Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Bruc posted:

In War Thunder (a pretty fun air to air combat game that is more arcade style combat than it is sim) you can piss people off simply by ramming them. It's very easy to kill someone in a head to head ram since you're obviously both flying right at each other, and are equally at fault. So, I always make a point of ramming people if I am in a weaker plane or I am heavily damaged and 9 times out of 10 the person I do it to will rage at me in chat despite it being the easiest thing in the world to avoid if you are paying attention. Even using legitimately cheap tactics will not get near the rage ramming someone will.

As a bonus, you're griefing more people than you think. In a recent patch, they made it so ramming people awards no kill credit. On the surface, this makes sense. There were two people in a collision, so neither gets credit for the other. What it ACTUALLY means is that if someone shot you to the point your plane was a barely flyable ball of fire and you rammed an enemy, even the guy who shot you up and didn't take part in the collision wouldn't get credit for the kill he would have otherwise earned. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Da Mott Man
Aug 3, 2012

Bruc posted:

In War Thunder (a pretty fun air to air combat game that is more arcade style combat than it is sim) you can piss people off simply by ramming them. It's very easy to kill someone in a head to head ram since you're obviously both flying right at each other, and are equally at fault. So, I always make a point of ramming people if I am in a weaker plane or I am heavily damaged and 9 times out of 10 the person I do it to will rage at me in chat despite it being the easiest thing in the world to avoid if you are paying attention. Even using legitimately cheap tactics will not get near the rage ramming someone will.

And always be sure to remind them that it takes two to ram. Implying that they are equally at fault.

Filthiest Alf
Jul 26, 2007

it would be spiteful to put jellyfish in a trifle

Da Mott Man posted:

And always be sure to remind them that it takes two to ram. Implying that they are equally at fault.

another cute trick is to just fling rockets at them head on. no matter what happens they're probably gonna do at least as much exploding as you if they manage to get you, and if you pull off before their lead indicator shows up (about 2500 feet out) they won't even realize you're not head to head anymore because of all the rocket exhaust until it's too late and they're trying to chew on 6 rockets with their propeller. anything even remotely perceived as unfair makes people melt down in chat, and basically anything short of slowing down letting them kill you is seen as unfair in that game.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
Randy the Robot is a griefer I used to follow and apparently he joined this network that has some decent videos. and I'm surprised he's still around. Here's him griefing Garry's Mod :allears:

hirvox
Sep 8, 2009

Bruc posted:

So, I always make a point of ramming people if I am in a weaker plane or I am heavily damaged and 9 times out of 10 the person I do it to will rage at me in chat despite it being the easiest thing in the world to avoid if you are paying attention.
This works just as well in Planetside 2.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Lunethex posted:

Randy the Robot is a griefer I used to follow and apparently he joined this network that has some decent videos. and I'm surprised he's still around. Here's him griefing Garry's Mod :allears:
There's something loving surreal about watching a bunch of pastel cartoon ponies with names like "Assasinkillz" romp around a dystopian post-apocalyptic urban ruin trying to build airplanes out of sheet metal.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Hellsau posted:

Minor leagues first you fucker.

I wound up going out drinking anyway :shrug:

I have better poo poo to do than be one of four or five people who actually shows up every fight, so I took a night off. I think it's the second time in a month that I've missed

Magres fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Aug 24, 2013

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I dunno about that first Randy the Robot video. They were just a bunch of little kids too young to even swear (Oh shoot! Poop!) They weren't being jerks or rude or anything like that.

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS

Bruc posted:

IL-2 Strumovik had something similar to this. In the first game, there was a crappy Russian plane called the Polikarpov I-16. It was completely without redeeming qualities, being unstable, unarmored, poorly armed, and slow as hell.

On most of the levels people played on, there were two airfields 10 or so miles apart, and people would take off and immediately head towards the other airfield, normally meeting an enemy about half way if you weren't being spawn camped.

IL-2 Sturmovik was pretty well infested with the milsim crowd, and people would wig out if you chose the "wrong" aircraft, or god-forbid you shoot them down in one of them. Seeing as the I-16 was a colossal turd, it was pretty well reviled by these people. The plane did have one redeeming quality though, in that it had 6-8 small (for aircraft) machine guns. They fired extremely rapidly and you could hose down other aircraft with it no problem. IL-2 had very realistic damage models, and you could break control cables, knock out hydraulics, etc. Most importantly, you could shoot the pilots if they were in unarmored cockpits.

