Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Coredump posted:

At the rate no on is replying to my ad it just might be. Its loving depressing because I always thought the bike was pretty nice.

It is nice, it's just also not a CBGSXR 600 hundred argh that totally had the head decked and ported and pretty much is ready for nitrous and is the apple of all the eyes of bros. It's probably pretty much like 3-5 hp off a full supersport spec build, but the guy wanted to keep it reliable, yaknow? And race gas smells cool but it's also kinda a pain to get, although his buddy has a sweet hookup for AMA race gas, it makes more power cause they get the special stuff that the normal public can't get, and you just need that sweet sound from the exhaust and all the girls run out and just wanna ride on your bike it's like totally insane just man what a motorcycle, but it's still a 600 and pretty much just a learner bike and totally safe for your girlfriend to learn on or if you want something that you won't outgrow and man just like, the freedom of bikes are so great and there's no real replacement for rolling down the strip with your sunglasses at night just like, chillin' out wiht your bros, have a few beers, then head out to see who's faster from a roll and maybe if we're really lucky some ricers will show up and we'll blow them away cause like, civics right? and then we'll go home and have the most beautiful, intimate moment where we finally discover what it's like to have feelings as men and what a good life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Z3n posted:

It is nice, it's just also not a CBGSXR 600 hundred argh that totally had the head decked and ported and pretty much is ready for nitrous and is the apple of all the eyes of bros. It's probably pretty much like 3-5 hp off a full supersport spec build, but the guy wanted to keep it reliable, yaknow? And race gas smells cool but it's also kinda a pain to get, although his buddy has a sweet hookup for AMA race gas, it makes more power cause they get the special stuff that the normal public can't get, and you just need that sweet sound from the exhaust and all the girls run out and just wanna ride on your bike it's like totally insane just man what a motorcycle, but it's still a 600 and pretty much just a learner bike and totally safe for your girlfriend to learn on or if you want something that you won't outgrow and man just like, the freedom of bikes are so great and there's no real replacement for rolling down the strip with your sunglasses at night just like, chillin' out wiht your bros, have a few beers, then head out to see who's faster from a roll and maybe if we're really lucky some ricers will show up and we'll blow them away cause like, civics right? and then we'll go home and have the most beautiful, intimate moment where we finally discover what it's like to have feelings as men and what a good life

Quoting for evidence of Z3n's mental breakdown

:stonklol:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I gotta say, that's almost CHOPPER CHOPPER RAKE ALL THE WAY TO STURGIS material.

:golfclap:

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

My god what happened.

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

reads exactly like a chatbot that was fed exclusively motorcycle forum posts and craigslist ads.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

FuzzyWuzzyBear posted:

reads exactly like a chatbot that was fed exclusively motorcycle forum posts and craigslist ads.

I became self aware only a few days ago...

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Same great supermoto flavor at a new, low, low price!
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/4041811780.html

I think I was doing a little wishful thinking with the last post.

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
drat man. Wanna drive down to TX? :haw:

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

JP Money posted:

drat man. Wanna drive down to TX? :haw:

It'd make a hell of a fly-and-ride.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

FuzzyWuzzyBear posted:

He's the horse_ebooks of motorcycles

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

FuzzyWuzzyBear posted:

Someone make this happen.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

FuzzyWuzzyBear posted:

First reply every time: "What's the lowest ull take?"

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Coredump posted:

First reply every time: "What's the lowest ull take?"

There's an apostrophe in there. Turing test failed.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Safety Dance posted:

There's an apostrophe in there. Turing test failed.

You are so goddamn right. AARRGGHH craiglist dumbasses.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Selling my 07 pregen Ninja 250, would also trade for a sumo or sv650...

...or anything faster.

Edit: I'll sell it to a goon for $1,000. Upstate NY.

http://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/4020624344.html

Voltage fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Sep 27, 2013

Vork!Vork!Vork!
Apr 2, 2008

vork!vork!vork!vork!vork!vork!
selling the 95 klx 650, i don't fully appreciate it as much as I should.

http://appleton.craigslist.org/mcy/4072182244.html

would cut a goon a little better price

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Moving out of the country. Selling my 05 KLR 650 in ATL. Willing to offer a Goon discount.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/4085502762.html

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
07 GZ250 in Philadelphia

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/4112287361.html

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

2003 Suzuki SV650 - Lowered my price to $2700.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/3997456171.html

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Where did you get that headlight?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Where did you get that headlight?

