Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
GOD drat PERSIANS :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Second battered lady of the season!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

A second dockworker has hit Lyla

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Is the first minority confrontation of the season going to be next?

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Thought I might be able to do this. No dice. Lasted 25 minutes though!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

How are you gonna bake anything?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Filthy Phil :swoon:

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

LobsterMobster posted:

Can anyone track down the bro-okshelf lean gif?

Sorry it took so long. Had to find a host that would take an image this big. Dropbox sucks.

e:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/akxv3j1hywgd14l/BroLean.gif

Baronash fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Sep 11, 2013

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
First minority confrontation. Shifty Persians gonna get it.

SLCGoth
Nov 8, 2009
Zero dark shithead.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Oh poo poo Jax is going jihad on Zero Dark shithead

E:hahahahahahahaha this music

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Oh, hey, cops exist!

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Time for a Hell Boy v. Mr. Grey showdown in County.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

JohnSherman posted:

Sorry it took so long. Had to find a host that would take an image this big. Dropbox sucks.

e: https://www.dropbox.com/s/akxv3j1hywgd14l/BroLean.gif

Thanks!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I like world history detective.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

RoboAlmanac

Boy, Tig looks pretty pissed off :rimshot:

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Sep 11, 2013

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

First minority murdered in humiliating fashion.

Edit: This is like the reverse of the set up to The Big Lebowski, a Persian guy gets killed by pee.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Urine good hands with Tig, Iranian guy.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Sutter thinks he's so smart with all this foreshadowing with this dumb kid.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Perfidus posted:

Sutter thinks he's so smart with all this foreshadowing with this dumb kid.

poo poo, the way it was cut, I assumed it was Opie's kid, who was living with Lyla.

But then Jax just smirked at him and drove away.

nixar55
Jul 25, 2003

She packed my bags last night. Pre-flight. Zero hour nine a.m. And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then.
I've been re-watching Deadwood, and it makes me kinda sad to see so much of the cast turn up on this crappy show. Charlie and Joanie deserve better.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Oh my, this is just terrible.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Clay only realized he needed to make a deal when he saw all the scary black guys in jail, I guess?

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Here we go I guess.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha what in the gently caress

Demp
Nov 5, 2003

GLORIOUS
Why didn't they just have Pearl Jam's "Jeremy" play over this for maximum "HEY LOOK AT THIS THING WE'RE DOING!"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I thought the kid was gonna shoot up with heroin, not a school :saddowns:

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Ahahahahahahaha oh Sutter

nixar55
Jul 25, 2003

She packed my bags last night. Pre-flight. Zero hour nine a.m. And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then.
What in the gently caress??

Classy, Sutter. This loving show is so loving stupid.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I cannot stop laughing

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
The spatter was a nice touch considering the blinds were down and closed.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
What the gently caress?

e:

Baronash fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Sep 11, 2013

SneakySneaks
Feb 11, 2006
If this was any other show that SOA I'd be shocked and horrified. With this I just roll my eyes and say "Oh, Sutter" like in a lovely eighties sitcom.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010
That wasn't opie's kid, right?

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
No it was Dave Navarro's I think.

Also hello again fake Waits.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

The harsh realities of prison: Sometimes people steal your comforter while you are trying to write a letter, gosh!

screenwritersblues posted:

That wasn't opie's kid, right?

I thought it might be at first, but when Jax barely acknowledge him, I assumed not.

But at least the mom's got Dave Navorro's ear gauges to comfort her in this time of grief.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

WHAT IN THE gently caress

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

If this Kurt Sutter post-show thing is interactive, we gotta get up on that.

SneakySneaks
Feb 11, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

If this Kurt Sutter post-show thing is interactive, we gotta get up on that.

Do you mean we could all be officially labeled oval office bloggers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nixar55
Jul 25, 2003

It's totally Tara's fault Jax cheated on her with Joanie Stubbs because she didn't talk to him for like a week. Adult relationships!

Just... what goes through Sutter's skull as he sits at his computer coming up with this trash? Oh, if there's any show that can handle a school shooting storyline with sensitivity and grace, it's SONS OF ANARCHY. loving hell.

• Locked thread