So I would take off from the airfield, meet some pro-gamer in his late-war, heavily armored and armed plane, one that could run rings around me and kill me in one shot, etc. If they had been smart they would have turned off and out maneuvered me, guaranteeing a win. Instead, every time they would come strait at me, be enveloped by a fire-hose of 7.62 tracers, and get their pilot headshot. People. Flipped. Out.

After enough dishonorable kills this way, their entire team would be circling my airfield, waiting for me to spawn so they could teach me the PROPER way to play. That was when you switched into one of the silly little AAA tanks called Wirbelwinds and shot them down that way.

It also helped that there were a lot of older (40+) players in IL-2, so when they found out a mere CHILD was killing them, it was a non-stop stream of "back in my days", "respect for your elders", etc.

Nyyen fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Aug 24, 2013

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Killing people with lovely weapons/vehicles etc. is the best grief since once you do it long enough you actually start to get good at it and become a decent player with a poo poo weapon.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Nyyen posted:

IL-2 Strumovik had something similar to this. In the first game, there was a crappy Russian plane called the Polikarpov I-16. It was completely without redeeming qualities, being unstable, unarmored, poorly armed, and slow as hell.

On most of the levels people played on, there were two airfields 10 or so miles apart, and people would take off and immediately head towards the other airfield, normally meeting an enemy about half way if you weren't being spawn camped.

IL-2 Sturmovik was pretty well infested with the milsim crowd, and people would wig out if you chose the "wrong" aircraft, or god-forbid you shoot them down in one of them. Seeing as the I-16 was a colossal turd, it was pretty well reviled by these people. The plane did have one redeeming quality though, in that it had 6-8 small (for aircraft) machine guns. They fired extremely rapidly and you could hose down other aircraft with it no problem. IL-2 had very realistic damage models, and you could break control cables, knock out hydraulics, etc. Most importantly, you could shoot the pilots if they were in unarmored cockpits.

So I would take off from the airfield, meet some pro-gamer in his late-war, heavily armored and armed plane, one that could run rings around me and kill me in one shot, etc. If they had been smart they would have turned off and out maneuvered me, guaranteeing a win. Instead, every time they would come strait at me, be enveloped by a fire-hose of 7.62 tracers, and get their pilot headshot. People. Flipped. Out.

After enough dishonorable kills this way, their entire team would be circling my airfield, waiting for me to spawn so they could teach me the PROPER way to play. That was when you switched into one of the silly little AAA tanks called Wirbelwinds and shot them down that way.

It also helped that there were a lot of older (40+) players in IL-2, so when they found out a mere CHILD was killing them, it was a non-stop stream of "back in my days", "respect for your elders", etc.

The I-16 is in War Thunder as well. It's a tier 2 plane, which puts it in kind of an odd place in the matchmaking, and it has a tendency to not really want to pull out of sharp dives which gets a lot of newbies killed. That said, there is a tier 7 version that adds a pair of 20mm cannons (and 6 rockets) to it as a premium plane. The true equivalent that fills that role tends to be the Russian I-153 Chaika. In War Thunder, it comes with the same rape-tastic machine guns as the I-16, but a tier lower and with MUCH better handling (since it is a biplane). It is absolute murder to an unfair degree in low level games, and the premium variant that trades ShVak machine guns for 20mm cannons is only tier 5. Where it is still incredible.

More generally, any plane with a single large cannon (even dubbed "troll cannons" by players) will automatically get you raged at when you get kills. They're basically the grenade launchers of their day, allegedly taking no skill to use because a single 37mm APHE shell will destroy many planes, even of an equal tier in a single hit. The American P-39 Aircobra variants get a lot of heat for this, doubly so if you buy the lend-lease premium one for the Soviets. Despite being basically the same plane as the American version, people hate it because if you're playing Soviets, you're probably already flying a Yak-9T that handles better and has a MUCH higher rate of fire on its own 37mm cannon. And in a recent patch, they added the Yak-9K to go with it, which has a 45mm cannon on the same airframe. :getin:

