Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
On the topic of Rafflecast, I'm unfamiliar with Charles Bukowski. Is he as vulgar as Bill Cosby-Bukowski or is the the only similarity between him and BCB that one's a poet and one's a jelloet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Beeez posted:

On the topic of Rafflecast, I'm unfamiliar with Charles Bukowski. Is he as vulgar as Bill Cosby-Bukowski or is the the only similarity between him and BCB that one's a poet and one's a jelloet?

You know how he kinda acts like Bill Cosby? The other way he acts is like Charles Bukowski.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Ooooohhhh, now I get it! No, but really, it could've been Jon Daly being his crazy pothead self.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Eltoasto posted:

Hi Jake, I just want you to know that you recognizing Jerry Seinfeld's voice on the Todd Glass show was one of my favorite things this year. Also don't go to FYAD it is a terrible place.

Don't listen to this guy

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
It's me. Mall McCartney!

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
If FYAD is scarier than' Who Dunnit' then COUNT ME OUT

barkingclam
Jun 20, 2007

isnt that right posted:

You know how he kinda acts like Bill Cosby? The other way he acts is like Charles Bukowski.

He's a mashup, kind of like how a baby is a human mashup. And his Christmas jelloems made me laugh as hard as anything CBB's ever done.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Jake Fogelnest google alert. The Old Fogeynest. BTW the dogboner ep was fun imo

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Hey Jake your show is my favorite and we care a lot about the same silly stuff like classic company logos at the end of old syndicated TV shows.
Thanks for da podcast.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
Jake please have Vance on and talk about prog rock for an hour

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

People who've followed me in this thread and the Whodunnit? thread in TV-IV will know why this is the best day of my life (starting at 10:50): http://www.earwolf.com/episode/riddle-me-why/

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Hey what was the I4H episode where one of the scenes devolved into arguing about, I wanna say, sunny side up eggs?

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
#40 with Seth Morris, Adam Pally and Gil Ozeri, right? Or 31 is the other one with Pally and Ozeri because it was without a doubt those two guests involved

jakefogelnest
Jul 31, 2013

Groucho Marxist posted:

Jake please have Vance on and talk about prog rock for an hour

Prog Rock is good for your head.

Hi everyone who is nice except that one guy. Thank you for the kind words.

Also, Todd Glass doing Jerry Seinfeld is the funniest thing in the world.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Thelonius Van Funk posted:

#40 with Seth Morris, Adam Pally and Gil Ozeri, right? Or 31 is the other one with Pally and Ozeri because it was without a doubt those two guests involved

It was 40, thanks.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Hey what was the I4H episode where one of the scenes devolved into arguing about, I wanna say, sunny side up eggs?
One my favorite bits in all of I4H, I love it when they jump on each other for loving up something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnnikublyDA
http://www.earwolf.com/episode/over-hard/

"Hey baby....pop the yolk" :smug:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

piratepilates posted:

Hey Jake.

Your show stinks :c00l:

Hey Jake, I think your show is pretty good. I recently had a 20 hour drive and I was all caught up on my usual podcasts so I burned the first 15 episodes of the Foglenest Files to CD and enjoyed you throughout the deep south. I liked it when you would mention that a podcast is a timeless medium and people could be listening sometime in the future and I would say "Hey! He's talking about me!"

I particularly enjoyed the Julie Brown episode. It was great hearing her after all these years.

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Aug 31, 2013

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

:getin: :frogout:

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Horatio Sanz, Neil Campbell, & Brian Huskey live VPN episode is OUT :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T50DwDJYDE4
As usual it's loving great, and new Interns!
And I'm ashamed to admit I got a bit legit pissed that Diane didn't even know who Eric The Intern was and that they didn't bust a gut laughing through the entire show. THAT JOB SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Yo Jake congrats on a year of shows BTW. Guess I have been listening for most of that time - I started around episode 11 and immediately went back and caught up.

