Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Psion posted:

ME1 has, as was mentioned, Lorik Qui'in. Who needs to cheat paragon/renegade when the game builds it in for you?

Whenever the non-Omega DLC goes on sale and/or I just give up and buy it, I most definitely plan on using Gibbed's editor to avoid planet scanning in ME2 because noooo.

It is disgustingly satisfying to cheat yourself infinite elements in ME2 and just research yourself every upgrade in the Tech Lab in between missions, just because you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Dr. Abysmal posted:

I could see being surprised by the adept in ME1 if you're used to ME3 and making GBS threads out constant biotic explosions. ME1 adepts would have to do quite a bit of shooting because ME1 biotics were still more of a tool to disable opponents and supplement your guns rather than outright killing, although there were cases where you could send krogans into space or Shialas down bottomless pits. Early game adept can be rough because your powers are weak but by mid to end game once you've leveled them up you're a powerhouse. Your telekinetic powers will eventually be strong enough to ragdoll even a Geth Colossus and shields are no protection against them.

Good thing pistols own bones in ME1.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

DrNutt posted:

Good thing pistols own bones in ME1.

Yeah, it's honestly not a terrible idea to specialize in them even if you pick Soldier, they're pretty good. Not as good as Assault Rifles by the time you can afford the specter gear, but still a solid choice, and they don't suffer from the "you can't hit the broad side of a barn unless you invest a bunch of points" syndrome that Assault Rifles do.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
No, pistols are the highest-DPS weapons in the game.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

magimix posted:

I feel like it is the end of an era... My 360 will never again be hooked up or powered on. In the months since I bought my current PC, I've progressively re-purchased on PC those games I own on 360 that I might still want to play. I'd re-purchased everything, bar one franchise. Mass Effect - the games that made me buy a 360 in the first place.

But no longer! I've caved in a re-purchased the whole franchise and all of its DLC. It's a clean slate, y'all! Though part of me will miss the 16 ME1, 31 ME2, and 10 ME3 character profiles I racked up over the years. It is wierd to do an ME1 run without any of the bonuses you get from the game's various achivements.

That said, now I *do* have the game's on PC, is there anything I might want to know about beyond that gibbed thing, and possibly loving around with texture mods?

Edit: I will say that while for the most part it is all good (real 1080p, silky smooth framerates, fast load times, quick-save, etc), I do miss native controller support. But *MAN*, controlling the Mako loving sucks on PC :psyduck: Edit2: Also, having to unlock difficulty levels; highest I can go at the moment is Veteran :argh: (Though to be sure, that's just a facet of the 'clean slate')

Do none of the ME games have native controller support? I would assume at least 2/3 would.

Also I assume that buying that DLC for Xbox would mean squat if you moved to the PC and you'd have to buy them all over again?

Burning Mustache
Sep 4, 2006

Zaeed got stories.
Kasumi got loot.
All I got was a hole in my suit.

monster on a stick posted:

Do none of the ME games have native controller support? I would assume at least 2/3 would.

Also I assume that buying that DLC for Xbox would mean squat if you moved to the PC and you'd have to buy them all over again?

Pretty sure none of the games have native controller support on PC, not even ME3.

And I'm definitely sure that DLC does not transfer across platforms, so yeah, you'd have to buy it all over.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I just noticed that you can take Marksman as a bonus power in the single player. My already overpowered infiltrator greatly enjoys this. :getin:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Zoran posted:

Aren't snipers a bit higher? In any case, I pretty much exclusively use pistols now because a X spectre pistol w/ maxed pistols skill is a machine gun you can shoot forever.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Join me in giving Bioware/EA all your money. All of it.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Zoran posted:

I could swear that this was build dependent and only on sentinels or something. I'm pretty sure that sledgehammer ammo ARs are better than pistols on any class that has (or is given) the AR specialization except for sentinels because their class skill increases pistol stats.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
It's any class except sentinels, actually; you need Master Marksman. With the Pistol Expert achievement and dual Medical Exoskeletons, you can have Marksman up for 20 seconds (20.8 if you're a Renegade) and cool down in 26.6 (25.3 if you're a paragon).

Soldiers and Infiltrators with Commando specialization have it cool down in 20 seconds flat, which means Marksman can be active permanently.

Shock Trooper Vanguards can indirectly have permanent Marksman, because Adrenaline Burst recharges in 20 seconds or less. However, Adrenaline Burst is usually better used on dual Singularities and the like.

While Marksman is active, HMWP X with Scram Rail X, Frictionless Materials X, and Tungsten/Shredder Rounds VII will out-damage any other setup and will never overheat. Infiltrators get pistol heat reduction that lets them use dual Scrams instead.

