Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

dijon du jour posted:

You know, I like this idea. Let's take it even further and make it so that every English word can also mean the opposite of what the word means. It'll be like one big prank on everyone trying to learn English as a second language. :laugh: (I mean, even more so than English already is)

"Flammable means inflammable? What a country!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

Coffee And Pie posted:

I literally have a tattoo of the word "literally" on my dick you guys.

Two things wrong with this. First, you shouldn't go down on hookers (especially your street walking types). Second, if you must go down on a hooker, you do it before sex.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
If you go down on a hooker, you're stupid enough to deserve it when your tongue falls off and your teeth rot out of your skull.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hold up, let me write this down. Good life advice.

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

BKPR posted:

Why have you not shared this with us

Here you go; admittedly, that was a rubbish description.

It's surprisingly difficult to photograph. (A flash washes it out too much). It's made out of bronze, so in natural light it's kind of grey-green.

Simply Simon -- I wouldn't say the fist is circumcised myself, but it does appear to be smiling, so it's a happy fist anyway.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gorilla Salad posted:

Context: Police chief's children abducted and the daughter was artificially inseminated with her brother's semen

Why oh why aren't mainstream comics given due credit for their grace and nuance.

Sometimes I think the need to describe their shenanigans will keep use of the word "retarded" in common vernacular for decades past its due.

Pick has a new favorite as of 21:12 on Aug 12, 2013

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

The bells of the Gion Temple echo the impermanence of all things...

Ms Boods posted:

Here you go; admittedly, that was a rubbish description.

It's surprisingly difficult to photograph. (A flash washes it out too much). It's made out of bronze, so in natural light it's kind of grey-green.

Simply Simon -- I wouldn't say the fist is circumcised myself, but it does appear to be smiling, so it's a happy fist anyway.

Dude, that's not just a fist. That's THE FIG!. Man, the things people miss....

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

Effingham posted:

Dude, that's not just a fist. That's THE FIG!. Man, the things people miss....

Cool, thanks! :hist101:

edited to add -- I honestly didn't see the gesture beyond a fisted hand; when I first got it, thanks to my craptastic eyesight, I thought it was a face.

Even more reason to wear it to faculty meetings.

Ms Boods has a new favorite as of 21:19 on Aug 12, 2013

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Pick posted:

Why oh why aren't mainstream comics given due credit for their grace and nuance.

Sometimes I think the need to describe their shenanigans will keep use of the word "retarded" in common vernacular for decades past its due.

The comic was Nemesis. It was stupid literally (literally literally!) from the cover of the first issue.

(Millar wrote Kick-rear end, too.)

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Click this if you've seen the latest breaking bad: http://i.imgur.com/QmfvhV0.png

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

When you're flacid does it "litt'lly"?

With the wrinkles and everything, it looks like it says "little".

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

Pick posted:

In the case of Millar, it might not be an unfair diagnosis.

quote:

“The ultimate [act] that would be the taboo, to show how bad some villain is, was to have somebody being raped, you know. I don't really think it matters. It's the same as, like, a decapitation. It's just a horrible act to show that somebody's a bad guy.”
gently caress narrative! Rape is only character development for bad guys!
/

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

My brother snapped this while on a business trip in Wisconsin:

What do you guys put in the milk over there?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Crow Jane posted:

With the wrinkles and everything, it looks like it says "little".

In the winter it gets to the point where it just looks like a barcode.

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne simply duplicated the event.

the best part is the dumb rear end in a top hat got pi wrong up to that point.
his car has "3.141592653589793238462643383279502884179" when it should really be "3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197"! :roflolmao:

funny pic:

Mediocre_Dane
Sep 9, 2004
[Insert Title Text here.]

Petit Gregory posted:

My brother snapped this while on a business trip in Wisconsin:

What do you guys put in the milk over there?

That's not milk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah7ApyeyneY

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Is he Mormon-married to the sisters from Breaking Bad?

Quit trolling, there aren't any females on BB. :colbert:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I find it funny, at least.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
I see it as a reason to nuke Japan again. Holy poo poo why does that exist?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Captain Trips posted:

The picture tells you, dude. You can ride it. You can take a nap on it. Or you can just lay on it and sip a martini like a classy gentleman.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Captain Trips posted:

Because we already nuked them twice?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kelvron posted:

Yup. We did this to ourselves.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

kelvron posted:

I never thought about it that way. The radiation from the two bombs has clearly been passed through the generations, and anime is a result of our meddling with the atom.

We are become death, destroyer of worlds.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Nanomashoes posted:

The picture tells you, dude. You can ride it. You can take a nap on it. Or you can just lay on it and sip a martini like a classy gentleman.

They even remembered to put an "etc' in that picture.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Most of the "cuddle" pillows I've seen pictures of have two sides, one that is... innocent and one that is "yes I substitute this cotton for human contact". If this horsepersonpillow follows that trend, the reverse is something ne'er meant for human eyes.

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009

Chard posted:

Most of the "cuddle" pillows I've seen pictures of have two sides, one that is... innocent and one that is "yes I substitute this cotton for human contact". If this horsepersonpillow follows that trend, the reverse is something ne'er meant for human eyes.

I want an exact count of the number of "cuddle" pillows you have seen for you to know that information.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Chard posted:

Seeing as how we see horses naked all the goddamn time, I'm going to assume this post means you're scared of a naked woman.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

SynthOrange posted:

Something I'm not sure I want to requote.

It is here, ladies and gentlemen, that we bear witness to the death of shame. May it rest in peace.

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 07:17 on Aug 13, 2013

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Nanomashoes posted:

I want to buy one of those to see how people react, but I have a feeling it's going to be hundreds of dollars.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Nanomashoes posted:

At least she's wearing more clothes than the average anime body pillow.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Dude number 3 actually looks pretty comfy.

Revener
Aug 25, 2007

by angerbeet

By the ghosts of firefighters who died on 9/11.

Her vagina is haunted by the ghosts of firefighters who died on 9/11 that is the actual continuation of that particular situation. I poo poo you not.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

dijon du jour posted:

It is here, ladies and gentlemen, that we bear witness to the death of shame. May it rest in peace.

The only recurring embarrassment dream I have is me in my pjs and clutching a pillow I had as a child out in public. These guys are living it. (no it was a regular pillow, I did not have an erotic body pillow as a childe )

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Revener posted:

By the ghosts of firefighters who died on 9/11.

Her vagina is haunted by the ghosts of firefighters who died on 9/11 that is the actual continuation of that particular situation. I poo poo you not.

Those ghosts are national heroes and if they want to haunt Ms. Brown's vagina then by god I will not be the one to tell them no.

Polybious
Aug 13, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post

"My life as a Thrill Killer"

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

The best part of this picture is the actual real human women looking on in bemusement/amusement/contempt.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I think the proper emotion is 'fight or flight'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

:3 ostrich babies are so cute. They also hatch from delicious eggs.

• Locked thread