Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

At the moment, uh, there's not a whole lot of people playing due to the game being in a bit of a slump. Though apparently there's some new episodic content out or something so hey. :v:

Join the chat channel listed in the OP and chat around, might be some people playing but not talkative. If nothing else there's always some goons on in STO and NWO, and chat channels are shared between the three games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!
Alternatively, message me on steam and I'll shoot lightning at guys for you. :v:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I have a couple of level 40 characters to retcon and there's a lot of new stuff that looks neat. How does this sorcery build look?
PowerHouse http://powerhouse.nullware.com/

Link to this build: http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powerhouse.html?v=6&n=&d=1645Q456SRVD040L000L203L805LB00LA03M203MD0BM503MB00OA04O400NB00N503L6030nHx2M8C0bdY

Name:

Archetype: Freeform

Super Stats:
Level 6: Presence (Primary)
Level 10: Intelligence (Secondary)
Level 15: Ego (Secondary)

Talents:
Level 1: The Grimoire
Level 6: Brilliant
Level 9: Indomitable
Level 12: Intimidating
Level 15: Diplomatic
Level 18: Academics
Level 21: Showmanship

Powers:
Level 1: Eldritch Bolts
Level 1: Sigils of Arcane Runes (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 6: Eldritch Shield (Rank 2, Imbue With Power)
Level 8: Circle of Arcane Power
Level 11: Arcane Vitality (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 14: Sigils of the Primal Storm (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 17: Skarn's Bane (Rank 2, Rank 3, Accelerated Metabolism)
Level 20: Aura of Primal Majesty (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 23: Circle of Primal Dominion
Level 26: Divine Renewal (Radiant Renewal)
Level 29: Aura of Radiant Protection
Level 32: Circle of Ebon Wrath
Level 35: Aura of Ebon Destruction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 38: Compassion (Rank 2, Rank 3)

Travel Powers:
Level 6: Fire Flight
Level 35: Acrobatics

Specializations:
Presence: Selfless Ally (2/2)
Presence: Grandeur (3/3)
Presence: Moment of Glory (3/3)
Presence: Force of Will (2/2)
Sentinel: Caregiver (3/3)
Sentinel: Sentinel Aura (3/3)
Sentinel: Moment of Need (2/3)
Sentinel: Genesis (2/2)
Overseer: Administer (3/3)
Overseer: Overseer Aura (3/3)
Overseer: Honor (2/2)
Overseer: Conservation (2/2)
Mastery: Presence Mastery (1/1)

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Poorly formatted.

E: Aaaand you fixed it.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

So I'm going to play this. Probably gonna get a box, but what's the most powerful melee esque character that free players have available?

General Maximus
Jul 14, 2006
Standard models come in white labcoats for inexplicable reasons.

Bob NewSCART posted:

So I'm going to play this. Probably gonna get a box, but what's the most powerful melee esque character that free players have available?

The Unleashed is probably the best free melee archetype, and probably one of the best archetypes overall for general use. For the two choices, I'd take Eye of the Storm over Force Eruption since the latter is complete poo poo and Intensity over Masterful Dodge because EotS is probably all the defense you really need.

For advantages and such, try this:
http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powerhouse.html?v=6&n=&d=E271eK9EGPA67q1A004A103A203IA033200A600AG053704DK04DB03AE033A04000000000mTO42iK0ca1

If you want, pull ranks out of blade tempest and/or storm's harvest to put elsewhere. And use whatever travel powers you like, I just personally prefer athletics because the advantage on it helps with getting between spawns faster to kill all the things.

quote:

I have a couple of level 40 characters to retcon and there's a lot of new stuff that looks neat. How does this sorcery build look?

Your passive is not at level 8 like it should be, for one. Auras are the sorcery passives, Circles are something else entirely though also useful. In any build your first three powers should almost always be single target attack, aoe attack and passive. Anything else will probably make you hate yourself.

Also, you have three passives overall. You can only use one at a time, consider replacing the other two with something else useful. A single target attack perhaps, since you currently seem to lack one. Or more pets, sorcery is good for pets.

Ditto with Circles, you have three but can only have one active at a time as far as I know.

Also ditto with Sigils, you have two but only one can be active at once unless you get the Mystic Transference advantage that allows you to have more than one active in exchange for not summoning as many of them.

I'd also put Compassion much earlier than it is, form toggles are pretty useful and having it at 38 is kind of a waste, unless you're already 40 in which case what level you take things at no longer matters since this game doesn't disable powers for exemping like CoH did.