A note on ammo mods: Tungsten and Shredder are the best ones. Sledgehammer rounds don't add 50% more damage as "toxic damage," they convert 50% of the damage to toxic. Toxic damage is the same as normal damage except that it negates regeneration up to the amount of toxic damage inflicted. So if your gun is applying 200 toxic damage per second and the enemy has 210 regeneration per second, they'll regenerate 10 instead. This effect is useless on anything that doesn't regenerate health.

Master Marksman is a 50% ROF boost with 50% heat reduction. Master Overkill from the Assault Rifles talent gives an accuracy boost and 60% heat reduction. However, it can only be up for 15 seconds and recharges in 26. The downtime is sufficiently long that you can't get away with running dual Scram Rails X.

This is an example comparing the two types of guns with an Adept, who has no special damage bonuses on her own.

294   HMWP X base DPS
* 1.5   Marksman ROF bonus
*1.05   Spectre Training 11 talent
+ 26%   Scram Rail X
+  7%   Frictionless Materials X
+ 40%   Shredder/Tungsten Rounds VII
+ 20%   Pistols 12 talent
= 894   Total DPS

384   HMWA X base DPS
+ 26%   Scram Rail X
+ 20%   Assault Rifles 12 talent
= 778   Total DPS

Technically this only compares DPS while Marksman is up. Including downtime, the pistol's sustained DPS drops to ~834.

There's also a +5% damage bonus for Renegades, so Renegade Infiltrators achieve absolute max DPS (1102) with Pistols because of dual Scrams (net +19%) and Commando (+21%) alongside permanent Marksman, whereas Renegade Soldiers get the most mileage out of Assault Rifles (919 DPS) thanks to Assault Training (+9%) and Commando. But the Soldier also gets 1056 DPS from pistols.

As for other guns: an Infiltrator can run a single Scram Rail on a sniper rifle and everyone else needs dual Frictionless. He gets 839 DPS and a soldier gets 804 as long as you're accurate. But SRs are way more fun with dual Rail Extensions VII and High Explosive Rounds anyway.

A Soldier can sustain 847 DPS with Shotguns running dual Frictionless Materials and using Carnage as often as possible. You'd better hope you don't miss your Carnage, though, or you drop to 780.

Zoran fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Aug 17, 2013

Juanita Xtreme
Jul 17, 2010
So I spent this summer tearing my way through the entire trilogy along with all the DLC (bought on a whim for £4.50, woo) and it's been a really great experience. Mostly i'm just sad it's ended for now but i'm looking forward to what's in store for the future, even if it's without Shepard. :) I haven't played video games for such a long time, and i'm glad that ME was the series to get me back into it. I don't think i've ever been so emotional over fictional characters, ha. I'm also really pleased how they wrote Shepard as a character, and especially how you could choose whether the Commander was male or female - with both voice actors doing a great job. I think any game I play now will have a lot of trouble living up to Mass Effect's standard. Now all I need to do is to convert my housemates into trying it out for themselves, although I think I need a break for a while - but i'm excited to see all the little things I missed before when I was so engrossed in the story...

...Like how the Cannibal's arm is made up of an entire loving human corpse :stare:

I tried to play other Bioware games like Dragon Age: Origins but it really did nothing for me, I got bored 10 minutes in. I think ME has awakened my childhood obsession of space exploration.
Sorry, this is a long thread so I think a lot of what I said has been said before - just wanted to contribute to how much I enjoyed playing. Also this thread recommended playing as a Vanguard to me and it was fun as hell.

Also i'm eagerly checking for the ladies' N7 hoodies to be back in stock in the Bioware store, god drat it. :arghfist:

Burning Mustache
Sep 4, 2006

Zaeed got stories.
Kasumi got loot.

Juanita Xtreme posted:

...Like how the Cannibal's arm is made up of an entire loving human corpse :stare:

Oh, you've only taken a glimpse of the abyss of what's wrong with the series -- or rather, ME3 in particular :shepface:

Although I'm glad you enjoyed it overall. It's a lot better than being bitter over THE ENDING for more than a year, like a lot of us are :I

Burning Mustache fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Aug 18, 2013

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Sniping in the single player is actually harder for me. After far too many hours of multiplayer, the time dilation and the fact that I can't reload cancel using the same button keeps throwing me off my rhythm. :shepicide:

Smol fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Aug 18, 2013

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

Zoran posted:

It's any class except sentinels, actually; you need Master Marksman. With the Pistol Expert achievement and dual Medical Exoskeletons, you can have Marksman up for 20 seconds (20.8 if you're a Renegade) and cool down in 26.6 (25.3 if you're a paragon).

