Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
This thread is shite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Hallowed Turban posted:

This thread is shite

youll love it i drove from zurich to essen

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

anime and cars posted:

lol like anyone reads fljs wacky as heck ops or any of his posts

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I heard that new zedd song last night it was quite good when i was tanked up but listening to it now im a bit hmmmm

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

I heard that new zedd song last night it was quite good when i was tanked up but listening to it now im a bit hmmmm

this works the same way re: fat birds. also glad carrier turned down some fat broad, good lad ftw

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

anime and cars posted:

youll love it i drove from zurich to essen

Essen mein scheisse

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Here it is folks the add-on you've wanted, the add-on you've needed- go away miley

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Smokey posted:

put this in the op flj

Shane, dropping out of high school and joining the National Guard does not make you a man. Sitting behind a desk in Iraq for a year does not make you a man. Getting a tattoo after everyone else did does not make you a man. Last time we hung out my "skinny rear end" beat the poo poo out of you. You're not a man.

Don't tell me you never bail on things. You bitch out on a monthly basis, and never for a good excuse. If I drive half a loving hour to hang out with you don't lie to me about your sister being in the hospital. I can see her in your front yard you little human being. If you want to be a man so badly man up and tell the truth for once.

It's been 6 months since you split up with your ex and you still think you're hot poo poo with the ladies even though she was the only one to give you play. Stop trying to be me. It isn't going to work for you. That fat girl is the best you'll ever do, so stop trying. Your gay rear end uniform and Oakley glasses aren't even enough to pull empty headed bimbos. What makes you think an attractive girl with a brain is going to give a douche like you the time of day?

And most importantly, watch what you say around me. I may be your friend for old time's sake, but I'm also trying to be a cop. So when you call me up and tell me about molesting a girl who passed out at a bonfire you better believe I'd kick your rear end for being a creepy poo poo stain. The only reason you aren't in the hospital is because putting you there would keep me off the force. And the only reason you aren't in jail is because I've got no loving evidence you did what you said. But I guarantee, if I get the chance to sell your white trash racist rear end down the river I will. With a loving smile. Choke on a dick and die you homophobe.

YES DAMMIT AND THE MOTORBOAT POST

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

serious gaylord posted:

never been on 1st page crew of every pwm is a very exclusive crew

Brohoof

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

tbp posted:

She got us tickets to kanye and Kendrick lamar ftw

Saw Kendrick when he was at Made in America on labor day weekend and he killed it that's gonna be a good rear end show I'm going to see J Cole and Wale in a couple weeks in Philly

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

decent thread, i've browsed better, but i had some laughs. 8/10

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
anime

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
im reading about versatile poufs

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Chris de Sperg posted:

i'm real cerebral when it comes to anal

rename raightning branal compulsive

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Hallowed Turban posted:

Essen mein scheisse

essien isnt that bad

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Bea Nanner posted:

im reading about versatile poufs

huh i don't remember writing an autobiography hahaha

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
autoerotic autobiography

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Mr. Mambold posted:

rename raightning branal compulsive

This but loving smartarse

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
the autist formerly known as raightning

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

tbp posted:

She got us tickets to kanye and Kendrick lamar ftw

nice im going as well ftw

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.

ftw

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.
shut up Crappledan

Soylent Green
Oct 29, 2004
It's people
Not going to try and read this thread on my phone this time so as to avoid accidentally voting and getting laughed at for months.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

More like Soylent Queen

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Lmao

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
brohoof everypony

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
My son's lunch on his first day of 3rd grade was: tofu pieces that he'd cut up into parallelograms, and that he'd doused in sriracha (he loves sriracha); some cut up melon that he likes; some white rice that he asked for; and a chocolate cookie that I snuck into the lunchbox. I pack a lot of non-elementary-school-standard stuff. Little cups of red or black beans, vegetables, fruits, hummous wraps, ...

He's pretty okay with eating these things. I'll qualify that a little: He's unhappy if things look soggy. He'd prefer lunchables (which his mom often packs) and he wishes he could get meat sometimes (which his mom also packs. I'm vegetarian and prefer not to; we have separate households.) The biggest thing going on, though, is embarrassment, and that's what this question is about.

He told me he *hid* the lunch under the table, because he didn't want to be picked on.

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

vaginal culture posted:

My son's lunch on his first day of 3rd grade was: tofu pieces that he'd cut up into parallelograms, and that he'd doused in sriracha (he loves sriracha); some cut up melon that he likes; some white rice that he asked for; and a chocolate cookie that I snuck into the lunchbox. I pack a lot of non-elementary-school-standard stuff. Little cups of red or black beans, vegetables, fruits, hummous wraps, ...

He's pretty okay with eating these things. I'll qualify that a little: He's unhappy if things look soggy. He'd prefer lunchables (which his mom often packs) and he wishes he could get meat sometimes (which his mom also packs. I'm vegetarian and prefer not to; we have separate households.) The biggest thing going on, though, is embarrassment, and that's what this question is about.

He told me he *hid* the lunch under the table, because he didn't want to be picked on.

link

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

serious gaylord posted:

I was thinking that you dont get many one hit wonders these days, but then i realised we've had Carly Rae Jepsen and Psy in the last year.

Carly Rae Jepsen's whole album was good actually OP

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

oilcheck my rear end posted:

shut up Crappledan

hmm wow

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Off out to jersey, I leave trp in the capable hands of my capos tbp and chuggo. They'll lead you like Patton and you'll miss them when they're gone, and other quotes from that timbers army post

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

T. Finninho posted:

Off out to jersey, I leave trp in the capable hands of my capos tbp and chuggo. They'll lead you like Patton and you'll miss them when they're gone, and other quotes from that timbers army post

can i get a brohoof before u go

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

vaginal culture posted:

Lmao would bully that kid

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

anime and cars posted:

no borhoof for u

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

T. Finninho posted:

have good weed and get balls deep in some quality muff

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Finn has CROSSED STATE LINES.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

anime and cars posted:

clop clop my nigga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Jota posted:

Saw Kendrick when he was at Made in America on labor day weekend and he killed it that's gonna be a good rear end show I'm going to see J Cole and Wale in a couple weeks in Philly

jcole is a good rapper for a light skinned dude

• Locked thread