Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur

Ragequit posted:

Pure, uncut cuteness.

Do you have a source for these? Because this post undid some of the damage the Internet has wrought on my callous soul, and I'd love to see more.

Edit: Demon flesh

AlistairCookie has a new favorite as of 14:56 on Aug 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Is the solution to nuke it from orbit?

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

DrBouvenstein posted:

From a series of ballet dancers doing everyday things:
http://www.leenks.com/gallery2157.htm

:stare:

A lot of these seem incredibly dangerous, even you are a ballet dancer.

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

You said dis place was fun, but it ain't!

GruntyThrst posted:

:stare:

A lot of these seem incredibly dangerous, even you are a ballet dancer.

The one in the shower was so distressing to look at.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

do you think that piece is in A minor

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

The Red Queen posted:

The one in the shower was so distressing to look at.

How did he not dieeeee

:nws: for naked dude, no flappy bits visible though.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

:master:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The back of my head and my ankle are having panic attacks right now.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
I can only assume some of those people are going to do the most ridiculous faceplant after the shutter clicks.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

He jumped in the shower?! How fast did he die after that picture was taken!?!?! :derp:

If you look near the bottom, it looks like there's a little blue traction mat or something in the tub.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Rest in peace, naked dude.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Well there's no way those can be taken without a ton of image manipulation...
https://vimeo.com/51149314
http://vimeo.com/51149314
:stare::stare:

welp.

e: is vimeo not working in the [ video]tags? It's a link to a behind the scenes video for that photographer if it's broken for everyone, not just me.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Bash Ironfist posted:

He jumped in the shower?! How fast did he die after that picture was taken!?!?! :derp:

If you look near the bottom, it looks like there's a little blue traction mat or something in the tub.

I used to think those little traction mats suctioned to the tub bottom were stupid as hell, until I slipped getting out of the shower and almost faceplanted on the bathroom floor

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

The bells of the Gion Temple echo the impermanence of all things...

FutonForensic posted:

Just a head's up, do not look up anything else made by this dude, holy poo poo.

Well, since no one has told us who the hell he is, that would be bloody nigh impossible, wouldn't it?

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Effingham posted:

Well, since no one has told us who the hell he is, that would be bloody nigh impossible, wouldn't it?

Not really, since there's a URL on the image itself.

Unrelated:

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

Like dis if you cry evry time :(

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

Stormageddon posted:

This is fantastic.

Mark Gatiss is the writer for Sherlock

That poster is the most egregious example a post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy I've ever seen.

They might as well say "over 95% of all violent felons have consumed carrots, so we must ban carrots."

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Effingham posted:

That poster is the most egregious example a post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy I've ever seen.

They might as well say "over 95% of all violent felons have consumed carrots, so we must ban carrots."

Look very closely at the watermark. :ssh:

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Effingham posted:

Note the Somethingawful watermark. Poe's Law is a bitch.

EFB

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Where have you been all my life?
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer

Effingham posted:

edit: DOUBLE BEATEN

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

a kitten posted:

Look very closely at the watermark. :ssh:

In their defense, it looks exactly like the sort of thing that anti-vaccination groups and the like would come up with.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

DrBouvenstein posted:

Look at his adorable little face.

He's so pumped. :3:

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

DrBouvenstein posted:

Website posted:

Reminds me of this

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Nastyman posted:

Reminds me of this

Speaking of EmmyC's stuff, I've been trying to find one in a similar style, I just remember the lady saying "gotta get my rib on". But ugh tumblr is difficult to search stuff on.

edit: vvv it is! thank you very much. vvv

Blackheart has a new favorite as of 01:58 on Aug 18, 2013

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Blackheart posted:

Speaking of EmmyC's stuff, I've been trying to find one in a similar style, I just remember the lady saying "gotta get my rib on". But ugh tumblr is difficult to search stuff on.

Is it this? http://theamericankid.com/post/50529088111/tumblr-needs-more-of-this-whatever-this-is

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The MSJ posted:

Is the solution to nuke it from orbit?

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

AlistairCookie posted:

Do you have a source for these? Because this post undid some of the damage the Internet has wrought on my callous soul, and I'd love to see more.

All I know is that the name of the baby is Austin.

Have some more funny dog/baby pictures!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sick of this hysterical media.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Best buddies :3: I never get tired of this picture, that baby is so dang happy

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I don't know, I'd have to a have a look at the staff

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

DontMockMySmock posted:

Note the Somethingawful watermark. Poe's Law is a bitch.

EFB

I am soooo ashamed....

But, yeah, it DOES look exactly like the kind of thing they'd come up with -- and has the (apparent) same level of rational capacity for reasoned thought. So... yeah. :(

Oh, and that is a GOOD DOGGIE!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Drop the bread you little bitch DROP THE FUCKIN' BREAD

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Drop the bread you little bitch DROP THE FUCKIN' BREAD

I have a feeling I could look at this a hundred times and still laugh just as hard.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

My favourite is the one with ripped borders.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

toanoradian posted:

My favourite is the one with ripped borders.

"The Association, refusing to print on its books bar codes that are as esthetically disgracious as ethically displeasing, but nevertheless having to, for inevitable logistical reasons, make them appear on its works by the mean of ugly, expensive and irritating self-adhesive labels; wants to inform you that said labels have been designed so that their glue does not damage the cover of your book, and it is thus the duty of the reader to remove it from the book after buying it, and then to destroy it with rage and jubilation while singing at the top of his lungs "humanity shall only be happy the day the last bureaucrat has been hung with the guts from the last capitalist"

That sure is a lot of words to simply say "remove sticker".

SpaceGoatFarts has a new favorite as of 12:23 on Aug 18, 2013

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I have to be honest, that would scare the poo poo out of me as a parent. There is no dog that I would trust enough to allow him to do that with my baby. Then again, I'm not a dog owner to begin with.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Phlegmish posted:

I have to be honest, that would scare the poo poo out of me as a parent. There is no dog that I would trust enough to allow him to do that with my baby. Then again, I'm not a dog owner to begin with.

My son is a constant walking bruise and scab filled flesh golem because of our dogs, as it should be. Both hurt him all the time and neither would ever intentionally. He's having a great childhood, and your child is missing out on some of the best wounds he/she would ever have.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

torgeaux posted:

My son is a constant walking bruise and scab filled flesh golem because of our dogs, as it should be. Both hurt him all the time and neither would ever intentionally. He's having a great childhood, and your child is missing out on some of the best wounds he/she would ever have.

It was hypothetical, I don't have children. I guess I'd be an insecure parent if I did.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Phlegmish posted:

It was hypothetical, I don't have children. I guess I'd be an insecure parent if I did.

Nah, you'd learn, like we all do, they're practically invulnerable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
My wife's cousin was mauled by the neighbor's dog when she was little. Still has a pretty severe scar around her mouth/chin from that.

• Locked thread