Soldiers and Infiltrators with Commando specialization have it cool down in 20 seconds flat, which means Marksman can be active permanently.

Shock Trooper Vanguards can indirectly have permanent Marksman, because Adrenaline Burst recharges in 20 seconds or less. However, Adrenaline Burst is usually better used on dual Singularities and the like.

While Marksman is active, HMWP X with Scram Rail X, Frictionless Materials X, and Tungsten/Shredder Rounds VII will out-damage any other setup and will never overheat. Infiltrators get pistol heat reduction that lets them use dual Scrams instead.

A note on ammo mods: Tungsten and Shredder are the best ones. Sledgehammer rounds don't add 50% more damage as "toxic damage," they convert 50% of the damage to toxic. Toxic damage is the same as normal damage except that it negates regeneration up to the amount of toxic damage inflicted. So if your gun is applying 200 toxic damage per second and the enemy has 210 regeneration per second, they'll regenerate 10 instead. This effect is useless on anything that doesn't regenerate health.

Master Marksman is a 50% ROF boost with 50% heat reduction. Master Overkill from the Assault Rifles talent gives an accuracy boost and 60% heat reduction. However, it can only be up for 15 seconds and recharges in 26. The downtime is sufficiently long that you can't get away with running dual Scram Rails X.

This is an example comparing the two types of guns with an Adept, who has no special damage bonuses on her own.

294   HMWP X base DPS
* 1.5   Marksman ROF bonus
+ 26%   Scram Rail X
+ 20%   Pistols 12 talent
= 894   Total DPS

384   HMWA X base DPS
+ 26%   Scram Rail X
+ 20%   Assault Rifles 12 talent
= 778   Total DPS

Technically this only compares DPS while Marksman is up. Including downtime, the pistol's sustained DPS drops to ~834.

There's also a +5% damage bonus for Renegades, so Renegade Infiltrators achieve absolute max DPS (1102) with Pistols because of dual Scrams (net +19%) and Commando (+21%) alongside permanent Marksman, whereas Renegade Soldiers get the most mileage out of Assault Rifles (919 DPS) thanks to Assault Training (+9%) and Commando. But the Soldier also gets 1056 DPS from pistols.

As for other guns: an Infiltrator can run a single Scram Rail on a sniper rifle and everyone else needs dual Frictionless. He gets 839 DPS and a soldier gets 804 as long as you're accurate. But SRs are way more fun with dual Rail Extensions VII and High Explosive Rounds anyway.

A Soldier can sustain 847 DPS with Shotguns running dual Frictionless Materials and using Carnage as often as possible. You'd better hope you don't miss your Carnage, though, or you drop to 780.

Well drat. Thanks for throwing the math up. I almost want to play through again and use only pistols now. It's just such a slog even as an AR soldier on Easy, and I can't not do the mako sections.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Burning Mustache posted:

Oh, you've only taken a glimpse of the abyss of what's wrong with the series -- or rather, ME3 in particular :shepface:

Although I'm glad you enjoyed it overall. It's a lot better than being bitter over THE ENDING for more than a year, like a lot of us are :I
Uhh I don't think that was some sort of criticism, just an observation.

Will people ever stop being bitter about ME3?

Burning Mustache
Sep 4, 2006

Zaeed got stories.
Kasumi got loot.

Akuma posted:

Yeah that was a bit strongly worded. It's only really an issue once you consider what would happen to the arm in the Synthesis ending :stonk:, which has been discussed at length I believe :v:

Akuma posted:

Not me! :shepface:

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

Akuma posted:

No I will not.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Akuma posted:

Well I've basically relegated the events to (since I suppose this is still technically the no spoiler thread) Shepard unites the galaxy, lands on Earth, something-something, goes to the Citadel, fights evil clone, dancing with Garrus, celebratory party. That's completely logical and sane right? :shepface:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Kibayasu posted:

Well I've basically relegated the events to (since I suppose this is still technically the no spoiler thread) Shepard unites the galaxy, lands on Earth, something-something, goes to the Citadel, fights evil clone, dancing with Garrus, celebratory party. That's completely logical and sane right? :shepface:

Except for the Garrus part, yes.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Is there an explanation to anything Cerberus does in ME3? It seems to me that it would've been smarter to let Shepard & Co. do whatever they want to do, and reveal their wild card right at the end.

The only explanation I can think of is TIM being indocrinated, but it seems quite unclear just how indoctrinated he was in the beginning and the middle parts of the game.

