Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?

Papercut posted:

Are you sure she's getting a vaccine? The only reason she would is if you skipped it at the 6 month visit, based on the AAP's recommended vaccination schedule. We just had our 9 month appointment on Tuesday and it was just a checkup.

I believe our office follows a schedule in which she gets her third Hep B shot. Not sure why it's different from other offices. I'll ask today.

edit: It looks like they follow CDC/AAP schedule and the third Hep B can be given within the 6-15 month frame. I'll see if there's a reason we shouldn't push it to the next appt.

frenchnewwave fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Aug 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enitsirk
Jun 9, 2005
A full buckle carrier is going to be the easiest possible thing you could use.

I'd recommend not just saying no to things like woven wraps/ring slings/mei tai just because they have a learning curve though. They are very easy to use once you learn them and you said you have a group nearby where people are crazy about wraps. That means that you are lucky enough to live near people who can teach you.

Learning how to wrap is possible using videos and pictures but much easier if you have a person to teach you. On top of that the group near you likely either has a lending library or at the least people who would allow you to borrow things to see what you like! And you can make friends! Win/win/win try it out ;)

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur
Who's got two thumbs and a kid with an attitude? This chick! :thumbsup:

Seriously, what is it about five that has made Tim act bipolar all the time? He will go from normal and sweet to full on rear end in a top hat in 2.2 seconds. Last night, after having a really good day, I told him he could go "help" Daddy hang drywall after he ate his dinner. (Construction projects with Daddy are awesome.) No big deal, right? Wrong! He stomped around and yelled and generally went full bore jerk for almost an hour.

"You're making me angry!! I SAID I wanted to help Daddy in the basement NOW!"
"If you just apologize, then I'll feel better and you'll feel better and I can go in the basement." :psypop:
"If you just give me what I want, THEN I'LL STOP BEING ANGRY!"
"I'll give you a choice: You open the basement door, and I'll stop being ANGRY, or keep it closed and I will BE ANGRY SOME MORE!!!"

Jesus Tapdancing Christ! I just said eat dinner first! It's like having a loud, less charming, Pigeon from the Mo Willems books stomping around. I just ignore his poo poo when he does this, or send him to his room until he is calm again. Then he gets reminded that getting angry and yelling never, ever gets him his way, and then I deny him whatever prompted the fit in the first place.

Like last night. I told him that he wasted too much time being angry and not eating dinner, and since he made the choice to be angry he couldn't go downstairs at all anymore. (Happy now?! GAH!!) "Being angry never gets you your way. Maybe next time you'll make a better choice." Cue another balls out fit. I'm an awesome parent. :downsgun:

Anyone else's little kids fly off the goddamn handle? Should I handle this differently? Because I am living the definition of insanity over here.

Professor Bananas
Feb 16, 2011
Can anyone reassure me about leaving my baby at daycare? This is the end of his fifth day of "settling in" and he's been clinging to me the whole time even crying when I put him down, they managed to put him to sleep without me today but he WAILED and then they had to call me when he woke up because he got so upset. I just feel awful, I knew it would be bad but I feel like the worst mother ever. Especially when we get home and I feed him and he's all happy and smiley and back to his usual self.

He's sleeping peacefully in his pushchair right now cuddling his toy bunny and I just want to curl up on the couch and sob. The staff are so cuddly and affectionate but with a ratio of 1:3 I just can't imagine how he's going to get enough attention when he's that upset, and he's not easy to calm down (also they have 4 new babies settling in at once due to the spaces being free at the same time, which is horrible, as another little boy's mum has left him the last 2 days and he's been so sad, so I can see what my baby is going to be like too :( )

I think even typing it helped a little, I feel so depressed even though I'm looking forward to working again.