Got it at Dennis Kirk a while ago. It's a Valeo Sylvania Xsighting Lighting Xe7. Later it was sold under Kuryakyn's brand. It was marketed to Harley's and jeeps. Should fit in stuff that takes a 7" headlight. But it's DEEP. I had to cut out a hole in the back of my headlight bucket to get it to fit. I don't think they sell them anymore, now everyone likes the JW Speaker 8700 evo LED headlight. I'll sell it if you're interested. :getin:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Coredump posted:

Got it at Dennis Kirk a while ago. It's a Valeo Sylvania Xsighting Lighting Xe7. Later it was sold under Kuryakyn's brand. It was marketed to Harley's and jeeps. Should fit in stuff that takes a 7" headlight. But it's DEEP. I had to cut out a hole in the back of my headlight bucket to get it to fit. I don't think they sell them anymore, now everyone likes the JW Speaker 8700 evo LED headlight. I'll sell it if you're interested. :getin:

I don't have anything that takes a 7" round light anymore. If I wasn't in Milwaukee id strongly consider buying the light and the bike attached to it.

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
I have some poo poo piling up.

quote:

PICTURES HERE

2011/2012 Z1000 / Ninja 1000:
- Green hard bags - Left bag was downed, only cosmetic, still locks and opens and mounts on rails. Right bag in good condition.
- Left and right upper cowls with Ninja decal on them. 55028-0386, 5028-0387 Ebony in color. No broken tabs, or cracks, only scratches / scuffs.

2007 - 20011? EX250:
- 35004-0079-H8 Front fender, ebony. No cracks or broken tabs. Very minor scratch at tip of fender.
- 23007-0121 Headlight assy. Small scratch on lens, 1.5" long. No broken tabs or mounts. Does not come with lights.
- 35710-2960 Tail light. Nick the size of a pencil tip on lens. All LEDs work high and low. No broken mounts.

2013 +? EX300
- 14092-0922 "Tank Cover Left" black. Small scratch near end. No broken tabs.
- 55028-0418 Left side cowl insert, where the signal sits. Black. Very small nick at top rear
- 55028-0420-777 Lower left cowling, green. Brand new, no Kawasaki decal.

1998 - 2001 VFR800
- 64210-MBG-000 Upper headlight cowl, red. Small bit of damage around left signal recess. Small crack on screw hole near there.

2008 - 20011 CBR1000RR
- 33102-MFL-641 Complete headlight assy. Light scratch / paint transfer on lens. Also, seems to be light a discoloration on the right lens. One tab on top is cracked, but not detached - see pictures.
- 61100-MFL-0000 Front fender, red. Crack on lower left rear mounting hole.
- Two Brothers Racing Carbon Fiber slip on with P-series insert, mid pipe with clamp for holder and midpipe. End of the can has some scratches from being down. Fits perfectly, not bent or broken.

2007 - 20010? CBR600RR
- 77211-MFJA-D000 Tail section, silver. No cracks or broken tabs. Some scratches between upper / lower seat. Sticker gunk on rear.
- 61100-MFJA-D000 Front fender, Silver. Some rock chips and paint transfer on top. No broken tabs.
- 64320-MFJ-D000 Right middle cowl, Silver. One broken locating tab. Has a GoPro mount on it.
- 64360-MFJ-D000 Left middle fairing, Black with red graphics. Small touch up on edge of a red graphic. No broken tabs.

2006 - 2007? GSX-R 600 / 750
- 45513-01H Tail Section and solo seat, Red. Small broken piece on underside of tail. No broken tabs. Will sell the seat alone.
- 45512-01H Left tail section, metallic white. Some scrapes and scuffs on outer edge. No broken tabs.

1994 CBR900RR Fireblade
- 83700-MW0 Left side rear cowl, black, silver, red. Some scratches, small pieces missing from red stripe. Scuffs at rear. No broken tabs.

2006 - 2010 R6 / YZFR6
- 2C0-21511 Front fender, pearl white. Good condition, needs a wash (bug guts) small crack on bottom of right leg.
- 13S-2835H Right headlight cowl, pearl white. crack near lower front edge, small nick near top of light opening. No broken tabs.