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Best thing about War Thunder is to tell people you are part of a a Special Attack Division of Japan and just ram people with the shittiest planes you have available. When they whine about it just say you're historically accurate and a hero of the Empire. Also if a team mate starts shooting at you over this you can plummet into the ground within a few seconds of them landing a shot and they get stuck with the penalty for killing you even if all they did was put a pea-sized hole in your wing.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Nyyen posted:

there was a crappy Russian plane called the Polikarpov I-16. It was completely without redeeming qualities...
The plane did have one redeeming quality though
Joking aside, it's hilarious to see people underestimate their enemies and then get their asses kicked. In TF2 if you play some thoroughly unorthodox class, like a pyro who just uses his regular axe or a medic bashing people with a marble bust of Hippocrates, people will get mad. Double that if you actually get kills, which isn't hard because nobody ever sees you as a threat.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Battle Medics used to be a lot more dangerous back in the old days of TF2 before the updates made them a bit more effective and caused the trend to go a bit more mainstream. In those ancient days, people didn't actually think of the Syringe Gun as a real weapon and would cheerfully charge headlong into a stream of needles. Turns out it actually does great damage if you can land all your shots because, say, somebody isn't trying to dodge at all!

Sadly, better weapons for the Medic made it commonplace enough that people will now go out of their way not to die to you.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
I've always loved picking unconventional or "low tier" characters, even since the Street Fighter 2 days. Dan was my homie in Marvel v. Capcom; people weren't used to playing against him, so when you start pulling stuff like "lifter -> air combo -> wait a split second for diminishing returns to reset -> air throw", people got super-mad. Hell, I even got a new-ish player to back off in fear because he had never seen Dan's super taunt* before.

* the super taunt was a move that had all the flash and bombast of a proper super move, and even depleted your meter, but did absolutely zero damage

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Vib Rib posted:

Joking aside, it's hilarious to see people underestimate their enemies and then get their asses kicked. In TF2 if you play some thoroughly unorthodox class, like a pyro who just uses his regular axe or a medic bashing people with a marble bust of Hippocrates, people will get mad. Double that if you actually get kills, which isn't hard because nobody ever sees you as a threat.

This is why I love to play a heavy who eschews those silly guns and just runs in and punches people to death. For extra points I use the mittens that instead of doing damage on a crit cause the enemy to stand in place laughing for a while. Then I use the heavy's showdown taunt to kill them.

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

Slime posted:

For extra points I use the mittens that instead of doing damage on a crit cause the enemy to stand in place laughing for a while.

That's an actual item? I might have to reinstall TF2, that is loving hilarious.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

MadBimber posted:

They also always crit when you hit tickle people in the back. By doing that and then instakilling them during their laugh animation with the much shorter finger gun taunt, you can be an effective Fat Spy.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

MadBimber posted:

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Holiday_punch

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

There is no rage like killing a spy with the Holiday Punch Backstab. Only downside is it is very hard to continue to do when they spy now treats your back like a cutting board

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I am so sick of these star wars
Well speaking of the holiday punch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOXQwBaKBqw
This seems to piss off people more then getting taunt killed.

FuzzyPickles
Jun 7, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

I dunno about that first Randy the Robot video. They were just a bunch of little kids too young to even swear (Oh shoot! Poop!) They weren't being jerks or rude or anything like that.

I'm just happy to see some My Little Pony fans that are actually kids, rather than creepy grown men.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum
EDIT: Wrong thread.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Cojawfee posted:

My favorite part was back in the older call of duty games were out (I don't know if anyone even does it anymore), they'd have their own squad or whatever they wanted to call it with military ranks. They wanted to be all real military except you'd be playing a game and then 101st|Sgt. Asshat joins. Then the chat fills with

101s|]Pvt. Retard: *SALUTE*
101st|Pfc. Dipshit: *SALUTE*
101st|Pvt. Dumbass: *SALUTE*
101st|Cpl. Moron: *SALUTE*

Because, you know, you salute enlisted people. And if you didn't type in *SALUTE* every time one of the NCO members joined, you'd get kicked out of the clan. Of course, they are all in the real army in real life, so they know how it all works. It seems like online video games is just an experiment involving egotistical spergs who convince idiots to worship them at every opportunity.

Hmm. Must be one of those strange faux-militaries where you salute NCO's. Yeah that'd go over real well with an actual sergeant. "Son, put your fuckin hand down, I work for a living."

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

SirDrone posted:

Well speaking of the holiday punch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOXQwBaKBqw
This seems to piss off people more then getting taunt killed.

This is loving beautiful. Does it actually force you to stop moving and shooting when it plays the emote? Because I could see people who take TF2 too seriously going nuclear over that.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Archonex posted:

This is loving beautiful. Does it actually force you to stop moving and shooting when it plays the emote? Because I could see people who take TF2 too seriously going nuclear over that.