Don't take Accelerated Metabolism, it doesn't give much energy and has a pretty long internal cooldown which makes it give even less over time. Put that point into ranking up a travel power instead, unless you're levelling solely through alerts in which getting places faster isn't so useful.

General Maximus fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Aug 14, 2013

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Thanks for the advice - I'm pretty OK with how sigils work, since I would typically throw fire sigils (boom immediately) and then storm sigils and let them tick out their damage. Yes it is pretty dumb to take three auras though, I'll pick something else. The character is already 40, I'm coming back from 3 year break, so this is my free retcon.

I liked having multiple circles in the past and actually used all three from time to time so I'll probably hang onto those, I don't really need a lot besides. Probably will take the Celestial single target heal/beam thingy I guess.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

Flesh Forge posted:

Link to this build: http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powerhouse.html?v=6&n=&d=1645Q456SRVD040L000L203L805LB00LA03M203MD0BM503MB00OA04O400NB00N503L6030nHx2M8C0bdY

Name:

Super Stats:
Level 15: Ego (Secondary)

Talents:
Level 1: The Grimoire
Level 6: Brilliant
Level 9: Indomitable
Level 12: Intimidating
Level 15: Diplomatic
Level 18: Academics
Level 21: Showmanship

Powers:
Level 1: Eldritch Bolts
Level 6: Eldritch Shield (Rank 2, Imbue With Power)
Level 8: Circle of Arcane Power
Level 11: Arcane Vitality (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 14: Sigils of the Primal Storm (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 17: Skarn's Bane (Rank 2, Rank 3, Accelerated Metabolism)
Level 20: Aura of Primal Majesty (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 23: Circle of Primal Dominion
Level 26: Divine Renewal (Radiant Renewal)
Level 29: Aura of Radiant Protection
Level 32: Circle of Ebon Wrath
Level 35: Aura of Ebon Destruction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 38: Compassion (Rank 2, Rank 3)

Travel Powers:
Level 6: Fire Flight

Specializations:
Sentinel: Sentinel Aura (3/3)
Sentinel: Moment of Need (2/3)
Sentinel: Genesis (2/2)
Overseer: Administer (3/3)
Overseer: Overseer Aura (3/3)
Overseer: Honor (2/2)
Overseer: Conservation (2/2)

No need to run three passives. Generally, just one is enough, while two gives enough versatility. Three is just overkill and you'll likely switch between all three out of a whim more than a necessity. I'd personally stick with Ebon for groups and Primal for solo play.

You can get more out of heals with DEX as your primary stat and at the same time amp your damage, because crits aren't subject to diminishing returns. Presence's bonus heals hit hard into DR above 70, so you can keep it as a secondary and just slot a Sentinel Brooch in your primary offense equipment. Just make sure you invest in Crit Severity.

Drop Ego. It boosts ranged damage, but it's subject to the same DR as Presence for heals. You won't notice much of a difference without it.

Look into getting a Secondary Energy Unlock. If you have a few powers that work on cooldown (I can't remember offhand which sorcery powers have cooldown), you can take Molecular Self-Assembly from the Gadgets tree, since it scales with INT.

If you still have energy issues, you can take Force Shield as your block and use the 1 point advantage it has. If you have no energy problems, the Ebon shield from Darkness is much better than the Eldritch one IMO.

Consider getting Supernatural Possession as a device to supplement your character. It's a Bloodmoon drop, but it's tied to the level it dropped on, so if you're buying it in the AH, make sure it's level 40 or 39.

General Maximus
Jul 14, 2006
Alternately, since Arcane Vitality, Skarn's Bane and the Celestial power you mentioned are all maintains, grab Overdrive from power armor which gives you a stacking energy over time buff any time you maintain a power for over half of its maximum time. And yes, it does work just fine with non-PA powers.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

How are the ice tank dudes? They seem pretty cool, and I like being a tank, although I don't think that there's much need to be a tank in this game?

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Ice is a one-button wonderset. Get Avalanche, Press the Button it's on, repeat forever.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

General Maximus posted:

Alternately, since Arcane Vitality, Skarn's Bane and the Celestial power you mentioned are all maintains, grab Overdrive from power armor which gives you a stacking energy over time buff any time you maintain a power for over half of its maximum time. And yes, it does work just fine with non-PA powers.

For all the energy management stuff I really liked Circle of Arcane Power. Lemme think about that. Also I had thought that Presence factored into the amount of buff provided by the auras, is that not true? That's the main reason I have Presence as primary superstat, if it doesn't affect the aura buffs then I guess I could drop it.
e: mmmm yeah Overdrive looks pretty nice, thanks for the tip.

