Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
the not work safe league :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I do like the idea of this Non Work-Safe League tbh

e: god dammit pissy

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Is there a single one of those that is true?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Mickolution posted:

Um, Clint "Deuce" Dempsey is an American Superstar and has been DOMINATING the premier league but i guess you just don't know about soccer.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

I'm not sure what I love the most, the comparison between the USNT and Spain or the gif of Donovan gently walking past a poo poo defense and a poo poo keeper.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Mickolution posted:

I guess the one two three advertisements for :siren:Seattle v. Portland on ESPN2:siren: are technically correct.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

quote:

11. We now have the best modern rivalry in sports. Welcome to Seattle vs. Portland.

The other points were stupid enough but that is just offensive.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dunban posted:

The other points were stupid enough but that is just offensive.

Lmao, Northwich vs Witton was a loving better rivalry.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Jozy post!

quote:

You further prove that it's your team that is the problem, not Altidore. Like the whole team, Altidore had a bad game as well. We all know there is an inherent bias against American players than their counterpart European players in any European soccer league and American players have to try 100x harder to establish them because of this bias but to write a player off after 2 games in any sports is beyond asinine.

quote:

Consider yourself lucky. We American fans are going to put Sunderland on the map or else it will be going to back just 4 of you in an empty stadium.

quote:

Deceptively quick and strong. Thought he had a very good game v Southampton. Our supporting players offered little to help him out!

quote:

We have to show faith in Altidore...He just need one easy goal..maybe a tap in...then everything will come flushing out...As I've stated, he's a bit of a confidence player that scores in bunches once he starts.

quote:

But the case for jozy is solid...He baggs 3 goals for the U.S, then comes back to sunderland for 2 match and cant get any...Maybe it's just the fact that he's not getting enough support on the pitch in a sunderland shirt.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think you're supposed to put SA posts here jyrka lad.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Lol at those delusional crybabies

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

vaginal culture posted:

Lol at those delusional crybabies

Please dude, just stop. Nothing worse than a fellow American soccer fan who is a suck up to the Europeans because he wants to fit in with them and want their approval. Just stop, you are making yourself look bad,

I'll tell you right now, I'm here to support Jozy. Since he is playing for Sunderland, I will support Sunderland as well. But any idiotic argument against Jozy which has no validity to it, I will be here to point out the facts and correct the person. Now as I have said myself that Jozy didnt play well on Saturday and he needs to get in the rhythm . Don't get me wrong, by all means, do point out his mistakes, but to say that he is not good or he sucks after 2 games, is when Im here to point out the facts.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Wholesale F.C. “You’ll never buy alone” #Liverpool #kits #matching #football #Nike #Adidas #YeezusSaveUs

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Mickolution posted:

If you took a single one of things in that article seriously then congratulations you might be too stupid to dress yourself.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Crazy Ted posted:

If you took a single one of things in that article seriously then congratulations you might be too stupid to dress yourself.

It is completely serious though. MLS is a poo poo, embarrassing Mickey Mouse league beyond belief and they paid Buzzfeed to post that.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Arguably Howson was in bottom half of our players in Everton game. Actually I cant name anyone who would have been clearly worse in that game. I didnt see Hull game, but his heat map quite much told me that he was succesful playing on right.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0DxQuKDBFM&t=11s

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

:allears:

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

wrong thread?

e: the people have spoken, moved to the other thread

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Sep 2, 2013

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

Drogadon posted:

wrong thread?

That's quite good.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Drogadon posted:

wrong thread?

Lol

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Drogadon posted:

wrong thread?

This is a thread for bad posts about football, not outstanding posts about football.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

If only this is what actually was said😂⚽👍 #steven #gerrard #owning #robin #vanpersie #funny #footy #banter #liverpool #united #rivalry #grrr #great #win #today #one #nill #doubletap

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Fly Emigrates

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

:nws: http://25.media.tumblr.com/ad9d67f1c087864a048b7941ce2c01c5/tumblr_msgo5kx9kE1reqs73o1_r1_500.jpg :nws:

I support Manchester United, who lost against Liverpool today.

Soooo, to my sweet, darling, Liverpool-loving husband, the man I call Sir…THIS is the ultimate in submission haha!! Don’t say I never did nothin’ for ya! lol ~submrs~

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

CisSTAR 19 posted:

If only this is what actually was said😂⚽👍 #steven #gerrard #owning #robin #vanpersie #funny #footy #banter #liverpool #united #rivalry #grrr #great #win #today #one #nill #doubletap

poo poo well said gerrard, ice cold #gotem

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5nfQEqGOg

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

CisSTAR 19 posted:

Those commas are amazing.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

CisSTAR 19 posted:

#grrr

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
After the Villa result I'll be the first to admit I was calling for Arsene to get sacked but today's result show what a genius he is... we don't need any new signings - we already have a team that is good enough to win the Premiership this season and who knows, maybe good enough to win the Champions League!

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

pissy smelliott posted:

After the Villa result I'll be the first to admit I was calling for Arsene to get sacked but today's result show what a genius he is... we don't need any new signings - we already have a team that is good enough to win the Premiership this season and who knows, maybe good enough to win the Champions League!
I told you to stop copying and pasting stuff in here from my Facebook, Chuggo. MODS

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

wrong thread

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

The glazers should never of sacked Sir Alan Ferguson and appointed moyles he's useless he shud of stayed at #EFC #moylesout #mufc #cfc #mnf

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:stare: wrong thread , if just for the gervinio bit

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

have we found thirteenth step's twitter?