-flytipping-updated-1-5868936

lol

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

typical leeds this, we've all known they will stoop to almost any level and now fly tipping? ban this sick filth

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

tbp posted:

I liked how Zlatan said they all got drunk on the bus back from Juventus matches

It's good to know that what you do on your high school team carries over to professional sports.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

As an American this article was very difficult to read.

LeeDless
Mar 28, 2010

GutBomb posted:

As an American this article was very difficult to read.

Fly-tipping next to lay-bys isn't a thing in the USA?

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

LeeDless posted:

Fly-tipping next to lay-bys isn't a thing in the USA?

Only if it's christmas waste.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I know tipping is generally discouraged in england but I didn't know it was illegal, christ Orwell was right.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Anti-leeds bias imo

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
I live quite close to big Ross, there's a council tip about fifteen minutes drive from his house, the lazy arse. :toot:

edit: it's less than a minute from the training complex as well. (I still love him tho)

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

vaginal culture posted:

I know tipping is generally discouraged in england but I didn't know it was illegal, christ Orwell was right.

where do you live, I want to dump a bag of prawns in your garden.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Don't Mess With Texas Leeds.

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

vyelkin posted:

To a point, I agree with your sentiment. The story is really hazy and wasn't reported in depth by the media, as it isn't something that can be proved if it even did happen. Apparently, one of the team's staff decided to stretch his legs and caught the duo in the act on the back of the bus, whichever act it was. The fact is that both players were released for "indiscipline and allegations of improper conduct" shortly afterwards. The Internacional supporters bring it up to this day, and the Inter tour bus was touted not to have a seat 36 by the club. It's a rivalry that brings up the ugly side of people.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Had to check, but it's the same Fábio Bilica who told Baggio he was going to break his legs before a match and indeed did gently caress him up.

Sounds like an awesome guy who any club would want away from their dressing room/team bus/car park.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Marlon King has been arrested for another hit-and-run. If God exists, how can one person be so much of a bell-end and yet not be killed in any of the numerous accidents he himself has caused?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Sad story, Kenny Samson is an alcoholic and homeless: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...d-homeless.html

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

euroboy posted:

Sad story, Kenny Samson is an alcoholic and homeless: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...d-homeless.html

Arsenal should help out.

Edit: uh reading the article they are:

quote:

The Professional Footballers' Association and his former club Arsenal have offered their support to Sansom, who had been staying with his sister Mary until recently.
"I am in a bad way. Arsenal are trying to help me, but I have got to try to help myself," he said.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Raheem Sterling was arrested for assault last night, according to the Daily Mail.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

trem_two posted:

Raheem Sterling was arrested for assault last night, according to the Daily Mail.

Did he punch someone for making fun of his hair? Or did he punch someone for making fun of his running?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

trem_two posted:

Sky says he's been charged with "Common Assault".

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

At least baby number 4 is out of the way now

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wonder if the club will make a statement. i don't get why in cases like these the clubs say "we are supportive of X in this time etc". They should just say, "wasn't in the course of club business so gently caress him".

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Really really disappointed, thought he'd learned from the assault charge last year and had put this behind him. I do think Rodgers is the right manager to straighten him out though.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

julian assflange posted:

I wonder if the club will make a statement. i don't get why in cases like these the clubs say "we are supportive of X in this time etc". They should just say, "wasn't in the course of club business so gently caress him".

But they haven't said anything like that so what is it you don't "get"?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hegav posted:

But they haven't said anything like that so what is it you don't "get"?

Not in this case but in past cases (not looking at liverpool in particular)

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
The obvious solution would be to make him live with Kevin Nolan

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

T. Finninho posted:

Really really disappointed, thought he'd learned from the assault charge last year and had put this behind him. I do think Rodgers is the right manager to straighten him out though.

Probably only so much he can do. Fergie and co just had to give up on Ravel Morrison. It's like he would need to be loaned out of england to just get the head down somewhere else for a year with less distractions

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Blue Screen Error posted:

That should be used for all young footballers who get into trouble

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I'd watch Kevin Nolan's Football Borstal on ITV4

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

To be fair, common assault could mean pretty much anything at all.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

I'd watch Kevin Nolan's Football Borstal on ITV4

Emotional speeches every episode from Carroll about how it turned his life around might get tiring though

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

T. Finninho posted:

Well, he did a cracking job with his own son.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Ninpo posted:

Well, he did a cracking job with his own son.

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

And/or taking him to BoyZone concerts