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Aug 14, 2013

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

Flesh Forge posted:

For all the energy management stuff I really liked Circle of Arcane Power. Lemme think about that. Also I had thought that Presence factored into the amount of buff provided by the auras, is that not true? That's the main reason I have Presence as primary superstat, if it doesn't affect the aura buffs then I guess I could drop it.

I just checked and it seems it's both yes and no. The amount the auras buff you scales with your superstats, but the amount they buff your teammates scales with Presence. I still think you're better off taking it as a secondary though.

Bob NewSCART posted:

How are the ice tank dudes? They seem pretty cool, and I like being a tank, although I don't think that there's much need to be a tank in this game?

They can get the job done, from my experience. And tanks are only necessary for stuff like Therakiel's Temple on Elite and Gravitar (endgame content both), but other content still benefits from their presence (especially if you have a responsible DPS with you who manages their threat at least somewhat). Just remember that it's a thankless job in PUGs.

Filthy Lucre
Feb 27, 2006

Bob NewSCART posted:

I have a Con/Ego/Dex Ice Tank I'm pretty happy with. Use Avalanche for minion killing, tap spam Ice Blast with Hard Frost for bosses. It does have occasional energy issues even with Force Shield due to the fact Ice doesn't have a decent energy return.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Bestial Supernatural makes a fun melee character. I had this character built around Claws originally but since I had a free retcon I did it like this instead, and gosh.

My account name is @kaballah, goons feel free to add me and show me stuff.

Bob NewSCART posted:

I wouldn't exactly say there is no need for a tank. For the large number of alert events I've been doing, about half fail because DPS people just die repeatedly and nobody is there to do anything about it, whether support or tank or both. I remember the Therakiel event needs people doing specific jobs, maybe you can get away with not having a player in the "Tank" role but it sure helps.

(bleh never mind I forgot storm sigils)

I didn't realize Compassion was a TOGGLE, that's pretty sweet.

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Aug 15, 2013

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Hey could somebody answer some questions for me about how the current client works?
Why do my F2-F5 keys not select teammates? (e.g. for healing/buffing team people)
How do I exit an Alert instance early as I see people doing fairly often? (died in Gravitar, rez'd and had to sit at the entrance until everyone else finished it)
How do I locate downed people to actually use my rez other power? I thought you could target them and hit F to walk to them but that didn't work.

Thanks.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

Hey could somebody answer some questions for me about how the current client works?
Why do my F2-F5 keys not select teammates? (e.g. for healing/buffing team people)
How do I exit an Alert instance early as I see people doing fairly often? (died in Gravitar, rez'd and had to sit at the entrance until everyone else finished it)
How do I locate downed people to actually use my rez other power? I thought you could target them and hit F to walk to them but that didn't work.

Thanks.

No clue.

Click the little Socrates button on the mini map, hit exit mission, yes it should be somewhere easier to see.
Just gotta find them.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Also I commonly see a member count of 5 in Supergoon but nobody ever talks when I say something on the channel, are there like goon-run bots on the channel or something?

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

Flesh Forge posted:

If you're running an alert you're technically not in a party (which yes, is stupid as hell). You'll have to invite them all manually into a 'proper' party or stick to mouse-targeting.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Flesh Forge posted:

Also I commonly see a member count of 5 in Supergoon but nobody ever talks when I say something on the channel, are there like goon-run bots on the channel or something?

All global chat channels in Cryptic games are cross-game, so it's likely that these are people that used to play CO but now just play STO or Neverwinter instead and don't have the channel in any of their tabs(but haven't left it).

Alternately, goons are pretty shy.

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy.
Some of us use XMPP to connect from a chat client. Glad I spent $100 for a lifetime chat room subscription. :toot:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

Asimo and Jan just idle in there, and some of them are only paying attention to STO.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

SuperGoons aren't like CoX Goons. They all hate the game and never play it. Also they never speak, so it's kinda like CoXGoons.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

Asimo and Jan just idle in there, and some of them are only paying attention to STO.
Yeah, I keep XMPP up basically 24/7, though I only ever log into STO these days. :v:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

jjac posted:

If you're running an alert you're technically not in a party (which yes, is stupid as hell). You'll have to invite them all manually into a 'proper' party or stick to mouse-targeting.

That... That is an amazingly stupid thing. Ungh.

Well anyway it's Friday and you nerds should come punch mans in the dick with me yeah.

e: oh it's Thursday isn't it. Every day is Dickpunch Day.

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Aug 16, 2013

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

If people wanna try to organize something tonight or tomorrow or whatever, I'm down. Have to get some use out of this lifetime sub somehow, and I've got a lv40 if people want to run NemCon or plenty of other characters to play if people just want to fart around and level stuff.

