Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I care about my girlfriend so much I even forgot about Gravity Falls :unsmith:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Cold pizza at 2 am for breakfast, wooooooooo.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I got a haircut today. It was A Good Haircut.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
My grandparent's 50th anniversary was today. Everyone looked snazzy.:3:

shootforit
Oct 11, 2006

. There is meat on the grill. There is beer in my belly. Today is a good day.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
My dogs got baths and walks and barbecue is in the offing.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Played some good slot machines this morning, had Togo's for lunch, finished my final exam (and my class for the quarter), and don't have to deal with a BART strike tomorrow!

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

On a scale of one to ten, I think that's an awesome!
I haven't seen my dad in a year and a half, and now he's here visiting me and this time, staying at my house!

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I came into work and nobody has bothered me in my office. It's loving amazing.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
My yesterday was awesome because I completed two skydives and made huge strides towards both my license and just being comfortable falling through the sky.

My today is awesome because I'm still riding the high from yesterday.

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

I got a new phone, and actually did all right on my drive times, yesterday. Driving still makes me a bit nervous, but I'm getting there. Also, my first year of college is starting soon!

RunOfTheMill
Sep 24, 2004
I woke up before 12pm and just had some coffee in my quiet relaxing apartment without my neighbors kid running around screaming like a lunatic.

Edit: I can't spell.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I started a new job a couple of months ago, and before this one, I worked for a University (so non-profit.) No profit-sharing or anything of that sort. So I was very pleased to hear that we do have that at my new company.

I got an email today telling me that my profit-sharing bonus is almost $800 this quarter. :20bux: x 40 :woop:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I officially bought the furniture for my own apartment. Now it's only a matter of waiting for it to be delivered, and I can move into my very own place :dance:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It's only 75 and un-humid out today, and even cooler in the shade on our deck. Also, I have a deck. And beer. Love just chilling out out here after work.

Solid Cake
Jan 17, 2008

TRAPPED IN QUANTUM CHOCOLATE SINGULARITY!
SEND HELP!
Pillbug
I hacked Google Wallet onto my device which isn't meant to have it because of stupid carrier restrictions and I feel like a bad rear end. I've also been re-reading my favourite book :)

Alvarez IV
Aug 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
I'm a few hours away from seeing twelve-year-old-me's favorite band in the world, and Tony Iommi hasn't dropped dead right before the concert, thereby ruining my night! (Not worried about Ozzy, he's gonna outlive all of us.)

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:
Well. Went to the ER yesterday for a really bad case of strep throat (couldn't eat anything non-liquid, couldn't sleep more than 2 hours, could barely swallow my own saliva without intense pain, etc), was prescribed a cocktail of drugs (penicillin, naproxen, prednisone, and vicodin), so I finally got a decent night's sleep last night..

I don't cook much but I woke up early today and rewarded myself with an awesome lunch because the swelling in my tonsils has gone down enough that I can finally eat solid food again, and I've spent the rest of the day resting and watching cartoons and Arrested Development and eating popsicles :')

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I met with my advisor today after taking a year off school. Turns out I graduate in December! I didn't realize it was that close!

I met a cute girl at the bar and she thinks I'm handsome. :ssh:

Liza Ginnelli
May 15, 2010
I unexpectedly passed my grade at pole fitness class :)

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Someone at work dropped a jar of deep red pasta sauce less than half a foot away from me while I was kneeling on the ground and absolutely none of it got on me or my khakis, meaning I don't have to redo my laundry I just did yesterday.

Persona non grata
Apr 25, 2010
My day was awesome because I found $50. Who's going to Wendy's for lunch? *two thumbs this way*

Liza Ginnelli posted:

I unexpectedly passed my grade at pole fitness class :)

Pole dancing classes have grades? Is there like a 12th Dan Shaolin Pole Dancing Master living in Tibet that your have to study under to ascend to the next level?

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

On a scale of one to ten, I think that's an awesome!
I just got hired internally at my company for a new position! I've been working here for less than 6 months, and they already see my potential to go big. I start on September 9th, I'm so excited!

Dommer416
Aug 4, 2013

Hello little children your uncle is here.
It became awesome because of this.

I have very bland days...