You should do a theme show on Jim Henson and the Muppets because the Muppets are rad and there's a ton of crazy weird stuff with them on Youtube and who doesn't love the Muppets?! I don't know who would be your guest but that is my suggestion.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007

quote:

And I'm ashamed to admit I got a bit legit pissed that Diane didn't even know who Eric The Intern was and that they didn't bust a gut laughing through the entire show. THAT JOB SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE

I think it infuriated me even more when she was wearing her cans wrong.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

I bet she calls them headphones.

e:
Also pissed when they talked about Erics interview at the voting station and didn't instantly just play back the whole thing because it was amazing.

A person telling an interesting story with lots of follow-up potential regarding a question on Prop 8?
"Okidokie. Legalize marijuana yes no."

*batteries to tape recorder pops out*

e2: loving lol, just remembered his Live show appearance and freaking out a bit that a girl who works at Earwolf that he had been dating would see him on the live show.
And then completely oblivious when Matt points out that she could still just have listened to the show.

"Oh...uh yeah.."

Zsinjeh fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Sep 4, 2013

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Why is nobody talking about the incredible guest spots on Nerd Poker this week? I can't believe they could get so many. If only they could have stayed longer and joined the game if only temporarily.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
Here's a direct link for the video I4H, in case the other one goes down.

Edit: nevermind, I'm an idiot and forgot this episode's been out awhile.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Why is nobody talking about the incredible guest spots on Nerd Poker this week? I can't believe they could get so many. If only they could have stayed longer and joined the game if only temporarily.

I wasn't sure if anyone else still listened to the show, but yeah it was awesome (which is par for the course for Adomian).

Makes me hopeful he'll be appearing soon on CBB

Urk! fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Sep 5, 2013

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

I've kind of dried out on Nerd Poker. I think I was secretely hoping for it to be smaller adventures that guests comedians could join in and play since it's essentially just talking and they could try some dumb stuff. Once it started to get into a long thing I didn't have the time to keep up.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Yeah I realized something smelled fishy in Innsmouth when they started talking about their old campaigns that lasted years. It's hard to invest in a story like that as a participant, much less listening to it in podcast form on a weekly basis.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
The live one tonight is i4h. Don't remember seeing this much of it in the schedule last time I looked but I'm glad.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Tonight's live video Improv4Humans includes RGD favorite, Seth Morris. Plus Mike Still. Should be a good one.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Hoping I can catch the ever shortening window of it being available on VPN before it goes private, stop shafting Euros over VPN :argh:

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Is Yo, Is This Racist? on hiatus?

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
Oh my god, Erick the Formerly Paid Intern is a comedy savant :allears:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It's insane how he manages to be the funniest guest on a podcast filled with professional comedians.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
Seriously, how the hell did he make comedy gold out of something as simple as call Matt right now.

davidHalestorm fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Sep 6, 2013

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

I'm currently catching up on Improv4Humans, and episode 84 is just insanely funny. Paul Rust is so silly, Lapkus and Gemberling bring their A-game, and Brandon Johnson is a little backgrounded but his interjection as the gay dad at a Lamaze class was hilarious. It's already all-time material, and I'm only halfway through.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
Hurray, my weeks of dumb posts on the Reality Show Show forums have finally paid off :allears:
Now to continue posting there once a week, pretending I didn't get who they were talking about!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Greggy posted:

Hurray, my weeks of dumb posts on the Reality Show Show forums have finally paid off :allears:
Now to continue posting there once a week, pretending I didn't get who they were talking about!

heh, were you the guy whose name they refused to mention?

The Reality Show Show is the best Show Show

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Sep 13, 2013

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Next weeks live VPN is Who Charted with Jason Mantzoukas. Should be a good one.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

bobservo posted:

Is Yo, Is This Racist? racist?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
I need help. I remember a segment from Improv4Humans based on a YouTube video of a guy acting as if he's giving oral sex to his viewers, but he only wanted his viewers to be vegan. Does anyone know what episode of I4H this segment is from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

toanoradian posted:

I need help. I remember a segment from Improv4Humans based on a YouTube video of a guy acting as if he's giving oral sex to his viewers, but he only wanted his viewers to be vegan. Does anyone know what episode of I4H this segment is from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfFAoYnyARU
About 45 minutes in.