Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Sep 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

coconono posted:

Also, Get Diaped, Oatgan.

5 stars would buy

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

coconono posted:

Also, Get Diaped, Oatgan.

oatgan posted:

5 stars would buy

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Jackie Fargo's face on back with the words "YOU STINK" in very big lettering.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Jackie Fargo's face on back with the words "YOU STINK" in very big lettering.

the font is hard to read on the back but it was better to be consistant

bartok
May 10, 2006

I don't see the Lex Express or the Ice Train being represented in any of these shirts.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

bartok posted:

I don't see the Lex Express or the Ice Train being represented in any of these shirts.

I have an idea for an Ice Train one don't worry

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

No Cop Rock shirt, what the gently caress is going on.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
alright i had a lovely idea

Valeyard fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Sep 13, 2013

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Valeyard posted:

alright i had a lovely idea

Freight Train on the back? :kiddo:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

So apparently there's another fake fight show happening tomorrow night so are people planning on watching whatever boxing is nowadays or is tomorrow night still ok for some hot Steiner workout action because I really couldn't care less about boxing

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Mr. Carlisle posted:

So apparently there's another fake fight show happening tomorrow night so are people planning on watching whatever boxing is nowadays or is tomorrow night still ok for some hot Steiner workout action because I really couldn't care less about boxing

We could Watch Scott after Smackdown.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

We could Watch Scott after Smackdown.

Eh, we'll stick with Saturday evening. We can always have repeat viewings if someone really decides they'd rather watch the boxing ppv.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Writer Cath posted:

Freight Train on the back? :kiddo:

my creativity started low and is dwindling

also please do not postpone Scott Steiner I need to know how to get ripped quick, these tree trunks won't move themselves

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Valeyard posted:

also please do not postpone Scott Steiner I need to know how to get ripped quick, these tree trunks won't move themselves

Saturday night at 8pm eastern https://www.psp-tv.com/r/wrestlefunhouse

Boxing undercard doesn't even start until 9pm so according to the thread OP the main event won't be until around 11 anyway. So people that want to do both can probably do both.

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Sep 13, 2013

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Let's not pretend like anybody actually cares about boxing

I have something uploaded for 11 Eastern on Saturday. How long is that stupid workout DVD? I'd really prefer to start at 10 Eastern as I always do.

oatgan fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Sep 14, 2013

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I sure hope it's boxing

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
SmackDown starts at 8, like always. Afterwards, I found some things with "cage" in the title. http://psp-tv.com/r/sunsweet

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Valeyard posted:

I sure hope it's boxing

Are superkicks legal in boxing? I didn't think so. There's going to be a grip of superkicks during the course of my programming.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

oatgan posted:

Let's not pretend like anybody actually cares about boxing

I have something uploaded for 11 Eastern on Saturday. How long is that stupid workout DVD? I'd really prefer to start at 10 Eastern as I always do.

I have no idea how long it is. I'll let you know when Manflurry lets me know once it's uploaded or whatever. He usually fucks everything up so I'll probably know about six seconds before he sends me the link to play in the room.

Can't give him too much poo poo though - he did throw down the cash to actually buy a copy of the thing for us to all enjoy in glorious Steinervision.

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Sep 14, 2013

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Shirts:

Get hyped. Get Diaped.

The Interrogators.

Bear hugs.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I have no idea how long it is. I'll let you know when Manflurry lets me know once it's uploaded or whatever. He usually fucks everything up so I'll probably know about six seconds before he sends me the link to play in the room.

Can't give him too much poo poo though - he did throw down the cash to actually buy a copy of the thing for us to all enjoy in glorious Steinervision.

75 minutes.

loving thing is still uploading. It'll get done people, don't worry.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Valeyard posted:

the font is hard to read on the back but it was better to be consistant

The only way this could be better is if they were wearing their top hats doing their dance.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
Just remake this shirt please

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

There is a slim chance that I would wear something like this for losing a Wrestlemania toxx

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
This thread found its calling. Keep going, Valeyard.

Steiner is confirmed for tonight. 8 Eastern. http://www.psp-tv.com/r/wrestlefunhouse

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic so I kept going just incase, in honour of tonight's workout session

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

It's the mini Steiners that sell that one.

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/wrestlefunhouse

As Manfloozie said above it's 8pm eastern time tonight for the most amazing workout video you'll see in your entire existence. May toss on a few random Steiner highlight reels slightly before showtime as sort of a pregame.

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Sep 14, 2013

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Carlisle posted:

It's the mini Steiners that sell that one.

Freaks on your peaks (on your peaks)

I wanted a huge tree of Steiners but it was too hard

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Valeyard posted:

my creativity started low and is dwindling

I want this shirt.

Please Coco.

This shirt.

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

Alright, I've been out of town most of the week and I'm back so let's watch some more old Raws/PPVs. I'm not sure where we left off, I'll figure it out. We'll start at 6:45 eastern!

http://psp-tv.com/r/Ye_Olde_RAW

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

maxallen posted:

Alright, I've been out of town most of the week and I'm back so let's watch some more old Raws/PPVs. I'm not sure where we left off, I'll figure it out. We'll start at 6:45 eastern!

http://psp-tv.com/r/Ye_Olde_RAW

You probably won't get many people due to Steinermania tonight.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/wrestlefunhouse

Scott Steiner's Freak Show workout vid going 'live' within a few minutes. You're not going to want to miss this - it's sure to be ridiculous.

Edit: And we're done. Thanks to the 20+ folks that watched whatever in the world that was with us and to Manflurry for bringing us that madness.

maxallen posted:

It'd be awesome if you didn't show up multiple times during the evening in other people's rooms spamming what you were showing at the same time we were watching something or whatever that was you were trying to do. They can check here to see what you are showing, that was weird and awkward.

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Sep 15, 2013

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

I apologize.

To be clear, I did it twice - before where I said I'd come by afterwards, and after it was over. I just kept checking in to see what was going on but I didn't spam during it. Anyway, I won't bother you again.

E: Looks like we'll be getting to WM10 around 11:30 eastern.

maxallen fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Sep 15, 2013

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

maxallen posted:

I apologize.

To be clear, I did it twice - before where I said I'd come by afterwards, and after it was over. I just kept checking in to see what was going on but I didn't spam during it. Anyway, I won't bother you again.

Fair enough, spamming might have been too strong of a description but it was a little weird when you said "Hey I'm showing (whatever it was) in my channel if you want to watch that instead" or whatever directly before the Steiner video started playing. Manflurry and I chose a day and time we didn't think anyone else was showing anything for that reason. Anyway, no need to have a dumb argument over a streaming channel because that's silly so it's fine.

No need for SATURDAY NIGHT WARS, BROTHER

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That was a good 90 minutes of viewing, but I need to go rest up because I just broke my arm trying to lift a tree trunk, thanks for nothing Steiner

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

10 minutes

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/riptest

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

ITS A SWERVE AND STARTED EARLY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Valeyard posted:

That was a good 90 minutes of viewing, but I need to go rest up because I just broke my arm trying to lift a tree trunk, thanks for nothing Steiner

FORCE THE BLOOD INTO YOUR BICEP MAKE YOUR BODY GROW