You bet it does. Great addition to the heavy and game.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I was playing The Secret World last night when a group of pubbies starting advertising a RP wedding in one of the zones. I decided that crashing the wedding needed to happen so I put on the Unicorn Visage, a unicorn mask with a sparkle effect on the horn, a red speedo, took off my shirt and went there. I started doing various /dance emotes and when the bride sent me a tell asking to stop because I was being mean I just replied with "you can see the unicorn! You're allowed to wear white to this wedding" Sure it was low hanging fruit but funny still.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Len posted:

I was playing The Secret World last night when a group of pubbies starting advertising a RP wedding in one of the zones. I decided that crashing the wedding needed to happen so I put on the Unicorn Visage, a unicorn mask with a sparkle effect on the horn, a red speedo, took off my shirt and went there. I started doing various /dance emotes and when the bride sent me a tell asking to stop because I was being mean I just replied with "you can see the unicorn! You're allowed to wear white to this wedding" Sure it was low hanging fruit but funny still.

Sounds real bad.

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
Sounds like you griefed yourself playing the secret world.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MadBimber posted:

Sounds like you griefed yourself playing the secret world.

Master of original jokes spotted. Hey, the next time you're checking out at a retail store and an item doesn't scan you should say "it must be free!"

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Chomp8645 posted:

Master of original jokes spotted. Hey, the next time you're checking out at a retail store and an item doesn't scan you should say "it must be free!"

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

heh looks like I griefed you. Now I'm gonna play the secret world.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

MadBimber posted:

heh looks like I griefed you. Now I'm gonna play the secret world.

GRIEFCEPTION

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
Alright, this is getting stupid. Back on track

Not sure if it really counts as griefing since all we were really doing was having fun, but it generated rage anyway. Sometimes it's the simplest things. Battlefield bad company 2 had it's share of griefs, but sometimes just dicking around was just as much fun as trying to play seriously, if not more so. We were on the 360 at the time. I forget the name of the maps, but it involved a river near farmland, with the initial attack point inside of a barn. Anyway, there were some pretty good hills around so a friend and I just decided that gently caress it, we weren't really going to be much help. (We were getting our poo poo kicked in pretty good) So we decided to grab a couple of the four wheelers. We'd drive by the enemy position and honk at them to annoy them then go over the hill where we kept trying to get as much air on the hills as we could. Simple mindless fun.

What we didn't expect, besides the usual guy with a carl gustav trying to chase us, was someone on the enemy team grabbing a quad bike and joining us. We somehow got him to line up with us and go on improptu races around the farmland and catching air for midair collisions. One of our own teammates decided fun was wrong and blew him up. We were sad.

But then he came back... along with another guy on a four wheeler.... and both had passengers. They had their weapons out but didn't shoot at us, apparently just along for the ride, because why the gently caress not? We got a couple in our party and one of them put his mic up to his tv to reveal that a little kid on his team was losing his poo poo over chat. Yelling at the 'faggots' on his team for not defending the point (Which got captured to an erupted stream of curses.) We got everyone else that was riding into the party and just laughed for a while until one of their guys went up to the swearing kid on their four wheeler and started honking at him. Every racial slur and curse I can remember off hand was screamed at him. The agitator's buddy told us where he and his team was, so we moved in to hide on the other side of walls and buildings and all started honking at him. Kid went ballistic till suddenly his mic got cut off. Presumably from disconnecting it accidentally in rage or his parents, I don't know.

He didn't plug it back in though, so eventually we just played demolition derby out in the hills again till the game ended. Was a lot of fun.

Edit: I should clarify, the kid was a wookie, trying to snipe from a 2nd story building. So he wasn't being useful.

Drakenel fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Aug 26, 2013

Infinite Monkeys
Jul 18, 2010

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.
It's always great when people roll with things like that. I was once playing Gun Game on Black Ops 2 and something similar happened. For those who don't know, in Gun Game you have to get one kill with a weapon to swap to the next weapon, first to get a kill with every weapon wins. However, if you're killed with a knife you get 'humiliated' which demotes you to the previous weapon, making people ridiculously angry. Obviously this leads to griefing by only using the knife and demoting people over and over again.

Once when I was doing this, another player decided to join in and only use the knife as well. Usually it's not possible to get enough knife kills to postpone a game indefinitely, but with two people we managed to get over 100 kills between us before getting bored:

People got pretty angry. Sadly I messed up this screenshot because puush works weirdly with BO2, but you get the idea:

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Wow, you guys seriously murdered that game. So if I'm understanding this right you dragged the game out for 78 kills on your own? Not to mention the other guy who came in a very close 3rd in overall kills.

