Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

Lowtax posted:

No no no no I am never playing that lovely game again!!

I've heard of this really terrible game called "Cry of Fear" you should totally try playing that Lowtax, I bet you'd like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shmorky
Nov 6, 2002

IT'S TIM

Lowtax posted:

No no no no I am never playing that lovely game again!!

test subject found

avenge meeee

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Neruz posted:

I've heard of this really terrible game called "Cry of Fear" you should totally try playing that Lowtax, I bet you'd like it.
I heard of this thing called "a grave" and you should fall into it post haste.

OrangeSoda
Oct 8, 2007

OrangeSoda digivolved into Monzaemon!

OrangeSoda has unlocked BEAR POWERS!
I heard of this thing called the internet once.

Sounds pretty bad, wouldn't recommend it.

(P.S. these lovely games are infinitely more entertaining than Cry of Fear)

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Lowtax posted:

I heard of this thing called "a grave" and you should fall into it post haste.

But doesn't that take you to a stupid hallway maze with worms you have to kiss?

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010
Yeah, no more Cry of Fear. It's painful to watch, I prefer the buffet of terrible games over it.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Honestly the only thing I like of them playing Cry of Fear is Lowtax and Shmorky reaction to the terrible monster designs and giving nicknames to them. The best being the terrible Sophie cutscene cutting short for the arrival of Balloonboy.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Did Lowtax ever tell us what compelled him to pick up and play Cry of Fear in the first place? Did he set out to find and play a lovely horror game, or did he get tricked into playing it by being told it was a good game? What is the backstory to how Lowtax and Simon first met?

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Jamesman posted:

Did Lowtax ever tell us what compelled him to pick up and play Cry of Fear in the first place? Did he set out to find and play a lovely horror game, or did he get tricked into playing it by being told it was a good game? What is the backstory to how Lowtax and Simon first met?

The only answer popping into my mind for that question is,

"Sophie?"
She knows. That's why she jumped off that building.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Lowtax's phone number is one digit different from Simon's mom's.

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope
but ask yourself, was it worse than Thundra?

you don't still have that kicking around your hard drive, do you? literally I started following SA so many years ago because of Thundera...

TracerBullet fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Aug 24, 2013

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Lowtax posted:

You did it! You really did it! You made all my Jonathan Broxton dreams come true. You guys rule, so enjoy this stupid piece of poo poo video!

THE RAINBOW WIZARD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfZfJCRTNWM

I'm sad. I thought you were having Harvey Levin as your guest.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Jubs posted:

I'm sad. I thought you were having Harvey Levin as your guest.

I like Tony Levin; He would be a great guest with his Funk Fingers.

PrinceRandom fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Aug 24, 2013

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Monkey Fracas posted:

Go back to HollyWEIRD

I think Mark Levin needs to offer his unique point of view on these terrible games more often.

I wholeheartedly agree. I think these videos turn out best when they end in a cacophony of screaming insanity.

Also, these LPs were my first exposure to this Mark Levin guy and after listening to a few minutes of his drivel, your impression is horrifyingly accurate.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I'm sorry Lowtax but until you get listed on this page here, I can't acknowledge you as a REAL LPer. Get listed on this prestigious wiki below, and then we'll talk. :colbert:

http://letsplay.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_let%27s_players

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Aug 24, 2013

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
Hmmmmmmmm

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

Nothing suspicious there.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
You need to see this one:

SEXUAL HUMOUR in relation to Nintendo characters and Slenderman. That can't possibly be terrible can it. :barf:

LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

I'm sorry Lowtax but until you get listed on this page here, I can't acknowledge you as a REAL LPer. Get listed on this prestigious wiki below, and then we'll talk. :colbert:

There's so much wrong with this it's ridiculous. Why the gently caress wouldn't you alphabetized this poo poo, how are you supposed to find anything.

Also there's a dude named SomethingFawful, Lowtax should sue.

KamikaziPie
Oct 21, 2008
I dunno with a catchphrase like "ROBOTIC TUTLE!" he is probably pure comedy gold.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

LeafyOrb posted:

There's so much wrong with this it's ridiculous. Why the gently caress wouldn't you alphabetized this poo poo, how are you supposed to find anything.

You can use the arrows in the headings to sort it by name, subscriber count, or video count. :ssh:

SineRider
Oct 10, 2012

Come on die young

BioEnchanted posted:

You need to see this one:

SEXUAL HUMOUR in relation to Nintendo characters and Slenderman. That can't possibly be terrible can it. :barf:

Man, this is sooo bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydfBR42xk2s

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

Just looking at the youtube preview image of that made me vomit all over my keyboard.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Let's Play! > Let's Watch: The world's absolute worst Let's Players.

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Low morale causes the golems to dance in panic.

DarkstarIV posted:

Ok, so, I open this up, begin reading names, and who the gently caress are even half these people

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

gschmidl posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Let's Play! > Let's Watch: The world's absolute worst Let's Players.

I thought that's what this thread was already about?
Hey-o! :haw:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Bluhman posted:

Ok, so, I open this up, begin reading names, and who the gently caress are even half these people

Half? Like 90 % of them have under 100 subscribers. It's a free-for-all of terrible.

illie
Jan 13, 2011

Bluhman posted:

Forget it, Jake. It's youtube.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

Half? Like 90 % of them have under 100 subscribers. It's a free-for-all of terrible.

So it's basically a bunch of wannabe superstars adding themselves to a wiki that nobody reads or cares about in the first place?

You gotta get in on this, Lowtax. It sounds like a real step forward for the new ITOVAK brand.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

DarkstarIV posted:

My favourite is the PnBeeGames channel being entered in three times, quite clearly done by the channel owner.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
Welcome to wikis that anyone can edit whenever they like; enjoy the view.

y_3
Aug 18, 2010

Bluhman posted:

A bunch of LPers who deserve your respect.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

y_3 posted:

A bunch of LPers who deserve your respect.
They are all special snowflakes, each with their own special talents:

Let's Play Wiki posted:

All of these lets players are good in their own way. Try a few out, and you may even like them.
PewDiePie, for example, is very good at making you hate the world and humanity and want to end it all.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

Hahaha slowbeef isn't even on the list, guess he's not notable enough for the prestigious official lets play wikia

y_3
Aug 18, 2010

Requested_Username posted:

Hahaha slowbeef isn't even on the list, guess he's not notable enough for the prestigious official lets play wikia

He's not. You have to earn your place on this site that everyone's definitely heard of before.

Sundowner
Apr 10, 2013

not even
jeff goldblum could save me from this nightmare
Here are some of my favorites...

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Sombrerotron posted:

PewDiePie, for example, is very good at making you hate the world and humanity and want to end it all.

PewDiePie is legitimately one of the reasons why I have had a hard time getting back into doing LPs. I just look at him or others like him, and I feel so defeated. :(

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Okay, which one of you guys did this?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Friends Are Evil posted:

Probably the same person who did this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Friends Are Evil posted:

"elfin sidekick" made me laugh myself to tears. Thank you to whoever did this wonderful thing.

• Locked thread