PS AlistairCookie it sounds like you're doing an awesome job, it must be really trying to keep putting your foot down like that but hopefully once he learns that getting angry doesn't get him anything he'll calm down, especially if he's trying to use "I'll be angry" as a threat to get his way.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

We just started daycare with Jasper. He just turned 9 months. He still gets super pouty when he gets dropped off and he cries a bit when I come pick him up after work. We're lucky that he only has to be there for about 22 hours or so a week. He's slowly getting settled and use to it. The way I see it, he's going to have to deal with this now or when he starts preschool. He's also getting his dose of germs and boosting his immune system now rather than being sick when he starts going to school. My husband and I both have to work to pay the bills so its not like we have another option. We were lucky that we could wait this long to put him in.

Professor Bananas
Feb 16, 2011
I forgot to say, my little boy is coming up for 10 months (I'm in the UK where maternity leave is generous), but I didn't realise how strongly attached he is to me - we've been co-sleeping, breastfeeding on demand, etc and it's making it so much harder for him to adjust. He's going to be going 45 hrs per week as I have to go back to work full time - 1/3 of my husbands workmates were laid off in March and there might be more to come so we can't take the risk of changing my contract.

I'm lucky my husband's dropping him off or I'd be crying all the way to work.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
There's a little boy who just started at our daycare this week and he's been crying every day too. He's not even mine and it's still painful seeing him upset every morning :(. The reassuring thing is that he's been crying a little less each day.

Don't worry about his crying being ignored, the caretakers will give him any extra attention he needs until he's settled. He'll probably learn to love it eventually. My son has been in daycare for a month now, and when we go in in the morning he gets really excited, starts kicking his legs, and smiles at his auntie. He seriously does not care that we're leaving him, he's like "okay see ya gonna go play now".

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

The funny thing is Jasper was like that his first week or so at daycare until he figured out we're leaving him.

bilabial trill
Dec 25, 2008

not just a B
It's not uncommon for the second week to be the most difficult. They realize that hey! This is going to be the routine from now on, it wasn't just for a short while??

Professor Bananas
Feb 16, 2011
Just found out the other little boy was being dropped off by his nanny and not his mum (also she didn't stay to settle him in after the first day) so maybe that's why it's been so hard for him - I did think it was really odd that she was just handing him off after the second day. And even he was getting better today, which makes me feel a bit better. Thanks for the kind words, I know I'm being a bit "but my baaaybeee" over this, but he's never been left to cry so the thought of him being inconsolable for hours is horrid. I just have to toughen up and make sure all his time at home is awesome.

Lucha Luch
Feb 25, 2007

Mr. Squeakers coming off the top rope!
On the subject of daycare, my boy is 5 months on monday, and I was thinking of putting him in the local creche for one day a week just so he can be around other babies, but I'm also not sure if that's a stupid idea. I don't have a job, so I don't really have a reason to put him in daycare..but I also don't know anyone with babies and am going a little stir crazy. I'd be perfectly content to keep him at home all day every day with me, but I have it in my head that he'll be socially maladjusted if I don't get him in with other kids. Am I being crazy?

DwemerCog
Nov 27, 2012
There are mother and baby groups everywhere. Sounds like you need to meet other mothers as much as your son needs to meet other babies! Check out local libraries, Meetup.com, even the notice board at the local shops.

iwik
Oct 12, 2007
Soren started at daycare a couple of weeks ago, but the thing I found great about the ones around here is that they have an 'open door policy' where if you are interested in putting your kid there, they have you come in a few times first for an hour or couple at a time so your child has a chance to play and get used to the place, while you get to thoroughly check the facilities and watch how they do things to make sure you're happy with them - no charge.

It was pretty neat, because we were there before he was dropped off for his first full day, when I put him down he just crawled away and started playing and I just stood at the door and was all 'Um, bye?'
When picked him up at the end of the day, I was told he was fine all day. Played, ate, slept. No crying, no grizzling, no tantrums, just happy - I was fully expecting a phone call to ask me to come get him for the same reason as yours Professor Bananas. They even gave me a little laminated photo of him playing and a run down of his first day at daycare as a memento.
He's there a couple of days a week, he seems to enjoy it. They can get him to eat his fruit, he won't with me.

They had a few unsettled kids when I went for our first play date, they had 2 newish babies plus one little fellow who had deaf parents (but his hearing was fine) who was just dropped off without having been there first, he was in sensory overload because of all the noise and carry on.