I need to figure out what powers Space Bear should have, though. I tried laser sword but it just doesn't seem right. Maybe he'll just maul people with claws instead. He is a bear after all.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!

Flesh Forge posted:

Bestial Supernatural makes a fun melee character.
If you're going to make a Bestial freeform, then take Shred and Reaper's Embrace and enjoy vomiting out an absolutely obscene amount of single-target damage.

Also the main reason for alerts failing isn't people dying, it's that nobody brought any damage or they're just offensively bad at it. I tried parsing some logs on a few characters I was leveling through it, all in greens, and I'd usually be doing as much damage as everyone else in the alert combined.

If you want to keep people from dying then probably the best thing you can do is run in the support role (which gives you a ton of energy regen) and take Mindful Reinforcement, but if you want to clear alerts then you should take a spec that can deal damage worth a poo poo and is either unkillable, or has Evasive Maneuvers + Sleight of Mind so you can dump aggro every time you get it (which will be at least as often as Evasive Maneuvers comes off of cooldown).

OneEightHundred fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Aug 16, 2013

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I keep seeing 1-2 people quit the alert inside the first minute (out of the 2 minute ones) - seriously what is the point of queueing for the goddamn thing if you're going to quit at first glance on the team? This happens about half the alerts I (try to) do. Really making me not want to do them at all, at least the XP ones. Harmon Labs at least tends to not attract too many shitheads.

TheDoon
Jul 4, 2013
I used to play CO, and probably will again. I thought I'd share this pure dps build I used to run with. I don't think I ever found a build that did more overlapping sustained dps than this one, plus it has a nice panic power and decent self healing.

PowerHouse (Link to this build)

Name: Lumens

Super Stats:
Level 6: Dexterity (Primary)
Level 15: Recovery (Secondary)

Talents:
Level 1: Sureshot
Level 6: Accurate
Level 9: Impresario
Level 12: Negotiator
Level 15: Coordinated
Level 18: Investigator
Level 21: Agile

Powers:
Level 1: Electric Bolt
Level 1: Lightning Arc (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 6: Sparkstorm (Rank 2, Electric Personality)
Level 8: Stormbringer (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 11: Electric Sheath (Matter – Energy Union)
Level 14: Force Shield (Rank 2, Force Sheathe)
Level 17: Ionic Reverberation
Level 20: Ball Lightning (Rank 2, Triplicity)
Level 23: Empathic Healing (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 26: Rebirth
Level 29: Palliate (Absolve)
Level 32: concentration
Level 35: Sigils of the Primal Storm (Rank 2)
Level 38: Lightning Storm (Rank 2, Rank 3)

Travel Powers:
Level 6: Athletics (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 35: Lightning Flash

Specializations: go for pure dps choices..

If you want to unleash a godly amount of dps, jump into a group, pop sparkstorm (it's a toggle and can be used with any other power). Mid air power up sigils, you land then with 2 powers already running. Block for a few seconds, or if you take too much damage, Palliate to drop aggro. Now let out 3 lightening balls, shoot a few energy builders and then unleash a full dose of lightening storm. You now have 4 seperate sources of lightening damage ripping through everything around you, procing negative ions and feeding that energy.

If anything is strong enough to be left standing, lightening arc (now with the added concentration buff) will change that very quickly. Try 3k tics every second.

Death incarnate.

General Maximus
Jul 14, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

I keep seeing 1-2 people quit the alert inside the first minute (out of the 2 minute ones) - seriously what is the point of queueing for the goddamn thing if you're going to quit at first glance on the team? This happens about half the alerts I (try to) do. Really making me not want to do them at all, at least the XP ones. Harmon Labs at least tends to not attract too many shitheads.

They see one or two people who are low level and immediately assume the alert will fail due to lacking the power of a full team of higher level characters. Nevermind that two or in some cases even a single competent level 40 character can do an alert with no help from the rest of the team half the time, clearly this one levle 6 guy is going to somehow ruin it.

It's more prevalent in Smash alerts because those are the ones you can actually fail if you take too long. really though, the alert system as a whole needs looking at. Putting the xp bonus on the ones that being low level is a liability in was kinda stupid on Cryptic's part.

