Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

excuse me lady posted:

what the gently caress

did you FORGET? ahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
classic grez

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
forget what

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Someone get the ladder, Kwagga wants to say something lol

Carrier
May 12, 2009

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The campus ban on Thicke's worldwide chart topper falls in line with an Edinburgh University Students' Association policy, entitled 'End Rape Culture and Lad Banter on Campus', to shut down 'myths and stereotypes around sexual violence' and stop the sexual objectification of female students.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lad banter

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

#ladbanterzone

Carrier
May 12, 2009

lets all objectify women lol

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

The campus ban on Thicke's worldwide chart topper falls in line with an Edinburgh University Students' Association policy, entitled 'End Rape Culture and Lad Banter on Campus', to shut down 'myths and stereotypes around sexual violence' and stop the sexual objectification of female students.
we in the student journalism love a bit of this op because everyone on both sides gets hella angry and there's always little opportunities to stoke the flames with "SONG STILL BEING PLAYED HERE/NEWSPAPER STILL BEING SOLD HERE/ETC"

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Carrier posted:

lets all objectify women lol

ok

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Chris de Sperg posted:

we in the student journalism love a bit of this op because everyone on both sides gets hella angry and there's always little opportunities to stoke the flames with "SONG STILL BEING PLAYED HERE/NEWSPAPER STILL BEING SOLD HERE/ETC"

cool

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm actually genuinely upset at the assertion that having a laugh with my mates and calling them 'lad' is trivialising and ecouraging sexual violence and I want to go into UK D&D and start stomping but i wont

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
hmm

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Chris de Sperg posted:

we in the student journalism

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

we got like a trillion hits and a million pubbie tears a few months ago from doing this http://oxford.tab.co.uk/2013/02/24/sunacceptable/ then doing this a couple of days later http://oxford.tab.co.uk/2013/02/26/sun-scabs-break-ranks/ all the feminists who had been sucking up to the tab (which has pretty legit connections with the tabloids in general and the group who own the daily star in particular) got upset about YOU'RE SABOTAGING OUR MOVEMENT ftw

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

the sex ghost posted:

I'm actually genuinely upset at the assertion that having a laugh with my mates and calling them 'lad' is trivialising and ecouraging sexual violence and I want to go into UK D&D and start stomping but i wont

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Chris de Sperg posted:

we got like a trillion hits and a million pubbie tears a few months ago from doing this http://oxford.tab.co.uk/2013/02/24/sunacceptable/ then doing this a couple of days later http://oxford.tab.co.uk/2013/02/26/sun-scabs-break-ranks/ all the feminists who had been sucking up to the tab (which has pretty legit connections with the tabloids in general and the group who own the daily star in particular) got upset about YOU'RE SABOTAGING OUR MOVEMENT ftw

cool

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

basically tabloid journalism is real easy and i for one cant wait to be working for the daily mirror and just sitting in my office all day making up transfer rumours and misquoting people

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

the sex ghost posted:

i saw a bunch of edinburgh freshers out last night and there was definitely no sexual objectification going on

Carrier
May 12, 2009

i went on the TAB website for bristol and all the stories were completely irrelevant bullshit and i remembered why i dont read student newspapers

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

i love to sexually objectify

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Chris de Sperg posted:

Ah, yes

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Carrier posted:

i went on the TAB website for bristol and all the stories were completely irrelevant bullshit and i remembered why i dont read student newspapers
most of the local sites pull primarily from the national feed in the summer anyway but we are not talking high-class journalism with the tab, our #1 priority is "get the pageviews in"

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I say phwoar about tits with me mates and none of us have ever done a rape
Myth busted

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

tits are pretty ace imo

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

Myth busted

thats what oyu think

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
jcr butler

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

Myth busted

lets be honest its probably only a matter of time though

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
is anyone getting a thing with youtube where you skip the ad but the sound keeps playing for a couple of seconds

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Kitty Kisses posted:

is anyone getting a thing with youtube where you skip the ad but the sound keeps playing for a couple of seconds
why dont you have adblock

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
hi

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

excuse me lady posted:

lets be honest its probably only a matter of time though

No!!!!

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Kitty Kisses posted:

no

Carrier
May 12, 2009

im enjoying the conversation in the matchday thread

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Chris de Sperg posted:

why dont you have adblock

i never cared enough before but tbh the ads are getting more annoying

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Kitty Kisses posted:

i never cared enough before but tbh the ads are getting more annoying

much like your posting

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Carrier posted:

im enjoying the conversation in the matchday thread

how about you contribute to it then rather than running over here to your hugbox, you big fanny

Carrier
May 12, 2009

NinjaSteve posted:

how about you contribute to it then rather than running over here to your hugbox, you big fanny

maybe i will ninjasteve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Carrier posted:

maybe i will ninjasteve

ok

• Locked thread