Sure, they had their hands full, but all of them were settled and calmed down - they would just sit with two in their laps and rock and shush until all were fine. If needs be they grab someone else to help them out for a few minutes to calm all the kids down, so I wouldn't worry that your child is left alone to wail and cry. They would be doing all they could to calm him down first, before having to call you.

As a side question, what did you do for your child's first birthday? A proper party or just a family BBQ or something with a cake? I have 3 weeks and have to decide what to plan.

dreamcatcherkwe
Apr 14, 2005
Dreamcatcher

iwik posted:

As a side question, what did you do for your child's first birthday? A proper party or just a family BBQ or something with a cake? I have 3 weeks and have to decide what to plan.

I made cake and gave them one present. Family came over if they wanted, but we didn't have a party or anything. It was good. The kids don't care at all at that age. ;)

VorpalBunny
May 1, 2009

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog

iwik posted:

We did a family dinner in a restaurant. The 2nd was all about a bounce house and friends over, but the 1st was more for the family and our grown-up friends.

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?

dreamcatcherkwe posted:

I made cake and gave them one present. Family came over if they wanted, but we didn't have a party or anything. It was good. The kids don't care at all at that age. ;)

V will be one in November and I thought about having a party but then decided against it. We will probably have a nice dinner with some family members over and a cake. I'll get her presents and probably a new outfit but will keep it casual. A friend of mine has been planning her son's first birthday party for weeks and is spending hundreds of dollars. That's fine, it's just not my style.

Amelia Song
Jan 28, 2012

We had a party, but it was basically a park playdate with cake. Actually, that's what we've done for all birthdays so far-- outdoor play with cake.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

iwik posted:

We invited far too many family and friends and had her party at our house. Alexandra had a monstrously large cupcake that mom made for her.

She ate the whole thing then stayed up 2 hours past her bedtime from the sugar and excitement :negative:

Lyz
May 22, 2007

I AM A GIRL ON WOW GIVE ME ITAMS

iwik posted:

I invited all the family, bought a couple platters from the grocery store, and made a cake so everyone could watch him make a mess eating it. It was a pretty nice party and I had a pretty good turnout despite most people living two+ hours away.

I'm a little torn on what to do for his second birthday, I figure it's probably time to shift more towards inviting kids his age but I haven't met that many moms yet. Plus growing up my birthdays were always all the aunts and uncles and cousins getting together so that's what normal is for me, family instead of friends. I guess he's still kind of too young to care anyways.

Chickalicious
Apr 13, 2005

We are the ones we've been waiting for.
We've had a BBQ with friends and family the last two years. The first year especially, we mostly just wanted to celebrate the fact that we made it through the first year with no major hiccups. Check your local parks for cheap space at picnic shelters or indoor spaces in community centers if you don't want to entertain at home.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
For our kid's first we just had our family over. Made a cake, he had good fun smearing it all over himself. Don't need a big shindig, and it's a good excuse to show off the kid to your friends and family.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Jasper's birthday is around Thanksgiving (he was born the day after!) so we'll probably just do a family thing with one or two presents and save the rest for Christmas a month later. I guess he's lucky that for most of the time he'll have his birthday off from school / work.

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Lefou, I'm afraid I've been eating... you.
At 20 months, E is showing some signs of being ready for toilet training. He sits on his potty when I am going, he asks for toilet paper to wipe himself when I do, and if he needs to pee while in the bath he requests a diaper.

Our problem is he doesn't want to actually go in his potty. When he requests a diaper during bathtime, I asked him to sit on the potty and he did. I explained that he is allowed to pee in the potty, but he wasn't having it. He was adamant that it had to be in a diaper. I assume this means he just isn't ready, but maybe other parents have suggestions on how I can convince him that the potty is an okay place to go?

hookerbot 5000
Dec 21, 2009

Crazy Old Clarice posted:

At 20 months, E is showing some signs of being ready for toilet training. He sits on his potty when I am going, he asks for toilet paper to wipe himself when I do, and if he needs to pee while in the bath he requests a diaper.

