Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

if 9/11 had happened in columbus no one would have cared but there's nothing in ohio worth blowing up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

thats probably why no one would have cared

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

anime and cars posted:

needles to say i will be at the everton chels game and me and avpbadvortising will be in the away end and we will get everyone to hold my annaka pyon, pyon! ehh!!! chelsea tifo and it will be some big time win in this ponys opinion

im going to this game in the home end so if I see someone in a mlp cosplay and a torres shirt over the top im going to merk them just an fyi (that's for your information)

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
big soccer dot com has some cool tifo pics and more. for all your big soccer needs

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

NeoNaoNeo posted:

im going to this game in the home end so if I see someone in a mlp cosplay and a torres shirt over the top im going to merk them just an fyi (that's for your information)

i dont think merk is a cool word anymore i think the cool word is twerk now

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Smokey posted:

big soccer dot com has some cool tifo pics and more. for all your big soccer needs

is it anything like big dogs clothing

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
page 8 crew

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

NinjaSteve posted:

i dont think merk is a cool word anymore i think the cool word is twerk now

ok im going to twerk him-

wait woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I didn't say that!!!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

i cant wait to see liverpool fcs supoporters coming up with ideas like this and then greg will get mad and his bald head will explode like a boiled egg

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
when i go to watch leeds im usually stood in a crowd a load of pissed tattooed men who swear constantly and brutally and im imagining their response if someone unfurled a giant poster of a cartoon cat and started waving it about, or perhaps telling people this isnt a spectator sport, and im roaring with laughter, howling

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

NeoNaoNeo posted:

ok im going to twerk him-

wait woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I didn't say that!!!

zehahahah :twisted:

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

the sex ghost posted:

when i go to watch leeds im usually stood in a crowd a load of pissed tattooed men who swear constantly and brutally and im imagining their response if someone unfurled a giant poster of a cartoon cat and started waving it about, or perhaps telling people this isnt a spectator sport, and im roaring with laughter, howling

this sounds like my kind of crowd, do they do racisms also ?

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.
oh hey

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

NinjaSteve posted:

this sounds like my kind of crowd, do they do racisms also ?

does the enoch showunmi song count as racism

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

I once was in an away stand at some London club with all of the leeds fans and i couldnt see because I was a child and when I complained the person standing in front told me, a 7 year old, to gently caress off

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

lol

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

TelekineticBear! posted:

I once was in an away stand at some London club with all of the leeds fans and i couldnt see because I was a child and when I complained the person standing in front told me, a 7 year old, to gently caress off

maybe you shouldnt have been complaining you whiny little twat

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

when i go to watch leeds im usually stood in a crowd a load of pissed tattooed men who swear constantly and brutally and im imagining their response if someone unfurled a giant poster of a turkish flag and started waving it about, or perhaps telling people that theyre black cunts, and im roaring with laughter, howling

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

:gizz:

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Chris de Sperg posted:

when i go to watch leeds im usually stood in a crowd a load of pissed tattooed men who swear constantly and brutally and im imagining their response if someone unfurled a giant poster of a turkish flag and started waving it about, or perhaps telling people that theyre black cunts, and im roaring with laughter, howling

cool

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

wow

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

you put the penis inside kwagga's butt it's not bukkwagge ffs

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

NinjaSteve posted:

maybe you shouldnt have been complaining you whiny little twat

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

Angel Puddin posted:

you put the penis inside kwagga's butt it's not bukkwagge ffs

your penis fits in kwagga?

i'm so sorry

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
wow

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Chris de Sperg posted:

terrible thing

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
This thread won't make it to 10,000 pages

Carrier
May 12, 2009

corpuscollossus posted:

This thread won't make it to 10,000 pages

hmm?

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...