That's pretty much a perfect grief right there.

Dux Supremus
Feb 2, 2009
This isn't terribly good, but it's the best I've got: I was playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with friends on the Xbox 360. One particular round we were playing Conquest on Arica Harbor, which was my group of friends' go-to map. In Conquest in BFBC2, there would be three control points (A, B, and C) that two teams would try and seize. Here's a map, with the points on it, as well as the spawns. I think I was US but it doesn't really matter. I was heading toward C (the lowest diamond) when a friend of mine starts cracking up laughing. He apparently knifed some guy in a house to the left of B (middle diamond) and the guy had come back for revenge and gotten knifed again. When you knifed somebody, you got their dogtags: a lot of people took this as a personal insult because the game kept track of it. It happened a third time and my friend is getting hysterical, so I decide I have to go get in on this.

I quickly run into this house, which is two stories tall, and we take turns hiding in various spots and knifing this guy, whose name was Focus. (I think Focus1583 or something.) Sometimes he killed one or the other of us but the other would get him and he always kept coming back. Never knifed us. Mind you, a big selling point of BFBC2 was destructible buildings and terrain: it was no big deal to pick Engineer and fire a Carl Gustav or RPG at a building to bring its walls or the whole thing down, or to pick Sniper and use C4 to do the same thing. He could easily have killed us from outside the building since he knew we were camping it. He could've grenaded it. He could've avoided it. He went in to sweep it over and over again, and died every single time. Eventually the round ended and we went on to a new map (pretty sure it was Isla Inocentes) and we just spent all our time trying to stab this guy. By the time he logged off I had 5 knife kills on him and my friend had 10. He topped both our knife lists for as long as we played the game. We occasionally checked to see if he ever signed back on: he never played BFBC2 again. A month later his account disappeared.

Looking at my stats to verify the story, I see that his account was reactivated with a new gamertag 9 to 12 months later, so we probably didn't make him ragequit Xbox Live. But he hasn't played BFBC2 since that night, August 15, 2011, so we did make him ragequit that.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Novum posted:

Wow, you guys seriously murdered that game. So if I'm understanding this right you dragged the game out for 78 kills on your own? Not to mention the other guy who came in a very close 3rd in overall kills.
To put it in perspective, a perfect Gun Game requires only 20 kills to win.

That's a ridiculous amount of mode fuckery on a map that's got a lot of open space and has two spawn points that face each other from across the map and can be mutually spawn farmed.

Iriquois
Jun 6, 2013
The perfect grief tool in most COD or BF games has simply been the smoke grenade. It serves almost no purpose I can think of beyond trolling tryhard snipers.

BF: Bad Company 2 more or less totally embraced this concept by giving the assault class a smoke grenade launcher with unlimited ammo, and the thickness of the smoke stacked. You could drop a pretty large chunk of map to near zero visibility in a few seconds. Classic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Age of Wushu

In age of wushu there is no traditional auction house that you roll up to anytime you feel like and place bids or list items. Instead there is a small period of time dubbed "Stall Madness" when players get to bid on stalls that last a week. Didn't get a stall? Then you can't list items the regular way and have to fight for a spot in a temporary stall that lasts for an hour against bots and alts. So these stalls are fought over regularly and often intense bidding and fighting occurs ion the last minutes around a cheap stall. Knowing that this week I had few items to sell and not enough money to legitimately bid I decide to go and annoy those that did.

This player Hemlock has taken a stall in a very visible spot for weeks and weeks. Even though anyone is free to bid and the stall goes to the highest bidder he sees it as his stall, and anyone standing near it or trying to outbid him is seen as a grave personal insult. In wushu it is possible in certain situations to make yourself invulnerable in cities to perform certain tasks like temporary stalling or setting up a divination shop. You can't move or attack, but you can speak. I kept chatting to passersby that the stall is very cheap and they should place a bid. Eventually one does because hemlock's bid was very low. The timer ticks down and he loses. He is enraged.

He followed me to another zone where our guild base is, and killed other goons standing around. When you kill people in wushu they are given an option to bounty you if you are the aggressor and it is not during a pvp event. So Goons died to hemlock then placed a large bounty on him. We then killed him and he spent 5 hours in jail. On his guild's teamspeak he raged and called out people for not joining in his attack, and not being outraged at what I had done. He has since quit his guild.

TLDR: Player got mad because he thought a certain open to all part of the game was his only, gets mad enough to end up in the game's jail for 5 hours, then quits his guild.

• Locked thread