General Maximus fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Aug 16, 2013

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?
I was just looking into downloading this again as I used to play it on my old crappy computer that could barely run it, so I was curious how it would run on my nice new system... Then I noticed Perfect World has added some bullshit steam-knockoff to their games. Why the gently caress do these shitball companies continue to do this? It is such a deterrent for a lot of people, so much so that I decided not to bother. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since it became very clear PW was a terrible company when I tried Neverwinter at launch. I guess I just get to sit on my hands and wait for the next generation superhero mmo to be made.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

graynull posted:

I was just looking into downloading this again as I used to play it on my old crappy computer that could barely run it, so I was curious how it would run on my nice new system... Then I noticed Perfect World has added some bullshit steam-knockoff to their games. Why the gently caress do these shitball companies continue to do this? It is such a deterrent for a lot of people, so much so that I decided not to bother. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since it became very clear PW was a terrible company when I tried Neverwinter at launch. I guess I just get to sit on my hands and wait for the next generation superhero mmo to be made.

I just started it up through steam and didn't need to download the frontend? I mean it's not done patching so maybe at the end it will go "HAH! Sucker. starting PWSteam download now", but so far it's running just fine.

EDIT: Nope, started and it's completely OK with just steam.

Neurolimal fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Aug 16, 2013

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Neurolimal posted:

I just started it up through steam and didn't need to download the frontend? I mean it's not done patching so maybe at the end it will go "HAH! Sucker. starting PWSteam download now", but so far it's running just fine.

EDIT: Nope, started and it's completely OK with just steam.

I can attest to that. Works dandy with Steam, works dandy with just the executable by itself, and updates just as fine.

I guess everyone wants in on the whole online distribution platform. I just wonder why though.

General Maximus
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah, at this point if you're not running this through steam you're doing it wrong. Partly because of that Arc crap but mostly because you can buy zen through Steam Wallet instead of having to deal with PWE's rear end-backwards system.

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!

Dinictus posted:

I guess everyone wants in on the whole online distribution platform. I just wonder why though.
Mostly because Steam takes a significant cut of their sales, though that doesn't explain why they need a centralized game store front end. It makes some sense for buy-once games since the account binding and unwillingness of users to ditch high-value accounts kneecaps used games, but for an MMO developer I have no loving idea.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

With F2P game companies, I think the idea is to try to get people to play their other games and get invested in (ie, dump cash) into the. I'm not sure if there's research data to back it up, but someone willing to dump $10 into a F2P game might be willing to dump $30 into three F2P games, even if they're all owned by the same company. It's both advertising and trying to make the process of swapping between easier.

In theory anyway, since Perfect World's account stuff is bullshit. :v:

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Tonight, goons teamed and played the game. whaaaaaa seriously though dudes should come and punch guys in the dick with us sometime.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Cuchulain posted:

Tonight, goons teamed and played the game. whaaaaaa seriously though dudes should come and punch guys in the dick with us sometime.

Damnit, I want to run some Therakiel's or Resistance with goons. Timezones! :argh:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I'll be on a lot and I have a level 40 sorcery support character pretty well suited for Therakiel's:

quote:

Link to this build: http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powe...K000nHx045l2M8G

Name: Kaballah

Super Stats:
Level 15: Dexterity (Secondary)

Talents:
Level 1: Arcanus
Level 6: Diplomatic
Level 9: Finesse
Level 12: Coordinated
Level 15: Intimidating
Level 18: Brilliant
Level 21: Agile

Powers:
Level 1: Eldritch Bolts (Wizard's Discretion)
Level 6: Compassion (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 8: Force Shield (Force Sheathe)
Level 11: Aura of Primal Majesty (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 14: Circle of Primal Dominion (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 17: Skarn's Bane (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 20: Overdrive
Level 23: Celestial Conduit (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 26: Arcane Vitality (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 29: Divine Renewal (Radiant Renewal)
Level 32: Rebirth
Level 35: Circle of Arcane Power
Level 38: Unbreakable

Travel Powers:
Level 6: Fire Flight (Rank 2, Rank 3)

Specializations:
Sentinel: Eternal Spring (2/2)
Sentinel: Sentinel Aura (2/3)
Sentinel: Moment of Need (3/3)
Sentry: Precise (3/3)
Sentry: Sentry Aura (3/3)
Sentry: Fortify (2/2)
Sentry: Reinforce (2/2)

I also have a reasonably good tank ready to roll; and a ranged DPS character sitting in the Powerhouse that I need to retcon to modern standards. All of them have pretty terrible gear though.

Y'know that buttcape from the vampires in Vibora? I was doing the Vibora unlock last night with one of my characters and the drat thing dropped for me. I spent something like a week farming vampires back in 2010 because I really wanted that stupid buttcape and none of the costume parts dropped, now that. "Welcome back" I guess!

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Aug 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Make fun of my poison-based build:

scratch that, oh god that is way too complicated for me to play

How about this:

scratch that too, wow darkness has unappealing affects

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Aug 18, 2013