Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Locomotive breath posted:

Alright apparently I'm terrible or something. The only thing I see in the picture is a woman being held up by a crowd and a lot of hands. Can anyone enlighten me?

The hand and wrist in front look like a woman in profile with a g-string.

Zoomed pervert-o-vision:

The brain is a weird thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I don't know what women are like where you're from, but around these parts even when they're nekkid they still have recognizable human heads instead a mess of thick fleshy tentacles.

That one's reeeaally a stretch in my opinion.

NatashaQuick
Jun 30, 2007

No Mr. Bond,
I expect you to die.
It took the description of the face for me to see the woman instead of a hand, but then it was right there. Like the classic old/young woman illusion.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Chard posted:

I don't know what women are like where you're from, but around these parts even when they're nekkid they still have recognizable human heads instead a mess of thick fleshy tentacles.

Once you get past the tentacles, the things with female parts in R'lyeh are the best simulation of human mating activities in the world.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Locomotive breath posted:

Edit: Ah, thank you for the explanation Hyperhazard. I can kinda-sorta see it now, if I squint. I dunno, usually my brain is pretty good at being dumb, but this picture just isn't clicking for me. I feel like I'm missing out. :smith:

Try looking at the thumbnailed version of the image. I find it easier to see that way.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Or squint.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Or be a bog standard perv and go straight for staring at the 'tits' without looking to see if there's a head or mass of thick fleshy tentacles on top.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Chard posted:

Your town sounds really boring.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Chard posted:

It's the Mass Effect effect.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I thought the pic looked NSFW because there seemed to be (SPOILERED FOR MENTIONS OF HUMAN WASTE) a stream of diarrhea spouting from the backside of the woman on top of the crowd.

Supersonic Shine has a new favorite as of 15:06 on Aug 21, 2013

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Supersonic Shine posted:

I thought the pic looked NSFW because there seemed to be (SPOILERED FOR MENTIONS OF HUMAN WASTE) a stream of diarrhea spouting from the backside of the woman on top of the crowd.

Time to take a break from the internet.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Yo you don't need to spoiler diarrhea.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I got fired for reading a description of fluid fecal matter flying out of an anus at great velocity. Thanks Obama.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

AlmightyBob posted:

Yo you don't need to spoiler diarrhea.
It's generally spoiled enough already.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Well come on, if you're going to spoiler it you may as well put it in all caps and bold too

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Dusseldorf posted:

I got fired for reading a description of fluid fecal matter flying out of an anus at great velocity. Thanks Obama.

Try reading silently next time.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I really want to read that spoiler but I haven't watched the latest season of Human Waste yet and don't want to ruin it.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Penguingo posted:

I really want to read that spoiler but I haven't watched the latest season of Human Waste yet and don't want to ruin it.

It all turns to poo poo, trust me.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011
Besides, if you're going to spoiler it, at least have the decency to put 'trigger warning' there, because someone could casually skip over the bold/caps text since it doesn't have any triggering trigger in it.

:smugbert:

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Welp, looks like I wrote a shitpost in more than one sense. Have more stuff that isn't actually about butts.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Supersonic Shine posted:

Welp, looks like I wrote a shitpost in more than one sense. Have more stuff that isn't actually about butts.

Those are the most airbrushed heels ever Photshopped by mankind.

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Pick posted:

Those are the most airbrushed heels ever Photshopped by mankind.

and the most uncomfortable shoe ever.

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

JEEVES420 posted:

and the most uncomfortable shoe ever.

Those are two shoes next to each other dummy. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shoes in my time.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
To quote OJ, they are "ugly rear end shoes".

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about
Steaming Early-onset Accessperger's

Free Logical Fallacies only in 2014!
Do not listen to a thing I say.

Supersonic Shine posted:

Thanks man, you really saved me from triggering my horrible human waste PTSD.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I didn't see fountains of diarrhea, but I definitely saw what looked like the crowdsurfing girl giving birth to several arms before I saw any tentacle-headed naked chick.

I'm...not sure who the weirdo is here.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

First I saw the nice lady with the boobs, and now I'm a hand fetishist.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Snowy posted:

First I saw the nice lady with the boobs, and now I'm a hand fetishist.

Who isn't? :quagmire:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A vertical panoramic photo gone wrong, apparently.

Chawaka
Oct 26, 2007
The weird business with the forehead really gets you open to be caught off-guard for the second half of the photo.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Five penises. His underpants fit like a glove.

Excavation
May 18, 2004

FEED ME CRAYONS
I can see his Thing.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj

Excavation posted:

I can see his Thing.

Your avatar is just perfect for that statement.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

the gently caress is that?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's a weird tanktop that was flipped upside down.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
You know those O'Reilly books with the animal drawings on them, I saw this one upside down and it made me laugh, cause of the gnu's horns and forehead area

But flipping it upside down just made me feel....weird. It still resembles a vagina but I'm super creeped out.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Burkion posted:

It's a weird tanktop that was flipped upside down.

Ohhh. Upside down and looking at her from behind.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

But flipping it upside down just made me feel....weird. It still resembles a vagina but I'm super creeped out.

Maybe The Predator's vagina...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Stoatbringer posted:

Maybe The Predator's vagina...

Or a roasted chicken exposing itself.

• Locked thread