Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

the sex ghost posted:

Ive been to the Costco in Liverpool and it's a cracking shop, bargains galore to be had there
I'll have to work it into the itinerary of my next trip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

Hegav posted:

He sure buys a lot of bodywash

You gotta buy in bulk there! It's probably also concealing the 52 cans of Beef-a-rino he scored there.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

JingleBells posted:

Apparently at Stevenage FC if you ask for Cheesy chips this is what you get:

:psyduck:

apparently they don't sell cheesy chips at the away end, and they actually cost £2.50 instead of £4, still doesn't make it any less hilarious mind

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

oh em gee bee ess posted:

apparently they don't sell cheesy chips at the away end, and they actually cost £2.50 instead of £4, still doesn't make it any less hilarious mind

It honestly looks like an avant-garde photography still-life. Even the minimalist mayo and "American mustard" bottles add to it.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 21, 2013

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

JingleBells posted:

Apparently at Stevenage FC if you ask for Cheesy chips this is what you get:

:psyduck:

Stick it in the toaster oven/microwave for a few seconds and it'd look basically like cheesy chips, no?

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

those chips look undercooked regardless. not a fan.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Suarez making faces whilst doing shopping makes me do some serious lols, and boy is it good to lol from time to time.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Suarez to score an insane amount of goals due to getting lean and fit on Costco Beef Chunks.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Actually he'll be getting lean on horse chunks because they serve horse meat in England and he looks like a horsey :D :D

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

Machinegunboyo posted:

Actually he'll be getting lean on horse chunks because they serve horse meat in England and he looks like a horsey :D :D

he does have a bite of experience being a cannibal tbf

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Machinegunboyo posted:

Liverpool will look to rein him in and ride him to a top 4 finish :D

John Nance Garner
Aug 16, 2012

Bring your bourbon and cigars to the "Bureau of Education".

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Machinegunboyo posted:

Horse meat doesn't sound appetizing at all.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

jooky posted:

those chips look undercooked regardless. not a fan.

If the chips were hot it'd have melted the cheese anyway surely?

3peat
May 6, 2010

Unfortunate accident, shouldn't even be a foul tbh

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

Homura posted:

Stick it in the toaster oven/microwave for a few seconds and it'd look basically like cheesy chips, no?

Nah the cheese is supposed to be grated, and it all has to go on a box with a lid so you can shake it up!

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

You gotta buy in bulk there! It's probably also concealing the 52 cans of Beef-a-rino he scored there.

Rusty! ... Rusty!

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
If I was an Arsenal fan I'd rather the players get kicked in the face than the ankle at this point.

dox
Mar 4, 2006

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

There was much diving and play acting in today's game, just the way we like it in La Liga.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Whitecaps 1-0 Canucks

Mr Pepper
Nov 29, 2006

:jiggled:Top Class:jiggled:

Captain Trips posted:

Whitecaps 1-0 Canucks

I don't get it

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.

Mr Pepper posted:

I don't get it

One team seems to be posting that some things hanging from the ceiling make a bunch of noise. Another team is indicating that their fans are the ones making all the noise and it's not quiet enough to hear some stupid machinery.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
Those things hanging from the ceiling are the speakers for the sound system in the arena.

:iceburn:

Esposito
Apr 5, 2003

Sic transit gloria. Maybe we'll meet again someday, when the fighting stops.

Captain Trips posted:

Those things hanging from the ceiling are the speakers for the sound system in the arena.

:iceburn:

solid :iceburn:-based pun

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Esposito posted:

solid :iceburn:-based pun

I will happily accept the implication that I intended to make that pun.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

This is my favorite picture of Suarez.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
It's impossible to look at Robben without clenching your fist.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Xabi posted:

It's impossible to look at Robben without clenching your fist.

What the gently caress's up with Ribery's expression.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Pathetic.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Der Shovel posted:

When [Ribery] was two years old, he and his family were involved in a car accident in his hometown, colliding with a truck.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

belgend posted:

When [Ribery] was two years old, he and his family were involved in a car accident in his hometown, colliding with a truck.

Yeah I know and that explains the scar on his face but not the bizarre "I'm going to take over the world" expression.

EDIT: or maybe it does?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Its his "Look at these infidel scrubs with their beers, Franckies gonna party in heaven with Mohammed" face.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Its his "Look at these infidel scrubs with their beers, Franckies gonna party in heaven with Mohammed" face.

Yeah his morals are just as hosed up. Holding a beer glass? No way! Sleeping with underage prostitutes? Perfectly OK.

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat
Ribery's just a goofy joker

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

Der Shovel posted:

He is one of the only ones without a beer in his hand. Probably just slightly awkward due to that? [One other player looks not to have a beer as well]

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

JerseyMonkey posted:

He is one of the only ones without a beer in his hand. Probably just slightly awkward due to that? [One other player looks not to have a beer as well]

He's Muslim

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

This is English football, for some reason the world loves it more than any other league — one thing is a real aggression I would call it. Another thing is duels that are handled in a certain way and I think the referee did very well.

From minute 1 to minute 95 there was a real fight — a football fight between Benteke and Ivanovic.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

R. Mute posted:

This is English football, for some reason the world loves it more than any other league — one thing is a real aggression I would call it. Another thing is duels that are handled in a certain way and I think the referee did very well.

From minute 1 to minute 95 there was a real fight — a football fight between Benteke and Ivanovic.

How the gently caress that wasn't a red is beyond me. Andrew Friend is a dodgy oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

R. Mute posted:

lol look at the way he goes down holding his face. I thought Benteke was hard but by the looks of that he should be playing for Barca.

• Locked thread