Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Liquid Chicken posted:

The Mellow Yellow Room

Mellow Yellow indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
You guys wanted a book with the jizz front and center?

Here you go (NWS for semen, I guess):
Semenology: The Semen Bartender's Handbook
"Macho (jizz) Mojito"

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Well, if we're going down that road, there is also this German artist who has created lovely paintings of Hitler and Otto von Bismarck painted with poo poo.
Hitler
Bismarck

Here is an educational article about his follow-up project: Semen paintings

article posted:

However, using semen as pigment for paintings is a tough choice since Ostrowski has had to “create” all the materials for more than 30 paintings since 2003. “Calculating approximately 40 ejaculations for one portrait, he has processed some 1,000 orgasms,” the museum said on its website touting the exhibition that opened December 18.
And this is what it looks like: link

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

And More posted:

This guy's pretty smart--I orgasmed 1,000 times while working on my master's thesis and didn't think once to include my jizz in my work.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

This guy's pretty smart--I orgasmed 1,000 times while working on my master's thesis and didn't think once to include my jizz in my work.

Good news, if you didn't wash your hands extremely thoroughly immediately after each orgasm then there'd be a few trace elements that found their way onto the hard copies.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

References:

Edwards, J. 2008. Semen. My penis: My pants.

Roy has a new favorite as of 14:32 on Aug 29, 2013

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

And More posted:

Well, if we're going down that road, there is also this German artist who has created lovely paintings of Hitler and Otto von Bismarck painted with poo poo.
Hitler
Bismarck

A seminal work.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Lamprotornis posted:

I wonder if they included such fantastically creative recipes like "Cut a Snickers bar into thin slices, freeze it, and jizz on it."

Semen-homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Amateur. :colbert:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Liquid Chicken posted:

The Mellow Yellow Room

The OCD part of me is going nuts because it just looks so *dirty*

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

We stayed at the Little America hotel in Flagstaff to do the North Pole Experience thing last Christmas and outside of the yellow tint, the rooms look exactly like that.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

:supaburn::colbert::supaburn:

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
GOOD

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

I'm not sure if this belongs in here or the PYF Bad-rear end Pictures thread:

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Petit Gregory posted:

The sax player is a Bad-rear end. The dude on the right who looks like he's having an orgasm probably belongs here.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SquirrelFace
Dec 17, 2009

Is that in door county? Cause I was just there in this shop's whole hot sauce area.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Petit Gregory posted:

There's a really interesting book called the History of Rock and Roll that talks about this and it's basically " Yeah, people went batshit crazy because imagine never hearing rock and roll or a saxophone your entire life and then being exposed to Jazz or Rock and Roll in one night with a huge crowd that has never heard it before either".

People went loving crazy. They'd never heard that before ever. There's a whole series of these pictures.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Hollis posted:

There's a really interesting book called the History of Rock and Roll that talks about this and it's basically " Yeah, people went batshit crazy because imagine never hearing rock and roll or a saxophone your entire life and then being exposed to Jazz or Rock and Roll in one night with a huge crowd that has never heard it before either".

People went loving crazy. They'd never heard that before ever. There's a whole series of these pictures.

I like this a lot and will try to remember it the next time I get annoyed with a saxophone solo in a rock song.

XTimmy
Nov 28, 2007
I am Jacks self hatred

Hollis posted:

Link please? That sounds amazing.
EDIT: I can't read, please ignore.

XTimmy has a new favorite as of 02:31 on Aug 30, 2013

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
All I'm imagining is that the guy in that picture is playing the saxophone solo from Careless Whisper.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

SquirrelFace posted:

Is that in door county? Cause I was just there in this shop's whole hot sauce area.

That particular picture isn't mine but I have bought that sauce from here in St. Augustine. It is surprisingly mild despite the name, but a very good, mustardy sauce.

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum

Petit Gregory posted:

A tiny bit of context:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umaRGkvd72k

For the curious, search for more Big Jay McNeely on YouTube.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Cordyceps Headache posted:

The sax player is a Bad-rear end. The dude on the right who looks like he's having an orgasm probably belongs here.

All three dudes on the right are having one or are about to have one by the looks of it. Each person representing each stage.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Cordyceps Headache posted:

That dude on the right is pretty much me every time I see the sax solo in the opening of The Lost Boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P23c9KO5uY

Best movie clip ever.

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

Petit Gregory posted:

I browsed past this and just thought it was some modern trendy young adults at a concert. Didn't even realize that it was a pic from the 50s? Yeah, those kids' minds were probably blown.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The next time you hear "rock around the clock" by Bill Haley or "flash light" by Parliament that they both blew peoples mind to such a degree that rioting broke out.

Edited for clarity.

rodbeard has a new favorite as of 15:05 on Aug 30, 2013

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

That dude on the right is pretty much me every time I see the sax solo in the opening of The Lost Boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P23c9KO5uY

Best movie clip ever.

Not that I am condoning anyone watch it, but in the second one there is a fat dude wearing that exact outfit badly playing that song on sax on the street corner in one scene.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

ColHannibal posted:

Not that I am condoning anyone watch it, but in the second one there is a fat dude wearing that exact outfit badly playing that song on sax on the street corner in one scene.

There is no such thing as a Lost Boys sequel. You're on drugs. I'm telling mom.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

substitute posted:

A tiny bit of context:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umaRGkvd72k

For the curious, search for more Big Jay McNeely on YouTube.

More context, for anyone interested: Jay McNeely is pushing 90 and still blowing that saxophone, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqcWCgrpChk

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Oh, god, the spit coming back through the reed :barf:

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Efexeye posted:

Oh, god, the spit coming back through the reed :barf:

It's mostly condensation and there's not that much of it, probably wouldn't really come out because you're also blowing into the thing. I've never played horizontally though so I don't know for sure.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Dude, I played alto sax for 11 years. That guy is definitely drowning in his own slobber unless he decided to get down on the ground during the first song of the first set of the night.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

rodbeard posted:

The next time you hear rock around the clock or flash light that they both blew peoples mind to such a degree that rioting broke out.

Nope, can't really make sense of this sentence.... Flash Light by Parliament?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Efexeye posted:

Dude, I played alto sax for 11 years. That guy is definitely drowning in his own slobber unless he decided to get down on the ground during the first song of the first set of the night.

Considering that he's been playing sax professionally for over 65 years and had his first critical & commercial success back in '49 when he topped the R&B billboard chart with his first record I would suggest that drowning yourself in slobber might in fact be correct technique.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Oh, I'm not arguing that. Just makes me cringe a little.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I'm kidding, it's gross as hell.
:sax::gonk:

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 05:47 on Aug 30, 2013

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

To complete the picture: What was your master's thesis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dud root
Mar 30, 2008
mass debatingmgfsdn :downsrim:

• Locked thread