Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

it would be nice without the massive cristal sponsor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Yeah, yellow and white looks bad, reminds me of those awful Spurs kits Puma made a few years back.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Why is he glistening?

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Because he's actually a vampire lol sorry everyone.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I didn't even know Umbro were still making kits.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Soccerscorpion apparently still exists, but for some reason there's no way to actually buy anything on the website.

That said, anyone know any other good options?

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this, but are the shirts the USMNT players wearing in the WCQ games the same as they would wear in the World Cup? Is this even a known thing? Thanks

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Nah, I doubt Nike would miss a chance to debut World Cup shirts for pretty much everyone.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Most years every team has a new top for the World Cup, that then does them into the next qualifying campaign (which will be for Euro 2016 for the Europe teams).

I remember "collecting" tops for the 2002 World Cup. Or rather, begging my parents to get me some. I had Nigeria, France, Italy and Germany.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this, but are the shirts the USMNT players wearing in the WCQ games the same as they would wear in the World Cup? Is this even a known thing? Thanks

Now, most international and club teams change uniforms every couple years -- sometimes every season, most national teams are every other year. The national teams will probably get new uniforms next spring ahead of the World Cup in the summer. In recent years, the U.S. has worn somewhat similar uniforms -- white tops with red and blue trim -- but the design has changed, from plain shirts to diagonal stripe to two parallel vertical stripes as well.

But the kit right now is pretty amazing and it doesn't have the lovely shield the U.S. usually has so it's a particularly good kit to pick up.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Yeah, it's nice to have a shirt without a hilariously 90's badge on it.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO

relative_q posted:

Soccerscorpion apparently still exists, but for some reason there's no way to actually buy anything on the website.

That said, anyone know any other good options?

Same, the site just mocks you now since you can't actually buy anything.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Madrid has a really orange 3rd shirt. Really really orange.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

ShutteredIn posted:

Madrid has a really orange 3rd shirt. Really really orange.

Sweet jesus I hope they wear that for the away match against Copenhagen. Our home/away colors are all white / all black like theirs so it could happen...

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.
spurs third is going to be announced finally, good stuff this year I think i'll get all three

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
La Hoya Lorca in the third division of Spanish football unveiled their new kits. Their region is known as the vegetable garden of Spain

it's broccoli

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
^^^
Hahahahaha gently caress

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

These were leaked/faked a few weeks ago and likely bogus because it seems too early (also I doubt we'd have two predominantly blue shirts), but since this is the thread for it...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

TheBigAristotle posted:

La Hoya Lorca in the third division of Spanish football unveiled their new kits. Their region is known as the vegetable garden of Spain

it's broccoli

If you squint a bit it looks like crocodile scales that's much cooler.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Kurtofan posted:

If you squint a bit it looks like crocodile scales that's much cooler.

I like how the blue kit just has a massive gently caress off floret on the shoulder.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Real Name Grover posted:

^^^
Hahahahaha gently caress

These were leaked/faked a few weeks ago and likely bogus because it seems too early (also I doubt we'd have two predominantly blue shirts), but since this is the thread for it...

I'm not sure if that's copyrightable as a crest so as much as I want us to replace the 90s ball and stars I doubt it's with this. otherwise I would believe it, it might be a mock-up but it looks pretty convincing.

parque bynch
Mar 12, 2004

R.I.P. Side-Scrolling Link: we hardly knew ye...

harperdc posted:

I'm not sure if that's copyrightable as a crest so as much as I want us to replace the 90s ball and stars I doubt it's with this. otherwise I would believe it, it might be a mock-up but it looks pretty convincing.

The crest is real, from this year's "Centennial" kit (white with blue trim). They played a few friendlies and qual matches in it.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

Real Name Grover posted:

^^^
Hahahahaha gently caress

That crest is loving massive.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
It's that big on this year's centennial shirts, too.

Sunil Gulati (head of the USSF) acknowledged that they're considering adopting it as the permanent crest, or that there might be a redesign of the current one, at any rate.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Think this is actually going to be the Puma kit next season? Real?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

If it is I don't get why Thierry Henry is modelling it.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

euroboy posted:

Uh, Gunner Legend, duh.

I doubt it's real, and will be sad if it is real.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

euroboy posted:

It'll be a campaign based around a theme of 'legends reborn' because it looks a bit like the 03/4 kit and Henry was available and that's just a picture someone snapped of them all and it got leaked.

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
looks like an under shirt

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

T Fowl posted:

Uh, Gunner Legend, duh.

I want that coat to be real

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Total Meatlove posted:

I want that coat to be real

Side zippers are so 1989.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

T Fowl posted:

Think this is actually going to be the Puma kit next season? Real?

siighhh.... my adidas dreams....

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Total Meatlove posted:

It'll be a campaign based around a theme of 'legends reborn' because it looks a bit like the 03/4 kit and Henry was available and that's just a picture someone snapped of them all and it got leaked.

It would be weird if Thierry Henry, who plays for another team, would be allowed to model kits for Arsenal.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

T Fowl posted:

Uh, Gunner Legend, duh.

He's also sponsored by Puma but that thing looks like a rash guard.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Shrapnac posted:

He's also sponsored by Puma but that thing looks like a rash guard.

It's what he wears under his Red Bulls kit every game.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO
This the rumored Colombian kit for the WC:

A huge downgrade from their current kit, plus they plan to wear it with white shorts. Horrible all around.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

euroboy posted:

It would be weird if Thierry Henry, who plays for another team, would be allowed to model kits for Arsenal.
The bigger thing is that they're all sponsored by Puma who I believe also bought the rights to make our next kit. So it may very well be next years kit.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

A huge downgrade from their current kit, plus they plan to wear it with white shorts. Horrible all around.

retweet if you remember the 90's !!! <3

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

Triffic really. Proper player.
Puma definitely made an Arsenal kit for no reason, and then Henry put it on. Again, for no reason. Has to be it.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

I think its very fitting to have so many lines on a Colombian kit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

vaginal culture posted:

I think its very fitting to have so many lines on a Colombian kit

Nice.