Smol fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Aug 18, 2013

Draile
May 6, 2004

forlorn llama
No, and that's perfectly consistent with Cerberus's inexplicable series-wide story arc of going from a fringe terrorist group to an established movement to the evil empire.

Mass Effect is better when you focus on the micro-level stuff. Its macro-level plot is terrible.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Are accuracy mods any good for squadmates or should you boost their damage instead?

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Smol posted:

Is there an explanation to anything Cerberus does in ME3? It seems to me that it would've been smarter to let Shepard & Co. do whatever they want to do, and reveal their wild card right at the end.

The only explanation I can think of is TIM being indocrinated, but it seems quite unclear just how indoctrinated he was in the beginning and the middle parts of the game.

He was entirely indoctrinated all the time, even during Mass Effect 2 somehow, as revealed in some tie-in comic book or other. This naturally makes the decision to give him the Collector Base at the end of ME2 complete lunacy rather than Renegade Pragmatism, so in ME3 it was somewhat annoying to see it basically made canon, since he has the Reaper Babby even if you blew up the Collector Base in a gigantic nuclear explosion.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

Karpaw posted:

Are accuracy mods any good for squadmates or should you boost their damage instead?
Accuracy, stability and weight reducing mods aren't useful for squadmates. I'd recommend damage boosters and piercing/shredder mods. Magazine upgrades can also be a good choice, especially on the Particle Rifle. For pistol/SMG users the Power Magnifiers can help if you use their powers a lot.

Raygereio fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Aug 18, 2013

Juanita Xtreme
Jul 17, 2010

Akuma posted:

I think after hearing about how terrible the ending was from people before actually playing the game, I kind of prepared myself for the worst. But I also made sure to download the Extended Cut right away, so I was kind of spared most of the heartbreakingly frustrating aggro that came with the ending the first time around. I had no idea that so much of that stuff wasn't explained before the EC. But even so, I really didn't think that after that it was the MOST terrible ending i'd ever seen. (Although I will admit I felt a lot better when Bioware announced that Shepard survives in the 'Destroy' ending. ).

That being said, I'm really gullible and am lured in easily by all the emotion, especially just before you make your final decision, so my brain has kind of skimmed past most of the plot holes. The way Shepard looks at her abdomen pouring with blood and still attempts to get up carry out her orders, even to the last second really killed me. So I was more distraught by all the sad music and stuff instead of actually concentrating on the plot properly. :saddowns:

I was also more taken with noticing differences within the characters, like with the fact that you begin to see Shepard doubt herself for the first time, that maybe it won't work, and that she's actually beginning to be affected by the choices you make. Part of me thought it would've been interesting to explore that just a tiny bit further, but I suppose it doesn't make for interesting gameplay. I can't imagine Mass Effect: PTSD edition hitting the shops any time soon.

Smol posted:

Yes, I did find this really problematic. At first it lures you in and it seems to just be a wild goose chase until the end of the game when it's kind of ... sort of ... revealed? Although it was very, very disturbing to find out what they were doing, something felt like it was kind of empty or missing. There didn't seem to be a real basis as to why, apart from "research, lol, you don't understand". Cerberus never presented itself as a real threat to me most of the time, unless that was the point.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Smol posted:

The entire point of Cerberus' operation was that it was trying to control the Reapers, but they didn't readily know how to do that. TIM is pretty honest with why he's trying to stop you, if I recall. That's why they got to Mars before you, researched Reaper artifacts at Firebase: Glacier, and operated Sanctuary .

It becomes evident pretty early, but not clearly stated, that by TIM and Cerberus trying to stop you in destroying the Reapers, he's falling into their hands by hindering the galaxy from presenting a united front to something that is technologically and numerically superior to anything that sapients can do. Cerberus is by all means stupid on this because they really could have pulled the wild card at the end and taken control of the reapers. They just wanted to be a dick about it and rub your face in it every step of the way.

As for Cerberus and its army, it may seem like an army to us, but to the rest of the universe it's just another fighting force. You don't see Cerberus trying to conquer planets, you see them pulling smash and grabs and occupying strategic locations. But all of their research is focused on making the Reapers more malleable to them or outright creating a Reaper that is obedient to only them. At Horizon is the first instance where Reaper and Cerberus forces are actively fighting each other supporting the notion that TIM's entire campaign was clandestine and did not want to draw the ire of the Reapers themselves. No one wants you to just up and take their army with the press of a button.

And for what reason does TIM want to do this? Human dominance. :rolleyes:

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

I didn't see a Dragon Age thread (or general Bioware thread), so I figured I'd ask here. But is there a better place to ask about it?