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I went to the gym and lifted heavy weights, then put them back down. Went swimming, got a haircut, went to my second day of fencing practice and had a blast then followed it up by going to a friend's birthday dinner. Awesome day!

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Ran into an old friend I haven't seen in years :)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
My cat isn't dying! :toot: Vet gave 'im an antibiotic shot and some pills.

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.
I cooked chicken in a pan for the first time ever. It tasted a bit bland (I'm still getting the hang of seasoning), but being able to come home from work and throw something together, for the fraction of the price of a takeaway, is going to loving rule. :D

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Got a decent amount of sleep, went 3-0 for first place in a Return to Ravnica block draft, had some tasty dinner and chilling for the night.

Liza Ginnelli
May 15, 2010

Persona non grata posted:

Pole dancing classes have grades? Is there like a 12th Dan Shaolin Pole Dancing Master living in Tibet that your have to study under to ascend to the next level?

Haha, our class is more gymnastics and strength based rather than dancing, so to minimise the chance of 'falling on head' injuries, its split into grades.

I think we meet the Tibetan Master when we get to expert level.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Liza Ginnelli posted:

Haha, our class is more gymnastics and strength based rather than dancing, so to minimise the chance of 'falling on head' injuries, its split into grades.

I think we meet the Tibetan Master when we get to expert level.

There is an episode of American Dad where Francine shoves a shitload of sushi in her mouth and then pounds a bottle of liquor.

That is my evening.

E- The Skins are also playing and I have a a big rear end bag of Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn.

Crowley
Mar 13, 2003

Zero Star posted:

I cooked chicken in a pan for the first time ever. It tasted a bit bland (I'm still getting the hang of seasoning), but being able to come home from work and throw something together, for the fraction of the price of a takeaway, is going to loving rule. :D

It does rule!

Remember that the best part of making your own food is experimenting. Pick up something you haven't tried before in the supermarket, look up what you can do with it on your smartphone, and bring that sucker home. At worst you'll have to fall back to eating pasta with ketchup that night (or leftovers from yesterday), at best you'll discover a new and exiting addition to your culinary armory.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

I got to pre-order a game I've been waiting over a year for today! Now just to wait until September 10th to actually be able to play it.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

I had a really awesome day yesterday with the girl of my dreams, we spent the whole time in my apartment laughing and cuddling with each other. It was a great distraction from the fact that the rest of my life is in utter turmoil.

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!
I got a full time job offer for the Australian Tax Offices grad program. It starts early Feb next year.

Hell yeah :)

whatshesaid
May 6, 2007
:spooky:
Found out that all I have to pay for the upcoming 3rd semester of nursing school is $68! That's what I paid today to rent two books from Amazon. We already have everything else we need. Compared to first semester, when books, e-book codes, and uniforms/medical equipment totaled over $600, I'm fuckin thrilled!

Pineapple Salad
Apr 4, 2012

What a neverending story, Mark!
I was let out of work early, and got to spend the rest of the day making artwork with a good friend of mine who just returned from vacation. After we left the studio we ended up trading funny pictures over Facebook for an hour. He makes me happier than I've been in a long time and I'm so glad that I get to spend the day with him tomorrow too.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

SheepNameKiller posted:

I had a really awesome day yesterday with the girl of my dreams, we spent the whole time in my apartment laughing and cuddling with each other. It was a great distraction from the fact that the rest of my life is in utter turmoil.

I had a dream girl once. She was an Alaskan tourist I met while I was cycling through waist-high waters in Manhatan. Then my bike fell apart and I woke up alone and miserable. I had some donuts today, so that was pretty cool.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
I finished this lovely internship. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
This started lovely but became awesome. The day after my birthday a guy ran a redlight, smashed into a car, which in turn smashed into my car parked in front of my house. The guy who ran the light was in a friend's car, had no license and said the car wasn't insured. It turns out the cars owner had insurance and everything was covered. I didn't have to pay my deductible and my premium will not change. Even better, I had scheduled an appointment for a few days later to get new tires, brakes, and shocks. I was looking at spending over a grand. My insurance paid for all three of these things and to top it off the insurance of the guy who ran the light is reimbursing me the $73 the rental car costed me.