KTM RC8 1190
690.08.003.000 Left upper, white / orange. Scuffed, no broken tabs.
690.08.050.000 Left middle, white / orange. Scuffed, no broken tabs.
690.08.001.100 Left lower, white / orange. Scuffed and cracked. no broken tabs.
690.08.052.000 Left, "rear" fairing, Orange. Scuffed, no broken tabs.
Left mirror. Broken housing, but good glass and signal + lens.

Buy it from me.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

What do you want for the saddlebags/what's your location?

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
Shoot me an offer. I'm in BC, Canada.

Polaris_Echoes
Dec 6, 2009
1993 XJ600S Seca II + tons of extras - $1000:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/mcy/4127949488.html

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

DefaultPeanut posted:

Shoot me an offer. I'm in BC, Canada.

Shippings going to probably be insanely expensive :(

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

You might want to post this in the classifieds of XJRider.com. The extras will probably sell there.

edit: Oh, wait a minute, I recognize you. Nevermind.

HenryJLittlefinger fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Oct 14, 2013

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?

Z3n posted:

Shippings going to probably be insanely expensive :(

I just shipped a similar sized, 60 lb package of shocks to MI for a little over $50.
Shoot me an email at ---, and we can go from there.

DefaultPeanut fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Oct 18, 2013

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005
Halvarssons CE safety gloves, size 9. $40.00

Triumph gloves included or separate for $15.00:

Armyman25 fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Oct 15, 2013

lowcrabdiet
Jun 28, 2004
I'm not Steve Nash.
College Slice

Axo Striker Riding boots Size 9 -- $80 shipped

Otherwise it's $92 on Amazon

It has a quick lacing system where you turn a knob on the back of the boot to tighten the laces and for removal, you press a button to immediately loosen the laces all the way. Pretty nifty but I have two other pairs of boots already and I don't need a third pair. New in box with tags still on, never worn outside as evidenced by the sole.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Where do you live, LCD? Because I wear and 8.5 or a 9, and I hear these can run a bit small, and I've been looking for backup pair of riding boots to give my Icons a break.

lowcrabdiet
Jun 28, 2004
I'm not Steve Nash.
College Slice

captainOrbital posted:

Where do you live, LCD? Because I wear and 8.5 or a 9, and I hear these can run a bit small, and I've been looking for backup pair of riding boots to give my Icons a break.

I'm in the Washington DC area. They run about just right for me. I have a pair of Icon Superduty III also in size 9, and the Icons are around half a size bigger than the Axos.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Cool; I guess I won't swing by and pick them up. I'll be in Pittsburgh and Asheville in the coming weeks if you want to meet halfway, or we can to the whole "shipping" thing. Do you have PMs or an email?

lowcrabdiet
Jun 28, 2004
I'm not Steve Nash.
College Slice
Kriega R30 is now SOLD!

lowcrabdiet fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 25, 2013

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
If only that was an R20 or 25 :( Good luck!

lowcrabdiet
Jun 28, 2004
I'm not Steve Nash.
College Slice

captainOrbital posted:

Cool; I guess I won't swing by and pick them up. I'll be in Pittsburgh and Asheville in the coming weeks if you want to meet halfway, or we can to the whole "shipping" thing. Do you have PMs or an email?

Yeah, you can PM me. I think shipping will be cheaper/easier. I calculated the drive to Pittsburg and halfway is around 100 miles which is about $10 in gas already. I also posted a Kriega bag in case you're interested in that as well. Buy both and save!

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

lowcrabdiet posted:

Yeah, you can PM me. I think shipping will be cheaper/easier. I calculated the drive to Pittsburg and halfway is around 100 miles which is about $10 in gas already. I also posted a Kriega bag in case you're interested in that as well. Buy both and save!

I'm headed from DC to Pittsburgh this weekend. If I can help you guys out let me know.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
Anyone interested in a Shoei Qwest Ethereal Helmet - Color TC-2, Size Small. I bought it for my sister in June and she never wore it. it's new in box. Shoot me an offer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

edit: withdrawn for moment

Knot My President! fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Oct 16, 2013