Is Dragon Age basically Mass Effect, just with fantasy instead of sci-fi? Do the games interact in the same way as the ME games (like, save game transfers)? Is each game connected through one continuous story, or are they all separate? Is there one game that is just flat-out better than the others?

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
There's a dragon Age thread here, but it's mostly grumpy people who didn't like the last game.

As for your questions: dragon Age: Origins isn't much like Mass Effect at all, dragon Age 2 took several cues from the ME games (notably the dialogue wheel). There are save-game transfers but you play as different characters in each game. dA:O is pretty much universally considered better than dA2, which was developed in like a year and seems a lot like a rush job.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

And I'd like to throw in that if you play DA 2 without any expectations you might find something in it you like. For example, I found it refreshing that the plot didn't revolve around saving the world. I also liked that you spent more time in one city than other games, so it gave things time to develop. It's not a perfect game, but I think it deserves more credit than it's given. That said, I hope DA3 is a lot better.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

2house2fly posted:

There's a dragon Age thread here, but it's mostly grumpy people who didn't like the last game.

As for your questions: dragon Age: Origins isn't much like Mass Effect at all, dragon Age 2 took several cues from the ME games (notably the dialogue wheel). There are save-game transfers but you play as different characters in each game. dA:O is pretty much universally considered better than dA2, which was developed in like a year and seems a lot like a rush job.
Ugh, searched the pages for "dragon" and "age," but not "DA3." Why do people shorten game names in the actual thread title, how are people supposed to find it? That's retarded. :argh:

Thanks for the info. DA:O seems like a good starting point (considering it's also the Origins and everything). I'll head into that thread from now on.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Crows Turn Off posted:

I didn't see a Dragon Age thread (or general Bioware thread), so I figured I'd ask here. But is there a better place to ask about it?

Is Dragon Age basically Mass Effect, just with fantasy instead of sci-fi? Do the games interact in the same way as the ME games (like, save game transfers)? Is each game connected through one continuous story, or are they all separate? Is there one game that is just flat-out better than the others?

I liked the ME series better, but DA:O is a fine game and I would recommend it. There are some caveats here but mostly this is due to the difference in the style of the game:
- it's a lot longer. 40 hours. More if you are a completionist.
- specifically there are two 'levels' that are very long (the Fade and Orzammar) that people tend to complain about but a lot of that is because we've played through the game a few times. Many players enjoy these levels the first run or two.
- if you are an achievement hound, there's one (Traveler) that will take a lot of careful dedication and there's almost no way to get it unless you know about the achievement before playing.

Anyway, get it. Dwarf Noble origin tends to be one of the more popular ones because of the political stuff you get to deal with and the many callbacks in the game.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

I liked the ME series better, but DA:O is a fine game and I would recommend it. There are some caveats here but mostly this is due to the difference in the style of the game:
- it's a lot longer. 40 hours. More if you are a completionist.
- specifically there are two 'levels' that are very long (the Fade and Orzammar) that people tend to complain about but a lot of that is because we've played through the game a few times. Many players enjoy these levels the first run or two.
- if you are an achievement hound, there's one (Traveler) that will take a lot of careful dedication and there's almost no way to get it unless you know about the achievement before playing.

Anyway, get it. Dwarf Noble origin tends to be one of the more popular ones because of the political stuff you get to deal with and the many callbacks in the game.

I haven't been able to even attempt a second playthrough because of the thought of doing either of these sections again. I played through the first time at launch and time still hasn't dulled the pain.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Black Milk Clothing limited-edition Mass Effect fashion for women (and crossdressers). Ladies, would you like to wear this swimsuit graced by the image of my glorious space waifu?

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

The MSJ posted:

Black Milk Clothing limited-edition Mass Effect fashion for women (and crossdressers). Ladies, would you like to wear this swimsuit graced by the image of my glorious space waifu?

Oh wow, I saw those on Tumblr and thought those were photoshoped. Who would buy those?

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Tell your friends we're coming for them

I like how they had to use the phrase "Don't cross Omega's boss!"

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

SgtSteel91 posted:

Oh wow, I saw those on Tumblr and thought those were photoshoped. Who would buy those?

The N7 dress isn't awful.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

The N7 dress isn't awful.

I was talking about the ones with comic book pages. The N7 ones are alright.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost

SgtSteel91 posted:

I was talking about the ones with comic book pages. The N7 ones are alright.

Par for the course, really.

Now if I could nab some N7 boxers...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

magimix posted:

Now if I could nab some N7 boxers...

Just go Commando...

• Locked thread