Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Well at least Belgium will get to the world cup.

Scotland are poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

tetsman posted:

You think Fornalik will stay as the manager?

I'm expecting huge pressure from the supporters to fire him. I don't think he's going to hang on.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

R. Mute posted:

The most interesting thing about this half is watching Scots fall over literally everywhere. Even when they aren't anywhere near the action. Just tumbling over.

Are you watching the game or looking out of your window?

LastCaress
May 8, 2004

bonobo
not bad

Kwik
Apr 4, 2006

You can't touch our beaver. :canada:
San Marino u-21s just beat Wales 1-0, for their first ever on-field win in a qualifier at that level. They picked up a forefit win over Sweden in the 2004 qualifiers, and another forefit over Armenia in the 2007 qualifiers. They've now also bettered the full San Marino national team who have never won a qualifier.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

CR7 :allears:

He'll always be better than Messi to me.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

belgend posted:

Never mind that give me an absolutely unbiased scouting report on 'Wily' Waldemar Sobot LIL KEV!!!

He was alright, very ambitious, had a lot of chances, including a penalty wrongly ruled out, but was woefully inefficient in front of goal. Decent game though. He's going to get better once he gels with the team. He's only debuted like 3 games ago.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Kwik posted:

San Marino u-21s just beat Wales 1-0, for their first ever on-field win in a qualifier at that level. They picked up a forefit win over Sweden in the 2004 qualifiers, and another forefit over Armenia in the 2007 qualifiers. They've now also bettered the full San Marino national team who have never won a qualifier.

Nice

The senior squad lost 9-0 today.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Kwik posted:

Their future's so bright, they gotta wear shades.

skirth
Oct 29, 2010
Welp Belgium are vey good and 2-0 is pretty respectable really.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Kwik posted:

loving hell

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Top of the table for England :D

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Wellbeck is a diving little poo poo

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

ZeeBoi posted:

Top of the table for England :D

Is there a trophy for this?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

Is there a trophy for this?

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

mackintosh posted:

He was alright, very ambitious, had a lot of chances, including a penalty wrongly ruled out, but was woefully inefficient in front of goal. Decent game though. He's going to get better once he gels with the team. He's only debuted like 3 games ago.

Cool sounds like all our other strikers

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Did Stevie G score

Edit: just saw it. Fuckin love it :getin:

paddyboat fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Sep 6, 2013

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Love me some HRT. Quality tackle this.

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

vaginal culture posted:

Love me some HRT. Quality tackle this.

Yeah its a textbook man-and-ball cruncher, just a bit mistimed.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

cadfael posted:

Yeah its a textbook man-and-ball cruncher, just a bit mistimed.

It made it 10 on 10 again, showcasing Croatias progressive commitment to equality. Great sportsmanship imo.

3peat
May 6, 2010

In the good ol Trianon Derby, Romania beat Hungary 3-0 today. It could have been like 8-0 if somebody had taught romanian strikers how to score when alone with the keeper, but whatever.
Otherwise it was a pretty mild affair. No deaths yet (let's all pray the ones in hospital survive the night), only a few dozen seriously injured, some destruction of public property, the usual. Traveling Hungarian fans looked kinda menacing with their shaved heads, black shirts and "Hitl0r ftw" tattoos, but in the end they only destroyed a train, a couple buses, a few thousand chairs at the stadium and the historical center of Bucharest. Pretty weak for the proud descendants of mongolian warriors. Romanian gendarmes were nice enough to answer by cracking some hungarian skulls, and in the most humorous episode of the day, a hungarian fan who escaped police got beaten up by random passers-by.
Now looking forward to next week's Kebab Derby with Turkey, when our freshly inflated hopes for qualifying gonna be squashed into oblivion.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
eastern europe the most entertaining europe

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!
http://www.ruv.is/sarpurinn/landsleikur-i-fotbolta/06092013-1

Whole game Iceland - Switzerland
Went 4-4
Goals and highlights found at exactly 119:20 Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson with a sweet sweet hat trick and an equalizer at 91 minutes.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

3peat posted:

In the good ol Trianon Derby, Romania beat Hungary 3-0 today. It could have been like 8-0 if somebody had taught romanian strikers how to score when alone with the keeper, but whatever.
Otherwise it was a pretty mild affair. No deaths yet (let's all pray the ones in hospital survive the night), only a few dozen seriously injured, some destruction of public property, the usual. Traveling Hungarian fans looked kinda menacing with their shaved heads, black shirts and "Hitl0r ftw" tattoos, but in the end they only destroyed a train, a couple buses, a few thousand chairs at the stadium and the historical center of Bucharest. Pretty weak for the proud descendants of mongolian warriors. Romanian gendarmes were nice enough to answer by cracking some hungarian skulls, and in the most humorous episode of the day, a hungarian fan who escaped police got beaten up by random passers-by.
Now looking forward to next week's Kebab Derby with Turkey, when our freshly inflated hopes for qualifying gonna be squashed into oblivion.

Proper football atmosphere, this.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

God willing Romania will destroy Turkey. I hope they win the soccer game as well.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

vaginal culture posted:

God willing Romania will destroy Turkey. I hope they win the soccer game as well.

Romania owns.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Romania owns.

Agreed

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
loving CUNTS

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

jyrka posted:

loving CUNTS

Estonias world cup hopes are down the tubers

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
That penalty in the last minutes after the outrageous amount of extra time was pretty bad imo.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Good Colombia v Ecuador game going on. Red card for an Ecuadorian brings them down to 10 men and Colombia score a few minutes later.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

tetsman posted:

That penalty in the last minutes after the outrageous amount of extra time was pretty bad imo.

Agreed.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

jyrka posted:

Agreed.

I'm sorry about that but I thought both Pareiko and Vassiljev had a great game anyway. Getting a draw against The Netherlands is still a feat for a team like Estonia.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

tetsman posted:

I'm sorry about that but I thought both Pareiko and Vassiljev had a great game anyway. Getting a draw against The Netherlands is still a feat for a team like Estonia.

In my personal opinion the Dutch were lucky to draw against The Estonia.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Again, it looked like a peno and I think the extra time was justified, still, you guys did deserve to win though :shrug:

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

El Jebus posted:

Good Colombia v Ecuador game going on. Red card for an Ecuadorian brings them down to 10 men and Colombia score a few minutes later.

How is Macnelly Torres doing these days?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Koesj posted:

Again, it looked like a peno and I think the extra time was justified, still, you guys did deserve to win though :shrug:

I didn't see the penalty situation(nor do I care to see it) so I can't comment on that but I thought the 6 minutes added time was fair too. I think we deserved to win too. Though I don't think anyone is too sad about it being this close nor is anyone too happy that we drew against Holland who are normally very good but were poo poo today.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Buffon's save was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
This Colombia-Ecuador game is going to have some 10 minutes of added time.

• Locked thread