Our problem is he doesn't want to actually go in his potty. When he requests a diaper during bathtime, I asked him to sit on the potty and he did. I explained that he is allowed to pee in the potty, but he wasn't having it. He was adamant that it had to be in a diaper. I assume this means he just isn't ready, but maybe other parents have suggestions on how I can convince him that the potty is an okay place to go?

It might be worth getting a toilet seat attachment thing so he is going in the same place you go - might not make any difference but my niece was like that, she hated using the potty and only wants to go on the grown up toilet. We have this one and it worked pretty well before COnnor had his toilet strike.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Toddler-Potty-Training-Toilet-Ladder/dp/B006DLFHZS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377954728&sr=8-1&keywords=toilet+ladder

VorpalBunny
May 1, 2009

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog

Alterian posted:

Jasper's birthday is around Thanksgiving (he was born the day after!) so we'll probably just do a family thing with one or two presents and save the rest for Christmas a month later. I guess he's lucky that for most of the time he'll have his birthday off from school / work.

With a child born right around Thanksgiving, another child born on New Year's Eve, and a husband born the day after Christmas I have a bit of experience in this matter. If you care about birthday parties it will suck, since most of his friends will either be out of town or have family in town and can't go to a party. If you don't care about birthday parties, it's a great excuse to blow off having to organize anything, since most people can't make it anyway.

Randomity
Feb 25, 2007

Careful what you wish,
You may regret it!

Dandy Shrew posted:

On the subject of daycare, my boy is 5 months on monday, and I was thinking of putting him in the local creche for one day a week just so he can be around other babies, but I'm also not sure if that's a stupid idea. I don't have a job, so I don't really have a reason to put him in daycare..but I also don't know anyone with babies and am going a little stir crazy. I'd be perfectly content to keep him at home all day every day with me, but I have it in my head that he'll be socially maladjusted if I don't get him in with other kids. Am I being crazy?

My son will be 3 in October and my daughter is almost 18 months old. My husband often works 100 hours or more a week so it's just me and the kids. They go to a program called "Mother's Day Out" at a local church. It runs from 9am to 2pm Tuesdays and Thursdays and was suggested to me last year by my therapist when I was going through some rough times with PPD. It is absolutely a sanity saver for me. This program only runs during the public school year so the past few months over the summer when we didn't have it were really rough, not only for me but also for the kids because they love the time away from home and playing with other kids their age. If you can afford it and your area daycares have the rooms (around here they all seem to have a year long waiting list) absolutely do it, or look for a similar program. Only issue with Mother's Day out is it is pretty Jesusy, but where I live that is absolutely inevitable so I'm not concerned with it. I know that would be a dealbreaker for some.

There is nothing wrong with needing time to yourself, and spending time in an organized situation with other kids has done wonders for my kids. For example, my son absolutely refused to have anything to do with the potty (even though his younger sister pees on the potty quite regularly), but after coming home from his very first day at Mother's Day Out and seeing all the other kids his age being taken to use the potty, he asked to sit on it (for the very first time) and actually peed on the potty twice that afternoon. Love it.

randomfuss
Dec 30, 2006

VorpalBunny posted:

If you don't care about birthday parties, it's a great excuse to blow off having to organize anything, since most people can't make it anyway.

Dont't do that when they're over 2 or 3. Kids do care about birthday parties and they'll remember all their life that they had none but the other kids had. I'd move the party to some more appropriate day.

Lucha Luch
Feb 25, 2007

Randomity posted:

My son will be 3 in October and my daughter is almost 18 months old. My husband often works 100 hours or more a week so it's just me and the kids. They go to a program called "Mother's Day Out" at a local church. It runs from 9am to 2pm Tuesdays and Thursdays and was suggested to me last year by my therapist when I was going through some rough times with PPD. It is absolutely a sanity saver for me. This program only runs during the public school year so the past few months over the summer when we didn't have it were really rough, not only for me but also for the kids because they love the time away from home and playing with other kids their age. If you can afford it and your area daycares have the rooms (around here they all seem to have a year long waiting list) absolutely do it, or look for a similar program. Only issue with Mother's Day out is it is pretty Jesusy, but where I live that is absolutely inevitable so I'm not concerned with it. I know that would be a dealbreaker for some.

