Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Pissflaps posted:

I guess it's about that time for me to plug T-Kingdom again. Their binders own -- they zip up in the front, so no struggling required. I've thought about trying various Underworks products since they're quite a bit cheaper, but the hassle just doesn't seem worth it. Binding isn't ever going to be comfortable, but T-Kingdom gets pretty dang close. Unless it's a particularly hot day or I've just washed my binders, I don't notice them very much.

is this talking about trapper keepers

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

I guess it's about that time for me to plug T-Kingdom again. Their binders own -- they zip up in the front, so no struggling required. I've thought about trying various Underworks products since they're quite a bit cheaper, but the hassle just doesn't seem worth it. Binding isn't ever going to be comfortable, but T-Kingdom gets pretty dang close. Unless it's a particularly hot day or I've just washed my binders, I don't notice them very much.

whars a bidner

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
major league ponies

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
put this in the op flj

Shane, dropping out of high school and joining the National Guard does not make you a man. Sitting behind a desk in Iraq for a year does not make you a man. Getting a tattoo after everyone else did does not make you a man. Last time we hung out my "skinny rear end" beat the poo poo out of you. You're not a man.

Don't tell me you never bail on things. You bitch out on a monthly basis, and never for a good excuse. If I drive half a loving hour to hang out with you don't lie to me about your sister being in the hospital. I can see her in your front yard you little human being. If you want to be a man so badly man up and tell the truth for once.

It's been 6 months since you split up with your ex and you still think you're hot poo poo with the ladies even though she was the only one to give you play. Stop trying to be me. It isn't going to work for you. That fat girl is the best you'll ever do, so stop trying. Your gay rear end uniform and Oakley glasses aren't even enough to pull empty headed bimbos. What makes you think an attractive girl with a brain is going to give a douche like you the time of day?

And most importantly, watch what you say around me. I may be your friend for old time's sake, but I'm also trying to be a cop. So when you call me up and tell me about molesting a girl who passed out at a bonfire you better believe I'd kick your rear end for being a creepy poo poo stain. The only reason you aren't in the hospital is because putting you there would keep me off the force. And the only reason you aren't in jail is because I've got no loving evidence you did what you said. But I guarantee, if I get the chance to sell your white trash racist rear end down the river I will. With a loving smile. Choke on a dick and die you homophobe.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Smokey posted:

put this in the op flj

Shane, dropping out of high school and joining the National Guard does not make you a man. Sitting behind a desk in Iraq for a year does not make you a man. Getting a tattoo after everyone else did does not make you a man. Last time we hung out my "skinny rear end" beat the poo poo out of you. You're not a man.

Don't tell me you never bail on things. You bitch out on a monthly basis, and never for a good excuse. If I drive half a loving hour to hang out with you don't lie to me about your sister being in the hospital. I can see her in your front yard you little human being. If you want to be a man so badly man up and tell the truth for once.

It's been 6 months since you split up with your ex and you still think you're hot poo poo with the ladies even though she was the only one to give you play. Stop trying to be me. It isn't going to work for you. That fat girl is the best you'll ever do, so stop trying. Your gay rear end uniform and Oakley glasses aren't even enough to pull empty headed bimbos. What makes you think an attractive girl with a brain is going to give a douche like you the time of day?

And most importantly, watch what you say around me. I may be your friend for old time's sake, but I'm also trying to be a cop. So when you call me up and tell me about molesting a girl who passed out at a bonfire you better believe I'd kick your rear end for being a creepy poo poo stain. The only reason you aren't in the hospital is because putting you there would keep me off the force. And the only reason you aren't in jail is because I've got no loving evidence you did what you said. But I guarantee, if I get the chance to sell your white trash racist rear end down the river I will. With a loving smile. Choke on a dick and die you homophobe.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

vaginal culture posted:

agreed why cant those retards fix that

It's not something that can be fixed IMO it's just that PWM gets so long that the dropdown list that contains the page jump because loving huge and intakes an age to process in the app

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

whars a bidner

idk what's a binder with you? Lol but seriously get help

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

whars a bidner

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

NinjaSteve posted:

wtf these arent funny nyumbers at all im chimping out

those numbers aren't funny anymore

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

It's not something that can be fixed IMO it's just that PWM gets so long that the dropdown list that contains the page jump because loving huge and intakes an age to process in the app

i dont work in computers (or at all, in fact) but couldnt they just make it list the 5-10 pages around where its at, instead of all of them

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

atomic gog posted:

those numbers aren't funny anymore

funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers funny numbers

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

vaginal culture posted:

i dont work in computers (or at all, in fact) but couldnt they just make it list the 5-10 pages around where its at, instead of all of them

no

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

http://www.t-kingdom.com/

oh

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
reminder that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3MJRB6-5_A

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Innovation is coming to soccer, and at the center of it all are the numbers—a way of thinking about the game that ignores the obvious in favor of how things actually are. In The Numbers Game, Chris Anderson, a former professional goalkeeper turned soccer statistics guru, teams up with behavioral analyst David Sally to uncover the numbers that really matter when it comes to predicting a winner. Investigating basic but profound questions—How valuable are corners? Which goal matters most? Is possession really nine-tenths of the law? How should a player’s value be judged?—they deliver an incisive, revolutionary new way of watching and understanding soccer.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

anime

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

vaginal culture posted:

Yeah but even then it has to process over 9000 pages because thats what is on every PWM page that the forum displays.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

whaht the gently caress did i click on thats gross

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

i didnt click on that link

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
get a binder for your man boobs lads

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

vaginal culture posted:

you only have 11 days left :twisted:

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Pissflaps posted:

Yeah but even then it has to process over 9000 pages because thats what is on every PWM page that the forum displays.

Yospos

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Im gay

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I think I'm going to do the great north run next year

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari