Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JunkDeluxe
Oct 21, 2008

That kid isn't right in the head. :drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
He's exactly how a kid making millions every year for very little work should be - having a loving great time, all of the time.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

The Perfect Element posted:

He's exactly how a kid making millions every year for very little work should be - having a loving great time, all of the time.

Too bad he's poo poo

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Its been taken down now.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

What was it?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Just leave it yeah

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Big Ron Atkinson has entered the Big Brother house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tevf61hkKg0

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
"You can sit there and play with all your silly machines. If the housemates play badly I'll whip them, but I ain't whipping them for that. Thanks Big Brother, goodnight."

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

the sex ghost posted:

"You can sit there and play with all your silly machines. If the housemates play badly I'll whip them, but I ain't whipping them for that. Thanks Big Brother, goodnight."

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
It's always uplifting seeing anti-personnel mine victims playing football.

Mindy Tyrone
Mar 16, 2007

:sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden:
:sweden:
Cardiff City has the best goal celebration

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

Triffic really. Proper player.

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

a top top lad fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Aug 25, 2013

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Is that the owner or something? Noticed him a lot during the game, but I have no idea who he is. Seems like a cool guy nonetheless.

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

It is, yes.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdAYtL3nnHw

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

beedeebee posted:

Is that the owner or something? Noticed him a lot during the game, but I have no idea who he is. Seems like a cool guy nonetheless.

he is not a cool guy

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

he is not a cool guy

At least he's at the games of the team he owns :shrug:

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

the chillest box to watch the match with

Larz2021
Feb 2, 2001
A while back we were talking about the Michael Bradley article in Howler. The article was pretty good and it got me to order the full set of issues from the magazine and theyre all great. Love the cover art on each issue.

Go buy some and support these guys! http://howlermagazine.com/

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

beedeebee posted:

At least he's at the games of the team he owns :shrug:

small consolation. could be worse i guess:

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Larz2021 posted:

A while back we were talking about the Michael Bradley article in Howler. The article was pretty good and it got me to order the full set of issues from the magazine and theyre all great. Love the cover art on each issue.

Go buy some and support these guys! http://howlermagazine.com/

Presumably the word howler in doesn't mean the same thing in American English as it does in England then?

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Blue Screen Error posted:

Presumably the word howler in doesn't mean the same thing in American English as it does in England then?

Thats a fairly terrible drawing so I think its pretty apt.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Blue Screen Error posted:

It means the same thing in the US.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I will not be giving my money to what looks like a bad magazine. That article was kinda poor and that cover looks like it was taken off someones DeviantArt account.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
Quite. I preferred their Suarez cover myself.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

LOL

Xeno
Sep 16, 2005

MAD TYTE DUBZ, YO.

Mindy Tyrone posted:

Cardiff City has the best goal celebration

Looks like they're mocking the Bale to Madrid saga.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

I love this op.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

small consolation. could be worse i guess:

Is that Ryan Nelsen, coach of my bad soccer franchise?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Azerban posted:

Indeed it is.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Azerban posted:

I think so and someone in here has that as an av. Must be some drat good chicken.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Hart's face :toot:

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Bale is dressing like Ronaldo to get the Big Man's attention, maybe he hopes that once he joins Real Ronaldo will take him under his wing like a big brother and they'll be hitting all the beaches with their short shorts but in truth Ronaldo will hate him from the first minute and he'll tell everyone to make monkey noises whenever Bale's around and he'll invite him to weightlifting contests with bros like Sergio Ramos and Casillas watching, real alpha males, and they'll be laughing since Bale prob doesn't even lift until the boy's nothing but a useless husk of a chimp and goes back to whatever poo poo club he came from while Big Cristiano "Ronnie" Ronaldo bangs his missus and plays with his kid lmao

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Bale is dressing like Ronaldo to get the Big Man's attention, maybe he hopes that once he joins Real Ronaldo will take him under his wing like a big brother and they'll be hitting all the beaches with their short shorts but in truth Ronaldo will hate him from the first minute and he'll tell everyone to make monkey noises whenever Bale's around and he'll invite him to weightlifting contests with bros like Sergio Ramos and Casillas watching, real alpha males, and they'll be laughing since Bale prob doesn't even lift until the boy's nothing but a useless husk of a chimp and goes back to whatever poo poo club he came from while Big Cristiano "Ronnie" Ronaldo bangs his missus and plays with his kid lmao

ragle
Nov 1, 2009
Newcastle's #26 Mathieu Debuchy

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Footballer tattoos are the worst, worse than Cheryl Cole's new one even

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-OwTpsbbmw

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005