There is nothing wrong with needing time to yourself, and spending time in an organized situation with other kids has done wonders for my kids. For example, my son absolutely refused to have anything to do with the potty (even though his younger sister pees on the potty quite regularly), but after coming home from his very first day at Mother's Day Out and seeing all the other kids his age being taken to use the potty, he asked to sit on it (for the very first time) and actually peed on the potty twice that afternoon. Love it.

Thanks for this! I live in the middle of nowhere, Ireland, and I've been keeping an eye out for meet ups near me. There had been a group meeting at a hotel for coffee every week but they've since disbanded, so it's pretty much just down to the creche, which is in the same estate I'm in, so at least I won't be far from him.

I just want, once a week, to be able to get the house clean and walk the dogs without them being scared of the pram.

appleskates
Feb 21, 2008

Find your freedom in the music.
Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick.
Hello parenting thread parents; long time no see! My boyfriend's 4 year old daughter is going to be staying with us for the first time next weekend, and while I am not really all that nervous about it, my 13 year old is. I think she feels like her space is going to get invaded by a strange little person, and I want to minimize any jealousy that may crop up. The little one has her own room at our house, but being four she will probably want to see my kid's room as well, and play with her guinea pig and stuff like that. Do any of you have advice for this kind of thing? I am super excited about getting to know her, she lives out of state and doesn't come here often so I haven't been at all involved in her previous visits. Now that we have a nice big house and a room for her, that's going to change though, and starting next summer we will get her for a month in the summers.

So...how do I help a 13 year old accept a 4 year old in her house? I had a really hard time accepting my stepsiblings, but I was much much younger. Also, what the heck do people feed vegan children?!? Halp.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
keeper of the speed force

appleskates posted:

Also, what the heck do people feed vegan children?!? Halp.

We like this recipe http://www.food.com/recipe/vegan-mac-daddy-veganomicon-435793 it's not Mac and Cheese like you think of but we like it (I also eat real mac and cheese) Almond milk is delicious too. Hopefully she's not a picky eater. Good Luck!

appleskates
Feb 21, 2008

Find your freedom in the music.
Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick.

lady flash posted:

We like this recipe http://www.food.com/recipe/vegan-mac-daddy-veganomicon-435793 it's not Mac and Cheese like you think of but we like it (I also eat real mac and cheese) Almond milk is delicious too. Hopefully she's not a picky eater. Good Luck!

She's not, and what's funny is that she keeps trying to convince her Dada when she's here that Mama lets her eat chicken and cheese now. (She doesn't, we checked!) We hit up Whole Foods yesterday and stocked up on almond milk, fruits, cereals and stuff like that, but I was really wanting to make something for dinner Friday so we could all sit down together for our first family meal. My boyfriend's got the whole week to spend with her at Grandma's house before they're heading back to our place, so she will have plenty of Dada time and I will also have a week where it's just me and my kid. So hopefully it'll all go really well. I'm so excited. :)

ChloroformSeduction
Sep 3, 2006

THERE'S NO CURE FOR BEING A CUNT, SO PLEASE KEEP REMINDING ME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

appleskates posted:

She's not, and what's funny is that she keeps trying to convince her Dada when she's here that Mama lets her eat chicken and cheese now. (She doesn't, we checked!) We hit up Whole Foods yesterday and stocked up on almond milk, fruits, cereals and stuff like that, but I was really wanting to make something for dinner Friday so we could all sit down together for our first family meal. My boyfriend's got the whole week to spend with her at Grandma's house before they're heading back to our place, so she will have plenty of Dada time and I will also have a week where it's just me and my kid. So hopefully it'll all go really well. I'm so excited. :)

For vegan foods, mediterranean and indian cuisine tends to do with quite well without trying to pretend to be meat. Chickpeas and the like give them substance. I cook a lot of food out of the book "Plenty" by Ottolenghi, and often inadvertently end up with entire vegan dinners that omnivores will eat without feeling like they're missing out. Eggplant and squash are starting to come out this time of year, and they tend to be a bit heartier. Maybe the cooking forum could help you out.

