Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein
Press T.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Thauros posted:

Uh, dumb newbie question, but I couldn't find any answers by googling.

I apparently somehow enabled something I believe is called "reticule targeting' which prevents freely targeting parts of the UI with the mouse. How the hell do I leave it?

I don't remember. You should be able to find the toggle in the control bindings. I know I entered it once and panicked then ended up unbinding it so that couldn't happen again.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Thanks, for whatever reason all the lists of default key bindings I found online either omitted that one or left it blank.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Len posted:

I don't remember. You should be able to find the toggle in the control bindings.

You could, but you can't access the control bindings menu while reticule targeting is enabled. :bang:

elhondo
Sep 20, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Press 'T'?

Beaten. Apparently need to read faster.

elhondo fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Aug 12, 2013

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Len posted:

I am so ready for any aux weapons. Funcom needs to hurry this poo poo up.

Are those things on the right how you upgrade your aux weapons in rarity? Where do they come from?

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe
originally blue upgrade kits only dropped from elites' last bosses, and purple ones from nightmares (last boss only, as well)

they've since added aux upgrade kits to the RNG bags you can buy for the regional tokens (sequin of X)

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

(he's got a good thing going)

Fishy Joe posted:

Are those things on the right how you upgrade your aux weapons in rarity? Where do they come from?

You get the Blue ones from Elite final bosses, and the Purple ones from Nightmare final bosses. Both have somewhat low drop rates (10-20% from my experience.) You can get "Unbound" blue ones (I.E. you're allowed to have more than one in your inventory at a time) as a relatively rare drop from Bags of Ethereal Gambit (the gift bags from Sequin vendors).

Are we still tracking the Filth's progress in Agartha? I think the branch it was originally on broke, but I can't tell whether or not that's just my laptop having poor draw distance.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Fishy Joe posted:

The ones of the farthest right are the dungeon drop aux toolkits the other two are the ones from sequin bags. I think I opened almost 1000 of those drat things and got two. Apparently they're worth a lot of pax in the AH right now but I've never looked and Cheston won't tell me how much he sold his for. The rest are just the blueprints to skin the aux weapons. I bought the random bits and pieces it took to turn all my single blueprints into finished ones last night.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Is there anything worth buying with sequins besides those bags?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Remora posted:

Is there anything worth buying with sequins besides those bags?

Weapon skinning toolkits and the QL6 weapons in Blue Mountain

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Len posted:

Apparently they're worth a lot of pax in the AH right now but I've never looked and Cheston won't tell me how much he sold his for.

Not sure if you mean the kits or the unopened bags, but I've been getting half a mil for the latter.

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

Len posted:

Apparently they're worth a lot of pax in the AH right now but I've never looked and Cheston won't tell me how much he sold his for.

Hey, I can't help that fifteen goons is enough to rush in this game.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Pilchenstein posted:

Not sure if you mean the kits or the unopened bags, but I've been getting half a mil for the latter.

The kits. I gamble too much to sell unopened bags.

banstew
May 28, 2010
Does anyone have a trial code that theyare willing to give away? I was really excited about the game when it first came out and then never quite got around to trying it out.

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein
Key: PH82MNLB2ZECU9S2DPK7 Taken!

[edit]

VVVVVVVVVVVV

Wow, thanks. :)

Frankenstein Dad fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Aug 13, 2013

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

College Slice
Try this:

Frankenstein Dad posted:

This one is still available:

PH82MNLB2ZECU9S2DPK7

Otherwise someone will make one for you.

banstew
May 28, 2010

Frankenstein Dad posted:

Key: PH82MNLB2ZECU9S2DPK7

[edit]

VVVVVVVVVVVV

Wow, thanks. :)

UrbanLabyrinth posted:

Thanks guys

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

There are three titles from sequin bags.

Variable Haircut
Jan 25, 2012

Len posted:

There are three titles from sequin bags.

Atleast four, maybe five:

Crapshooter
Dicer
High Roller
The Gambler
*Polyhedral of the Gods

*This one might or might not be related to the bags, though I believe it is.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

HughGRect posted:

Atleast four, maybe five:

Crapshooter
Dicer
High Roller
The Gambler
*Polyhedral of the Gods

*This one might or might not be related to the bags, though I believe it is.

Back to running all the missions ever. Gotta get the sequins.

elhondo
Sep 20, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Aren't the sequins easier to get by farming mobs?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

elhondo posted:

Aren't the sequins easier to get by farming mobs?

It depends on whether Funcom hates you or not. I spent an hour killing ghouls and got a sequen. Spent three minutes doing a mission and got two.

Variable Haircut
Jan 25, 2012

Len posted:

It depends on whether Funcom hates you or not. I spent an hour killing ghouls and got a sequen. Spent three minutes doing a mission and got two.

Could always just start chain running the easy elites that give Transylvania sequins, like Hell Eternal or Facility.

Zephonith
Jun 25, 2008

Maybe if I actually played Mafia, I'd get a better gift from my Mafia Secret Santa. :(
We were doing 18s and everyone else died, so I soloed the last 50K HP of Machine Tyrant and kited him using Razor Wire. And then I died to Lifeburn as the cutscene started. It was glorious.

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!

Zephonith posted:

We were doing 18s and everyone else died, so I soloed the last 50K HP of Machine Tyrant and kited him using Razor Wire. And then I died to Lifeburn as the cutscene started. It was glorious.

Confirmed true story.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Zephonith posted:

Blacklisting you for using hinders on a NM boss.

alfheimwanderer
Jun 1, 2011

Oh brave new world that hath such people in it...

Cleretic posted:

...but Razor Wire, while it slows the enemy, doesn't actually set hindered...

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

College Slice

Cleretic posted:

Blacklisting Funcom for making Anima Wells count as impairs/hinders.

Variable Haircut
Jan 25, 2012

Cleretic posted:

Razorwire doesn't set hinder, black listing you for being a tool.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

HughGRect posted:

Motion seconded. Some people should stop trying to sound like they know mechanics when they have no idea how things work.

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!

Len posted:

Motion seconded. Some people should stop trying to sound like they know mechanics when they have no idea how things work.

Confirmed true story.

Zephonith
Jun 25, 2008

Maybe if I actually played Mafia, I'd get a better gift from my Mafia Secret Santa. :(

Len posted:

Speaking of Blacklisting and Funcom, the official twitter account that has you blocked tweeted last night that they're offering free in-game shirts at the WeLoveFine booth at GenCon and Pax Prime. They're pretty nice actually.

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

Zephonith posted:

Speaking of Blacklisting and Funcom, the official twitter account that has you blocked tweeted last night that they're offering free in-game shirts at the WeLoveFine booth at GenCon and Pax Prime. They're pretty nice actually.

I'm gonna go, and then go with a mask on, and bring friends, and I will be thirty of the first hundred people to get codes each day.

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob

Cheston posted:

I'm gonna go, and then go with a mask on, and bring friends, and I will be thirty of the first hundred people to get codes each day.

And then you are going to cook some meth.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

HughGRect posted:

The latter part was kind of the joke, there. I didn't know Razor Wire didn't apply hinder, that sounds... weird and possibly unintentional, but I've never really looked at Razor Wire except as a thing people throw out in Ankh NMs.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Zephonith posted:

Guess where I am right now! Gonna try and snag as many as I can.

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

Nostalgia4ColdWar fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Mar 31, 2017

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

They don't have any of their TSW tshirts here assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Len posted:

They don't have any of their TSW tshirts here assholes.

If I knew any better I'd just say they're hiding them from you.

• Locked thread