(I also eat tonnes of meat, but like variety.)

As far as helping a 14 year old... can you give her a "job" to help out? Like having her show how to hold the guinea pig and clean its cage, etc. Maybe ask her for her advice on how to help make a four year old feel less nervous being away from her mom. If she feels like she's helping out the grownups rather than sharing the attention with the four year old, it might reframe it a bit.

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur
What is a good MP3 player for a kid? Something with really intuitive controls, tough, and not terribly expensive?

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

AlistairCookie posted:

What is a good MP3 player for a kid? Something with really intuitive controls, tough, and not terribly expensive?

An old iPod on eBay

Fionnoula
May 27, 2010

Ow, quit.

Volmarias posted:

An old iPod on eBay

Yeah, my kid's got a 2nd generation Ipod touch. He's not a gentle kid. All we've ever done is tell him "Don't put it in your mouth". I let him take it to bed at night for music to go to sleep by and it's still chugging along just fine after 3 years of kid abuse. I haven't even bothered putting a case on it since he outgrew the anti-baby case we originally had it in.

Lucha Luch
Feb 25, 2007

How do you guys deal with family members who don't vaccinate/don't BELIEVE in vaccination, and their desire for interacting with your kid(s)? My husbands family are all a bunch of anti-vaxxer homeopaths, and there's some sort of party/reunion we're being pressured into going to because only my husbands father and sister have met the baby. I'm kinda skeeved out by it because in every persons home I visited before having the baby, not one of these mother fuckers even had handsoap in their bathrooms. Is there a tactful way to be like "nah, y'all are gross", or do I just turn off my phone and feign ignorance?

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Dandy Shrew posted:

How do you guys deal with family members who don't vaccinate/don't BELIEVE in vaccination, and their desire for interacting with your kid(s)? My husbands family are all a bunch of anti-vaxxer homeopaths, and there's some sort of party/reunion we're being pressured into going to because only my husbands father and sister have met the baby. I'm kinda skeeved out by it because in every persons home I visited before having the baby, not one of these mother fuckers even had handsoap in their bathrooms. Is there a tactful way to be like "nah, y'all are gross", or do I just turn off my phone and feign ignorance?

Don't let them interact with your kids until they (your kids) have finished their vaccination schedule, which I think is sometime as a teenager. There's plenty of information here:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/default.htm

I mean seriously, it's like asking how to safely take your children to a leper colony. My family are pretty huge into garbage homeopathic stuff but they at least weren't crazy enough to be anti-vaxxers.

Lucha Luch
Feb 25, 2007

Papercut posted:

Don't let them interact with your kids until they (your kids) have finished their vaccination schedule, which I think is sometime as a teenager. There's plenty of information here:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/default.htm

I mean seriously, it's like asking how to safely take your children to a leper colony. My family are pretty huge into garbage homeopathic stuff but they at least weren't crazy enough to be anti-vaxxers.

I wasn't going to go either way, I just don't know how to tell them WHY without alienating myself further.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Dandy Shrew posted:

I wasn't going to go either way, I just don't know how to tell them WHY without alienating myself further.

Just reply with a link to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLcOz4EKrxg.

You're in for an uphill battle, about the same as trying to convince an evangelical that evolution is real. If they don't have any sort of soap in their house, then I wouldn't even try, because they probably don't understand germ theory nor do they care to, which is the real problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Dandy Shrew posted:

I'm kinda skeeved out by it because in every persons home I visited before having the baby, not one of these mother fuckers even had handsoap in their bathrooms.

I'm not much of a germophobe, I'm not a big fan of those alcohol based hand sanitizers and what not, but this is revolting. Do they at least shower? What do they do after using the toilet? What if they mess up a wipe and get doodoo on their hand?!